what's s____mshe was pretty 韩剧that she didn't care S开头填什么,

请在这里输入关键词:
科目:高中英语
题型:阅读理解
&&& &Paula Radcliffe, chasing (角逐) a third London marathon title(冠军), says she has became a stronger person after her terrible experience at the 2004 Athens Games.
&&& &Radcliffe, who failed to complete the Olympic marathon and the 10,000m last August, said: &Athens made me a stronger person and it made me care less about criticism (批评)&
&& &&In the past I wanted to please everyone, but now I am going to listen even more to the people around me.&
&&& She didn't care about criticism made at the weekend by Liz McColgan, who felt Radcliffe should have rested and let her body recover after her failure in Athens.
&& &&Liz is someone I look up to but she hasn't spoken to me since last year and if she really cared for me, I'm sure she would have contacted (联系) me.&
&&& Instead Radcliffe won the New York City marathon just 11 weeks after Athens.
&&& &In New York I wasn't in my best state but I did know I was good enough to win the race. & &&&&&
&&&& Radcliffe insisted her only goal in Sunday's race would be winning a third title and not chasing world records.
&&& &However, Radcliffe has not ruled out(排除) in the future chasing her &final& world record time and questioned sayings that marathon runners have the ability in their career to produce only four or five world-class times.
&&&& &I don't think that -- although I can't put a number on it,& said. Radcliffe. &That changes from person to person.&
&& && Radcliffe is sure she can better her winning London 2003 performance at some point in the future. Following a successful three-month training period in the United States, the 31-year-old will chase a third title on Sunday after her first victory in 2002 and again 12 months later.
&&&& Radcliffe clocked a time of 2:18:56 in her first 42.2-kilometre race three years ago.
&&&& Afterwards she set a &mixed course& mark of 2:17:18 five months later in Chicago before lowering that to a time of 2:15:25 in the 2003 London event.
63. Radcliffe's failure in Athens made her ________.
&&&& A. develop respect for Liz&&& & B. love people around her more
&&&& C. rest for five months&&&&& &&& D. face criticism calmly&&&&&
64. Which of the following is true according to the passage?
&&&& A. Radcliffe broke the world record in the New York City marathon.
&&&& B. Radcliffe didn't fully recover before the New York City marathon.
&&&& C. Radcliffe won her first marathon title in the New York City marathon.
&&&& D. Radcliffe had a 3-month training before the New York City marathon.
65. By saying &I can't put a number on it,& Radcliffe means she's not sure _____ .
&&&& A. if she has the ability to set a new world record
&&&& B. if she can win another race though she has won many times
&&&& C. how many times a marathon runner can set the world record
&&&& D. if she has the ability to produce four or five world-class times&&&&&&
66. According to the text, Radcliffe has won ____ London marathon title(s).
&&&&& A. four&&&&&&&& B. three&&&&&&&& C. two&&&&&&&& D. one&&&&&
67. What can we learn from Radcliffe's story?
&&&&& A.&Practice makes perfect.&&&&&& &&
&&&&&& B. Well begun is half done.
&&&&& C. A friend in need is a friend indeed.
&D. Where there is a will there is a way.
来源:学年浙江省台州市书生中学高二下学期期中考试英语试卷(带解析)
Amy returned to her small apartment at midnight, tired. Her worst fears raced through her mind. Would the court tell her she couldn’t care for her family anymore? Would the kids go through the sadness once more of being split up and sent away? She was so young, almost a child herself, and yet Amy knew everything depended on her. At that moment, she wondered if she would ever find the strength to see it through.From earliest childhood, Amy took care of her younger brothers. Jan, their mother, only added to the family disorder and confusion because of her drug addict. Sometimes they lived in apartments, sometimes in shelters.One afternoon Amy was called to the high school, where a social worker was waiting for her. “We’re going to have to put you guys in foster(收养) care.” the social worker said. “No! Don’t spilt us up!” the girl cried out. “Can’t you just leave it the way it is?” The social worker shook his head. Amy’s voice then rose like the howl of a lion protecting her babies: “Why can’t I take them? I take care of them all the time anyway.” The social worker hesitated, and then said, “Maybe. Once you’re 18, you could apply to become their relative caretaker. Then you’d be their foster mother until we find a home where all of you can be together.” “I’ll do it,” Amy said.One month later, Amy was named guardian of her brothers for a six-month trial period. It was a remarkable victory for an 18-year-old girl. Her brothers didn’t make her task any easier in the months ahead. However,Amy’s efforts were rewarded when the court allowed her to continue as guardian. Amy’s relief at remaining the kids’ guardian was at risk of being taken away by the pressure she always felt to measure up. Social workers still looked regularly over her shoulder and asked the boys shameful questions: “Does she feed you? Does she ever try to harm you?” Then one day a visiting social worker came over. “We’d like to get the boys adopted into homes,” she said. Sensing that the family was about to be split apart yet again, Amy replied, “Fine, then. Call it adoption if you want, but they’re not going anywhere.” To her surprise, the social worker took her remark seriously. She explained that if Amy were to adopt the boys, they would become like any other family. That night at dinner Amy told the boys about the idea. “Cool!” Joey said. He threw a piece of corn at Adam. His brother flicked it back, and pretty soon corn was flying. Amy rolled her eyes. They didn’t have far to go to be like any other family. As the proceedings(程序)ended, Amy thanked everyone. “No,” the judge responded, “Thank you. You saved three kids. Not many family members would do what you’re doing, especially for this many children. I’m very proud of you.”&On a lazy spring day, in a modest suburban neighborhood, Amy stood in front of a neatly kept one-story house. She watched her brothers playing basketball, and heard the playful bark of their dog, Tahoe. The young lady had made good on her promise: they had rented a home, a real home, and the boys had gotten their dog. Amy continues to raise her family alone, but has begun taking courses in business management at a nearby community college. Eventually, she hopes to become a child psychologist.【小题1】 Which of the following best describes Amy?A.Crazy and toughB.Firm and stubbornC.Enthusiastic and generous D.Abnormal and aggressive.【小题2】From Paragraph 3, we can learn that __________.A.The social worker gave in to Amy.B.The social worker tried to adopt Amy’s brothers.C.Amy tried to apply for the guardian of the brothersD.Amy had no idea how to face her family being separated up.【小题3】By saying “They didn’t have far to go to be like any other family”, the writer means________.A.they will live in the same area as other familiesB.they made a deep impression on the neighborhoodC.Amy is able to take good care of the familyD.Amy and her brothers would be already just like a family【小题4】The best title for this text would be___________.&A.Standing On Two FeetB.Growing Up Alone C.A Lifelong FightD.A Teen Hero【小题5】What does& the underlined word guardian in paragraph 4 mean?A.保护者B.监护人C.收养人D.引导人
来源:2015届湖北省高一下学期期中考试英语试卷(解析版)
Dear David,
My daughter will be five years old. She is happy,
well-mannered, loving and pretty. She has attended a Montessori school since
she was 16 months old and has made two friends. The three girls are always
together, or talking with each other.
But recently the girls told my daughter that they
would not play with her if she kept playing with the boy who was disliked by
most of the class. My daughter always finds good things in others and insisted
they play with him, too. Then one of the friends told my daughter she didn’t
have straight hair and shouldn’t play with them. Then she started ignoring my
daughter. My mother-in-law decided to iron my girl’s beautiful curly hair(卷发).
With her birthday coming, my child decided to invite
her friends to her party. When I asked her why, she said because they were
always together, but I know one of the girls will not attend her party.&
I’m concerned about her. I feel lost, not knowing how
to help my child.
Dear Jenny,
It’s always painful to a mother when someone hurts her
child. Your daughter’s friends weren’t nice to her, but little kids are still
learning how to get along with others. As a result, young friendships are often
fleeting, even changing from day to day. Your daughter seems to be
remarkably loving, outgoing and mature(成熟的) beyond
her years. Perhaps you need to be proud of the way she treats people.
Ironing your daughter’s hair won’t send your daughter
or the other girls a good message. It implies that there is something wrong
with the way she is. You have no choice but to let your daughter know that one
of the girls won’t be attending her birthday party. If she seems upset, remind
her that other friends will be there. My guess is that she will rise to the
occasion.
Hope this helps.
1.What’s the mother’s problem?
A.Her daughter
doesn’t respect other kids
B.Her daughter
seems to be losing her friends
C.Her daughter
cares too much about her friends
D.Her daughter
doesn’t know how to deal with others
2.When the daughter was asked not to play with that
boy, she probably ____.
A.thought her
friends were right.
B.felt lucky to
have such good friends.
C.thought her
friends shouldn’t have said that.
D.realized her
friends were not popular with others.
3.David used the underlined word“fleeting”to show
that& _____.
A.kids value
friendship B.young
friendships don’t last long&&&&&&&&& C.young
friendships are very important D.kids are good at dealing with others
4.In David’s opinion, ironing the daughter’s hair
_____.
A.is the right
thing to do&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.will make her
more popular.
C.will make her
doubt the way she is.&&&&&&&&& D.will help her
win back her friends.
来源:河南省学年高二校内竞赛试题(英语)
题型:其他题
先通读全文,理解大意,然后根据所给单词的首字母,结合句意写出单词.
A: Look! That girl has fallen off her
bicycle. A child ran into the street and k___101____ her off her bicycle. Come
and help! I think she m___102__ be injured.
B: She’s not moving. But she’s b___103___.
A: I think she hit her head when she fell.
We must carry her to the s___104__ of the road.
B: No! L____105____ her where she is. You
mustn’t move someone if they are badly h___106__. We must get help.
A: I’ll go to that shop and see if they
have a telephone.
B: Yes, do that. I’ll s__107___ here with
the girl.
(A returns a few moments later.)
A: How is she ?
B: She’s beginning to move a little.
C: What h____108___ to me?
A: Take it e___109__! I’ve just c__110_____
the First Aid Centre. We’ll wait until help comes.
先通读全文,理解大意,然后根据所给单词的首字母,结合句意写出单词.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& S
A: Look! That girl has fallen off her bicycle. A child ran into the street and k___101____ her off her bicycle. Come and help! I think she m___102__ be injured.
B: She’s not moving. But she’s b___103___.
A: I think she hit her head when she fell. We must carry her to the s___104__ of the road.
B: No! L____105____ her where she is. You mustn’t move someone if they are badly h___106__. We must get help.
A: I’ll go to that shop and see if they have a telephone.
B: Yes, do that. I’ll s__107___ here with the girl.
(A returns a few moments later.)
A: How is she ?
B: She’s beginning to move a little.
C: What h____108___ to me?
A: Take it e___109__! I’ve just c__110_____ the First Aid Centre. We’ll wait until help comes.君,已阅读到文档的结尾了呢~~
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
Rosemary Sutcliff - Flame-Coloured (Colored) Taffeta (epub)
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口}

我要回帖

更多关于 who was she 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信