龙游城南龙游县工业园区区 m.city8.com

时间: 09:18 &&【】
内容提示:招标公告招标序号:LYSG2014-城南工业园区垃圾中转站工程建设项目已经有关部门批准建设。为了公开、公平、公正、择优的选定承包队伍,现决定将该工程的施工进行公开招标。一、工程概况:⑴工程地点:龙游县
十环招标网信息:
工程招标信息编号:5680911
来源:[db:出处]
工程招标信息阅读方式:免费
工程招标信息说明
以下工程招标信息由[db:出处]机构发布,从工程招标正文以下信息本站不做任何修改.
工程招标正文(原文):招标公告招标序号:LYSG2014-城南工业园区垃圾中转站工程建设项目已经有关部门批准建设。为了公开、公平、公正、择优的选定承包队伍,现决定将该工程的施工进行公开招标。一、工程概况:⑴工程地点:龙游县东华街道办事处城南工业园区⑵质量要求:合格⑶工程内容:围墙190m,高1.5m;垃圾场地35m*60m,10cm卵石垫层,C25地坪15砼路面:60m*3m((详见预算书),预算价:296137元⑷计划工期:60日历天。二、报名条件:具备具备建筑工程总承包叁级、市政公用工程总承包叁级及相应以上资质的独立法人企业。项目负责人具备建筑专业、市政专业叁级项目经理或贰级及以上注册建造师资质,具备有效的安全生产考核合格证书(B证),无在建工程。无正处被我省各级主管部门公示期间的不良行为记录及无浙检会(预)【2004】13号文件规定的工程建设领域行贿行为。三、投标申请人请于2014年8月 日16:00前携带身份证、介绍信、企业相关资料到龙游远洋现代城6幢2楼5号浙江立兴造价师事务所有限责任公司报名领取招标文件,资料费300元/份。四、投标文件递交截止时间及开标时间:日9:30时,地点:龙游县东华街道办事处三楼开标室。招 标 人:龙游县兴业经济发展有限公司招标代理:浙江立兴造价师事务所有限责任公司联系人:郑先生1080)日
友情提示:本站点所有信息全部免费浏览,其真实性需要使用者自己确认,十环网所有信息均为免费公开查询,不承担任何商业责任!如果有涉及到虚假和隐私信息,需要删除的请使用以下方式联系我们,我们将在第一时间处理!
电话:021-
转载请注明:十环招标网(谢谢合作)
上一篇招标:
下一篇招标:中国最具影响力高考资源门户
最近更新: 1981 昨天: 3964 本周: 164062 总量:
今日:696套
总数:5174647套
会员数:131942位
当前位置:全国大联考
浙江省龙游中学2013届高三上学期期中考试英语试题
资料类别: /
所属版本: 通用
所属地区: 浙江
上传时间:
下载次数:0次
资料类型:期中考试
文档大小:92.48K
所属点数: 0.1点
【下载此资源需要登录并付出 0.1 点,】
资料概述与简介
本试卷满分120分, 考试时间120分钟
选择题部分(共80分)
英语知识运用(共两节,满分30分)
单项填空(共20小题;每小题0.5分,满分10分)
从A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项,并在答题卷上将该
选项涂黑。]
1. ––– Li Ming looks sad. ______?
––– Oh, his mother is ill.
A. What’s that B. How are the things C. What’s up D. How about him
2. ––– Excuse me, would you please give ______ novel to Jane?
––– Sorry, but I don’t think there is______ Jane in my class.
3. The whole society should be ______ about the health and sound growth of children.
A. concerned
C. cautious
D. careful
4. .cn is the largest English portal site in China, ______ news, business information and learning materials.
A. to provide
B. providing
C. provided
D. provide
5. It is vital to ______ to teenagers the simple fact that being addicted to the Internet will, to some extent, do harm to both mental and physical health.
A. get across
B. get through
C. get down
D. get over
6. Scientists are trying to develop a special material, _______ they will make use of in space.
7. They overlooked serious personality conflicts in the ______ that marriage was an automatic way to make everything work out right.
A. impression
B. expression
C. expectation
D. adaptation
8. Hearing that he didn’t pass the exam, he was numb with shock. ______, he hadn’t expected it.
A. Gradually B. Fortunately
C. Finally
D. Apparently
9. Every time I look at the photo on my desk, it ______ memories of our trip to Bangkok last year.
A. calls up
B. calls on
C. calls off
D. calls back
10. She got stuck in a terrible traffic jam on the highway to Guangzhou, or she ______ dinner with her
family now.
A. will be having
B. would be having
C. is having
D. was having
11. ––– Won’t you go shopping with your mother?
––– No. ______ she promises to buy me a new sweater.
B. Now that
C. If only
D. As though
12. She says that she’ll never forget the time ______ she’s spent working as a secretary in our company.
13. It was not until she had arrived at the shop ______ she left her wallet at home.
A. when she realized
B. and she realized
C. did she realize
D. that she realized
14. She was occupied in preparing for the final examination. So she ______ his invitation to the party.
A. resigned
B. declined
C. ignored
D. obtained
15. ––– When did you come back?
––– Half an hour ago. You ______ to music.
A. have been listening
B. were listening
C. had listened
D. listened
16. All the teenagers living in the city have equal access to quality education ______ their background and birthplace.
A. regardless of
B. in terms of
C. in favor of
D. in need of
17. Last summer holiday, I went to see one of my friends, only ______ he had moved to his hometown.
C. finding
D. to find
18. ––– How are you getting along with your project?
––– I was about to give up when an idea occurred to me _____ I could team up with my family.
19. ––– The singer together with her band _____ invited to the concert. Did you enjoy that part?
––– No, no sooner _____ than they sang their top hit Oh My Baby.]
A. I had left
B. I have left
C. had I left
D. did I leave
20. ––– It is ridiculous that John wants to make academic progress but never devotes any time to it.
––– Maybe it’s time for him to know ______.
A. heaven never helps the man who will not act
B. he who makes constant complaint gets little compassion
C. hope for the best, but prepare for the worst
D. It is easy to be wise after the event
完形填空(共20小题;每题1分,满分20分)
阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后从21~40各题所给的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出最佳选项,并在答题卷上将该项涂黑。
Tears clouded my eyes as I stood in our washing room, holding Bretts jeans and shirt full of burn holes.
Tired and defeated, I
to the floor. The clothes were just one more thing Brett had
22 . He often got almost everything in the house out of
. Many windows in our house needed repair due to his breaking
to steal money when he chose to live on the street. Yet none of this could compare to the emotional
Brett had done to our once quiet home.
Brett came to live with us when he was 12 years old. During the next few years I had dealt with Brett as
as possible, but inside I was shouting,"I dont want him in my house another day, Lord! I just cant
him!" Having wiped my tears, I continued
him as before.
When Brett was nearly 18, he landed again in Juvenile Hall(少管所). After that, my husband and I had to send Brett to a boarding school for helping
ceremony, each graduate held a white rose to give to the person who had
the most to him or her.
Brett spoke
to his parents and then spoke to me, "You did so much. You were always there, no matter
happened. My mom and dad, I was their kid. But you,
troubled enough by me, always
me such love. And I want you to know I love you for it."
, I stood as Brett placed the white rose in my hand and hugged me
At that moment, tears
in my eyes again, this time not for disappointment but for
39 . Although I had struggled with silent
toward my stepson, Brett had seen only my actions. Love is action. We may not always have positive feelings about certain people in our lives, but we can love them.
21. A. sat
D. dropped
22. A. ruined
23. A. danger
C. trouble
24. A. off
25. A. pain
D. suffering
26. A. patiently
B. willingly
C. strictly
27. A. forgive
B. educate
D. control
28. A. parenting
B. pardoning
C. comforting
D. feeding
29. A. lazy
B. troublesome
C. disappointing
D. careless
30. A. opening
B. official
C. victory
D. graduation
31. A. afforded
C. supplied
32. A. lovingly
C. proudly
D. nervously
33. A. where
34. A. unless
B. although
C. because
35. A. cost
36. A. Astonished
B. Puzzled
C. Encouraged
D. Interested
37. A. surely
B. roughly
C. tightly
D. fiercely
38. A. fell
D. gathered
39. A. pity
B. happiness
D. success
40. A. love
B. anxiety
阅读理解:(第一节20小题,第二节5小题;每小题2分,满分50分)
阅读下列短文,从每题所给的选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出最佳选项,并在答
题卷上将该项涂黑。
I am a strong believer that if a child is raised with approval, he learns to love himself and will be successful in his own way.
Several weeks ago, I was doing homework with my son in the third grade and he kept standing up from his chair to go over the math lines. I kept asking him to sit down, telling him that he would concentrate better. He sat but seconds later, as if he didn’t even notice he was doing it, he got up again. I was getting frustrated, but then it hit me. I started noticing his answers were much quicker and accurate when he stood up. Could he be more intent while standing up?
This made me start questioning myself and what I had been raised to believe. I was raised to believe that a quiet, calm child was a sure way to success.This child would have the discipline to study hard, get good grades and become someone important in life.
Now those same people perhaps come to realize that their kids are born with their own sets of DNA and personality traits, and all you can do is loving and accepting them. As parents, throughout their growing years and beyond that, we need to be our kids best cheerleaders, guiding them and helping them find their way.
I have stopped asking my son to sit down and concentrate. Obviously, he is concentrating just in his own way and not mine. We need to learn to accept our kids ways of doing things. Some way may have worked for me but doesnt mean we need to carry it through generations. There is nothing sweeter than being individual and unique. It makes us free and happy and thats just the way I want my kids to live their own life.
41. At the beginning, the author tried to keep his son seated in order to make him________.
A. pay more attention to his study
B. keep silent in the room
C. finish his homework on time
D. get right answers
42. Inspired by the case of his son, the author began to doubt________.
A. the importance of parents
B. the old form of education
C. the relationship between kids and their parents
D. the good grades of some kids
43. According to the passage, which of the following statements is RIGHT?
A. We should help kids correct their wrong ways.
B. Parents should study their kids’ DNA.
C. Kids should be taught to behave themselves.
D. Parents should love and accept their kids.
44. The author has stopped asking his son to sit down because __________.
A. he has changed his traditional ideas
B. his son wants to be unique
C. his son doesn’t follow his advice
D. his son’s DNA is different
45. Which of the following would be the best title of the passage?
A. Study hard and youll be successful
B. Be friendly to your children
C. Childrens success in their own style
D. Parents help with their childrens study
The Hunchback of Notre Dame is one of the well-known novels written by French author Victor Hugo. I have just finished this book.
Reflecting on the content of the book, I am most impressed by the architecture of that time, the churches that represented power and luxury. It shows how great architects’ appreciation of beauty and their capacity of turning their dreams into buildings.
When it comes to the heroine Esmerelda, I am deeply impressed by her beauty and kindness. I love her not only for her fascinating appearance but also because of her good mind and pitiful destiny. We can see her pure beauty from how she treats the goat, how she saves the jobless poet, and how she sacrifices for love. In my eyes, she is a lost angel in the world. However, all this perfect girl has received is to lead a vagrant (漂泊的) life. She lives in a gutter and is often made fun of by the so-called upper class of society. She is abandoned and threatened. In the end, Esmerelda sadly makes the decision to end her life.
Different lifestyles are displayed in the novel, like foolish Phoebus and the ugly hunchback Quasimodo. A striking comparison is demonstrated between Phoebus and Quasimodo. They both fall in love with the gypsy (吉普赛人) girl at the same time and both are refused. Their love is so strong and sincere, while one wants to conquer and the other chooses to sacrifice.
I think that may be the real charm of the famous novel. It tells not only a sad story, but also reveals human beings pursuits of love and happiness. However, not everyone receives the same treatment in search of their love and happiness. What should we do when we are confronted with the darkness and unfairness of society? Everyone has different answers, as the characters in the novel do.
46. What struck the author most was _________.
A. the content of the book itself
B. power and luxury
C. Esmerelda’s vagrant life
D. the architecture, Esmerelda’s beauty and kindness
47. What’s the author’s attitude towards Esmerelda?
A. criticizing and complaining.
B. admiring and sympathetic.
C. disappointed and upset.
D. regretful and sad
48. The underline word “ are confronted with” in the last paragraph can be replaced by _________.
A. are put up with
B. are faced with
C. are satisfied with
D. are covered with
49. The best tittle of the passage may be _________.[Z|X|X|K]
A. Classic novel still teaches us
B. Charming Esmerelda
C. The Hunchback of Norte Dame
D. Different lifestyles in the novel
I had an experience once which taught me something about the ways people make a bad situation worse by blaming themselves. One January, I officiated (主持) at two funerals for two elderly women. Both died a natural death. At the first home, the son of the deceased (已故的) woman said, “If only I had sent my mother to Florida and gotten her out of this cold and snow, she would be alive today. It’s my fault that she died.” At the second home, the son said, “If only I hadn’t insisted on her going to Florida, she would be alive today. That long airplane ride was more than she could take. It’s my fault.”
When things don’t turn out as we would like them to, we tend to think that had we done things differently, the story would have had a happier ending. Any time there is a death, the survivors will feel guilty. Because the course of action they took turned out bad, they believed that the opposite course, for example, keeping Mother at home, would have turned out better. After all, how could it have turned out any worse?
There seem to be two elements involved in our readiness to feel guilty. The first lies in our belief that the world makes sense and that there is a reason for everything that happens.
The second is the thought that we are the cause of what happens, especially the bad things that happen. The roots of this feeling may lie in our childhood. A baby comes to think that the world exists to meet his needs, and that he makes everything happen in it. He wakes up in the morning and calls the rest of the world to its tasks. He cries, and someone comes to attend to him. When he is hungry, people feed him, and when he is wet, people change him. Very often, we do not completely give up that childish thought that our wishes cause things to happen.
50. People feel guilty for the deaths of their loved ones because _________.
A. they cannot find a better way to express their sorrow
B. they don’t know the natural course of events
C. they believe that they are responsible for what has happened
D. they don’t know things often turn out in the opposite direction
51. The underlined part “the world makes sense” in Paragraph 3 probably means that _________.
A. everything in the world is planned in advance
B. the world can be understood in different ways
C. there’s an explanation for everything in the world
D. we have to be wise in order to understand the world
52. People have believed since early childhood that _________.
A. their wishes are the cause of everything that happens
B. life and death is an unsolved mystery
C. every story should have a happy ending
D. everybody must obey their demand
Nothing succeeds like confidence. When you are truly confident, it radiates from you like sunlight, and attracts success to you like a magnet. Besides, those who are self-confident can in turn inspire confidence in others: their audience, their peers, their bosses, their customers, and their friends. And gaining the confidence of others is one of the key ways in which a self-confident person finds success.
So how can we build a sense of self-confidence and prepare ourselves on the way to success?
First, do what you believe to be right, even if others laugh at or criticize you for it. Believe in yourself and believe that you can do it under any circumstances, because if you believe you can, then you really will. The belief keeps you searching for answers, which means that pretty soon you will get them.
Second, govern your behavior based on what other people think. Whats more important, be willing to take risks and go the extra miles to achieve better results, in which case mistakes cannot be avoided. Dont hesitate to admit your mistakes, and learn from them. Next, work hard to settle the problems in order to cover up your mistakes before anyone notices. Building self-confidence is readily achievable, as long as you have the focus and determination to carry things through. And whats even better is that the things youll do to build self-confidence will also build success — after all, your confidence will come from real, solid achievement. No one can take this away from you!
As you sow, sow will reap. With your perseverance and improvement, you are getting closer to success. At this stage, wait for others to congratulate you on your accomplishments and praise graciously. "Thanks, I really worked hard on that prospect. Im pleased you recognize my efforts." The congratulations and praise from others will promote you to gain further success.
Self-confidence is extremely important in almost every aspect of our lives, and it is no wonder that so many people struggle to find it. Self-confidence really can be learned and built on. Besides, whether youre working on your own self-confidence or building the confidence of people around you, its well worth the effort!
53. Those who are truly confident _________.
A. succeed without effort and hard work
B. appear more attractive and thus become successful
C. encourage people around to become confident
D. gain the confidence of others and feel successful
54. When others congratulate us on our achievements, we are supposed to _________.
A. politely accept the praise
B. gain further improvement
C. praise them in return
D. expect them to congratulate you again
55. Which of the following proverbs best goes with Paragraph 4?
A. Look before you leap.
B. Learn from past mistakes and avoid future ones.
C. Genius is 1% inspiration and 99% perspiration.
D. It is no use crying over spilt milk.
56. The purpose of the text is to _________.
A. tell people how to become successful
B. convince people to do what they believe to be right
C. criticize people who lack confidence and thus fail in their career
D. encourage people to build confidence and achieve success
In management, fairness is a virtue. Numerous academic studies have shown that the most effective leaders are generally those who give employees a voice, treat them with dignity, and base decisions on accurate and complete information.
But there’s a hidden cost to this behavior. We’ve found that although fair managers earn respect, they’re seen as less powerful than other managers — less in control of resources, less able to reward and punish — and they may only have a slim chance of attaining certain key leadership roles.
Our research, which included lab studies and responses from hundreds of corporate decision makers and employees, began with the age-old question “Should leaders be loved or feared?” We went a step further, asking, “Can you have respect and power?” We found that it’s hard to gain both.
Consider Hank McKinnell and Karen Katen, two rising stars at Pfizer during the 1990s. McKinnell, who’d served as CFO and run the company’s overseas businesses, was known for his firm negotiating style and no-nonsense, occasionally harsh manner. Katen’s performance had also won her numerous promotions, and she headed Pfizer’s primary operating unit. She treated subordinates and colleagues with respect and was respected in turn
In 2001, when it came time for a new CEO, the two were among the top candidates. McKinnell was chosen. One analyst told Bloomberg, “Hank is the right guy for the job. He’s got a toughness about him.”
We heard this attitude expressed in a range of industries. Decisions about high-level promotions most often center on perceptions of power, not of fairness.
The same bias(倾向) was exhibited by students in a laboratory setting. Each witnessed a “manager” telling an employee about a compensation decision. Manager A communicated the decision rudely, Manager B with respect. The students were then assigned to work in a group led by the manager they’ afterward they rated their leader’s power. Rude Manager A consistently scored higher than respectful Manager B — even though there was no difference in how they’d treated the participants themselves. Simply having witnessed the rude and respectful behavior was enough to create the bias.
We’ve long wondered why managers don’t always behave fairly, because doing so would clearly benefit their organizations. Studies show that the success of change initiatives depends largely on fair implementation. Our research suggests an answer. Managers see respect and power as two mutually exclusive (排他的) avenues, and many choose the latter.
57. It can be inferred from the text that Hank McKinnell _________.
A. overvalued power in management
B. stressed respect most in daily work
C. was fair and mild in management
D. could be very strict with his employees
58. What was exhibited by students in the laboratory setting?
A. Manager A had respectful behavior but got a lower score.
B. Manager B behaved respectfully and got a higher score.
C. Manager A had rude behavior but got a higher score.
D. Manager B behaved rudely and got a lower score.
59. Which of the following is TRUE according to the text?
A. Managers whose style is based on respect can’t gain power.
B. Companies can’t benefit from placing more value on fairness.
C. Powerful leaders are more likely to get promoted than respectful leaders.
D. Everyone sees respect and power as two mutually exclusive avenues.
60. Which could be the best title for the text?
A. How CEOs Stay Focused
B. What High-ambition Leaders Are
C. When Fair Bosses Get Ahead
D. Why Fair Bosses Fall Behind
下面文章中有5处(第61~65题)需要添加小标题。请从以下选项(A、B、C、D、E和F)中选出符合各段意思的小标题,并在答题纸上将相应选项的标号涂黑。选项中有一项是多余选项。
A. Arguments are pointless.
B. Your parents only want whats best for you.
C. Everyones opinion matters only as much as you want them to.
D. You learn by doing.
E. Your emotions are under your control.
F. You arent stuck in any situation.
Life is the greatest teacher
There always comes a moment when I wonder where I will end up and this moment always serves as a strong motivation for me to learn a life lesson. Ive learned a great many things, but these are the lessons that I wish Id learned earlier:
61. _________
There was a time when everyones opinion was mine as well. Whatever preferences I formerly held were dashed in the face of anothers. This most likely came from a need to please others. Remember that your opinion matters just as much as the next guys, whether they make more money than you or are less popular than you. Everyones opinion holds the same weight.
62. _________
Drama, chaos, and emotional unrest — these were what took up most of my time as a teenager. If I had heard someone said bad things behind my back, Id be angry. Go crazy. Looking back on those tantrums(发怒) now, Im not too surprised. After all, when you have little self control, anything is possible. The lessons here is, remain aware of how you react.
63. _________
Will one small quarrel among friends decide the fate of the entire universe? In my world it felt like it. I just wanted so much to be right and for them so much to be wrong. But in the end, it only resulted in me wasting my time and in the other person storming off in frustration. Is there really a point to arguing? Unless its absolutely necessary, Ive learned that its better to hold your breath on things you cant control at all. Arguing to change someones mind is one of them.
64. _________
Im not saying every parent wants whats best for you (there are outliers), but in general, parents do what they do for you in your best interest. My parents used to make me do the dishes, cook dinner, sweep the floors, mow the lawn, take out the garbage… the list goes on and on. And at every turn, Id whine and complain. Id eventually end up doing it. Now, I honestly see the value in having learned those skills. I can efficiently cook and clean up after myself.
65. _________
Whenever I’d lose a friend, get an awful grade, or disappoint my parents, I stewed in my own muck. Waiting for the bad moments to go away seemed to be the only solution. Fortunately, I know now that you don’t have to be stuck in bad situations. You can go out and create better ones. It all de on how you see the situation. Viewing everything as a learning experience makes life more pleasurable, even during the hard times. You arent stuck. You can move on.
Im glad to have learned these lessons the way I did. Each experience helped shape me to become a better person. I dont know if any young people are reading this, but if they are, Id like to say this: “Listen to life and its experiences. Everyone goes through mostly the same things.”
非选择题部分(共40分)
写作(共两节,满分40分)
1. 短文改错(共10小题;每题1分,满分10分)
下面短文中有10处语言错误,请在有错误的地方增加、删除或修改某个单词。
增加:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(∧),并在其下面写出该加的词。
删除:把多余的词用斜线()划掉。
修改:在错的词下画一横线,并在该词下面写上修改后的词。
注意:1.每处错误及其修改均仅限一词。
2.只允许修改10处,多者(从第11处起)不计分。
Dear Sir or Madam,
I’m Li Hua, middle school student from China. I read the announcement of the summer camp what you have posted on the Internet but I am interesting in it. I know that you welcome students from different country and I’d like to take part in it. I’ve been learned English for 10 years, and I speak fluently English. What is more, I’ll be able to tell students from other countries about China and learn about his countries as well. I hoped I will be accepted as a member of your summer camp.
Look forward to your reply!
书面表达(满分30分)
留意一下我们的周边,可以发现陪读现象已然成风。请你根据以下要点写一篇短文,内容应包括:1.简要描述陪读现象;
2.分析父母陪读的原因(2至3个);
3.发表你对此的看法。
注意:词数100—120词。
Should Our Parents Accompany Us in Studying at School?
____________________________________________________________________________________
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
龙游中学2012学年第一学期高三年级期中考试英语科答案
该会员上传的其它文档
已有&0&条评论,共有&0&人参与,
网友评论:
合作 / 友情链接}

我要回帖

更多关于 龙游城北工业园区招聘 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信