in the area near where does he liveyou live等于什么?

National Gardening Association: Gardening Resources
Member Login:
Recently Shared Photos!National Gardening Association: Gardening ResourcesGarden.org is the home of the National Gardening Association, and has an active community of gardeners who gather to share ideas, information, and pictures about the plants they love. The whole site is free for everyone. Like what you see?
and join in.
Today's Community IdeaBy , April 29, 2016The wonder of tiny items and plants can spill over into gardening. Have you ever thought of creating a miniature garden scene? You'll be surprised at how easy it is.( & )
()By , April 27, 2016There always seems to be a lot of interest in and questions asked me about growing Fiddle Leaf Ficus as a houseplant.
Along with questions, there is also a lot of confusion as to exactly what sort of houseplant the Fiddle Leaf actually is.( & )
()By , April 25, 2016Sorghum is in the grass family and is closely related to corn. In fact, when it's young it is nearly impossible to differentiate it from corn. If anyone ever tells you they have volunteer corn in their garden, you can sound smart by guessing that it's sorghum.( & )
()By , April 23, 2016Are you in need of a nice birdbath or fountain? Maybe you need a present for a friend or family member? Do you have some rather large leaves and don't know what to do with them?
Maybe some nice big Hosta, Canna, Castor Bean, or tropical plant leaves? Well I have an idea: Let's make some cast concrete leaves.
()By , April 22, 2016Have you ever bought an orchid in bloom, only to see its flowers fall off a few days later? If so, read on! :D( & )
()By , April 21, 2016Nothing is worse than watching your lovely tall spikes of blooming delphiniums get flattened by rain and wind.( & )
()By , April 20, 2016Try these remarkably carefree and productive grape-shaped tomatoes for salads or for eating fresh. ( & )
()By , April 19, 2016I had an awkward space and wanted to block a garbage can, so I decided to build a custom planter box.( & )
()By , April 18, 2016For those who don't have technical skills or the patience to draw plans.( & )
Recent Popular PhotosBy
Recent Images from the Plant Database
New Multi-Plant Photos
The newest comments to the plant database:
PM, concerning plant: Common dandelion is very similar to red-seeded dandelion (Taraxacum erythrospermum), which has also been introduced to North America. The two can be distinguished by the shape of the leaves, features in the green bracts (phyllaries) surrounding the head of flowers, and the color of the seeds.[
PM, concerning plant: My plant originally came from Bluestone. It has spread - by runners and from seed. The seedlings are true to the parent. Seeds winter sow in place or containers. I have other toad lilies, but none are as reliable as this one. Clumps survived two moves and are thriving!
Deer seem to leave this plant alone. I have it growing with stonecrop. They make a nice show in the fall when everything else is slowing down.[
AM, concerning plant: This peony is not registered with the APS.[
PM, concerning plant: In this species, the bottom of the corm elongates downwards so that it looks rather like a taproot. The fibrous roots that come from the corm may go down 15 feet. This allows it to survive when the soil at the surface is completely dry. It may also develop short rhizomes. In contrast, most other Liatris species have flattened-round corms.[
PM, concerning plant: This variety performs well here. It is a later-maturing variety at 60 days, but stands up to 90-degree temps reasonably well. Better than Sabre and Premium. Nice long pods are easy to shell, and the peas have good flavor. Green Arrow is slightly better, pod size and production, but this one is good.[
Recent Threads:}

我要回帖

更多关于 where are u now live 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信