the sound of silence 寂静之声 hello darkness, my old friend 你好 黑暗
的老朋友 i've come to talk with you again
又来和你交谈 because a vision softly creeping 因为有一种幻觉正向悄悄地向 袭来
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
寂静之声的相关知识
其他5条回答
baidu,只能给你个地址了://baike由于字数限制。
Hello darkness my old friend.嘿,黑夜啊,我的老友。 I've come to talk with you again.我又来找你聊天了。   Because a vision softly creeping.因为有个 发不下了 在百度上搜寂静之声 有中英文对照。不好意思
参考资料:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁班得瑞的寂静之声听后感_百度知道
班得瑞的寂静之声听后感
我有更好的答案
歌词充满了一种幻觉般的意境,独自一人行走在铺着鹅卵石的狭窄《寂静之声》旋律飘缓低迷,如果说随着强劲的乐曲而震荡的节奏是摇滚的话。眼前似乎看到一个懵懂无知的女孩,音乐上它造就了类的中和体,却太细腻、清冷的小巷里,仿佛在诉说着年轻无助的一种宣泄,前面是没有尽头的黑夜……歌曲如果说是属于民谣的话似乎太深邃,这应该是它成功的最大原因。细细听来,喧嚣的人群在她身后渐渐远去
仿佛置身于绿色森林中,宁静、美好,远离了世俗的喧嚣、无奈…脚下踩这滋养着幼苗的落叶,呼吸着大树清新的气息,鸟儿在头顶吟唱,它在看不到天的绿叶间跳跃,身旁一条小溪叮咚流趟,远处一片幽静黑暗…
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
寂静之声的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁情侣网名上一句 黑夜很黑 我一个人下一句是什么_百度知道
情侣网名上一句 黑夜很黑 我一个人下一句是什么
情侣网名上一句 黑夜很黑 我一个人下一句是什么
我有更好的答案
太阳月亮照亮你
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
情侣网名的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁beast组合唱的日语歌,第一句是穿过黑夜,雨一直下,那是什么歌,求解,_百度知道
beast组合唱的日语歌,第一句是穿过黑夜,雨一直下,那是什么歌,求解,
beas 《下雨的日子(on rainy days)》求采纳
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
日语歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求歌词:寂静之声 轻音乐_百度知道
求歌词:寂静之声 轻音乐
The sound of silence-Simon & Garfunkel 寂静之声(保罗·西蒙&加芬克尔)[毕业生]   Hello darkness, my old friend   你好 黑暗 我的老朋友   I've come to talk with you again   我又来和你交谈   Because a vision softly creeping   因为梦幻缓缓涌现   Left its seeds while I was sleeping   在我熟睡时留下种子   And the vision that was planted in my brain   在我脑海中生根   Still remains Within the sound of silence   在寂静之声中留存   In restless dreams   在无休止的梦境中   I walked alone Narrow streets of cobblestone   我独自走在狭窄的石道上   'Neath the halo of a street lamp   在街灯的光晕下   I turned my collar to the cold and damp   寒冷和湿气让我竖起衣领   When my eyes were stabbed by the flash of a neon light   当霓虹灯光刺痛我双眼   That split the night   划破黑夜   And touched the sound of silence   触动寂静的声音   And in the naked light I saw   在刺眼的灯光下   Ten thousand people, maybe more   我看到上万人群   People talking without speaking   他们交谈无需言语   People hearing without listening   他们领悟无需倾听   People writing songs that voices never share   他们写歌但不会分享   And no one dare disturb the sound of silence   无人敢打破寂静之声   &Fools& said I, &You do not know   我说:“傻瓜,难道你们不知道   Silence like a cancer grows”   寂静有如肿瘤一样滋长”   Hear my words that I might teach you   听我的话我会教你们如何做   Take my arms that I might reach to you   抓紧我的手我会拯救你们   But my words like silent as raindrops fell   然而我的话如雨滴般落下   And echoed in the wells of silence   在寂静的围墙中回响   And the people bowed and prayed to the neon god they made.   人们对着自制的神像顶礼膜拜   And the sign flashed out its warning   神光中闪耀出告诫的话语   And the words that it was forming   字里行间指明:   And the sign said:   它告诉人们   &The words of the prophets are written on the subway walls   “先知者的语言 写在地铁的墙上   and tenement halls   写在房屋的大厅中”   And whispered in the sound of silence.&   这告诫声在寂静之声中低语。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
提问者采纳
Hello darkness my old friendlove come to talk with you againBecause a vision softly creepingleft its seeds while I was sleepingAnd the visionthat was planted in my brainStill remainswithin the sound of silenceIn restless dreams I walked alonenarrow streets of cobblestoneNeath the halo of a street lampI turned my collar to the cold and dampWhen my eyes were stabbed by the flash of a neon lightThat split the night and touched the sound of silenceAnd in the naked light I sawten thousand people maybe morePeople talking without speakingpeople hearing without listeningPeople writing songsthat voices never shareNo one dare disturb the sound of silenceFools said I you do not know silence like a cancer growsHear my words that I might teach youtake my arms that I might reach youBut my words like silence raindrops fellAnd echoed in the wells of silenceAnd the people bowed and prayed to the neon god they madeAnd the sign flashed out its warningin the words that it was formingAnd the sign said the words of the prophets are written on the subway wallsAnd tenement hallsand whispered in the sounds of silence
寂静之声的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 姚斯婷 寂静之声 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信