令我头疼的英语语法 合同翻译公司

英语语法翻译_百度知道
英语语法翻译
英语语法翻译True justice doesn t plunder liberty or property regardless of the votes one gets. the votes one gets. votes是什么词,是名词吗,前面加the,one呢。后面这坨不懂语法,regardless of 后面是跟句子还是名词还是什么
我有更好的答案
votes 是名词,是regardless of 的宾语。votes 后面是一个省去关系代词的定语从句。
one gets 虽然两个词,它就是一个定语从句。one 主语,gets 谓语。关系代词that(which)代替votes 作gets 的宾语。
采纳率:72%
来自团队:
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
英语语法差我的英语很差,我一般会翻译一些句子,但是语法一点点都不懂,我会看句子,但是我不会写句子. be to 什么的我都搞不懂.
求学霸指点.
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
拿具体的语法来说语法就是词语的使用方法,没规律可寻,多练习
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码Ex 6E1. 今天上午你干了多少活儿?(work) How much work have you done this morning? 2. 开凿隧道需要大量劳力。 (labour) To dig a tunnel will need a great amount of labour. 3. 他做了最少的工作。 (work) He’s done the least work. 4. 处理这一问题有几种方法。 (methods) There are several methods of approaching this problem. 5. 我不懂多少法语。 I know little French. 6. 少说空话(empty talk)多干实事。 (practical work) There must be less empty talk but more practical work. 7. 有许多人出席招待会吗? Were there many people at the reception? 8. 我可以跟你谈几句话吗?(words) May I have a few words with you? 9. 今天参观展览会的人数比昨天少。 There were fewer people today at the exhibition than yesterday. 10. 哈利犯的错误最少 Harry made the fewest mistakes. 11. 你读的诗(poetry)和做的练习(exercises)都比我多。 You’ve learnt more poetry and done more exercises than I have. 12. 杰克做的工作最多,犯的错误也最多。 Jack’s done the most work and made the most mistakes. 13. 他做了很多工作,也犯了汗多错误。 He’s done a lot of work and made a lot of mistakes. 14. 百万富翁有许多钱财(money),也有许多烦恼。 A millionaire has lots of money―and lots of worries. 15. 安娜因为没有足够的钱财而烦恼丛生。 Anna has enough worries because she hasn’t got enough money. 16. 每隔几分钟电话铃就响一次。 The telephone rang every few minutes. 17. 在过去这几天的寒冷日子里,我们一直在坚持实验。 We have been persisting in making the experiment all these last few cold days. 18. 他新编的两本英语语言学著作都将在 2011 年出版。 Both his next books on English linguistics will come out in 2006. 19. 我们很快得知,还得再多等三星期。 Soon we learned that we had to wait another three more weeks. 20. 我兄弟花了一千美元买了一辆旧汽车,但我买到同样货 色却几乎花了两倍价钱。 My brother spent $ 500 for a second-hand car, but I spent almost twice the amount for the same stuff.Ex 7F1. 光比声走得快(sound) 。 Light travels faster than sound. 2.请安静。别让我听到一点声音。 (sound) Be quiet, please. Don’t let me hear a sound. 3. 在书写英语时,每个词之后要留一个间隔(space) In writing English, after each word we leave a space. 4. 这只箱子占的地位太多了。 (space) This box occupies too much space. 5. 饱餐以后,你应该休息一会儿。 (rest) After a big meal, you should take a rest. 6. 人人都需要吃、喝和休息。 (rest) Everybody needs food, drink and rest. 7. 他这样做是出于好意。 (kindness) He did it out of kindness. 8.谢谢你,你帮了我一个忙。 (kindness) Thank you. You have done me a kindness. 9. 他住在近处(hand) 。 He lives close at hand. 10. 孩子们吃尽继父的苦头(hand) 。 The children suffered a lot at the hands of their stepfather. 11. 你有英法词典吗? Have you got an English-French dictionary? 12. 你有英文词典和法文词典吗? Have you got an English and a French dictionary? 13. 你觉得我花园里那红白相间的玫瑰怎么样? How do you like the red and white roses in my garden? 14. 你看见了我花园里那些红玫瑰和白玫瑰吗?Have you seen the red (roses) and the white roses in my garden?15. 他还在住院医疗。 He is still in hospital. 16. 我打算到医院去看他。 I’m going to the hospital to see him. 17. 在房屋面前有一个花园(front)。 There is a garden in front of the house. 18. 在书的卷头有一副插画(front) 。 There is a picture in the front of the book. 19. 这种衣服的式样已经不时兴了(fashion)。 This style of dress is no longer in fashion. 20. 她喜欢阅读有关最新的服装款式(fashion)。 She likes to read about the latest fashion. 21. 吃饭时不要多话(table)。 Don’t talk too much at table. 22. 我的朋友正伏案写信(table) 。 My friend was sitting at the table writing a letter. 23. 我们访问时,他家正在吃饭。 When we called, his family were at dinner. 24. 我们访问时,他家正在举行宴会(dinner)。 When we called, his family was giving a dinner. 25. 学生们喜欢上了他们的老师(fancy)。 The students take / took quite a fancy to their teacher. 26. 展厅里的展品很快把参观者吸引住了(fancy)。 The exhibits in the hall soon took the fancy of the visitors. 27. 这位老人拥有一大笔财产(poession)。 The old man is in possession of a huge fortune. 28. 这个岛屿曾为英国所占有(poession)。This island was once in the possession of the Great Britain . 29. 如果有病,你必须马上就医(case)。 You must immediately consult a doctor in case of illness. 30. Pauline 比较迟钝,这与 Mary 的情况不同,他就是懒 (case)。 Pauline is stupid, but it is different in the case of M she is just lazy.Ex 11A1. 滴水穿石。 Patience wears out stones. 2. 骄必败。 Pride goes before a fall. 3. 事实胜于雄辩。 Facts speak louder than words. 4. 一燕不成夏。 One swallow doesn’t make a summer. 5. 长江流入东海。 The Changjiang flows into the East China Sea. 6.月球上没有水。 Water doesn’t exist on the moon. 7. 夏威夷气候从来不冷。It isn’t ever cold in Hawaii. 8. 在巴黎,五月份天气并非总是美好;有时多雨。 May in Paris isn’ it sometimes rains a lot. 9. 他间或出错,但不是时常出错。 He occasionally is wrong, but not often. 10. 他从来不做家庭作业,但在班上学习很好。 He never does any homework, but he does well in class. 11. 我们的公司并非总是高额盈利。 Our company doesn’t always make very high profits. 12. 母亲通常不在早餐喝咖啡。 My mother doesn’t usually have coffee in the morning. 13. 他几乎从来不在午夜之前就寝。 She hardly ever goes to bed before midnight. 14. Arizona 州首府凤凰城(Phoenix)天气干燥;几乎不下雨。Phoenix, the capital of Arizona, it hardly ever rains.15. 星期日我父母很少去做礼拜。 My parents seldom go to church on Sundays. 16. 地球围绕太阳转。 The earth revolves round the sun. 17.印度位于中国逶南。 India lies to the south of China. 18. 泰晤士河流经伦敦。 The Thames flows through London. 19. 我通常投民主党的票,而我的室友几乎总是投共和党的 票。 I usually vote for a Democrat, but my roommate almost always votes for a Republican. 20. 使人人遭殃的风才是恶风。 It is an ill wind that blows nobody good.Ex 11C1. 上星期他每天来看我。 He came to see me every day last week. 2.现在是冬天,我们通常七点半钟吃早饭。 It is winter time. We usually have breakfast at seven thirty. 3. 你现在穿的这双鞋买了多久了? How long ago did you buy the shoes you are wearing? 4. 老教授走进教室,打开书本便开始讲课。 The old professor stepped into the classroom, opened the book and began to teach. 5. 我多么希望你也在这里和我们在一起! How I wish you were here with us! 6. Jane 告诉我,你明年即将进入大学。 Jane tells me you’re entering college next year. 7. 罗马建城非一日之谈。 Rome was not built in a day. 8.滚石不生苔。 A rolling stone gathers no moss. 9.熟能生巧。 Practice makes perfect. 10. 谁笑在最后,谁笑的最好。 He who laughs last laughs best. 11. 好心有好报。 One good turn deserves another. 12.这种液体一加上阿摩尼亚就变为橙色。 Whenever ammonia is added to this liquid, its colour changes to orange. 13. 我想知道你可否把你的汽车借我一用。 I wondered if you could lend me your car. 14. 我听说老亨利昨晚死了。 I hear that old Henry died last night. 15. 这台录音机很容易操作。瞧着我怎么做:先接通电流, 揿这个按钮,机器就开动了。 This tape recorder is easy to operate. Watch what I do. I switch it on, press this button and it starts.
赞助商链接不仅提高我的英语语法而且我的成绩变得更好 的英语怎么翻译_百度知道
不仅提高我的英语语法而且我的成绩变得更好 的英语怎么翻译
不要百度的翻译
语法要正确
我有更好的答案
(sth) not only improve my English grammar,but also make my grades better希望能帮到你~
采纳率:69%
Not only improve my English grammar but also my grades become better&
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。如果你的英语语法不好,可以参加英语俱乐部。如果你英语发音不准确,你可以多听磁带 的翻译是:If your English grammar is poor, you can join an English club. Inaccurate if you English pronunciation you can listen more tapes 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
如果你的英语语法不好,可以参加英语俱乐部。如果你英语发音不准确,你可以多听磁带
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
If your English grammar is not good, you can take the English club. If you English is not accurate, you can listen to the tape
If your English grammar is poor, you can join an English club. If your English pronunciation is not accurate, you can listen to the tape
If your English grammar is poor, you can join an English club. Inaccurate if you English pronunciation you can listen more tapes
正在翻译,请等待...
If your English grammar is not good, may participate in English club.If your English pronunciation is inaccurate, you may listen to the magnetic tape
相关内容&aamong the countries mentioned in the passage which one celebrates the new year in the late half of the year 正在翻译,请等待...
& asorry bye bye 抱歉的再见 & a天上突然下起大雨 Space suddenly under heavy rain & au remember what u said when you're drunk? u记住什么u认为当您醉了时? & a我就是铁了心的等。 I was hard heart and so on. & a我能等因为我有太多时间 I can wait because I have the too much time & aA state radiology board has to sign off on the imaging center’s approval to start using the test with patients and he expects that to come any day. 状态放射学委员会必须停止活动想象中心的供试用开始使用测试与患者,并且他盼望那来所有天。 & a寒冷的天气 更能磨练我坚强的意志 The cold weather can discipline my strong will & aI watched a movie which is about World War II yesterday. 我观看了昨天是关于第二次世界大战的一部电影。 & a相邻工作的时间间隔 Neighboring work time-gap & a其实我想要的很简单,一家人开开心心的过生活 Actually I want very simply, whole family's happy live & aNumber
colors 颜色的数字 & a如果我们不能处理好我们的问题,我们就可能不高兴 If we cannot deal with our issue, we possibly are not happy & a现在读书是我的职责 Now studies is my responsibility & a跟我说英语,你还差远了 Spoke English to me, you also missed are far & a变得一点都不再热了 すべてはもはや熱いならなかった & aIt says you should watch people
gesture to understand them better 它认为您应该观看人姿态更好了解他们 & aYou still are blind if you see the winding road 如果您看见绕路,您仍然是瞎的 & a我喜欢骑单车 I like riding the bicycle & a以珠三角、北京、天津为中心,立足下游建网络, 业务辐射广东、江西、福建、广西等地,横跨华北、东北地区,并逐步向我国西部地区延伸。 Take the bead triangle, Beijing, Tianjin as the center, the foothold downstream construct the network, the service radiate places such as Guangdong, Jiangxi, Fujian, Guangxi, stretches across North China, the northeast area, and the western area extends gradually to our country. & ajust when you reach college it or step into the society it should stop, because by then your old enough to know not to take the pee out of what people wear. 当您到达学院它应该停止的它或步入社会,因为那时您要知道的足够老不采取小便在什么外面人们佩带。 & a谢谢你的花,我很喜欢。 Thanks your flower, I like very much. & adisagnosed disagnosed & a我喜欢你成熟英俊的外表 I like you mature outstandingly talented semblance & aThe Moon Festival is happy 中秋节是愉快的 & a付出将在今天收获 Pays harvests in today & a收到你的祝福!谢谢!祝愿你也快乐在每天! Receives your blessing! Thanks! Wishes you also joyfully in every day! & aohhh it's getting warmer.. ohhh它得到取暖器。 & a当那个人认识到他的错误时,变笑了起来 When that person realized when to his mistake, changed has smiled & afollow- up of
产品试验制造业后续; & a梁 海沣 Liang Haifeng & aI cry swollen eyes 我哭泣圆鼓的眼睛 & a因为所以要想知道掏出票票 Therefore because must want to know pulls out the bill & a为任命新经理,召开了一次新会议 In order to appoint new manager, held a new conference & aDo you buy in China? Buy a mobile phone number 您是否买在中国? 买一个移动电话数字 & aI like to have friends who are like me.My best friend is 、、、。I am quieter than she is. I am smarter than she is.We both like sports,but she is more athletic than me.She always beats me in baseball. We are both girls.We both have long ,black hair. 我喜欢有是象我的朋友。我的最好的朋友是、、、。我比她安静。 我比她聪明。我们俩喜欢体育,但她比我运动。她总把我难住在棒球。 我们是两个女孩。我们俩有长,黑发。 & ahappiness is important for everyone 幸福为大家是重要的 & a唇齿音 Labiodental & aIt didn't matter if we made mistakes 如果我们犯了错误,它没有事关 & a打一般不打人 但打人不一般 But hits does not hit the human to hit the human generally not to be ordinary & a处理各种有害废水 Processes each kind of harmful waste water & awhat does the author want to suggest us? 作者要建议什么我们? & a如果你学习刻苦的话,你就通过上个星期的考试了 If you study assiduous, you on through on week test & a该怎么做 How should do & aWhat about having a drink? 怎样喝一杯? & aThis is winsome industries. 这是迷人的产业。 & a你的节日,生日快乐 Your holiday, the birthday is joyful & aMaybe descent to the undermountain 可能下降对undermountain & asplenic-qi-nourishing technique 胃痛 & awhat are the differences between your life style and 您的生活方式有何区别和 & a韩俊研,这辈子你是我的,跑不掉 Han Junyan, this whole life you are I, cannot run away & a1米等于多少厘米 1 meter is equal to how many centimeters & aWho know what I think In fact I as long as you happiness 谁知道什么我实际上认为我,只要您幸福 & aclarifying lotion clarifiante 澄清的化妆水clarifiante & amy stero 我的stero & a如果你的英语语法不好,可以参加英语俱乐部。如果你英语发音不准确,你可以多听磁带 If your English grammar is not good, may participate in English club.If your English pronunciation is inaccurate, you may listen to the magnetic tape &}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语语法令我头疼 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信