英语作文:how to save energy at homeon campus最好是新奇一些的想法

求英语作文一篇,题目:The Colorful Lift on Campus,要求120字,在线等,5分钟左右,谢谢!麻烦再发一篇,谢谢了
The Coloful Lift on CampusEveryone's life in colledge is boring every day if he or she doesn't change his or her wrong life concepts.We can make our life abundant and colourful.First of all,we can read some books about history and literaure.It can spend a lot of time thinking and enrich our knowledge.Further more,we can take part in some sports activities,such as football,climbing and long-distance running.It can strengthen ourselves and foster the spirit of teamwork.Last but not least,we can do some practical training.It can broaden oue view and train our techniques.I feel that we can come up with a host of creative and impressive ideas to make our colledge life better.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
You may consider that college life is boring. As we don’t know how to deal with the plenty of spare time. But I define the college life will become wonderful . Frist, I am a girl who like freedom...
扫描下载二维码★如何解决全球能源短缺资源匮乏的英语作文范文How to Solve the Energy Shortage--免费英语网★
免费英语网,完全开源免费的英语学习网站!请记住本站网址:
免费英语网QQ交流群:,欢迎加入!
&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&
栏目更新推荐
点击排行榜
??????????
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
如何解决全球能源短缺资源匮乏的英语作文范文How&to&Solve&the&Energy&Shortage
更新时间:& 特别提示:本站新增在线翻译功能,双击英语单词可以显示汉语意思,马上试试?!
如何解决全球能源短缺资源匮乏的英语作文范文
  How to Solve the Energy Shortage
  Energy shortage is a very serious problem in the world. Many people worry that energy resources on the earth will be exhausted if we use them in an unchecked way. This, most people agree, will cause serious problems and even crisis and jeopardize the survival of mankind .
  On the one hand, most people agree that the problem can be solved in one way or another. One is to conserve and save our energy. Energy refers not only to coal, oil, or natural gases but also to goods, land and water, etc. Most countries have realized the wastefulness in their using of energy. They are trying to conserve energy. For example, some countries have a daylight saving system to use less electricity for lighting. Some cities have enforced water savers at public such as restrooms and bars. Some have enforced serious penalties on overuse of electricity, water, and farming land. By these means, people hope the drain on energy resources could be slowed down.
  However, conservation alone cannot solve the problem. Another way, perhaps the best I think, is to develop new energy resources. Obviously, no matter how hard we try to save energy resources and how abundant they are, we will use them up sooner or later. I think there are many energy resources that we can develop and utilize. We don't have to depend only on the current conventional energy resources. There are many other energy resources that we can develop such as nuclear power, waterpower and solar power. These resources, if developed, can completely replace the conventional energy and thus solve the problem of energy shortage.
上一篇英文范文: 下一篇英文范文:
本站最新英语作文资源下载:
免费英语网&版权所有 地址:西安市友谊西路127号 邮箱:
免费英语网QQ交流群:,欢迎加入!how to save energy 80字英语作文 要求:简单易懂易背.绝不要抄袭!
◆ゝ滍烜﹏
How to save the energyWhen we talk about the topic how to save the energy,there are may ways to solve th problem.Firstly,we can recycle it.For instance,we can use the water that has been washed the rice to water the plants in our home.We can use the cold boiled water to clean the dusted funitures at our home.Secondly,Let's get into the habit of turnning off the water tap.As for this way,especially in some public places,such as in the washroom or the school canteen and so on.Thirdly,we can collect the waste thing and sort them out according the their possibility of recycling.Last but not least,we should use less plastic bags.We should get into the habit of preparing the enviromently-friengly container before weo go shopping.Those are some ordinay ways,but it is very utilizing
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码&>&&>&&>&How to save water
How to save water
上传者:本网网编时间:来源:网络资源
为了防止自然环境的恶化,对青山、绿水、蓝天、大海的保护是必须而且不可避免的。精品学习网作文频道为同学们收集整理了关于节水的英语作文:How to save water,希望同学们看后能够爱护我们的地球。Water is very important in our life. We drink it every day and use it to cook and wash things. We can not live without water. But how can we save water?There are several ways to save water. Firstly, take shorter showers and don&t leave the tap running when we don&t need to use water. Secondly, Try to reuse water . It&s the most important way for us to save water. At last, We should not pollute water so that we willl have fresh water for years and years.If we do not save water, the last drop of water will be a teardrop. To protect water is to protect our life..Some people think there's much water on the earth.In fact,there is only a little water for us to use now.If we don't save it,it will surely be used out some day.Then what should we do?First,when we finish washing the clothes,we can use the water to clean the floor.Second,if we see the dripping tap,we ought to fix the tap as soon as possible.Third,we can have a shower instead of a bath because having a bath can waste a lot of water.In these ways,we can save not only huge amounts of water but also ourselves.关于节水的英语作文:How to save water就到这里结束了,同学们一定要认真阅读,希望能有所启发,对大家的学习和生活有所帮助。
声明:该文章系网友上传分享,此内容仅代表网友个人经验或观点,不代表本网站立场和观点;若未进行原创声明,则表明该文章系转载自互联网;若该文章内容涉嫌侵权,请及时向上学吧网站投诉&&
为了防止自然环境的恶化,对青山、绿水、蓝天、大海的保护是必须而且不可避免的。精品学习网作文频道为同学们收集整理了关于节水的英语作文:Howtosavewater,希望同学..
你的一举一动,对地球是如此重要。低碳生活,绿色生活。精品学习网为同学们准备了关于节水的英语作文:SavingWater,希望能够让小朋友们对低碳有更深刻的认识。Theworld..
你的一举一动,对地球是如此重要。节水生活,绿色生活。精品学习网为同学们准备了2013年关于节水的英语作文:savewater,希望能够让小朋友们对节水有更深刻的认识!Some..
Onasunnyday,downbytheriver,afishermen-whodoesnotknowhowtoswim-isinaworldofhisown,waitingforthefishtosurrenderandbetheman'scatchoftheday,butinaslig..
针对作文素材这一问题精品学习网为您整理了2014年初一年级500字作文篇,欢迎阅览!2014年初一年级500字作文篇:HowtoLearnEnglishWellEnglishisoneofthemostimporta..
针对作文素材这一问题精品学习网为您整理了2014年初一年级500字作文篇,欢迎阅览!2014年初一年级500字作文篇:HowtoLearnEnglishWellEnglishisoneofthemostimporta..
应广大考生需求,精品学习网为广大考生朋友收集整理了一些有用的作文素材,这篇2014年初一年级100字作文篇,希望对大家的写作有所帮助!2014年初一年级100字作文篇:H..
应广大考生需求,精品学习网为广大考生朋友收集整理了一些有用的作文素材,这篇2014年初一年级100字作文篇,希望对大家的写作有所帮助!2014年初一年级100字作文篇:H..
Asaresultofgreenhouseeffectandglobalwarming,everybobyistosaveenergyandreducetherelease,evenPrinceCharles.Thefollowingtipsmaybehelpful.Tosaveelectricit..
你的一举一动,对地球是如此重要。低碳生活,绿色生活。精品学习网为同学们准备了2013年关于节水的英语作文:Water,希望能够让小朋友们对低碳有更深刻的认识。Asweknow..
作文评论(0)
小学生写人写作方法分享
一、写好人物的形象。
人物的形象,一般指人物的外貌、语言、动作、心理活动等。人物的外貌,就是人物的外形特征,包括容貌、衣着、姿态、神情等等。
总体评价:您好,欢迎来到新东方
2014中考英语作文题目预测及范文精解
来源:新东方网整理
2014中考英语作文题目预测及范文精解
  在你成长的过程中,学校生活给你留下了深刻印象。在你即将初中毕业之际,校园论坛发起“创建和谐校园”(Build a Harmonious Campus)的主题活动。假设你是马琳,请根据提示写一篇倡议书,号召大家为创建和谐校园,争做文明学生而努力。(开头已经给出,不计入总词数)
  要点提示:
  1.爱护花草树木,讲究卫生,美化校园环境。2.尊敬师长,友爱互助,诚实守信。
  3.努力学习,遵守校规,积极参加各项活动。
  Dear Friends,
  Our government calls for everyone to try his best to build a harmonious society.
  As a student, we also need to try our best to build a harmonious campus. First, we should protect the trees and flowers. We can’t pick up flowers and we can’t walk on the grass. We can’t also throw litter here and there . We should make our school beautiful. Second, we should be kind to our teachers and classmates , and we can’t be a dishonest man , we are supposed to be kind to everyone. Finally, as a student, we should study hard, we should obey the school rules , we are supposed to take an active part in activities , because it’s good for our health and it’s also good for our study.
  “安全你我他,幸福千万家”,关爱生命,确保平安,让我们的生活更加幸福安康。请以“Keep safe________(at home/at school/on the road)”为题写一篇80个词左右的英语短文。
  要求:补全标题;条理清晰,语言流畅;文中不得出现真实姓名、校名。
  内容包括:1.Is it important to keep safe? 2.Why do you think so?
  3.How can you keep safe…?
  Keep safe at school
  It’s important for us to keep safe at school and it will make us study better and live more happily. In order to keep safe at school, we must pay attention to some things.
  First, be in order when we are going upstairs or downstairs. Second, make sure to be safe when we are doing sports. Try not to be hurt. Third, learn about some knowledge of safety. It’s helpful to us.
  If we follow the advice, we’ll make ourselves safe at school.
  为配合我市开展“创建文明城市(build a civilized city)”活动,学校举办以How to Behave Well?为主题的英语征文比赛。现在请你根据所给提示内容,用英语写一篇80词左右参赛短文。
  提示:1.衣着整洁;2.保持环境卫生;
  3.待人有礼,乐于助人; 4.遵守交通规则; 5…….
  要求:1.文章必须包括所给提示中1~4项内容,可展开思路,适当发挥;
  2.文中不能出现考生的真实姓名、校名等。
  In order to build a civilized city, we students should try our best to behave well in the activities.
  It’s a good habit to keep our clothes clean and tidy. Our city should be kept clean every day. Don’t throw litter or spit about. It’s good manners to say “Thank you” and “Please”, and so on. We should never say dirty words. Be friendly to others and always ready to help the people in need. For example, when we are on a bus, we should give our seats to the old and the women with babies. We should also obey traffic rules. When the traffic lights are red, we should stop. And we’d better not talk or laugh loudly in public.
  If everyone behaves well , our city will be more beautiful and more attractive.
  目前全球都是大力提倡“低碳生活”。节约资源,保护环境,从我们身边的小事做起。
  假设你是Li Ming,是一个注重“低碳生活”的中学生,请以 “My Low-carbon Life”为题,写一篇80个词左右的英语短文,简单描述自己的“低碳生活”。10分。
  要点:(1)每天步行或者骑自行车上学;(2)离开家或者教室时,关灯、电扇、电视等。
  (3)不用水时,记得关水龙头;循环使用水;(4)充分使用纸张;不用塑料袋。
  参考词汇:electric fan(电扇) ,tap(水龙头) ,reuse(循环使用),make full use of(充分使用),plastic bag(塑料袋)
  要求:(1)内容包括所提供的信息及要点,可以适当发挥,但不要逐条翻译;
  (2)不得透露真实姓名、学校等信息。
  My Low-carbon Life
  My name is Li Ming. I am a middle school student. I go to school on foot or by bike every day. I always remember to turn off the lights ,the TV and the electric fans when I leave home or the classroom. When I am using water, I always remember to turn off the tap after I use it. I often reuse water, for example, when I finish washing the clothes, I use the water to clean the floor and water flowers. I never use plastic bags. I think saving paper is necessary, so I often make use of paper. It’s important for us to live a low-carbon life to protect the environment.
  2013年1月上旬,全国中东部地区17省市持续雾霾,陷入大范围的重度和严重污染。造成这一现象的主要原因是工厂排出的废气和汽车尾气等。现请你根据以下三个方面的提示,以“Let’s Do Something to Save Our Environment”为题写一篇80词左右的英语短文。
  1.重要性:只有一个地球;2.主要问题:污染、疾病、灾难
  3.措施:停止污染、保护大自然
  参考词汇:disaster n.灾难 protect v. 保护
  Let’s Do Something to Save Our Environment
  We all live in the earth. The earth is our home. We have only one earth. We must take care of it. It gives us the best environment. If we harm it, it will be angry. And then we will have a terrible end. There are three problems in our earth, they are pollution, disaster and illness.
  It’s our duty to protect our environment. So we must plant more trees, protect the flowers and the trees, save energy, reduce the pollution. We should ask our government to control the pollution from the factories.
  Protecting the nature is very important. It’s our duty to keep our environment clean and tidy. If everyone makes a contribution to protect the environment, the earth will become much more beautiful.
  今年一月份,我国政府号召全民“拒绝浪费,文明用餐”,加入“光盘行动”。请根据下面提示,联系实际,适当发挥,以“Save Food and Eat Healthily”为题,写一篇80个词左右的英语短文。
  Save Food And Eat Healthily
  Our government has called on the people to save food and eat healthily so that we can enjoy our happy life. We middle school students should do something for it.
  To save food, we shouldn’t waste any of our food. We should eat up all the food. We shouldn’t order the food more than we can eat while dining out, because many people in the world don’t have enough to eat. To eat healthily, we shouldn’t eat junk food but healthy food. It’s good for our health to eat a balanced diet. We’d better not eat in small restaurants. The food and the oil they use are not clean or healthy enough. We’d better eat at school or at home if we have time.
新东方中学辅导专区
版权及免责声明
① 凡本网注明"稿件来源:新东方"的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属新东方教育科技集团(含本网和新东方网)
所有,任何媒体、网站或个人未经本网协议授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他任何方式复制、发表。已经本网协议授权的媒体、网站,在下载使用时必须注明"稿件来源:新东方",违者本网将依法追究法律责任。
② 本网未注明"稿件来源:新东方"的文/图等稿件均为转载稿,本网转载仅基于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同转载稿的观点或证实其内容的真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人从本网下载使用,必须保留本网注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。如擅自篡改为"稿件来源:新东方",本网将依法追究法律责任。
③ 如本网转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者见稿后在两周内速来电与新东方网联系,电话:010-。
中考后留学}

我要回帖

更多关于 save energy 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信