秋天的英文怎么读除了autmn,还有一个是什么?

一个像夏天一个像秋天的歌词英文翻译_百度知道
一个像夏天一个像秋天的歌词英文翻译
请哪位大人帮我把 范玮琪的 一个像夏天一个像秋天 的歌词一句一句翻译成英文.,意思不要差的十万八千里就可以了,求英文好的帮我人工翻译,要读得通.!..急用啊.千万不要机器翻译
A summer like the fallWords: Yao Ruo song: Xiao-xiaSong: Fan FanFirst meeting to see that you are not pleasing to the eyeWho knows later the relationship is so closeA summer like autumnAlways be able to winter turned into springYou drag me to leave a love of snowI carry you to escape once the dream of breakingMeet a person and then life is full changeOriginal love not only the plotIf not for you I do not believeAlso dead friends than loversEven if I am busy love your frozen iceYou will not hate me just called me a fewIf not for you I will not identifyKnow how to listen to friends than loversThe implication of the YoukouwuxinI can not be separated from the Darling can not do without youYou drag me to leave a love of snowI carry you to escape once the dream of breakingMeet a person and then life is full changeOriginal love not only the plotIf not for you I do not believeAlso dead friends than loversEven if I am busy love your frozen iceYou will not hate me just called me a fewIf not for you I will not identifyKnow how to listen to friends than loversThe implication of the YoukouwuxinI can not be separated from the Darling can not do without youYou know me proudWas often splashed cold water afraid I carried awayYou know all my shameful thingBut for my beautiful image of confidentialityIf not for you I do not believeAlso dead friends than loversEven if I am busy love your frozen iceYou will not hate me just called me a fewIf not for you I will not identifyKnow how to listen to friends than loversThe implication of the YoukouwuxinI can not be separated from the Darling can not do without you希望你能满意
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
一个像夏天一个像秋天的相关知识
其他3条回答
The one like summer and
the other one like autumn.
A summer like autumn
one like summer,one like autumn
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁好歌推荐,英文要像On the night like this这样的,中文要像一个像夏天一个像秋天这样的~_百度知道
好歌推荐,英文要像On the night like this这样的,中文要像一个像夏天一个像秋天这样的~
但是都挺有意境的!),所以我拒绝那种很粗矿的根本就是发泄的什么男人有多苦啥的(超级抵触,老歌新歌都偏爱我的口味是挺杂的
提问者采纳
Baby Sister
曾轶可 只谈心不贪心 苏醒 迷走江湖 窦唯13点 容祖儿匆匆
周传雄八月号 薛凯琪心为你而碎 Sara一夜年少 张卫健 梁汉文高手 胡歌紧箍咒 尚雯婕我多么怀念 何洁Power To Go 陈坤明天,你好 牛奶咖啡要你管 Olivia OngThe Winner Takes It All 张靓颖一直幸福 王心凌旅途 刘惜君尊严 陈柏宇主角 至上励合好的事情
严爵light your smart world 黄义达有那么难吗 张婧微加幸福 郁可唯我和我不同 动漫《兔侠传奇》主题曲 孙楠你值得我等待 张卫健乘着爱的翅膀 大张伟渴望就是力量 水木年华原创,好歌与你分享。
提问者评价
看得出来很用心,O(∩_∩)O谢谢。~
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
一个像夏天一个像秋天的相关知识
其他4条回答
艾薇儿的歌还不错啊,像Innocence
when you are gone
remember when 这些歌都还不错中文歌的话五月天和飞儿乐团的还可以
呵呵,我都听过了……
斯卡堡集市,我特喜欢听。还有burning。后街有很多经典的歌。去听听。
我蛮喜欢ANYA 的whatever you like,很慵懒的声线
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁a()t()m(),()e()()o()填英语字母让单词表示季节或天气明天交
ieAN37BC25
a(u)t(u)m(n) 秋天(s)e(a)(s)o(n) 季节
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
autmn秋天season
扫描下载二维码I am the autumn cloud,empty ot nain 的翻译是:我是秋天的云、 空 ot nain 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
I am the autumn cloud,empty ot nain
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
我秋天的云,空OT祝年
我是秋天的云、 空 ot nain
我是秋天的云、 空 ot nain
我的秋季云、空OT块Nain真
我是秋天云彩,空的ot nain
相关内容&a调整后营运费用6,663,360元; After adjustment operating expenses 6,663,360 Y & aGood morning,Hill Hotel Reservation 早晨好,小山旅馆预订 & awing trail and fuselage lights 翼足迹和机体光 & a以高楼大厦而闻名 Is well-known by the tall buildings & aYour smile can melt my troubles, I hope you looked at me and laughing! 您的微笑可能熔化我的麻烦,我希望您看我和笑! & aI was taken by
surprise 我由惊奇采取 & a改善OK已出货 Improves OK to produce goods & aTeaching Objectives 教的宗旨 & ajust for myself by little 为我自己由一点 & agrersing screws and lead nuts grersing的螺丝和主角坚果 & aJust want someone will understand me even when no words are spoken 请,既使当词未讲话,想要某人将明白我 & awell u said that we see tomorrow rigth? 好的u认为我们明天看rigth ? & a我讨厌这些家规 I dislike these family rules & a引起。。。的注意 Cause.。。Attention & aReaching 到达 & afreakmix yearmix 2009 freakmix yearmix 2009年 & a我自己的 My & a你太固执了 我不能掌控你 我太伤心了 Your too tenacious I have not been able the control you I too to be sad & a辅柜 Auxiliary cabinet & aI do not get married to 26 years old nobody wanted 我不结婚到26年没人被要 & a我真是狐狸 I really am the fox & aI will not be supposed that to do am I am not careful later I to be able to pay attention 我不会应该做我不是仔细以后我能给予注意 & a物业管理部 Estate management department & a我们班的同学每个人都必须背诵很多东西 6本书基本上都要背出来
然后所有的关于党的问题 答案基本上都是一模一样的 Our class's schoolmate each people all must recite the very many thing 6 books basically all to want to carry come out
Then all about party's question answer basically all is entirely alike & a邀请名单 Invitation name list & a你为什么说时间就像一张纸? Why did you say the time looks like a paper? & a水煮牛肉 The water boils the beef & a睡了 Rested & a鸭细小病毒疫苗 Duck tiny virus vaccine & aTHE
ONE 最小一个 & a对不起,我不能在等你了 Sorry, I could not wait for you & a长元音 Long vowel & aAt that time,i bought a new bike to replace my old one. It is yellow and black, and
it looks very"shining". I enjoy cycling, because it can bring me much good time and also make my body srong.In a short time,I rode over 500km in three months with my"shining",but it often rains in Taipei after Chinese New Year. So,I ca 那时,我买一辆新的自行车取代我一个。 它是黄色和黑的,并且它看非常"发光"。 因为它可能带来我一味寻欢作乐并且做我的身体srong,我喜欢循环。在短时间内,我乘坐了500km在三个月以我"发光",但在台北经常下雨在中国新年以后。 如此,我不可能做我喜爱的体育。 在May.It是开始所有户外运动之后的一个好月它是太坏的,我等待天气对becom明白。 I alsolike夏天,我喜欢夏天非常非常非常。 & a从各不相识,到现在变成兄弟姐妹 From is not acquainted with one another respectively, turns brothers to present the sisters & aWear the name card 佩带命名卡片 & a日本图案 Japanese design & afirst prise in today ’s speech contest 首先采取在今天演讲比赛 & aa game of college entrance examination 大学入学考试赛 & aHotel Plaza Quebec 旅馆广场魁北克 & a3 days before the CSAT 3天在CSAT之前 & a铁东区黄金大陆161号 East iron area gold mainland 161 & a原来是这个原因 Originally is this reason & a收到该款后请即回函 After receives this section please namely to write in reply & a误操作 Misoperation & aI am the autumn cloud,empty ot nain autmn 我是秋天云彩,空的ot nain autmn & afew men would feel comfortable hearing their future wife copared to their mother. 少量人感到他们的未婚妻copared对他们的母亲的舒适的听力。 & a这起事件 This event & aheart hurts so much,I don`t want you to not happy,I don`t to have this bad feeling ,tore heart crack lung sort of sad,pigs,understand?pig~~~ heart hurts so much, I don `t want you to not happy, I don `t to have this bad feeling, tore heart crack lung sort of sad, pigs, understand? pig~~~ & a班服试穿 The class clothing tries on & a你做过飞机吗? You have made the airplane? & a警察们正忙着填写关于这场事故的各种表格。 Police busy filling in about this accident each kind of form. & aThere at dinner time, do not allow smoking or someone else take their food 那里在晚餐时间,不准许抽烟或别人作为他们的食物 & a水禽用新生物制品研制及产业化 The aquatic bird uses the new biological preparations development and the industrial production & aI am the autumn cloud,empty ot nain 我是秋天云彩,空的ot nain &一个像夏天一个像秋天 英文歌词_百度知道
一个像夏天一个像秋天 英文歌词
不要求字字句句对照,大概意思一样就好了!!,求英文好的大神人工翻译啊!!不要中国式英语
提问者采纳
t believe朋友比情人还死心塌地Friend than lover hell-bent就算我忙恋爱把你冷冻结冰My busy love your frozen ice你也不会恨我只是骂我几句You don't believe朋友比情人还死心塌地Friend than lover hell-bent就算我忙恋爱把你冷冻结冰My busy love your frozen ice你也不会恨我只是骂我几句You don't hate me just scold me如果不是你我不会确定If not for you I will not determine朋友比情人更懂得倾听Friend listens more than a lover我的胸怀志意我的有口无心The mind will my promise with no intention of doing我离不开darling更离不开你I cannot do without darling cannot do without you你了解我所有得意的东西You know all my pride拆穿我留些意怕我忘形Expose me leave some to fear I ecstasy你知道我所有丢脸的事情You know that all my disgrace却为我的美好形像保密But for my better image security如果不是你我不会相信If not for you I can&#39《A a summer like autumn》First met you is not pleasing to the eye谁知道后来关系那么密切Who knows what the relationship is so close我们一个像夏天一个像秋天We a a summer like autumn却总能把冬天变成了春天But you can always change winter into spring你拖我离开一场爱的风雪You drag me to leave a love the snow我背你逃出一次梦的锻炼I carry you to escape a dream exercise遇见一个人然后生命全改变Meet a person then life changes原来不是恋爱才有的情节The original is not a love story如果不是你我不会相信If not for you I can't hate me just scold me如果不是你我不会确定If not for you I will not determine朋友比情人更懂得倾听Friend listens more than a lover我的胸怀志意我的有口无心The mind will my promise with no intention of doing我离不开darling更离不开你I cannot do without darling cannot do without you你拖我离开一场爱的风雪You drag me to leave a love the snow我背你逃出一次梦的锻炼I carry you to escape a dream exercise遇见一个人然后生命全改变Meet a person then life changes原来不是恋爱才有的情节The original is not a love story如果不是你我不会相信If not for you I can't believe朋友比情人还死心塌地Friend than lover hell-bent就算我忙恋爱把你冷冻结冰My busy love your frozen ice你也不会恨我只是骂我几句You don&#39
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
一个像夏天一个像秋天的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 秋天英文怎么读 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。