能帮我看看哪里有英语语法错误检测工具吗?

可以帮我检查下英语语法是否错误吗?First,nice to meet you!My English name is Nothing.Why did I call myself NOTHING?Because I have lots of English name before,it’s so difficult to choose my favourate one.So,I choosed it NOTHING.I come from the Keyuan Middle school and I ‘m in the Grade 8 Class 8.It’s a very good school in my opinion..I have lots of friend in my class,they are funny and they always can find the way to make the teacher angry or happy,the teachers in our class are friendly,too.In the end,please remember my name!NOTHING!
First,nice to meet you!First开头好奇怪,用Good morning或者Hallo比较顺Why did I call myself NOTHING did改成do,没必要用过去时Because I have lots of English name before,it’s so difficult to choose my favourate one .name改成names it’s so difficult 前面加But,这一句话没有因果关系,得分成两句and I ‘m in the Grade 8 Class 8 the去掉I have lots of friend in my class,they are funny and they always can find the way to make the teacher angry or happy,the teachers in our class are friendly,too.friend改成friends the teacher改成teachers they always can改成they can always too删掉这一整句话要分开,顺序也换下比较好,改成Teachers and classmates in our class are friendly.And I have lots of friends in my class.They are funny.They can always find ways to make the teacher angry or happy.这些是比较明显的错误,先改改吧……
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
第五行的Friend加s,第六行的happy后面应该用逗号,后面的the首字母大写
have lots of English names beforeI chose NOTHINGin
Class 8 Grade 8 I have lots of friends they
can always修改过的
改完后:First, nice to meet you! My English name is Nothing. Why do I call myself NOTHING? Because I have lots of English name before, it’s so difficult to choose what is my favourate, so, I choosed ...
扫描下载二维码问题补充&&
本页链接:
文件——选项——校对,其他选择默认,然后找到最底下的“例外项”,选项方框里的对号去掉即可。
tiebuddy &
没有就对了。word龚讥夺客懿九额循帆末2003的自动纠错功能是很蛋疼的,比如你在打一道选择题,你本来想写个小写的a,结果自动纠错判断你的A位于句首,果断地变大写了。还有一些新出现的汉语名词,因为word的词库不会天天更新,所以它就认为是错的,就给你画绿线。
wingoffate&
英语作文直接用免费的'易改'或者'1Checker'检查吧...说了很多次了...office自带的语法校对很差...比一比就知道了...
猜你感兴趣自己翻译了几个句子,能帮我看看有没有语法错误吗_英语吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:1,064,968贴子:
自己翻译了几个句子,能帮我看看有没有语法错误吗收藏
包装盒外观设计十分简洁,基本采用了纸张的原色,没有过多印刷,这就保证了回收再利用时油墨的污染,同时减少了印刷费用。the design of packing carton is very simple,it's based on the originalpaper color.No toomuch
no too much printing,it's easy to recycle and u don't need to worry about ink pollution.
at the same time,it reduce the printing cost.
感觉这比较偏专业化,所以翻译起来有点吃力...
Packaging design is very simplebasic used in the original colorprinting less saving more ensure the recycling to avoid ink pollutiontime 后面逗号和it去掉酱油路过
省钱一般用save,不用reduce哦。大致意思对了,但是我还是觉得总体不是那么的流畅……以下为个人翻译供参考(高三狗的水平而已,有不到位之处请谅解):The design of the packing cartons is very simple.It's colour is the original one of the paper without extra printing,which guarantees reducing the pollution from the printed ink when recycling the used cartons.Also it can save the pringting cost.
The surface of packing boxes are designed simple, and kept most of original colors without more printing, which doesn't only protect the recycling of the ink from pollution, but also cut the cost of printing.
采用加拿大原产液态硫酸盐针叶浆制造,纸面处理的非常平整,属于浅色全木浆牛卡纸产品这一句我是真的懵逼了实在翻译不出来
大意对,结构句法一塌糊涂。
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或帮我看看英语语法问题_百度知道}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语语法错误检查软件 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信