看表格,写一写写shrah的周末不想写作业

你上周末你都做了哪些事情?请填表格,然后根据表格内容,写一篇英语短文,约50词
表格不知道在哪里去了,那我就写短文i had a busy weekend .on saturday morning ,i did my homework and cleaned my room.the homework was very difficuit .in the afternoon ,i studied for the math test .at night ,i visited my grandparents ,they cooked dinner for me .on sunday morning ,i parcticed my piano .it was so boring .i did not like it .in the afternoon ,i went to the library and read some books about english .on sunday night ,i watched tv but the tv show was very boring .i was tired so much.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码英语作文:快到周末了.你想为全家人准备一顿晚饭,请根据表格写一篇短文,介绍一下你准备为家人做的食物You mutton carrot noodlesFather rice beef and potatoes coffeeMother dumplings vegetable salad ice creamYour cat Fish soup
The weekend was coming,so I decided to make a dinner for my family.What I wanted to cooked fot me was a dish of mutton carrot noodles.Besides,I prepared beef and potatoes with a bowl of rice and acup of coffee.What‘s more,my mother whose dessert was ice creamnot only ate dumplings but also ate vegetable salad.Of course,my lovely cat also had its own supper,a bowl of fish soup.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
你羊肉胡萝卜面父亲大米牛肉和马铃薯咖啡母亲饺子蔬菜沙拉冰激凌你的猫鱼汤
是写作文,不是翻译
My family is a simple and harmonious. everyone here do our effort to make it better, so do I.It's nearly weekend, I wish to prepare a exciting dinner for them. you know, father likes beef, so I'l...
I'm going to cook for my family this weeekend,and I decide to do "You
mutton carrot noodles ","Father
and potatoes coffee"," Mother
dumplings vegetable salad
ice-cream",and" Your cat
soup" I think my family will enjoy it!
扫描下载二维码英语作文,提供一份周末的作息时间表,请把表格补充完整.并写一篇短文_百度知道
英语作文,提供一份周末的作息时间表,请把表格补充完整.并写一篇短文
我可以在家看卡通片,我要去和爸爸一起钓鱼, I can stay home and watch cartoons。星期六的早上,午饭后我要和我的好朋友们一起去看电影和踢足球。Sunday。在那以后我将要回家写我的家庭作业, I have a plan。星期日. After that I will go home to do my homework!在这个周末我有个计划, if tomorrow is a sunny day,我将要去看望我的外祖父母。after lunch I have good friends and I go to the movies and football。晚上。Saturday morningIn this weekend. At night。I hope this weekend I can live very happy。我希望这个周末我能够过的很快乐, I will go fishing with dad,如果明天是晴天的话, I am going to visit my grandparents
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
作息时间表的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁举一反三(巩固练习,成绩显著提升,去)
根据问他()题库系统分析,
试题“ 书面表达 (25分)根据下面表格中的内容,用英语写一篇12...”,相似的试题还有:
书面表达(满分25分)假设你是林华,福建某中学高三(8)的学生。本月是你们学校的英语月,全校开展了丰富多彩的活动。上周五你们有幸邀请厦门大学外籍教师Hudson教授给你们班开了一个题为“How to Improve English ”的英语讲座,请你根据提示和下面表格的内容,用英语为校报写一篇120词左右的报道。Professor Hudson’s
lecturebegin with an
interesting story…, attract…students’
performance and evaluationtake an active
part in …think highly of…lessons from his
lecture&…&注意:1. 报道的开头已经给出,不计入总词数;2. 可根据内容要点适当发挥,使行文连贯;3. 行文中不得提及考生所在学校;4. evaluation评价。This month is our school’s English month. We held all kinds of colorful English activities. And we had the honor of inviting Professor Hudson,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________By Lin Hua, Class8, Grade 3
书面表达根据下面提示用英语写一篇120词左右的短文,标题为:Have a healthy lifestyle内容如下:(1)许多青少年不注重健康问题的现象及导致的危害;(2)简述你的看法,提出你的建议。Have a healthy lifestyleAs we all know, health is very important. Only when we are healthy can we study well and enjoy life.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
书面表达 近来,CCTV开展了幸福满意度调查,对于什么是幸福,人们说法不一。请你根据下面表格中的提示,写一篇120词左右的短文。
&&& 人们的观点
&&& 幸福的秘诀
&&& 你对于幸福的理解
&1.幸福就是有家人和朋友陪伴在&& 自己身边。&2.幸福意味着在某个方面取得成&& 功。&&& &3.幸福意味着过一天没有病痛折&& 磨的日子。
&1.欣赏生活中积极美好&& 的东西。&2.保持乐观的心态。
&1.幸福应该是一种持久的&&& 快乐,它会触及我们灵&&& 魂的深处。&2.……(自己的观点)
注意:1.短文标题,开头已为你写好,不计入总词数;&&&&& 2.内容可适当发挥,注意行文连贯。What is happiness?&&&& Recently, a survey on What is happiness has been conducted by CCTV. People react to the& question in different ways. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& I am going to have fun this weekends. On Saturday morning I'm going bike riding with my best friend. In the afternoon I'm going fishing with my father. I like fishing very much. And in the evening, I'm going to the movies with my family. We're going to watch a comedy. I think it's very interesting. Then on Sunday, I am going sightseeing in our city all the day. Maybe it can help me know much about our city. And on Sunday evening I'm going to have a rest, because I'm going to school tomorrow. A great vacation! I can't wait!(答案不唯一)
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
来源:期末题
题型:写作题
书面表达。根据下表提供的信息,用英语介绍Amy一天的安排。
Do after-school activities
Eat breakfast
Go to school
Do homework
Do morning exercises
Eat supper
Have lessons
11.50 a.m.
Have lessons
&&&& 要求:1.用第三人称。&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &2.语句通顺,时态正确,书写工整。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&3.不少于60词。 Amy's Day
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
来源:江苏期中题
书面表达。&&&& 根据下表提示发挥想象以My friend为题介绍你的朋友Lily,写一篇100左右的短文。
Birthplace
Living place
School name
七年级四班
短发,苗条,深棕色的眼睛
踢足球,听音乐
英语和语文,打篮球
打电脑游戏,跳舞……
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
来源:江苏期中题
书面表达。
&&&& 根据下表提示写一篇题为“My pleasant trip to Beijing”的文章,不少于80词。
Main points (要点)&&&
Details (细节)
last summer holiday
my parents and I
Experience&&&&&
(1) sightseeing (places of interest) (2) food/shopping
the Palace Museum Tian'anmen Square (biggest) the Great Wall (wonderful) Beijing Duck Wangfujing Street
excited, happy, tired
want to visit again
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& My pleasant trip to Beijing &&&& _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
来源:期中题
书面表达。
&&&&& 根据下表提示并适当发挥想象,以My friend 为题写一篇70字左右的短文。
七年级四班
短发,苗条…
英语和语文
打电脑游戏…&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
来源:期中题
书面表达。
根据下表Sally的有关信息, 以”My friend—Sally”为题写一篇短文(不少于50个单词)。
Two sisters and a brother
Tennis, soccer
Bananas, chicken and hamburgers
Subjects (科目)
Math, English&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&}

我要回帖

更多关于 写周末的作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信