续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
英语诗歌朗诵
上传于||暂无简介
大小:676.00KB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢Jellyfish, 积分 2442, 距离下一级还需 558 积分
eric7岁4个月
几年前买的光盘加一个小册子,小册子不知道哪里去了,电脑里翻出来了mp3。,30篇美文,native speaker 朗读,朗读的语速很慢,很清晰,可以跟读,背诵。语言是一种习惯性的行为,多读多背才能形成习惯。朗读与背诵是培养说英语能力的重要途径。通过朗读与背诵,可以初步养成开口讲英语的习惯。英语朗读要有正确的语音和语调,必须靠多读多练,即要求学习者在朗读过程中具备正确理解、准确模仿、深刻体会、精确表达的基本能力。因为生动传神的朗读可以体现你对文章的理解,良好的英语朗读习惯在英语中学习尤为重要。
已有 132 人购买&
本主题需向作者支付 3 贝壳 才能浏览
享有帖子相关版权3、其他单位或个人使用、转载或引用本文时必须同时征得该帖子作者和的同意4、帖子作者须承担一切因本文发表而直接或间接导致的民事或刑事法律责任5、本帖部分内容转载自其它媒体,但并不代表本站赞同其观点和对其真实性负责6、如本帖侵犯到任何版权问题,请立即告知本站,本站将及时予与删除并致以最深的歉意7、管理员和版主有权不事先通知发贴者而删除本文', this.href);">copyright
Monkey, 积分 6956, 距离下一级还需 1044 积分
liz14岁11个月
喜欢,可是还要等明天上班再下载,现在记号一下
Bird, 积分 47, 距离下一级还需 3 积分
米宝5岁9个月
我也想下来听下
Ibex, 积分 1736, 距离下一级还需 264 积分
乐乐12岁6个月
多谢分享!
Jellyfish, 积分 2126, 距离下一级还需 874 积分
Tiger14岁6个月
孩子的英文老师也让多朗读背诵,说她的老师就这么教她的。选择适合的材料也很重要。
Newt, 积分 11532, 距离下一级还需 468 积分
Bunny17岁4个月Charlie9岁1个月
最好有文本。
&是吗?那就买了。&
&都是名段,网上都可以收得到文本。&
Lion, 积分 5891, 距离下一级还需 109 积分
欣欣7岁10个月
xia lai kan kan
Ibex, 积分 1914, 距离下一级还需 86 积分
Thank you very much!
Lion, 积分 5263, 距离下一级还需 737 积分
娴娴6岁10个月
谢谢你的分享!
Jellyfish, 积分 2442, 距离下一级还需 558 积分
eric7岁4个月
谢谢捧场哦
Horse, 积分 1016, 距离下一级还需 484 积分
想下来听听
Dolphin, 积分 370, 距离下一级还需 30 积分
最好有文体,译文,供妈妈学习指导
Jellyfish, 积分 2888, 距离下一级还需 112 积分
Angela11岁2个月
多谢分享 !
Jellyfish, 积分 2912, 距离下一级还需 88 积分
宝宝 7岁4个月
谢谢分享!
Giraffe, 积分 810, 距离下一级还需 190 积分
都是适合孩子的吗?下载一下听听,谢谢!
Kangaroo, 积分 3556, 距离下一级还需 444 积分
下来听听~!
eric7岁4个月
李丽娟001 发表于
最好有文体,译文,供妈妈学习指导
都是名段,网上可以搜得到的。这个买时有个小册子,没有电子档。小册子也不知哪里去了。当时是给我老公买的。呵呵。
eric7岁4个月
机灵宝贝 发表于
都是适合孩子的吗?下载一下听听,谢谢!
都是名段,挺有深度的。小孩子可以用来熏耳朵。
eric7岁4个月
不如归去 发表于
谢谢你的分享!
谢谢 你家宝子现在这个只能用来熏耳朵了
Monkey, 积分 6592, 距离下一级还需 1408 积分
伙伙7岁11个月
谢谢分享。
Horse, 积分 1255, 距离下一级还需 245 积分
果果8岁10个月
多谢分享!
Jellyfish, 积分 2483, 距离下一级还需 517 积分
看看,谢谢!
Lion, 积分 4586, 距离下一级还需 1414 积分
Cindy5岁7个月
收下了哦谢谢您啊
Giraffe, 积分 821, 距离下一级还需 179 积分
我可听不明白。。
Ibex, 积分 1659, 距离下一级还需 341 积分
Evelyn13岁3个月
收下了,留着以后用
Horse, 积分 1054, 距离下一级还需 446 积分
谢谢分享!!!!
Ibex, 积分 1685, 距离下一级还需 315 积分
Sam12岁3个月小小波
谢,收了& && &
Lion, 积分 4481, 距离下一级还需 1519 积分
是不是新东方的三十篇还是星火英语三十篇,如果是这两个我有文本!
Cow, 积分 141, 距离下一级还需 59 积分
怎么办,已经扣了3,因为不是好友,不能下载呀。{:soso_e110:}
Kangaroo, 积分 3032, 距离下一级还需 968 积分
爸妈网( , )我要参加英语朗诵比赛,想找一篇简单易懂的文章,3分钟时间如果有朗诵篇目的MP3就最好啦.
bzqrtbn741
决赛参赛选手自备演讲赏析(大学成人组) 央视国际 日 21:35 大学成人组半决赛演讲稿 一、 李雯佳,22岁,云南 Our common destiny “ We are made wise not by the recollections of the past but by our responsibility for the future” ----George Bernard Shaw China is faced with some enormous challenges as it enters the 21st century. In order to ensure the prosperity of our nation and its future generations we must confront and ultimately solve these challenges. Some of the more pressing issues facing China are universal. These include environmental degradation, over population and the effects of globalization. To overcome some of the things we need to implement include: Enhancing our scientific and industrial technologies in such areas as IT, Bio- tech, AI and Cybernetics. Further develop public infrastructure in under developed regions. Promote education reform at all levels. Introduce sustainable development initiatives. The implementation of free trade agreement between China and ASEAN. The benefit to China in introducing these initiatives will be significant and far-reaching. It is important to realize that these initiatives need to filter down through all elements of the society in China. For instance, cutting edge technologies and int the development of e-co an education system that encourages innov increase hig more efficient use of natural resources. It is important for us to realize these reforms are both essential and necessary. These will help China to fulfill its vast and unrealized potential on the world stage. It will also contribute more to a globalized world of the new century. As for the future our task is not to foresee but to enable. 我们的共同命运 “我们并不是靠回忆过去而变得睿智,我们之所以明智是由于我们有对未来的责任感”. 中国在迈向二十一世纪的同时,也面临着一些巨大的挑战,为了确保我国的繁荣及为子孙后代着想,我们必须面对挑战并最终从根本上解决它们. 一些中国即将面临的挑战迫切的问题是全球普遍存在的.这些问题包括环境恶化,人口过剩及全球化的影响.为了解决这些问题,我们需要实施以下措施: (1)提高并增强我们的科学及产业技术,如在信息技术产业,生物技术领域,人工智能以及神经机械学领域; (2)加快推动欠发达地区的公共设施建设; (3)促进不同层次的教育改革; (4)使可持续发展的观念深入人心; (5)推行中国与东南亚联盟的自由贸易协定. 中国将受益于积极主动的采取具有重要深远意义的措施.认识到这些措施需要实施到中国社会的各个层面是重要的,从而带来广泛且深远的各种改善,如:边缘科技及知识产权;发展以电子商务为基础的经济; 一种鼓励发明与创造的教育体制;更多的外国投资; 更高的生活水平;更加有效的利用自然资源. 我们要意识到各项改革措施是根本的也是有必要的.这些将会促进中国在世界舞台上实现其巨大且尚未实现的潜力. 这也将会对全球化的新世纪做出贡献. 至于未来,我们的任务不是去预知未来,而是努力去使其成为现实. 二、 李延雷,22岁,河北 What College Education Means to Me The title of my speech is “What college education means to me”.Now reflecting on the past two and half years of my college experience, I come to realize how much it has shaped me. For me, college education is a marvelous ship-builder who designed me from kneel plates up. With great vision, college education has equipped me, first with a powerful propeller----the sophisticated knowledge in certain field and wide exposure to other disciplines. By dedicating myself to the engineering courses in the day and immersing myself in the rich banquet of the world literature at night, I’ve amassed the driving force for the future and enriched my soul. Besides, college education has also provided me with a precise compass----the sense of social responsibility. How can I best serve the interest of the public while achieving my self-fulfillment? My one year’s experience as a part-time English teacher has testified: to be valuable to society as well as to find my place, I have to possess some actual strength and the ability to function well in the most challenging situation. Amid the hectic schedule that balances club activities, sports, and academic courses, I feel the rhythm and beauty in the intensity of my high-pitched life, knowing that I ’m on the right way. And more importantly, college education has set up not only single ships, but also fleets with common destinations. By interacting with friends of common beliefs, I’ve acquired skills of relating to other people. Now ,as a ship about to make my maiden voyage ,I’m still not in the position to tell what’s waiting ahead of me ,but with a powerful propeller, a precise compass and ardent companions of sailing in the sea of society, I’m ready to be a great sea-explorer. Thank you. 大学教育对我的意义 今天我演讲的题目是“大学教育对我的意义”.回顾思索着逝去的两年半的大学生活,我渐渐认识到大学教育对我产生的巨大影响. 对我来说,大学教育犹如一位技艺精湛的造船师,从船头至船尾地塑造了我. 首先,具有远见卓识的大学教育为我装配了一只马力强劲的推进器;精深的专业知识及广博的课外知识给我带来无限动力.白天我全神贯注地研习自己的工科课程,晚上则尽情享受世界文学所带来的盛宴,在此过程中,我既为未来积聚了力量,又充实了自己的灵魂. 此外,大学教育还为我提供了一个精确的罗盘,即社会责任感.“如何才能在实现自我价值的同时最大限度地服务于社会?”我一年的兼职英语教师的经历证明:只有拥有过硬的实力和对高挑战性局面应付自如的能力,我才能成为一个对社会有价值的人,一个找到自己位置的人.在协调着社团活动、体育运动和专业课程的忙碌日程中,我感受到了高节奏、高密度生活的韵律与美丽. 更为重要的是,大学教育不仅仅制造了一只只单个的船只,他还组建了一支支驶向同一目的地的大舰队.在与志趣相投的朋友们的相处、融合中,我锻炼了与人交往的能力. 现在我即将作为一只巨轮开始我的首航,尽管前方的情龌刮薹ㄔち希?胰从谐渥愕男判淖饕幻?錾?暮Q筇剿髡撸?蛭?矣星烤⒌耐平?鳌?精确的罗盘,还有一帮与我同行 、一起驶向社会之洋的热心朋友! 三、 李梦园,19岁,湖北 The Importance of Keeping Optimistic Honourable judges, ladies and gentlemen, Good afternoon! Today I would like to talk about the importance of keeping optimistic. When we encounter difficulties in life, we notice that some of us choose to bury their heads in the sand. Unfortunately, however, this attitude will do you no good, because if you will have no courage even to face them, how can you conquer them? Thus, be optimistic, ladies and gentlemen, as it can give you confidence and help you see yourself through the hard times, just as Winston Churchill once said, “An optimist sees an opportuni a pessimist sees a calamity in every opportunity.” Ladies and Gentlemen, keeping optimistic, you will be able to realize, in spite of some hardship, there’s always hope waiting for you, which will lead you to the ultimate success. Historically as well as currently, there are too many optimists of this kind to enumerate. You see, Thomas E if not, the light of hope in his heart could not illuminate the whole world. Alfred N if not, the explosives and the prestigious Nobel Prize would not have come into being. And Lance Armstron if not, the devil of cancer would have devoured his life and the world would not see a 5-time winner of the Tour De France. A rose may be beautiful, that depends on your attitude only, and so does success, so does life. Hindrances and difficulties do exist, but if you are optimistic, then they are only episodes on your long way to t they are more bridges than obstacles! Now I prefer to end my speech with the great British poet Shelley’s lines: “If winter comes, can spring be far behind?” Thank you! 保持乐观的重要性 尊敬的评委、女士们、先生们: 下午好!今天我想谈一谈保持乐观的重要性. 我们注意到,当在生活中遇到困难时,我们中的有些人选择逃避它们.但令人遗憾的是,这样的态度对你没有任何好处,因为如果你连面对它们的勇气都没有的话,你怎么去征服它们呢?因此,乐观起来吧,女士们、先生们,因为它会带给你信心,帮助你渡过难关.正如温斯顿·丘吉尔所说,“乐观者在每次灾难中都看到机遇;悲观者在每次机遇中都看到灾难”. 女士们,先生们,困难是存在的,但如果你保持乐观,你就会意识到永远有希望在等着你,它会把你领向最终的成功.不管是历史上还是现实中,这样的乐观者总是不胜枚举.你看,托马斯·爱迪生是乐观的,如果不是的话,他心中那希望的明灯就不能照亮整个世界;阿尔弗雷德·诺贝尔是乐观的,如果不是的话,那炸药和享有很高声望的诺贝尔奖就不会诞生;兰斯·阿姆斯特朗也是乐观的,如果不是的话,那癌症的病魔早已吞噬了他的生命,这个世界就会少了一位五届环法自行车赛冠军得主. 玫瑰花可能很美,也可能不美,这,仅仅取决于你的态度;而成功也如此,人生也如此.困难和阻碍的确存在,但是如果你很乐观的话,那它们就仅仅是我们通向胜利之冠的漫长道路上的小插曲;与其说它们是障碍,不如说它们是桥梁!此刻,我想以伟大的英国诗人雪莱的一句诗来作为我的结尾:“冬天来了,春天还会远吗?”谢谢! 四、 黄艳,24,广西 Never Give Up “If I could reach higher, just for one moment to touch the sky…”---this is from my favorite song Reach. When we are appreciating the passionate melody of Gloria Estefan, we could hardly imagine that she could return to the stage after her paralysis. In the year 1990, this Cuban singer was knocked down in a traffic accident, and the doctor declared that she might never walk again. But Gloria did not give up and kept up constant exercising. Just one year after the disaster, she stood up again and presented this encouraging song at the Atlanta Olympics. Whenever I think of Gloria, I can’t help recalling my memory seven years ago, when I first entered university. Naturally shy, ordinary looking, average scores in study, just like an ugly duckling, I seemed to be the least outstanding one in my class. And the successive failures in the beginning led me into despair. “Am I destined to take the back seat to others?” Unwilling to submit to the fate, I paid more efforts on my study as well as many other activities, film dubbing, recital, drama… cause I just want to catch every little opportunity to prove myself. Constant effort yields sure success. Thanks to the competition, I received some awards and most of all, I gained the courage and confidence to face any difficulties in my life journey. Life is just like farming, and what you can reap depends a lot on your sowing and dedication. Once you have a dream, don’t be hesitant. Your next difficult step may be the one to the top. Keep going forward, even in the toughest time, and never give up. 永不放弃 “如果我能到达更高的地方,哪怕只有碰触天空的一刹那…”---选自我所喜爱的歌曲《到达》. 当我们在欣赏葛罗莉亚·伊斯特芬那充满激情的旋律,我们很难想象她能从瘫痪中回到舞台.1990年这个古巴歌手遭遇车祸,医生说她可能再也没办法走路了.可是葛罗莉亚并没有放弃希望,坚持做恢复训练.在灾难后仅仅一年,她又站起来了,并且在亚特兰大奥运会上唱响了这首鼓舞人心的歌曲. 每当我想起葛罗莉亚的时候,我禁不住回忆起七年前我刚进入大学的时候.天性害羞,相貌平平,成绩一般,就像一只丑小鸭,我是班上最不起眼的一个.而且在刚开学时一连串的失败让我陷入绝望.“难道我注定要给别人当配角吗?” 不愿意向这个命运屈服,我更加努力的学习并且参加许多其他的活动,电影配音、朗诵、戏剧…因为我想抓住任何一个微小的机会来证实我自己.不懈的努力终会带来成功.我从竞赛中获得了一些奖励,最重要的是,我从中得到了面对人生一切困难的勇气和决心. 生活就像是耕耘,一份耕耘一份收获.一旦你有了梦想,不要犹豫.你艰难的下一步也许就是通往成功的阶梯.即使在最困难的时候也要勇往直前,决不放弃.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码短篇英语诗歌朗诵1分钟_英语诗歌
短篇英语诗歌朗诵1分钟
学习啦【英语诗歌】 编辑:韦彦
  在诗歌题材、审美理想、创作艺术等各个层面,大历十才子与宋诗之间都存在一定的渊源关系。下面是学习啦小编带来的短篇诗歌1分钟,欢迎阅读!
  短篇朗诵1分钟精选
  《如果》
  &&Rudyard Kipling
  (拉迪亚德.吉普林)
  If you can keep your head when all about you
  Are losing theirs a
  If you can trust yourself when all men doubt you,
  But make allowance fo
  If you can wait and not be tired by waiting,
  Or, being lied about, don't deal in lies,
  Or, being hated, don't give way to hating,
  And yet don't look too good,
  如果所有人都失去理智,咒骂你,
  你仍能保持头脑清醒;
  如果所有人都怀疑你,
  你仍能坚信自己,让所有的怀疑动摇;
  如果你要等待,不要因此厌烦,
  为人所骗,不要因此骗人,
  为人所恨,不要因此抱恨,
  不要太乐观,不要自以为是;
  If you can dream - and not mak
  If you can think - and not ma
  If you can meet with triumph and disaster
  And treat those two imp
  If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
  Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
  Or watch the things you gave your life to broken,
  And stoop and build &em up with worn-
  如果你是个追梦人&&不要被梦主宰;
  如果你是个爱思考的人&&不要以思想者自居;
  如果你遇到骄傲和挫折
  把两者当骗子看待;
  如果你能忍受,你曾讲过的事实
  被恶棍扭曲,用于蒙骗傻子;
  或者,看着你用毕生去看护的东西被破坏,
  俯下身去,用破旧的工具把它修补;
  If you can make one heap of all your winnings
  And risk it on one turn of pitch-and-toss,
  And lose, and start again at your beginnings
  And never breath a
  If you can force your heart and nerve and sinew
  To serve your turn long after they are gone,
  And so hold on when there is nothing in you
  Except the Will which says to them: &Hold on&;
  如果在你赢得无数桂冠之后,
  然后孤注一掷再搏一次,
  失败过后,东山再起,
  不要抱怨你的失败;
  如果你能迫使自己,
  在别人走后,长久坚守阵地,
  在你心中已空荡荡无一物,
  只有意志告诉你&坚持!&;
  If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,
  Or walk with kings - nor l
  If neither foes nor loving
  If all men count with you,
  If you can fill the unforgiving minute
  With sixty seconds' worth of distance run -
  Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,
  如果你与人交谈,能保持风度,
  伴王同行,能保持距离;
  如果仇敌和好友都不害你;
  如果所有人都指望你,却无人全心全意;
  如果你花六十秒进行短程跑,
  填满那不可饶恕的一分钟&&
  你就可以拥有一个世界,
  这个世界的一切都是你的!
  更重要的是,孩子,你是个顶天立地的人。
  短篇英语诗歌朗诵1分钟阅读
  When We Two Parted
  当我俩分手时
  &George Gordon, Lord Byron
  When we two parted
  In silence and tears,
  Half broken-hearted
  To sever for years,
  Pale grew thy cheek and cold,
  Truly that hour foretold
  Sorrow to this.
  当我俩分手时,
  默默地流着泪,
  心已破碎成两半,
  各分飞难续前缘,
  你的面容冰冷而惨白,
  更冰冷是你的吻,
  这一切似早被预言,
  才有了今日的伤悲。
  The dew of the morning
  Sunk chill on my brow &
  It felt like the warning
  Of what I feel now.
  Thy vows are all broken,
  And light is thy fame:
  I hear thy name spoken,
  And share in its shame.
  清晨的冷露,
  挂在你的眼角眉梢,
  我感到早已被警告,
  如我现在的感受。
  你背叛了所有的誓言,
  任名声被看轻,
  听你的名字被街头巷议,
  怎让我不为你羞愧。
  They name thee before me,
  A shudder comes o&er me &
  Why wert thou so dear?
  They know not I knew thee,
  Who knew thee too well: &
  Long, long shall I rue thee,
  Too deeply to tell.
  他们在我面前提到你,
  犹如耳边敲响丧钟,
  身体不由得发抖颤栗,
  对你曾如此爱怜,
  他们不知道我曾认识你,
  曾对你如此的熟知,
  长久地我会怨恨你,
  太沉重而无法诉说。
  In secret we met &
  In silence I grieve,
  That thy heart could forget,
  Thy spirit deceive.
  If I should meet thee
  After long years,
  How should I greet thee? &
  With silence and tears.
  私下里我们曾相见,
  默默地感到伤悲。
  你的心可以忘记
  你的灵魂也可将我欺骗,
  如果再能与你相遇,
  在很多年以后,
  我又将如何应对你,
  莫无声空流泪。
  短篇英语诗歌朗诵1分钟学习
  he Eyes That Drew from Me
  吸引我的眼睛
  by Francesco Petrarch
  弗朗西斯克&彼特拉克
  The eyes that drew from me such fervent praise
  那眼睛吸引我发出热情的赞美,
  The arms and hands and feat and countenance
  还有柔臂、纤手、鲜活的面庞,
  Which made me a stranger in my own romance
  浪漫的激情曾使我完全变了样,
  And set me apart from the well-
  远离了人群的喧闹,独自沉醉;
  The gleaming golden curly hair, the rays
  闪闪发光的金色卷发在飘飞,
  Flashing from a smiling angel's glance
  那是微笑的天使洒下的目光,
  Which moved the world in paradisal dance,
  世界舞蹈着,欢快地进入天堂,
  Are grains of dust, insensibilities.
  而今一切都冷却了,化为尘灰。
  And I live on, but in grief and self-contempt,
  我活着,自怨自艾,悲哀抑郁'
  Left here without the light I loved so much,
  曾经热爱的生活暗淡无光,
  In a great tempest and with shrouds unkempt
  像航船失控,经历着狂风暴雨。
  No more love songs, then, I have done with such,
  再没有情歌让我放声高唱,
  My old skill now runs thin at each attempt,
  往日的才情已经枯竭远去,
  And tears are heard within the harp I touch.
  我抚琴吟咏却听到泪水流淌
本文已影响 人
[短篇英语诗歌朗诵1分钟]相关的文章
看过本文的人还看了
1003人看了觉得好
1396人看了觉得好
1204人看了觉得好
【英语诗歌】图文推荐
Copyright & 2006 -
All Rights Reserved
学习啦 版权所有}

我要回帖