求作文(初二英语理工学习)…

求一篇80词,关于初二学习生活的英语作文,急用…
请比我☆还爱他
你是初二刚上,还是要初三了
要初三了,正在押考试题
考试不会出这个
回答一定采那等等,正在做The campus life is intense, bustles about. Assiduous, but is also enriches, joyful, multi-color's early morning, the pride of the morning fills the air the campus, had some hobby bask...
The campus life is intense, bustles about. Assiduous, but is also enriches, joyful, multi-color's early morning, the pride of the morning fills the air the campus, had some hobby basketball's male students practice diligently to hit basketball's technique, occasionally in the drill ground can also discover that some students in the review, in the campus all look like such nature, fresh. Opens the dormitory the window, the gate, lets the fresh air flutter with the wind in the room, has not being able to say neatness immediately, endless carefree, has scattered we hazy sleepiness is we again also familiar study world immediately. Some people said: The study is one unusual as well as the extremely bored matter, let alone the campus life aridly was more tasteless. But I actually thought that the study is a joyful matter, the campus life is colorful
亲,对我的回答满意的话,就给个好评吧。如果还有不清楚的地方,可以跟我继续交流哦。
百度上的吗
校园的生活是紧张,忙碌.刻苦的,但也是充实,快乐,多彩的
清晨,晨雾弥漫的校园,已有一些爱好篮球的男生们正在努力的练习着打篮球的技艺,偶尔在操场上也能发现一些学生在温习,校园里一切看起来都那么的自然、清新。打开宿舍的窗户、门,让清新的空气随风飘进屋内,顿时有说不出的清爽,道不尽的畅快,立刻驱散了我们朦朦的睡意
是我们再也熟悉不过的一个学习天地.有人说:学习是一件非常以及极其无聊的事情,更别说校园生活的枯燥乏味了.可我却觉得学习是一件快乐的事情,校园生活是多姿多彩的.
《我的学校生活》英语作文
I go to school at half past seven every morning.
我每天早上7点半上学.
When i get to school, i have to do the cleaning with my classmates.
当我回到学校的时候,我要和我的同学一起做值日.
After that i have 4 lessons in ...
感谢你的细致回答,我的问题已经解决了,多谢大家的帮助哦!
亲,百度上的
 I think my teacher got out of bedon the wtong side this afternoon as she hasn’t cries.i went to office saw the boys unhappy.Because the students got their teacher’s goat became they didn’t do their h...
亲,对我的回答满意的话,就给个好评吧。如果还有不清楚的地方,可以跟我继续交流哦。
感谢你的细致回答,我的问题已经解决了,多谢大家的帮助哦!
I go to school at half past seven every morning.
我每天早上
classmates.
当我回到学校的时候
我要和我的同学一起做值日
After that i have...
how do you get on with your classmates? i think it's easy to answer that question.
if you meet up with your friends, you can say, &hello!& your friends must be happy, they will think t...
During the winter holiday, nothing is different for my life. I wake up 11 o’clock Am everyday, after a washing, I have a good lunch with my parents. Next I play computer games till the time to have supper. After have dinner. I go on playing till 2 o’clock Am, and then go to sleep with tired. This is one dull day of my winter vacation.
But I haven’t bored all the time. Sometimes I read the books, sometime I listen to the music or the radio in the bed,because it was very cold outside and snowy all the day. And I also meat some of my good friends during the vacation ,we have a very long talk about the life of each other in the past year and play table tennis together .And I watched the spring festival party of the CCTV in the last seconds of the 2004 year! I think this is the thing most people of china doing at that time.
亲,不要百度上的
I spend a good holiday this year.And in the holidays,I do a lots of things.
I'm a person who likes sports.I often do some sports in the holidays,just like play basketball.I think that play basketball can help me grow higher and higher,an it can let me happy.
I also help my parents to do some houseworks .My parents are vevy happy to this.So do I.When I finished this work the house si much beautiful!!
To be a student,finsh my homework also is important.I do my homework every day,altough I don't like it.
But the time is run,I spend happy holidays fast,the new term begins ,I shall back to my classroom,meet my friends.Bye,my holidays,we will meet again next year!!
During the winter holiday, nothing is different for my life. I wake up 11 o’clock Am everyday, after a washing, I have a good lunch with my parents. Next I play computer games till the ti me to have s...
初二哪里的作文,没见过
额,,,考试这个老师会疯掉
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码初二英语作文范文-学习英语
日&&来源:网络综合初二英语关于狼的作文精选练习
  【&英语关于狼的作文精选练习】同学们,下面老师就为大家收集一些关于狼的作文练习,大家要加强练习,从中找出好的加强记忆。详情请看  狼的作文精选练习  根据以下要点写一篇60字左右的短文,说明狼的特点和生存现状并呼吁人们保护它们。  1. 狼有灰色的毛,它们有很好的视觉,听力和嗅觉。  2. 它们彼此友好,经常群体捕猎,但不轻易攻击人。  3. 现在人们为了挣更多的钱,大量砍伐森林,使它们的生存空间正在减少,所以我们应该保护它们。  Wolves have grey fur and they have very good eyesight, hearing and good sense of smell. They are friendly towards each other. They often work as a team to hunt for food, but they never attack people without reasons. Sadly, the wolves now are in danger because people cut down more forests for getting more money. Soon, they will have less space to live. So we should take actions to protect them.
本文来自:逍遥右脑记忆 /chuzhong/218935.html
相关阅读:
下一篇:没有了青岛理工大学大一英语作文模板_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
青岛理工大学大一英语作文模板
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用2下载券
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩3页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢重庆理工大学六篇学位英语作文_百度文库