推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer--144.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口人教版九年级英语课文翻译unit1-unit7
【百度文库 - 英文写作翻译】本文是为您准备的《人教版九年级英语课文翻译unit1-unit7》请大家参考!七年级上册英语课本课堂训练习题(人教版带答案)
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
七年级上册英语课本课堂训练习题(人教版带答案)
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
七年级上册英语课本课堂训练习题(人教版带答案)
本资料为WORD文档,请点击下载地址下载
文 章来源莲山 课件 w ww.5 Y k J.Co m &2013年人教版七年级英语上册课堂配套练习系列――课堂接力&&&&&& 第starter单元& 人教版七年级英语上册Starter Unit 1-3课堂接力
【广角镜】文具大全p3&&&&& Look at(看) my pencil box(铅笔盒). It's blue.It's my pencil box. What's in it? Look! This is a pen.It's red. This is a pencil. It's orange. And this is an eraser(橡皮). It's white. My pencil box is big and nice(好看的). I like it.根据短文内容回答问题:1.What’s this?______________________ 2.What color is the eraser?________________________-3.What’s in the pencil box?__________________________(文具大全参考答案:1.It’s a pencil box.&& 2. It’s white.&& 3.A pen,a pencil and an eraser. )
完形p5&&& Hello,I&& 11&& Dale.Look at(看)this picture(画), please.&&& 12&& in the picture? A map, a bed(床),&& 13&& quilt, a jacket,&& 14&& a TV are in it.&&& 15&&&&&& 16&&& are the quilt and the jacket ? The quilt&& 17&& nice. It isn't&&& 18&& . It is white.&&& 19&& jacket isn't green.&& 20&&& is brown.(&& ) 1l.A. are&&&&&&&&&& B. am&&&&&&&&&& C.is(&& ) 12.A. What's&&&&&& B. How's&&&&&&& C. What(&& ) 13.A. the&&&&&&&&&& B. an&&&&&&&&&&& C.a(&& )14.A.and&&&& B.or& .&& C.of(&& )15.A.What's&& B.What&&& C.Who's(&& ) 16. A. /&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. colors&&&&&&&& C. color(&& )17.A.is&&&&& B.are&&&& C.am(&& ) 18. A. a quilt&&&&&&&& B. green&&&&&&&&&& C. green one(& ) 19.A.The&&&&&&& B. /&&&&&&&&&& C.A(&& ) 20.A. Jacket&&&&&&& B.The jacket&& C.It(完形参考答案:BACAB CABAC)
第1单元&& 人教版七年级英语上册Unit 1 My name’s Gina. 课堂接力【语法看点】&语法探究一:常见的打招呼的问候语p13&&& 人际交往中,最常用的语言是打招呼的问候用语。在不同的国家里,打招呼和问候的方式是不同的。中国人喜欢用“吃了吗?”& “你干什么去?”作为打招呼的开场白,而在欧美国家的人们是怎样打招呼或问候呢?1.熟人打招呼:& ―Hello! /Hi!& & ―Hello! /Hi!2.不同时段的问候:& ―Good morning/afternoon/evening/night! (Morning!/Afternoon!/Evening!)& ―Good morning!/afternoon!/evening!3.熟人间关心的问好:& ―How are you?& ―Fine. thank you. And you?(I'm fine,thank you./I'm OK. /Not bad.)4.晚上睡觉前的告别语:& ―Good night!晚安!& ―Good night!晚安!
语法探究二:打电话用语p13我们经常打电话,但你知道怎样用英语给别人打电话吗?1.This is...(speaking).我是……2.Who is that?& 你是准?& 或Is that...(speaking)?& 你是……吗?3.May I speak to...,please? 我可以跟…说话吗?4.He's in (out).他在家(不在家)。5.Can I take a message for you?&& 我可以为你捎信吗?6.Can I leave a message?&& 我可以留个信儿吗?7.Hold on,please.稍等。
【语法专练】 第1单元 语法专练:p13Ⅰ.在横线上填上合适的句子。A:Hi, Jim.B:l.___________A: 2.___________B: I'm fine, thank you! And you?A:I'm OK.Ⅱ.根据对话内容,从方框中选择合适的选项填空。A. It's 7643572.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. It's my ID card.C. What's your name?&&&&&&&&&& D. Nice to meet you, too.E. My last name's Brown.A: Hello, I'm David. 1._________________B: Hi. My name's Tim. Nice to meet you.A: 2._________________& What's your last name?B:3._________________A: What's your phone number?B: 4._________________& And your telephone number?A: It's 7683886. What's this?B: Oh. 5._________________Ⅲ.根据对话内容,在横线上填上合适的单词。A: Hello, may I l._______________ to Gina.please?B: I'm sorry. He isn't in.A: Who is 2.______________?B: 3.___________ is Mary-her best friend. May I to message?A: Yes,I want to ask her homework.B: I'll tell her about that.A:Thank you.Ⅳ.翻译下面的句子。1.下午好。_________________________________________.2.“(最近)你好吗?”“很好,谢谢。”__________________________________________.3.(打电话用语)我是Tom。你是谁? __________________________________________.
4.(打电话用语)我可以跟林涛说话吗?_________________________________________.(语法专练参考答案:Ⅰ1.Hello/Hi. 2.How are you?&&&&& Ⅱ.1-5 CDEAB& Ⅲ. l.speak& 2.that& 3.ThisⅣ.1. Good afternoon.&&&&&&&&&&&&& 2.―How are you? ―I'm fine, thank you.&& && 3. This is Tom. Who is that?&&& 4. May I speak to Lin Tao'? )
【广角镜】弟弟妹妹p9& & I have(有)a sister(妹妹).She is ten years old(岁).Her first name is Annie. Her last name is Jones. Her phone number(电话号码)is 545-5540.I have a brother(弟弟),too. His first name is Tom. His last name is Jones, too. His phone number is 726-8691.I like[喜欢)them(他们)very much(非常).根据短文内容判断后面句子正(T)误(F)。1. Her name is Annie Janes.&&&& (&&& )&&&&&&&&&&& 2.Her first name is Jones.&&&&& (&&& )3.She is ten years old.&&&&&&&& (&&& )&&&&&&&&&&&& 4.His last name is Jones.&&&&&& (&&& )5. His phone number is 726-8691.(&&& )&&&&&&&&&&& (参考答案:FFTTT)【广角镜】 我的名字 p12& &&& Hello, boys and girls. My name is Malia Ann Obama. Malia js my first name. It's a given name. Ann is my middle name. And Obama is my last name. It's my father's family name. People call(叫) me Malia Obama, not Malia Ann Obama, or they call me Malia. My father is Barack Hussein Obama II. He is the 44th president of the USA(美国总统). My mother is Michelle La Vaughn Robinson Obama. My sister is Natasha Obama . So our family name is Obama.
理解p15&&&&&&&& &&& I'm a boy. My name's Richard Smith. Richard is my first name. Smith is my last name. My telephone number is 284-5796. Look! This is my friend(朋友), Tom. Tom is his first name. His family name is Bush. His telephone number is 457-8923, Look at this girl. She is my friend, too. Her name is Sue Read. Her telephone number is 789-1258.My questions are(是): What's her first name? And what's her last name?Name&First name&Last name &Phone number Richard Smith&Richard &Smith &21.22.&Tom& &23.&457-8923Sue Read &24.&25. &789-1258(参考答案:21.2845796&&&& 22.Tom Bush&&&& 23.Bush&&& 24.Sue&&&& 25.Read )
书面表达p15同学们,升入初中已经快一个月了,你一定过得很开心吧!在新的班级里,你又认识好朋友了吗?下面请你回想开学第一天的情景,结合本单元所学内容编写一组对话。(也可以把Starter的内容融入到对话中,相信你一定做得到!)(书面表达参考答案:A: Hello, I'm Xu Yan.&B: Hi, I'm Zhao Chenzhe. Nice to meet you.A: Nice to meet you, too. What's his name?B: His name is Xin Xuehua. What's her name?A: Her name is Sun Yaomeng.B: What's this in English?A: It's a pen. It's my pen.B: What color is it?A: It's black.)
第2单元&& 人教版七年级英语上册Unit 2 This is my sister.& 课堂接力【语法看点】&语法探究一:介绍和自我介绍p23“介绍和自我介绍”是新课程标准中的话题之一。学会向外人介绍自己的家人是中学生日常用语常用的语言,也是中考中交际英语常考的内容。下面就简单介绍一下。(l)This is my,..这是我的……(2)That's my...那是我的……(3) Is this /that your...? 这/那是你的……吗?(4) These/ Those are... 这些/那些是…… (5) ―Who is she/he?她/他是谁?&& ―She/He is my...她/他是我的…(6)―Who are they?他们是谁? ―They are...他们是……
语法探究二:人称代词和指示代词p231.人称代词(1)概念:英语中代替具体的人或物的词叫人称代词,有第一、二、三人称及单复数、性别之分。(2)用法:指代上文提到的不同人称的人或物。如:Peter is a good boy. He is twelve.(3) be动词根据人称代词和数的变化而变化。如:I'm Linda.He is Jim.2.指示代词(1)指示代词是指代前面的名词的词。常见的有this,that,these,those等。(2)用法:指示代词可以在句中作主语,宾语和定语。如:This is a pencil.& That boy is my new friend.&♥ 提醒:this,these指代近处的人或事物;that,those指代远处的人或事物。
【语法专练】第2单元语法专练p23Ⅰ.根据对话内容,在横线上填上合适的句子。A: Good morning, Chen Chuan.B:1.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Wu Jie.A:2.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B: I'm fine, thank you. And you?A: 3.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B: Wu Jie. Is this your mother?A:4.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& She’s my aunt and this is my Cousin Wu Letian.B: Nice to meet you!A: 5.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Ⅱ.翻译下列句子。1.这是我的叔叔,张阳。___________________________________________________.2.“这是你妹妹吗?”“不,是我表妹。”_____________________________________.3.这是我的父母。_________________________________________________________.4.这两个女孩是我的朋友――王莹和林辉。___________________________________.5.“他是谁?”“他是我弟弟。”______________________________________________.Ⅲ.交际应用。& 今天是周六,你与父母一起去看电影,在路上遇到了同学张珊。你向张珊介绍了你的父母。请根据此情景编写一组对话。 ___________________________________________________________________________.(语法专练参考答案:Ⅰ.& l.Good morning.&& 2. How are you?&&& 3.I'm fine, too.&&& 4. No,it isn't.&&& 5. Nice to meet you, too.&Ⅱ.1.This is my uncle―Zhang Yang.&&& &&&& 2. ―Is this your sister?&& ―No, it isn't. It's my cousin.&&&& 3.These are my parents.&& &&&& 4. The two girls are my friends―Wang Ying and Lin Hui.&&&& 5.―Who is he?&& ―He is my brother.&&&&&&&& Ⅲ.略)
【广角镜】家有儿女p19&& My name is Liu Xing. Do you know me? Many(许多)kids know me. Yes, I'm Liu Xing in the play(电视剧)-Home with kids(家有儿女).Look! That's a picture of my family. My father is sitting on the sofa(沙发 )& . His name is Xia Donghai. He is a writer. That is my mother, Her name is Liu Mei. She is a nurse. That is my sister-Xia Xue. My brother Xia Yu is behind(在-----…后面 ) my parents. Do you know which one is me?& Yes, the boy in black is me. I have a happy family.
【广角镜】我的全家福p22& Hello, boys and girls! I'm happy to be here. My name is Gina Green. Gina is my firstname. Green is my family name. I'm 13 years old. I'm English. I'm in Tianjin now. Because(因为) my parents work(工作) here. I have a happy family. Look at this photo. This is my father, Tom. He is an English teacher. That is my mother, Rose. She is an English teacher, too. They work in the same(相同的) school. I study(学习) in my parents' school. I love my parents. They love me, too.根据短文内容选择填空:1.&&&&&&&&&&& is my last name.& &&& A. Gina&&&&&&&&& B. Green&&&&&& C. Gina Green2.&&&&&&&&&&& are in Tianjin now.&&& A. Gina&&&&&& B. Gina's parents&&&&& C. Gina and her parents3.&&&&&&&&&&& are English teachers&&&& A. Tom&&&&&&&&& B. Rose&&&&&&& C. Tom and Rose(参考答案:BCC)
完形填空p25& Look here! This is a& 11&& of Jim's family. This& 12&& Tom Green.& 13& is Jim's father. He's tall(高).& && 14& is Emma.& 15&& is Jim's :mother. She's kind(和蔼的).The& 16&& before(在……的前面)Emma is Jim. The& 17& next to Jim(靠着)is Kate, Mr Green's&& 18&& . Jim and&& 19&&& are&& 20&&& and sister. They are happy!(&& ) 11.A. Book&&&&&& B. Photo&&&&& C. Map&&&&&& D. family(&& ) 12.A. Is&&&&&&&&& B. am&&&&&&& C,. Are&&&&&&& D./(&& ) 13,A, She&&&&&&& B, He's&&&&&&& C. His&&&&&&& D. He(&& ) 14. A.A&&&&&&&&& B. These&&&&& C. This&&&&&&& D.That's&& (&& ) 15.A. She&&&&&&&& B. Her&&&&&&& C. He&&&&&&& D. His(&& ) 16.A. Boy&&&&&&& B. girl&&&&&&&& C. Brother&&&& D. Jim(&& ) 17.A. Boy&&&&&&&& B. girl&&&&&&& C. Sister&&&&& D. Kate(&& ) 18. A. Son&&&&&&& B. sister&&&&&& C. Brother&&&& D. daughter(&& ) 19.A. Kate&&&&&&& B. father&&&&& C. Mother&&&& D.I(&& ) 20.A. Sister&&&&&& B. brother&&&& C.& Cousin&&&& D. friend(完形填空参考答案:BADCA& ABDAB)
第3单元& 人教版七年级英语上册Unit 3 Is this your pencil?& 课堂接力 【语法看点】人称代词和物主代词语法探究一:人称代词p33(1)概念:表示“我”、“你”、“他”、“她”、“它”、“我们”、“你们”、“他们”的词,叫做人称代词。人称代词有人称、数和格的变化,见下表:& 人称&单数&复数&主格&宾格&主格&宾格第一人称 &I&me&we&us第二人称&you&you&you&you第三人称&he &him&they&them&she&her&&&it&it&&& (2)用法:人称代词主格作主语&& I am a teacher. You are a student.(3)人称代词宾格作宾语,表示动作行为的对象。Give it to me. Let's go.
语法探究二:物主代词p33(l)概念:表示所有关系的代词叫做物主代词,也可叫做代词所有格。物主代词分形容词性物主代词和名词性物主代词两种,其人称和数的变化见下表。数&单数&复数人称类别&第一人称&第二人称&第三人称&第一人称&第二人称&第三人称形容词性物主代词&my &your&his&her&its&our&your&their名词性物主代词&mine&yours&his&hers&its&ours&yours&theirs汉语&我的&你的&他的&她的&它的&我们的&你们的&他/她/它们的&&名词性物主代词=形容词性物主代词+名词。其后不必加名词。如:& Is this your book?&& No,it isn't. It's hers(her book).
【语法专练】 第三单元语法专练p33& Ⅰ.用所给词的适当形式填空1.This is his pencil.& _________ (my)is in my desk.2. _________(you) book is on the table.3. My dictionary is different from(不同于)_________(your).4.__________(he) pen is blue.5. Are___________ (their) students?6. Let__________ (we) go to school.7.Is the girl___________(Tom) sister?8. ________ (us) are in the classroom.Ⅱ.翻译下面的句子&1.他是我表弟。________________________________.&2.那只铅笔是他的。________________________________.&3. 他的电话号码是7690329。_________________________________.&4. 她的钢笔是蓝色的,我的是白色的。__________________________.Ⅲ.单项选择(&&& )1.―Are those____________sisters?&&&&&&& ―No, they're____________cousins.&&&&&&&&& A. my&&&& B. my&&&& C. his&&&&&& D. my(&&& )2. ―__________is Jenny.&&&&&&& ―I'm Gina.& Nice to meet you.&&&&&&&&& A. Her name&&&& B. My name&&&&& C. I'm&&&&&&&& D. His name(&&& )3.―What's___________brother's name?&&&&&& ―___________ name is Dave.&&&&&&&&& A. Her&&&&&&& B. He&&&&& C. His&&& D. He's
(&& )4.―___________ is the girl?&&&&&& ―___________ is my sister&&&&&&&&& A.W She&&&& B. W Her&&& C. W She&&&& D. H Her&(&& )5. This is__________ sister. ___________name is Lucy.&&&&&&& A. Her&&&&&& B. His&&&&& C. His&&&&&&& D. Her
(语法专练参考答案: I.& l.Mine&& 2.Your&& 3.yours&& 4.His&& 5.they&& 6.us&& 7.Tom's&& 8.We&&& Ⅱ. 1. He is my cousin.&& 2, That pencil is his.&&& 3. His telephone number is 7690329.&&& 4. Her pen is blue and mine is white.&&&& Ⅲ.& 1―5 .& BBCAD)
【广角镜】谁来认领p29& Look there! This is our classroom. There are many school things in it: a notebook, an eraser, a pencil box, a schoolbag, and four pencils. The notebook is blue. And the schoolbag is blue, too. The eraser is blue and pink. The pencil box is red. The four pencils are all long(长).They’re four colors. And the pencil sharpener is light blue. Is that your pencil'? Is that your notebook? Is this your eraser?... Come and take it back.1. 短文圈出短文中提到的物品。2. 根据短文内容填空。①The notebook is b____________&&&&&&&&& ②The schoolbag is b____________&&&&&&&&&& ③The eraser is b____________ and p ____________&&&&&&&&& ④The pencil box is r____________&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ⑤The four pencils are four c____________&&&&&&&&&&& ⑥The pencil sharpner is light b____________&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (参考答案:&& blue&&&& blue)
【广角镜】英俊男孩p32&&&& Look at this boy. He is an English boy. His first name is Peter. His last name is Barnes. This is his school(学校). His school ID card number is two-zero-four-eight-five-six-seven. His teacher(老师)is Miss White.Miss White is a good (~-的) teacher. Li Lei is his good friend(朋友)at school. Look! What's that? It's his schoolbag. It's black.But where's(在哪里)his watch?I don't(不)know(知道).根据短文内容填空,每空一词。 1. The boy is an__________ boy. His family name is__________ .&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 2. His school ID card is__________ .3. Peter has(有)a good__________ and a good__________ .4.-What's that?& -It's his__________ .It's__________ .(参考答案:1.E Barnes&& 2. 2048567&&& 3. friend&&& 4. S black )
完形填空p35A:Excuse& 11&& ,what's&& 12&& ?B: My name is Ann Read. And&&&& 13&&& ?A:Wei Hua.Nice to&& 14&& you,B: Nice to meet you, too.A:&&& 15&&& this? Is it a book?B:No.It's&& 16&& notebook.A:What's that&& 17&& English?B:It's a ring,a&& 18&& ring.A: Can you&& 19&&& "ring" ?B:&&& 20&& ,I can. R- I- N- G.(&& )11.A.my&&&&&&&&&& B.me&&&&&&& C.I&&&&&&&&&&&& D.you(&& )12.A. that&&&&&&& B. It&&&&&& C. This&&&&&&&& D. your name&&&&&&& (&& )13. A. are you&&& B. your&&&& C. Name&&&&&&&& D. your name&&&&&&&&& (&& )14. A. meet&&&&&& B. See&&&&& C. found&&&&&&& D. meets(&& )15.A.What&&&&&&&& B.Is&&&&&&& C. What's&&&&&& D. How(&& )16. A. /&&&&&&&&& B. A&&&&&&& C. an&&&&&&&&&& D. the(&& )17. A. in&&&&&&&& B. /&&&&&&& C. of&&&&&&&&&& D. is(&& )18. A. my&&&&&&&& B. You&&&&& C. his&&&&&&&&& D. white(&& )19. A. say&&&&&&& B. Look&&&& C. meet&&&&&&&& D. spell(&& )20. A. No&&&&&&&& B. Yes&&&&& C. Thank you&&& D. It is(完形填空参考答案:BDDAC&& BADDB)&&&&&&
书面表达p35请根据下面的提示写出寻物启事和招领启事。1.Emily Smith丢了电脑游戏机,她的电话:372-5683。2.Ben Green拾到了一串钥匙,他的电话:645-2357。(参考答案:1. Lost:& A computer game. Please call Emily Smith a 372-5683.)(参考答案:2. Found:& A set of keys. My name's Ben Green. Phone number is 645-2357.)
第4单元& 人教版七年级英语上册Unit 4& Where’s my schoolbag? 课堂接力【语法看点】语法探究名词变复数小结p43& 可数名词有单数和复数两种形式。名词单数变复数形式的部分规则如下:(1) 一般名词词尾加s。如: pen→pens&(2) 以o结尾的名词一般直接加~s。如:radio→radios,photo → photos& 但有的以o结尾的有生命的名词要加~es。 如:tomato→ tomatoes(3) 以s,x,ch,sh结尾的名词变为复数时要加~es。&&& 如:bus→buses, box→boxes, watch→watches(4) 以“辅音字母加y”结尾的名词变y为i加~es。女口:dictionary→dictionaries(5) 以“元音字母加y”结尾的直接加~s,如:boy→ boys,key→ keys(6) 以f或fe结尾的名词,一般情况下将f、fe变为v,再加~es。&&& 如:leaf→ leaves, wife→wives
【语法专练】 第四单元语法专练p43I.用所给词的适当形式填空1. This is my ________ (book).2. Is that your ________ (mother)?3. These are his_________ (pen).4. Are they your ________ (parent)?5. Tom and Mike are my ________ (friend)?6. Where's my ________ (schoolbag)?7. Here are my brother's ________ (pencil).8. Her ________ (key) are on the sofa.9. My two ________ (pencil box) are on the desk.10. His brother's ________ (tape) are in his bag.11. Are those your ________ (photo)?12. These are my grandparents' ________& (radio),Ⅱ.翻译下面的短语& 1.两把尺子 _____________________& 2.一个橙子 ____________________& 3.一串钥匙 _____________________& 4.三个弟弟 ____________________ & 5.两个女儿 _____________________& 6.一些照片 ____________________ & 7.一块橡皮 _____________________& 8.这些箱子 ____________________& 9.五本词典 _____________________& 10.那些手表 ___________________ & 11.他们的桌子 __________________& 12.两台收音机 _________________ III. 翻译下面的句子1.那些是我的父母。______________________________________________ .2.他们是我的朋友。______________________________________________ .3.你的两个弟弟在哪里?__________________________________________ .4.我的爷爷和奶奶在第一张照片里。________________________________ .5.我的书在书橱里。______________________________________________ .(语法专练参考答案: I. 1. book&& 2. mother&& 3.pens&& 4.parents&& 5.friends& 6.schoolbag&&& 7.pencils&&& 8.keys&&& 9.pencilboxes&& l0.tapes&& 11. photos&& 12.racliosⅡ.1. two rulers&& 2.an orange&& 3.a set of keys&& 4.three brothers&& 5.two daughters 6.some photos&& 7.an eraser&& 8. these boxes&&& 9. five dictionaries&& 10. those watches&& 11. their desks&& 12. two radios&Ⅲ. 1. Those are my parents.&& 2. They are my friends,&& 3. Where are your two brothers?&& 4. My grandfather and grandmother are in the first photo. 5. My books are in the bookcase.)
【广角镜】室内设计(书信)p39Dear Li Qiang,&&& Thank you for helping me. Please put these things to my room: my bed, my table, my chair, my sofa, my bookcase, my computer, and my balls. My bed is next to my table. My chair is under my table. My bookcase is near my table. Please put my books in the bookcase, Put my computer on the table. Put my basketball under the chair and my tennis racket under the sofa. Don't forget to put my quilt on my bed.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Love&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Gao Lin
【广角镜】我的卧室p42&&& This is a photo ofmy bedroom(卧室).It's not big(大).You can see(看见)a bed next to(靠近)the wall(墙).On the wall there are my photos. My desk and chair are next to the bed. Where is my backpack? Oh, it's under the desk. What's in my backpack? Look! A pencil box, some books and a baseball. My school ID card is in my pencil box. Where is my computer game? Is it on the desk? No, it isn't. It's in the drawer. Do you know my name? I'm Tom Brown.根据短文内容填空。1.Tom's bedroom is_____________ big.2.The photos are_____________the wall.3. The backpack is_____________the _____________.4. His_____________& _____________ is in the drawer.5. The& school& ID& card is in his_____________ _____________.(参考答案:1.not&& 2.on&& 3. desk&& 4. computer game&&& 5. pencil box )
完形填空p45&&& This is&& 11&&& phot0&&& 12&& my room. Can you see(看见) my bed? It is here. It is beautiful(漂亮的). These&& 13&& my books. They are&&& 14&& .My chair is&& 15&& desk.Look!(看)What's that? It's 16 alarm clock.It's&& 17&& the floor. My&& 18&& is on the bed.&& 19&& are those&& 20&& 0n the desk? Oh, they are some plants.(&&& )ll.A.a&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.an&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C./&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.the(&&& )12.A.to&&&&&&&&&&&& B.at&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.in&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.of(&&& )13.A.is&&&&&&&&&&&& B. an&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. are&&&&&&&&&&&& D. do(&&& )14.A. on desk&&&&&& B. on the desk&&&&&& C. at a desk&&&&&& D. on a desk(&&& )15. A. in the&&&&&& B. In&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. under the&&&&&& D. on the(&&& )16.A.a&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.the&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C,/&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.an(&&& )17.A.in&&&&&&&&&&&& B.under&&&&&&&&&&&&& C,on&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.at(&&& )18.A.books&&&&&&&&& B.quilt&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. hats&&&&&&&&&&& D. alarm clock(&&& )19.A.What&&&&&&&&&& B.Where&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.Here&&&&&&&&&&&& D.How(&&& )20. A. thing&&&&&&& B. plants&&&&&&&&&&& C. plant&&&&&&&&&& D. things&(完形填空参考答案:ADCBC&& DCBAD)
阅读理解p45Dear Rose,&&&& Please take these things to your sister, Alice.They are her CD player and C.D case, backpack,sunglasses(太PH镜), baseball cap, keys and alarm clock. Her CD player and her CD case are on the table in her bedroom. Her backpack is under her bed.The sunglasses are on the desk in my room. Her baseball cap is on her bed. Her keys are on the table in the kitchen(厨房). The alarm clock is on the table in her room.&&&& Thanks! &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Mom(&&& )21. Who is this letter(信) written to(写给)?&&&&&&&&&& A. Mom.&&& B. Rose.&&& C.Alice.&&& D. Me.(&&& )22. Are Alice's keys on the table in her bedroom?&&&&&&&&&& A. Yes, it is.&& B.Yes, they are.&& C. No, they aren't.&& D. No, it isn't.(&&& )23. Where is the alarm clock?&&&&&&&&&& A. It's on Alice's table.&&&&& B. It's on the table in the kitchen.&&&&&&&&&& C. It's in Rose's room.&&&&&&& D. It's under the table.(&&& )24. Where are Alice's sunglasses?&&&&&&& A. They are on the desk ofAlice's room. B. They are on the desk of Rose's room.&&&&&& C. They are under the desk of Mom's room. D. They are on the desk of Mom's room.(&&& )25. Does Mom have(有) two daughters?&&&&&&&&& A.Yes, she does.& B. No, she isn't.& C. No, she does't.& D. We don't know.& (阅读理解参考答案:BCADA)
书面表达p45&&& 同学们,你想拥有自己理想的卧室吗?你理想的卧室是什么样?你的学习用品都放到哪里?请你发挥想象力向我们描述一下好吗?&&&&&&&&&&& My ideal(理想的)bedroom____________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________(书面表达参考答案:My ideal bedroom&& This is my ideal bedroom. Here is a bed. My quilt is on it. My computer game is under it. Here is my table.My chair is under it. My computer and backpack are on the table. Those are my books. They are in my bookcase. My keys are on the dresser. And my baseball is in the drawer. Where are my CDs? They're in the drawer, too.)
第5单元& 人教版七年级英语上册Unit 5& Do you have a soccer ball? 课堂接力& 【语法看点】语法探究:一般现在时p531.定义& 表示现在经常性或习惯性的动作或状态;还用于个人的情况介绍。2.用法(1)谓语动词为be。&& ①变否定句时,在am,1S,are的后面加________即可;&& ②变一般疑问句则要把________、________或________提前。同时,把句号变成问号;&& ③变特殊疑问句:用特殊疑问词替换画线部分,放在句首,同时把剩余的部分变成一般疑问句放在特殊疑问词的后面。(2)谓语动词是实义动词。&& ①变否定句时,需要增加助动词________或________.当主语是第一人称I,we,第二人称you或第三人称复数时,助动词do变为________;当主语是第三人称单数时,助动词does变为________,同时,后面跟动词原形。&& ②变一般疑问句时,也要增加助动词放在句首,原来的动词变为动词原形。&& ③变特殊疑问句时,用特殊疑问词替换划线部分,置于句首,后面加―般疑问句。
【语法专练】第五单元语法专练P53Ⅰ.翻译下面的句子 1.我是吉姆。___________________________________________.2.这是我妹妹。_________________________________________.3.汤姆天天做运动。_____________________________________.4.他的背包在椅子上。___________________________________.5.他们有一个篮球。_____________________________________.Ⅱ.句型转换1.I am a student.(改为否定句)_____________________________.2.I have a baseball.(改为否定句)_____________________________.3.Her name is Mary.(改为一般疑问句,并做肯定回答)_____________.& _________.5. His book is on the table(对画线部分提问)_____________________________.6.Mingming plays soccer in the afternoon.(对划线线部分提问)____________________.Ⅲ. 用所给动词的适当形空1.________ (be) your name Mike?2. What________ (be) his telephone number?3. How________ you________ (spell) "ruler" ?4. My brothers_ (be) in the living room.5. Here________ (be) some of my& photos.6. I________ (play) soccer in the afternoon.7. He ________& (have) a tennis racket.8. ―________ you________ (play) basketball every day?&& ―No,I________ .9. That ________& (sound) good.10. She________ (not have) a tennis racket. But she________ (have) a ping-pong bat.(语法探究参考答案:2. (1) .① not&& ② am,is, are&& (2) .① do, does, don't, doesn't 语法专练参考答案:Ⅰ.&& 1.I'm Jim.&&& 2.This is my sister.&&&&& 3.Tom plays sports every day.    4.His schoolbag is on the chair.    5.They have a basketball.Ⅱ. 1. I am not a student.&& 2. I don't have a baseball.&&& 3. Is her name Mary? Yes, it is. & 4. Does your sister play soccer'?  No, she doesn't.&& 5. Where is his book?&&& 6. What does Mingming do in the afternoon?Ⅲ. 1. Is&& 2. is&& 3. spell&& 4. are&& 5. Are&& 6. play&& 7. has&& 8. Do; don't&& 9. sounds&& 10. doesn' has )
【广角镜】大卫与露西p49&Look at the boy. He is my friend. His name is David. He likes to play basketball. He joins the school basketball club. He plays basketball every afternoon and watches the basketball games on TV. Next to him is his sister-Lucy. She's 9 years old. She likes to play ping-pong. She plays it every afternoon with her friend, Anna. They play it very well.根据短文内容填空。1. David likes to play____________ .2. He is in the school basketball____________ .3. He often watches the basketball games on ____________ .4. Lucy likes to play____________ and she plays it with her friend____________ .(参考答案: 1.basketball&& 2.club&& 3.TV&& 4. ping- Anna )
【广角镜】玩转球类p52&&&& Ben is an English boy. He is 13 years old. He likes sports, He plays sports every day. He likes playing volleyball. He thinks it is very interesting. He likes playing basketball, too. Because he thinks it is good for him. Ben has 49 basketballs, 82 tennis rackets, 65 baseballs, 26 volleyballs and 52 soccer balls. He has a good friend. His name is Bill, He likes sports, too. He likes to play basketball. But he doesn't like to play volleyball. He thinks it's boring.根据短文内容填表。&Balls& Numberbasketballs&1.____________Tennis rackets&2.____________baseballs& &3.____________volleyballs&4.____________Soccer balls& &5.____________(参考答案:1. 49&&& 2. 82&&&& 3. 65&&&&& 4. 26&&&&& 5. 52& )
完形填空p55&& My uncle can play many&& 11&& . He can play&& 12&& , basketball, volleyball, baseball andmore. He&& 13&& baseball and basketball well. He& 14& the sports games (比赛)&& 15&& TV. He plays sports every&& 16& . He&& 17&& a small room in his house. There&&& 18&&& many balls in it. They& 19&& 12 tennis& 20& , 10 baseballs, 3 volleyballs, 2 basketballs and a soccer ball.(&&& )1l. A. Sport&&&&&&& B. Sports&&&&&&&&& C. ball&&&&&&&&&& D. chess(&&& )12. A. ping-pong&&& B. Volleyball&&&&&& C. Soccer&&&&&&& D. sports(&&& )13. A. Play&&&&&&&& B. Has&&&&&&&&&&& C. plays&&&&&&&& D. has(&&& )14. A. has&&&&&&&&& B. Sees&&&&&&&&&& C. Watch&&&&&&&& D. watches(&&& )15. A. On&&&&&&&&&& B. At&&&&&&&&&&& C.From&&&&&&&& D. in(&&& )16.A.Year&&&&&&&& B.day&&&&&&&&&&& C.days&&&&&&&&&& D. mornings(&&& )17.A.have&&&&&&&&&& B. Is&&&&&&&&&&&& C.has&&&&&&&&&& D. plays(&&& )18.A.are&&&&&&&&&&& B. Is&&&&&&&&&&&& C.do&&&&&&&&&&& D.does(&&& )19.A.are&&&&&&&&&&& B. have&&&&&&&&&& C.has&&&&&&&&&& D. is(&&& )20.A.balls&&&&&&&&& B. racket&&&&&&&&& C.bats&&&&&&&&&& D./(完形填空参考答案:11-15 BCCDA&& 16-20 BCAAA)
阅读理解p55&&& Ben is my cousin. He is 12 years old. He is in Class 5, Grade 7. He likes sports. He plays sports every day. He likes playing basketball. Because(因为)he thinks(认为)it is very interesting. Ben has a great sports collection. He has 4 basketballs, 8 tennis rackets, 5 baseballs and 2 soccer balls.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&& Linda is my good friend. She is 10 years old. She's in Class 5, Grade 5. She likes sports, too. She plays baseball with her mother every day. And she likes to watch them on TV. She has 8 baseballs and 4 baseball bats.
& A. 根据短文内容连线:&&& 21.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A. has 4 basketballs, 8 tennis& rackets.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&& B. plays baseball with her mother every day.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&& C. is in Class5, Grade 7.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&& 22.&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. has 8 baseballs and 4 baseball bats.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&& E. likes playing basketball.
B. 根据短文内容填空:23. Ben thinks playing basketball is very___________. He has a great________ collection.&&& But Linda likes_______________.C)根据短文回答问题。24.How old is Linda?&& ______________________________________________________25. Does Ben have tennis balls? ______________________________________________(阅读理解参考答案: 21.ACE&& 22.BD&& 23. interesting sports baseball&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 24. Sheis 10 years old.&& 25. No, he doesn't. )
第6单元& 人教版七年级英语上册Unit 6& Do you like bananas? 课堂接力【语法看点】语法探究:名词p63★ 分类:英语中的普通名词可以分为可数名词和不可数名词。★ 可数名词复数的规则变化l) 一般情况,在名词词尾加____,如:apple→____________;book→____________ 。2) 以s、x、sh、ch结尾的名词加____,如:glass→ ________ ,box→ ________ 。3) 以辅音字母加y结尾的名词,变y为_____ 加_______ ,如cities,babies,enemies。4) 以f或fe结尾的名词,多数变f或fe为v加es,如:wife→wives,leaf→leaves。&& 但有些词只加s,如:roofs,proofs,chiefs。5)以o结尾的名词,多数加es,但一些外来词或词尾为两个元音字母的词加s。&& 如:& tomato→________,zoo→zoos, photo→________。6)不规则名词变化:foot→feet,tooth→teeth, child→children, man→men,&&& woman→women, sheep→sheep, deer→deer, mouse→mice。★ 名词变复数的读音:(口诀:清清浊浊元浊)1) 清辅音后读/s/,如:map→maps& 浊辅音和元音后读/ z /,如:bag→bags,car→cars2) 以s,sh,ch,x等结尾加es读/ iz /,如:bus→buses, watch→watches&& 以ce,se,ze等结尾加s读/iz/,如:license→licenses, 以辅音字母+y结尾,变y为i再加es读/z/,如:baby→babies
【语法专练】第6单元语法专练p63I.根据汉语意思完成下面的句子。1.你喜欢香蕉吗?& Do you ___________& ____________ ?2.这是我的两个妹妹。___________& ____________ my two sisters.3.他喜欢面包和梨。He ____________bread and pears.4.他早饭吃鸡蛋吗? Does he___________& ____________for breakfast?5.晚饭他妈妈喜欢吃西红柿和胡萝卜。&& His mother___________ tomatoes and carrots___________& ____________.Ⅱ.将下面句子改为复数句。1. That is an eraser. __________________________________________.2. He has a sister. __________________________________________.3. The girl likes an orange. __________________________________________.Ⅲ.用所给词的适当形式填空。1. These are his ___________ (orange).2.1 0ften play computer ___________ (game) on weekends.3. He has five ___________ (basketball).4. Do you play ___________ (sport) every day?5. Those ___________ (girl) are in the classroom.6.I have three ___________ (pen).7. Can you bring some ___________ (thing) to school?8. Do you like French ___________ (fry)?9.I like ___________ (salad) and ___________ (strawberry).10. Does she like ___________ (chicken)?IV.按可数名词、不可数名词、既是可数名词又是不可数名词,将下列单词分类。ruler,&& tomato,&& hamburger,&& boy,&& salad,&& apple,&& orange,&&& ice-cream,eraser,&& strawberry,&& pen,&& pear,&& egg,&& banana,&& food,&& rice,carrot&& chicken,&& girl,&& bread可数名词:_________________________________________________________不可数名词:_______________________________________________________ 既是可数名词又是不可数名词:_______________________________________(语法探究答案 :& 1 )& s, apples, books& 2 )& es, glasses, boxes&&& 3 )& i, es &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 5 )& tomatoes, photos语法专练答案: I. 1. like bananas& 2. These are& 3.likes& 4. eat eggs& 5.likes, for dinnerII.& 1. Those are erasers.& 2. They have sisters.& 3.The girls like oranges.Ⅲ.& 1.oranges& 2.games& 3.basketballs& 4.sports& 5.girls& 6.pens& 7 things& 8.fries9.salad, strawberries&& 10. chickenIV. 可数名词:ruler, tomato, hamburger, boy, apple, orange, eraser, strawberry, pen, pear, egg, banana, carrot, girl&&&&&& 不可数名词:bread, rice既是可数名词又是不可数名词:ice-cream, salad, chicken, food& )
【广角镜】各有所好p59&&&& My name is Jenny. I have four good (好的) friends. I like hamburgers, but (但是) Ben doesn't like them. I don't like strawberries, Cara doesn't like them, either(也), Cara and Amy like rice, and they have it every day. But Dale doesn't. Dale and Ben like vegetable salad, but Amy doesn't. She likes fruit salad.根据短文内容判断正(T)误(F).1. Ben doesn't like hamburgers.&&&&&& (&&&& )2. Cara and Amy don't like rice.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (&&&& )&&&&&&&& 3. Dale doesn't like rice.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (&&&& )4. Dale and Ben like vegetable salad.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (&&&& )5. Amy doesn't like fruit salad.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (&&&& )&& (各有所好参考答案:TFTTF )
【广角镜】日常饮食p62&I have a happy family. I think we are healthy. We get up(起床) at about 6:00o'clock. Then(然后) we run in the park for an hour. We often eat hamburgers,apples and milk for breakfast. For lunchwe have chicken7 carrots and rice. We eat dinner at 18:00. We like_________(eat) fish,tomatoes, pears and French fries. After dinner, we like to walk with our pet dog“QQ”.
1. What do they do after they get up?& 2. What do they eat for breakfast?3.在文中横线上填上所给词的适当形式:_____________________4.把文中画线部分翻译成汉语:_____________________________________5.文中最后一句厕线单词的中文意思是:_____________________________(广角镜日常饮食参考答案:1. They run in the park for an hour.& 2.They often eat hamburgers, apples and milk for breakfast3.eating/ to eat& 4.我们午饭吃鸡肉、胡萝卜和米饭。 5.宠物)
完形填空p65&& I am Danny. I& 11& a brother,Eric.I have five& 12& and two oranges every day, He& 13& four bananas and three&&& 14&& every day. I like&& 15&& , but he&&& l6&& . He doesn't like salad,&& 17&&& I don't,either(也).What about my parents? My father&& 18& broccoli(花椰菜 ), butMy&&& 19&&&& doesn't.What& 20& you?(&&& )11. A. am&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Have&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. like&&&&&&&&&&& D. has(&&& )12. A. banana&&&&&&&&&&& B. Orange&&&&&&&&&&&& C. bananas&&&&&&& D. salad(&&& )13. A. is&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Likes&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. has&&&&&&&&&&& D. have(&&& )14. A. orange&&&&&&&&&&& B. Hamburger&&&&&&& C. strawberries&&&& D. broccoli(&&& )15. A. tomato&&&&&&& B. a tomato&&&&&&&& C. tomatoes&&&&&& D. some tomatoes(&&& )16. A. Do&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.& doesn't&&&&&&&&&&& C. Like&&&&&&&&&& D. is(&&& )17. A. but&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. And&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. Or&&&&&&&&&&& D.& for(&&& )18. A. Likes&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Have&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. like&&&&&&&&&&& D. does&& (&&& )19. A. friend&&&&&&&&&&&& B.& Sister&&&&&&&&&&&& C. Mother&&&&&&& D. uncle(&&& )20. A. of&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B, are&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. Do&&&&&&&&&&& D.& about( 完形填空参考答案:BCCCC& BBACD )
阅读理解p65& Gina和她的朋友要去野餐,请阅读-F面对话,写出她们所需要买的食品。Gina: Let's have a picnic(野餐).Tom: That sounds good.Francisco: I like hamburgers, bananas and milk. What about you, Mary?Mary:l like strawberries and chicken. Do you like chicken?Gina: Yes, I do. I like eggs and tomatoes, too. What about you, Tom?Tom: I like carrots and oranges. And my favorite drink is orange. Do you all like orange?G, F and M: Yes, we do.Tom: OK. Let's go shopping.Food& and& DrinkFrancisco&hamburgers&bananas&21.____________ Mary&22. ____________&chicken &Gina &eggs &23.____________&chickenTom &24.____________&oranges &25.____________
( 阅读理解参考答案:21.milk& 2.strawberries&& 23.tomatoes& 24.carrots& 25. Orange)
书面表达p65& 根据下列表格中的内容,写一篇短文,介绍Alice一家对所给食物的喜(Ⅴ恶(×)。不少于40词。&Father&Mother&AliceApples&×&Ⅴ&ⅤIce―Cream&×&Ⅴ&ⅤChicken&Ⅴ&×&×
&&&&&&& My name is Alice. ___________________________________________________ ______________________________________________________________________(书面表达参考答案: My name is Alice. I like apples. My mother likes apples, too. But my father doesn't like them. My mother and I like ice-cream.But my father doesn't like it. My father likes chicken. But my mother and I don't like it.)
第7单元& 人教版七年级英语上册Unit 7& Hoe much are there socks ? 课堂接力【语法看点】语法探究:购物p73“购物”是初中新课程标准中规定的话题之一,也是中考常考的内容。所以,学会“购物用语”对于我们学习英语非常重要。常用的购物用语有:(1) Can I help you?= What can I do for you?&& 我能为您做些什么?(2) What color do you want?&& 您要什么颜色的?(3) What sizes do you have/want?& 您有/想要多大尺寸的?(4) 一How much is it?& 一It's…dollars/ yuan.& 这个多少钱?……美元/元。(5) 一How much are they?& 一They're... Dollars.&& 他们多少钱?他们……美元。(6) What/How about…?&&& ……怎么样?(7) It's too expensive.&& 太贵了。(8) It's cheap.很便宜。(9) It/They look(s) nice. I'll take it/them.& 看起来不错,我买了。(10) Thanks a lot.非常感谢。(11) You're welcome.不客气。(12) Here you are.给你。
【语法专练】第7单元语法专练p73Ⅰ.根据对话内容,在横线上填上合适的句子。A: 1.___________________________?B: I want a pair of sports shoes for my daughter.A: 2.____________________________________ ?B: Black or white.A: We only have white shoes for girls. What about this pair?B: They look nice, 3.______________________________?A: They are 75 yuan.B: OK,4.________________________.Here is the money(钱).A:Thank you!B:5.______________________.Ⅱ.根据汉语意思完成句子。1.“袜子多少钱?”& “仅仅5元。”&&& 一_________& _________ are these socks?&& 一_________& _________ only&5.2.这件黄色毛衣45美元。&& The_________& _________is 45 _________.3.我喜欢那条黑裤子。&& I like that pair of_________& _________.4.那顶蓝帽子10美元吗?& Is the_________& _________10 dollars?5.我想买一条白裙子。& I _________ to buy a_________& _________.Ⅲ.交际应用 & 你去服装店,想买一条蓝色的裙子,售货员走过来……请发挥想象,写一段对话。&& ______________________________________________________________________.
(语法专练参考答案:Ⅰ.1. Can I help you&& 2. What color do you want/like?&& & 3. Flow much are they&& 4.I'll take them&&&&& 5. You're welcome
II. 1. How much, They are&& 2. yellow sweater, dollars&& 3. black pants&& && 4. blue hat/cap&& 5.want, white skirtIII.& A: Can I help you?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B:Yes, please. I want a skirt.&&&& A: What color do you want7&&&&&&&&&&&& B: Blue.&&&& A: How about this one?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B: It looks nice, How much is it?&&&& A: Ten dollars.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B: I'11 take it. Thank you.&&&& A: You're welcome.& )
【广角镜】快乐购物p69&&&&& I'm Linda. I go to the clothes shops with my parents. We buy a lot of clothes. Look at the red skirt. It's for me. It's only $78. I like it very much. Here is a white sweater. It's for my mom. It's only $ 95. But it's very beautiful. The black trousers are $120. My father likes them very much. What's this? Oh, it's a blue hat. My mother buys it for my grandmother. It's $30. And it feels soft(摸起来柔软). Are these socks?Yes, they are. They are my socks. They're white. They are only $5. Here is-a pair of brown shoes. We buy them for my grandfather. I think he must(一定) like them.根据短文内容填空:Clothes &Color&Price&For whoSkirt&red&1.____________ &Linda Sweater&2.____________&$ 95&mom Trousers&black&$120&3.____________ Hat &4. ____________&$30&grandmother Socks&white&5. ____________&Linda Shoes&brown&&grandfather&& ( 快乐购物 参考答案:1.$78&& 2.white&& 3.father&& 4.blue&& 5.$5 )
【广角镜】超值购物p72&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Big Sale at Mary's!&&& Come to Mary's big sale on clothes, things for your room and things for school. We have jackets for boys for thirty-five dollars, sweaters for girls for fifteen dollars, and bags for five dollars!&&& See our great dressers(梳妆台), beds, and chairs. Get a new bookcase for all your school books. At Mary's big sale, they're only twenty dollars! And we have schoolbags, pens - everything(一切)for school! Come to Mary's today!购物总动员:l. How much are the jackets for boys?&& _____________________________________.2. How much are the sweaters for girls? _____________________________________.3. There are (有) also dressers,beds and __________ at Mary's.4. At Mary's big sale, bookcase is ____________ dollars each. 5.把文中画线部分翻译成汉语。_____________________________________。( 广角镜超值购物参考答案: 1.Thirty-five dollars.& 2.Fifteen dollars. 3.chairs 4.twenty&&&& 5.今天就来Mary商店吧!)
完型填空p75&&&& Next to(靠近) the No.l Middle School is a school store. It's not&& 11&& but it has&& 12&& 0f school things (学习用品). D0&& 13&& like books, erasers, pens& 14& color pencils? They're on& 15&& sale. Big erasers are only one yuan&& 16&& and thesmall one is 0.5 yuan. Those color pencils are only&&& 17&&& two yuan. I want the yellow pencil sharpener(卷笔刀). It is& 18&& a good price. I'll take it. Do you need some school things for& 19& ?& && 20&&& to this store!(&&& )11. A. big&&&&&&&& B. small&&&&&&&&& C.long&&&&&&&& D. good(&&& )12. A.lot&&&&&&&& B. lots&&&&&&&&&&& C. Many&&&&&&& D. much(&&& )13. A. I&&&&&&&&&& B.they&&&&&&&&&& C.you&&&&&&&&& D.we(&&& )14. A. but&&&&&&&& B. too&&&&&&&&&&& C. all&&&&&&&&& D. or(&&& )15. A. in&&&&&&&&& B. at&&&&&&&&&&&& C. on&&&&&&&&&& D,/(&&& )16. A. one&&&&&&& B. every&&&&&&&&&& C. each&&&&&&&& D. sale(&&& )17. A. for&&&&&&& B. on&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. in&&&&&&&&&& D. of(&&& )18. A. in&&&&&&&& B. at&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. on&&&&&&&&&& D. for(&&& )19. A. you&&&&&&& B.your&&&&&&&&&&& C.my&&&&&&&&&& D.yourself(&&& )20. A. Come&&&&& B. Welcome&&&&&&& C. A or B&&&&&&& D. Please&( 完形填空参考答案:ABCDD&& CABDC)&&&&& &书面表达p75&&& 明天是扬扬的生日,妈妈想给他买一件T恤衫。请发挥想象,编写一组妈妈和售货员的对话。(不少于40词)
(书面表达参考答案: A: Can I help you?&&&&&&&&&&&& B: Yes, please. I want a T-shirt for my son.A: What color do you want?&&&&& B: Green.A: Here you are!&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B: How much is it?A: It's 49 yuan. It's on sale.&&&&&& B: I'll take it. Thank you.A: You're welcome.&& )
第8单元& 人教版七年级英语上册Unit 8 When is your birthday?课堂接力【语法看点】语法探究一:生日话题p83&&& “询问生日”是日常生活中常用到的话题,也是中考常考的内容。所以,学会“询问生日…对于我们学习英语非常重要。常用的询问生日用语有:&& ―When is your birthday?& 一It's…
语法探究二:介词on,in,at的用法与时间名词连用时介词on,in,at的用法:at :& 表示在某一时刻。如: at six(o'clock)在六点钟,at half past rune在九点半,&&&&& at three forty-five在三点四十五分in :& 表示在某一段时间内,可能很长,也可能很短。 如:in five minutes在五分钟以内,&&&& In summer在夏天,in May,1965在一九六五年五月on : 表示在具体的某一天或某一天的上午、下午或晚上。&&&& 如:on September 10在九月十日,on Friday morning在星期五上午,&&&&&&&& on a cold winter morning 在一个寒冷的冬天的早晨注意:1.in也常常与morning,afternoon,evening这三个词构成固定搭配,表示在‘‘上午、 &&&&&&& 下午、晚上”,这时名词前用定冠词the,且不要修饰语。如:in the morning在早晨;&&&&&&&& in the afternoon在下午;in the evening在晚上。&&&&& 2.at也可用于一些固定搭配中,如:at noon,at night, at the weekend, at weekends等。&&&&& 3.在以this,that,tomorrow,next,yesterday, every,last,today等开头的时间前二般不&&&&&&&& 加介词。如:last autumn去年秋天;this evening今天晚上;next Friday下周五
【语法专练】第8单元语法专练p83I.补全对话&(A) 根据首字母提示补全对话。A: Are you free this l.e__________?B:Yes, what's up?A:Today is my birthday.B:Happy 2.B________to you!A:Thank you.B: I'll have a birthday 3.p____________.Would you like to come& to my party?A: I'd love to.4.W___________does“start?B:At 5:00 pm.A: OK,5.s____________you later.&(B)& 从方框中选择合适的句子补全对话。(今天是琳达的生日,她和她的父母正在家里准备生日聚会,这时门铃响了,琳达去开门了。)& A.1 like it very much.&&&&&& B.Sit down, please.C.Thank you.&&&&&&&&&&&& D. Come in, please, Lucy.&& &A:Good afternoon, Linda.B:Good afternoon. 1.____A: Happy birthday to you, Linda.B:2.____A: Here is a nice toy bear for you.B:Thanks a lot.3.____A: This way, please. Here is our living room.4.____B:Thank you!II.用适当的介词完成句子1. His birthday is _______ January 2nd.2. He was born _______ a morning of May.3. He likes playing soccer _______ the afternoon.4. We read English _______ the morning.5. Linda goes to school _______ 7:30 am.6. He likes reading books _______ night.7.He'll(将要)come _______ next week.8. Are you free _______ this evening?(语法专练参考答案: I.& l. (A) l.evening& 2.birthday& 3.party& 4.When& 5.see& &&&& (B) 1-4& DCAB&&&& Ⅱ.l.on&& 2.on&& 3.in&& 4.in&& 5.at&& 6.at&& 7./&& 8./&& )
【广角镜】巧妙应答p79&&&&& Joy is a girl. Her birthday is on September 13th. She is 9 years old.She likes bananas, apples and strawberries. She likes baseball. She often(经常)plays baseball at school. 3.她妈的生日是六月十六日。 She is 36 years old. She likes apples, oranges and pears. She likes volleyball. Joy's father's birthday is on December 20th. He is 38 years old. He 4._____________(not like) fruit. 5, He likes sports. He likes basketball, volleyball, soccer and so on(等等).l. Joy likes bananas, apples and ____________.2.将画线的句子翻译成英语。___________________________________.3.写出括号内动词的适当形式____________________.4.将画线的句子翻译成汉语。___________________________________。(广角镜巧妙应答参考答案:1.strawberries& 2.Her mother's birthday is on June 16th.& &&&&& 3.doesn't like 4.他喜欢运动。)
【广角镜】亲密朋友p82&&& My name is Gina. I have two good friends, Linda and Rose. Rose and I are twelve years old. Linda is eleven years old. My birthday is on November 10th. Rose's birthday is on September 10th. Linda's birthday is on January 19th. I like red. But they like green. Rose and Linda are in the same& (相同的 ) school. They have an art festival and a school trip, but my school only has a music festival every year.
根据内容选择填空。(&&& )1. How old is Rose?&&&&&& A. 10.&&&&& B. 11.&&&&&& C. 12.(&&& )2.________is 11 years old.&&&&& A. Gina&&&& B. Linda&&&& C. Rose(&&& )3. When is Gina's birthday?.&&&&&&& A. November 10th.&&&&& B. September 10th.&&&&& C,. January 19tb.(&&& )4.________ like(s) green.&&& A. Gina&&&& B. Linda&&&& C. Linda and Rose(&&& )5. Gina's school has.________every year.&&&&& A. an art festival&&&& B. a school trip&&&& C. a music festival(广角镜亲密朋友参考答案:CBACC)
完形填空p85&&&& Good morning, boys and girls.&& 11&&& Meg. I'm Twelve years&& 12&& .I have a brother 13 a sister. My brother is nine and my sister is&&&& 14&&&& four. I like hamburgers and salad. My brother likes&&& 15&&& and my sister likes ice-cream. We .&& 16&& a lot of sports things. We all like tennis. Today is my&& 17&& birth-Day. It's January 21st. There's a big cake&&& 18&&& the table. How&& 19&& is it? Do you know? It's seven&& 20& . Come to my mother's birthday party and have the cake with us. (&&& )11. A.I’m&&&&&& B.My name&&&&& C. He's&&&&& D. She's.(&&& )12. A. young&&& B. /&&&&&&&&&&&& C. big&&&&&& D. old(&&& )13. A. but&&&&&& B. And&&&&&&&&& C. or&&&&&&& D. so(&&& )14. A. No&&&&&& B. yes&&&&&&& C. only (仅仅 )&&& D. about(&&& )15.A. a tomatoes&& B. Tomato&& C. one tomatoes&& D. tomatoes(&&& )16. A. has&&&&&& B. Have&&&&&&&& C. sound&&&&&& D. are(&&& )17. A. Mother&&& B. Mothers&&&&&& C. mother's&&& D./(&&& )18. A. in&&&&&&& B. Under&&&&&&&& C. at&&&&&&&& D. on(&&& )19. A. much&&&& B. Many&&&&&&&& C. some&&&&&& D. old(&&& )20. A. fens&&&&& B. Yuans&&&&&&&& C. dollars&&&&& D./( 完形填空参考答案:&& 11-15&& ADBCD& 16-20&& BCDAC& )
阅读理解p85&Today is November 8th. It's Gina's birthday. She is twelve. Jim, Kate and Bill are her friends. They want to buy some presents(礼物) for Gina. They go to the store near(在附近) the school. There are lots of things in the store. They buy a big cake(蛋糕), two boxes of color pencils, a pencil case and some nice books. They want to buy two dolls(玩具) for Gina, but the dolls are too dear(贵).(&&& )21.―How old is Gina today?&& ― _______.&&&&&& A. 12&&&&&&& B. 13&&&&&& C. 14&&&&& D. 15(&&& )22.Gina has _______friends.&&&&&&& A. three&&&&&& B. Four&&&&&&& C. two&&&&&& D. only one&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (&&& )23. _______is near the school.&&&&&& A. Their home&&&&& B. A factory&&&&& C. The store&&&& D. The farm&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (&&& )24.They buy _______for Gina.&&&&&& A. a big cake&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. two boxes of color pencils&& &&&&&& C. a pencil case and some nice books&&&& D. A, B and C(&&& )25. ― When is Gina's birthday?&& ― _______&& &&&&& A.Today& B.It's Gina's birthday& C.November 8th& D.Sorry,I don't know( 阅读理解参考答案:& 21-25&& AACDC )
书面表达p85根据下表所提供的信息,写一篇40词左右的短文介绍你的朋友汤姆,文章的开头已给出。Name &TomBirthday&September 8thAge &13Phone umber&Sports he likes&tennis and basketballFood he likes&hamburgers,eggs and chicken
&&&&&&&& I have a friend. His name is Tom. _______________________________________&&&& ______________________________________________________________________ &&&& ______________________________________________________________________&&&& _____________________________________________________________________.
( 书面表达参考答案: I have a friend. His name is Tom. He is13 years old. His birthday is on September 8th. His phone number is . He likes tennis and basketball. He plays them every day. He likes hamburgers, eggs and chicken. He often eats them.& )
第9单元& 人教版七年级英语上册Unit 9 My favorite subject is science.课堂接力【语法看点】话题探究 p93&&& “学校生活和兴趣爱好”是初中新课程标准中规定的话题之一,也是日常生活常谈论的内容。常用的句型有:(1) ―What's your favorite subject?& 你最喜欢的科目是什么?&&& ―My favorite subject is English.& 我最喜欢的科目是英语。(2) ―Why do you like it?& 你为什么喜欢它?&&& ―Because it's interesting.& 因为它有趣。(3) ―Who is your English teacher?& 你的英语老师是谁?&&& ―Ms Zhang.张老师。(4) ―When is your English class?& 什么时候上英语课?&&& ―It's on Monday and Wednesday.&& 周一和周三。
【语法专练】第九单元语法专练p93I.根据对话内容,在横线上填上合适的句子。A:Hello, Mary.B: Hi, Jim. Long time no see. 1.___________________________?A: It's OK. Sometimes I'm a little busyB. 2.__________________________?A: History.B: Really? 3. __________________________?A: Because it's very interesting. And our history teacher is kind and fun. && He always tells us jokes in class.B.4.__________________________?A.Mr Hu.Ⅱ.翻译下列句子。1.我最喜欢的科目是科学和语文。______________________________________2.我喜欢数学,因为它有趣。__________________________________________3.Tom的地理老师是谢先生。__________________________________________4.我们的数学课在周一、周二、周四和周五。____________________________5.音乐课让人放松。____________________________________________-III.交际应用。&&& 假设你叫Gina,正在与表姐谈论学校的事情。请你发挥想象,结合本单元的内容,编写一组对话。________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________.
(语法专练参考答案:I. 1. How is your school day&& 2. What's your favorite subject3. Why do you like history&& 4. Who is your history teacherⅡ. 1. My favorite subjects are science and Chinese.& 2. I& like math, because it's interesting.&& 3. Tom's geography teacher is Mr Xie.& && 4. Our math is on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday.&& 5. Music is relaxing.Ⅲ. Cousin: Hi, Gina. How's your day?&& Gina: It's OK.&& Cousin: What's your favorite subject?&& Gina: Music.&& Cousin:& Why do you like music?&& Gina:& Because it's fun.&& Cousin: Who is your music teacher?&& Gina: Ms Xu.&& Cousin: She is our music teacher, too.& )
【广角镜】漂亮女孩p89&&&& I am Xia Xue. I am a girl. I'm ten years old. My favorite subject is English, because it's very interesting. And I like to speak English. I have a good English teacher. Her name is Liang Hui. She loves us very much.We all like her. She likes to play basketball after class. She likes to read books very much. And she often tells us some funny stories. My favorite sports are basketball and soccer. I want to join the basketball club. My favorite animal is my cat. Her name is Mimi. It is white and black.认识夏雪:根据短文内容,完成关于夏雪的表格。
Name&Xia Xue Sex(性别)&1. ____________Age& &2.____________Favorite subject& &3.____________Favorite sports &4.____________Favorite animal &5.____________( 广角镜漂亮女孩参考答案:l.girl& 2.10& 3.English& 4.basketball land soccer& 5.her cat )
【广角镜】英俊男孩p92&&&& I am a boy. My name is Jiang Wei. I am 13 years old. 1 have a brother. My brother's Jiang Qiang. He's 14 years old. My brother and I are at the same(相同的) school. We go to school from Monday to Friday. We have no classes on Saturday and Sunday.&&& At school, we study c学a) Chinese, English, math, history, biology, P.E., music and art. I like Chinese and English because they are very interesting. But my brother likes math, history and art. He thinks they are fun.&&&& We usually go to school(去上学) at 7:20. School starts (开始)at 8:00.We have four classes in the morning and two classes in the afternoon. We often play basketball after school. We get home (到家)at 5:00 pm.哥俩好:l. How old is Jiang Qiang? _____________________________________.2. When do they have no classes? ________________________________.3. Jiang Wei likes ________ and English. Because he thinks they are very __________.4. They often ________& _________ after school.5. They get home at ________ in the afternoon.( 英俊男孩参考答案:1. He's 14 years old.&& 2.They have no classes on Saturday and Sunday.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 3. Chinese,interesting&&& 4. play basketball&& 5.& 5:00pm )
完形填空p95& My dear friend, let me&& 11&& you something about my school day. I get up(起床)& 12& 6:30 in the morning and I go to school(去上学) at 8:00. I have science at& 13&&& and then I have math at 10:00.&&& 14&& my favorite subject. I like math very much, because it's&& 15&&& . Mr Zhang is our math&& 16& .Ilike him.l eat&& 17&& at 12:00 and then I have music at 13:00. I have history at 14:00. I& 18&&&& like history because it is boring. But I&& 19&& like art and I want to be an artist c艺术家). I have art& 20&& Monday.(&& )11. A. to tell&&&&& B. tell&&&&&&& C. tells&&&&&&&& D, telling(&& )12. A. on&&&&&&&& B. in&&&&&&&& C. for&&&&&&&&& D. at(&& )13. A. nine&&&&&&& B. Ten&&&&&& C. eleven&&&&&& D. six(&& )14.A.That&&&&&&& B.That's&&&&&& C. English&&&&& D. Chinese(&& ) 15. A. Boring&&&& B, difficult&&& C. Interesting&&& D. beautiful(&& )16. A. Teacher&&&& B. student&&&& C.& subj ect&&&& D. friend (&& )17. A. breakfast&&& B, dinner&&&& C. supper&&&&&&& D. lunch(&& )18.A. not&&&&&&&& B. am not&&&& C, doesn't&&&&&&& D. don't(&& ) 19.A. very&&&&&& B. very much&& C. really&&&&&&& D. a little(&& )20. A. on&&&&&&&&&& B. at&&&&&&&& C. in&&&&&&&&&& D. of(完形填空参考答案:11-15&& BDABC& 16-20&& ADDCA& )
阅读理解p95请根据表格中的内容,完成后面的各小题。My name is Jet. I'm 13 years old and& in(居住)New York.________________________(我最喜欢的科目是音乐).I don't like science because it's boring.I usually do my homework at 17:00and I go to bed at 21:00. My favorite teacher is Mr Green.&Hi, my name is Victor. I'm 14 and my birthday is November 13th. Ms Martin is my favorite teacher. She teaches us math.& I like math and music. I don't like science. It's boring.& I'm Ken. I like to swim and paint. I want to join the art club. I think art is very interesting. I don't like science. I think it's boring. So I don't like Thursday.& We have science on that day.&& My name is Selina. I usually go to school at 7 0'clock in the morning. I think science is boring, but I like history. I want to visit China one day. I think China is very interesting.
21.把括号中的汉语翻译成英语。_______________________________________22.把画线的句子翻译成汉语。___________________________________________23. Who don't like science?&&& ___________________________________________24. What time does Selina usually go to school?_______________________________25. Who's Victor's favorite teacher?& _______________________________________( 阅读理解参考答案:21. My favorite subject is music.&& 22.她教我们数学。23. Jet, Victor, Ken and Selina. 24. She usually goes to school at 7 0'clock in the morning.25. Ms Martin is his favorite teacher.&& )
书面表达P95& 假如你叫Mary,是育英中学的一名中学生。下面是你们班某一天的课程表,请根据本单元所学知识和表格内容,给你的表哥Martin写一封信,介绍一下你对这天课程的看法。不少于50词。开头已给出,不计人总词数。Monday Time& & Subjects9:00 t0 9:40 & Chinese 10:00 t0 10:40 & Math11:00 t0 11:40& & English &Lunch time& 14:00 t0 14:40& Music 15:00 t0 15:40 & Science 16:00 t0 16:40& Art
&&& Dear Martin,&&&&& It's Monday, October 12.& I'm really busy today!____________________________&&&& ____________________________________________________________________&&&& ____________________________________________________________________&&&& ___________________________________________________________.
(书面表达参考答案)Dear Martin, &&&&& It's Monday, October 12. I'm really busy today! At 9:00, I have Chinese. I don't like Chinese. It's boring. Then at 10:00, I have math. I like it very much because it's interesting and I like our math teacher, too. Next, at 11:00, I have English. It's my favorite subject. I like to speak English in class. At about 12:00, I have lunch. I often eat chicken and hamburgers for lunch. After lunch, I have music. It's relaxing. I have science at 15:00. I like it because it's fun. At 16:00, I have art. I like art, too. What about you?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Mary&&& 文 章来源莲山 课件 w ww.5 Y k J.Co m
没有相关试题上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?}

我要回帖

更多关于 苏教版高中英语课本 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信