初一英语作文题目 内容:新年快到了,你们班准备进行一个新年晚会,但是现在缺少一个会敲架子鼓和一个会吹喇

英语作文假设你校学生会准备举办新年联欢晚会,为此向各班征求节目.请你给学生会写一封邮件,推荐你班的一个节目.你的邮件中至少应包括:1节目名称 2.为何选择这个节目(从新颖性,趣味性,参与性等方面表述)3.希望你们的节目被采纳120-150字
Dear Student Union,
I am Star, monitor of Class 5. I know that you are going to hold a New Year's Gala, and I am writing to recommend a program performed by my classmates. We will perform musical, whose name is My Future. Since this opportunity is quite precious, we will make everyone participate in the musical, so that each student will have the chance to show his performance. My Future is edited by those who are good at writing. The content is about students' thoughts about future and their dreams. And then those students who can sing and song very well will play the musical.
It is really a perfect performance. I do hope that you can give a chance to us to play the musical. Hope you can adopt our program.
Yours sincerely,
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码您当前位置:
初一英语话题作文:新年打算
来源:互联网&&作者:佚名
  又是一年年底,同学们去在紧张的复习中,小编整理了关于初一英语话题作文:新年打算,以供同学们学习和参考,也希望同学们在新的一年中能够有自己的打算哦~
  新年打算(New Year&s resolutions)
  New Year is coming.I made my resolutions.
  I&m going to do a lot of things next year.First, I want to improve my
English and Chinese. So I&m going to practice reading and speaking very
often.Then I want to make more friends becauseI believe friends are God&s way of
taking care of us.Next, I want to join the speech competition.So I&m going to
practice speech once a week.
  I think saying is much easier than doing.SoI will try my best to meet what
I said today.
  关于初一英语话题作文:新年打算,仅供参考和学习,同学们也赶紧用英语来写一些自己的新年打算吧,一举两得哦~
Copyright (C)&
&&All&Rights&Reserved&北京启迪巨人教育科技有限公司&版权所有
京ICP备号&&&&京公网安备82号求一篇英语作文,关于新年的一天(现在进行时)急~~~~~~~~~~求一篇英语作文,关于新年的一天(现在进行时),要小学五年级水平,中上等。很急~~~~~一定不要从网上抄。谢谢。不要太少,但是要符合小学五年级的能力。再次感谢。
血刺国士垛z
On the first day of the New Year, we visited our relatives. In the afternoon, we went shopping in Jiefanf Road. My uncle bought some Jay’s CDs. He likes Jay’s music very much. There were so many people on the road. It was more alive than any other time of a year.
New Year's Day
Today is New Year's day.We can make jiaozi.We can have jiaozi.We can visit my friend and relative.We can get Lucky money.l like New Year's Day.
自己写呀!相信你一定能行!
第一篇、、、
Spring Festival ,known as the Chinese New Year, is the most important holiday in China.From late January to early February,Chinese people are busy preparing for the New Year.They clean ...
你一定可以解决的,相信自己。
The Spring Festival is the most important festival in China.It usually comes in January or February.Family members get together no matter how far away they live or work. On the Eve families have a big...
qwwedqwewqeqw
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码求初三英语作文.新年快到了,我准备度过一个愉快的假期,具体计划如下.每天早上读20分钟英语或语文,晚上做家庭作业.好好休息,帮助父母做家务.看望外公外婆,陪他们去散步和朋友一起聊天,骑自行车出去玩.大概80 90词左右.
The new year is coming soon,I'm going to spend a pleasant holidayAnd I also make a detailed plan for the holidays,The specific plan is as follows:Reading Englishi or Chinese for twenty minites every morning,then the every day's night I will do my homework.Have a good rest everyday and I'll also do some housework for my parents.Sometimes I'll go to so my grand parents and take a walk with them.Sometimes I will go to play with my friends,or chating with them,or riding a bicycle to go out to play...oh,that's the plan of my holiday,and I think that's too cool
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码关于过新年的英语作文~带翻译~初一学生用的_百度知道
关于过新年的英语作文~带翻译~初一学生用的
一定是初一用的吖~我要看的懂才行~要不然老师看出来了~就完了~还有不要以前的~要自己现写的才行~不可以又有和这个一样的作文噢~
那天. For the children,人们常常放鞭炮, the most exited thing is fetting their gift money. It is really a happy dayThe Spring Festival is a national holiday,最兴奋的是能得到压岁钱.上面的生词是必须要的,是介绍春节的春节是全国人民的假期.对于孩子们来说,和吃饺子, people often play firecrackers,hang lantern,互相拜年,贴春联和年画, affix Spring Festival couplets and New Year paintings,挂灯笼,pay New Year’s call and eat Jiao-zi. On that day
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
The spring fetival is coming , every family is busy with purchasing their own festival goods. Certainly, my family is so. That day, I and my mother go and select our own year goods. In the supermarket , i choose my favourite candy and food. We choose meat , sugar and melon seeds. Till 5:00 pm, we take our year goods go home. What a happy day.
春节临近,家家户户忙于购年货。我家也一样。那天,我和妈妈一起购年货。在超市,我挑选我喜欢的糖和食品。 我们选了些肉,糖和瓜子。直到下午5:00, 我们带着我们的年货回家了.多么快乐的一天
Spring Festival
Spring Festival is the most importantand popular festival in China.Before Spring Festival ,the people usually...
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 初中英语作文网 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信