They are playing table tennisthey sing happilyy 划1划2

这个作业怎么做?句型转换. 1.
The children
are playing with snow. (就划线部分提问) &&&&
&_____ _____&with snow ? 2. Eric does his homework after school. (改为否定句) &&& Eric&_____ _____ _____ _____&after school. 3. The children have a good time in the park. (改为同义句) &&& The children&
&_____ in the park. 4. Ann’s on vacation . (改为同义句) &&& Ann&
&_____ a vacation. 5. A book lies under the desk. (改为现在进行时) &&& A book&
&_____ under the desk.
1.Who are playing&& 2.doesn't do his homework& 3.enjoy themselves &4.is taking&& 5.is lying
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码问题补充&&
本页链接:
划线部分应该是playing table tennis,问句应该这样问:Wh窢发促菏讵孤存酞担喀at are they doing happily?
闫小溅 &3-08 07:17
他们正在开心的玩乒乓球
惜朝lv&3-02 17:23
猜你感兴趣对划线部分提问 1、Nick is hungry.划Nick 2、They are talking.划talking
1 Who is hungry 2 What are they doing 如果不明白,请再问;如果对你有所帮助,请点击本页面中的“选为满意回答”按钮,
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Is Nick hungry?Are they talking?
1 Who is hungry?2What are they doing?~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~祝你进步,如对你有帮助,请及时采纳~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Who is hungry?
What are they doing?
扫描下载二维码They are playing table tennis happily 划1划2_百度知道
They are playing table tennis happily 划1划2
划线部分应该是playing table tennis,问句应该这样问:What are they doing happily?
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
table的相关知识
其他1条回答
他们正在开心的玩乒乓球
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁句型转换 专家来1)It is March 27th today.(划线提问)March 27th 2)They often go to school by bike.(划线提问) by bike3)AT Christmas my aunt sends me presents.(划线提问)presents4)We like playing table tennis after school.(划线提问)playing table tennis 5)Daniel usually has lunch at home.(改为一般疑问句并作否定回答)今天九点钟以前弄完!
我爱枫儿kwCY
1.What day is today?2.How do they often go to school?3.What does your aunt send you at Christmas?4.What do you like doing after school?5.Does Daniel ususlly have lunch at home?No,he doesn't.订正了,what's the date today~对不住了
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1.What is the date today?2.How do they go to school.3.What does my aunt send to me at Christmas.4.What do we like doing after school.5.Does Daniel ususally have lunch at home? No, he doesn't.
我不是专家,但是我知道……你找专家,那就算了……
1 What's the date today?2 How do they often go to school?3 What does your aunt send you at Christmas?4 What do you like doing after school?5 Does Daniel have lunch at home? No, he doesn't
1)What day is today?2)How do they often go to school ?3)What does your aunt send you at Christmas ?4)What do you like doing after school ?5)Does Daniel usually have lunch at home?
No,He doesn't.
1 What's the date today?2 How do they often go to school?3 What does your aunt send you at Christmas?4 What do you like doing after school?5 Does Daneil usually have lunch at school?No,he doesn't.这大概是预备班左右的题吧,LZ不会和我差不多大吧
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 they sing happily 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信