为您推荐:
其他1条回答
No;t,she isn&#39Is danny tall and thin
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁急!将下列句子改成否定句、一般疑问句并作肯定、否定回答!初一题_百度知道
急!将下列句子改成否定句、一般疑问句并作肯定、否定回答!初一题
Her mother often cooks dinner at 6,并作肯定.He plays very well?——He is 2.——H______wall is he.否定句:__________________肯定回答:_____________否定回答:___________________________一般疑问句:___________________________一般疑问句.——W______was he born:00 o&#39.12metres tall4.I am eleven years old.2.My father goes home at six in the morning.We like reading English?三?2:____________________肯定回答.The boy under the tree is Mike.否定句.否定句?——Yes?3:___________________________一般疑问句、一般疑问句.(对at six in the morning进行提问)_____ _____your father______ ______:______________2.——Does he often s_____for his team:_____________________肯定回答.Our Chinese teacher is tall:_____________否定回答、The classrooms are big.——W_____was he born:_____________________肯定回答一:00 o&#39、将下列句子改成否定句.3.Simon likes playing football with his classmates after school:___________________________一般疑问句?(对Mike进行提问)_______ _______the boy under the tree:_______________否定回答______________5.5、按要求改写下列句子1.否定句:__________________肯定回答?——He was born on October 27、根据首字母提示完成下列句子1:_____________4:_____________二?——He was born in Shenzhen:_____________3,Guangdong、否定回答1.否定句.——Which team does he p_____for,1987:_______________否定回答:_______________否定回答?——He p_____for the Guangdong Southern Tigers:___________________________一般疑问句;clock in the kitchen(对cooks dinner进行提问)_____ ______her mother often_____at 6;clock in the kitchen
提问者采纳
——Which team does he p_____for.否定回答;t;t;t big.The boy under the tree is Mike,we do:Are you eleven years old.否定回答,he isn&#39?——He is 2.二.否定句:00 o&#39、将下列句子改成否定句:Our Chinese teacher isn&#39.否定句;t?肯定回答.He plays very well.一般疑问句、根据首字母提示完成下列句子1:Are the classrooms big,he does.一般疑问句.5.Simon likes playing football with his classmates after school:No.Her mother often cooks dinner at 6?肯定回答.一般疑问句;t like reading English.I am eleven years old:Does Simon like playing football with his classmates after school.一般疑问句?肯定回答.——How wall is he,he doesn't、否定回答1?——Yes?——He was born in Shenzhen.——Where was he born.2:We don&#39:Do you like reading English:Yes.We like reading English:00 o&#39、按要求改写下列句子1,Guangdong?肯定回答?三;t like playing football with his classmates after school.一般疑问句.(对at six in the morning进行提问)___When__ __does___your father__go____ __home____:Simon doesn&#39.否定回答,we don&#39?肯定回答:Yes .——Does he often s_____for his team:No.Our Chinese teacher is tall,并作肯定:Yes:No.5,they are,they aren't tall.否定句.——When was he born,I am一:Yes.否定句;clock in the kitchen.2.否定句:The classrooms aren&#39?——He was born on October 27?——He p_____for the Guangdong Southern Tigers、The classrooms are big:Is our Chinese teacher
tall:I am not eleven years old,I am not:No;clock in the kitchen(对cooks dinner进行提问)__What___ ___does___her mother often___do__at 6.12metres tall4.否定回答No.4?2:Yes.My father goes home at six in the morning?3.3,1987.否定回答,he is?(对Mike进行提问)___Who____ ___is____the boy under the tree.3、一般疑问句
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他4条回答
一、将下列句子改成否定句、一般疑问句,并作肯定、否定回答
1、The classrooms are big.否定句:The classrooms are not big. 一般疑问句:Are the classrooms big? 肯定回答:Yes,they are.否定回答:No,they are not.
2.Our Chinese teacher is tall.否定句:Our chinese teacher is not tall.一般疑问句:Is our chinese teacher tall?肯定回答:Yes,he is.否定回答:No,he is not.
3.I am eleven years old.否定句:I am not eleven years old.一般疑问句:Am I eleven years old?肯定回答:Yes,I am.否定回答:No,I am not.
4.We like reading English.否定句:We do not like reaking English.一般疑问句:Do you like reading English?肯定回答:Yes,we do.否定回答No,we do not.
5.Simon likes playi...
第三大题的5 你看看有没有抄错
1、The classrooms are big.否定句:The classrooms are not big一般疑问句:Are the classrooms big?肯定回答:yes,they are.否定回答:no ,they are not.
2.Our Chinese teacher is tall.否定句:Our Chinese teacher is not tall.一般疑问句
Is our Chinese teacher tall?肯定回答:yes,he/she is否定回答:no,he/she is not.
3.I am eleven years old.否定句:I am not eleven years old.肯定回答:yes i am.
no , i am not.疑问句 Do you eleven years old?
4.We like reading English.否定句:_We do not like reading English.一般疑问句:Do you like reading English?肯定回答:yes, we do.否定回答no,we do not.
5.Simon likes playing football with ...
1、The classrooms are big.否定句:The classrooms are not big ___________________________一般疑问句:Are the classrooms big?_____________________肯定回答:Yes,there are_______________否定回答:No,there aren't______________
2.Our Chinese teacher is tall.否定句:Our Chinese teacher is not tall_________________________一般疑问句:Is your Chinese teacher_tall?______________肯定回答:Yes,she is._____________否定回答:No,she isn't._____________
3.I am eleven years old.否定句:I am not eleven years old___________________________一般疑问句:Is you eleven years old?____________________肯定回答:Yes,l am_______________否定回答:_No,l am not.____________
一般疑问句的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁1.Lucy always wears a green sweater.(改为否定句)Lucy____ _____ a green sweater.2.Mr Dean is tall and he has long blonde hair.(改为同义句) Mr Dean is a_______ man _______ long blonde hair.3.I think.She can't tell jokes.(合并为一句) I ———— ———— she ____ _____ jokes.4.Jack looks like an actor .(改为否定句) Jack———— —————— —————— an actor
丝路花雨县
1.Lucy always wears a green sweater.(改为否定句)Lucy__never__ __wears___ a green sweater.2.Mr Dean is tall and he has long blonde hair.(改为同义句)Mr Dean is a____tall___ man ____with___ long blonde hair.3.I think.She can't tell jokes.(合并为一句)I don't think she can tell jokes.4.Jack looks like an actor .(改为否定句) Jack doesn't look like an actor
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
3.don't think
4.does't look like
1.Lucy always wears a green sweater.(改为否定句)Lucy_never___ _wears__ a green sweater.
2.Mr Dean is tall and he has long blond hair.(改为同义句) Mr Dean is a__tall_____ man _____with__ long blonde hair...
1. doesn't wear2.tall with 3.don't think can tell4.doesn't look like
扫描下载二维码三年级M1U2单词句型整理与练习_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
三年级M1U2单词句型整理与练习
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩5页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢}

我要回帖