英语五一的由来来五十字中文版急急急

五年级英语作文100字
五年级英语作文100字
相关热词搜索:
篇一:五年级英语作文范文
五年级英语作文范文集
My English Teacher
Miss Tang is my English teacher. She’s very pretty. She is tall and thin. She has two big eyes and a small mouth. Her hair is long. She likes cats very much. And she likes singing and dancing, too. Her English is very good. We often play games in English classes. She is very kind to us. We all love her.
【要领点评】这篇作文的题目是“我的英语老师”,是一篇人物的作文。小作者开门见山,直接点题,首先介绍了英语老师的姓名,然后逐一介绍了她的外貌特征、喜好、英语水平、上课特点以及师生情感等。
小朋友们在写作文时,要注意使用自己最熟悉的词[组],以免写出一些错句子。写作时要注意意思连贯、语句通顺、标点正确、书写清晰、规范等。
My Days of the week
I’m a student and I am in Grade 5.I get up at six o’clock every day. I have breakfast at half past six, and go to school at seven o’clock. I have classes from Monday to Saturday. I have an English class on Friday and I have a PE class on Tuesday. I don’t have to go to school on school, and I like to go swimming on that day.
【要领点评】这篇作文的题目是“我的一周”,小作者没有说一些空话,而是从自己的亲身经历写起,叙述了自己一周七天的所作所为,并特别强调了星期天的喜好,写得自然、流畅。 小朋友们写作文时要注意人称及谓语动词的变化,要依据提示,结合自己的实际,写自己身边熟悉的事情。
My Favourite Food
Do you know what this is?
Guess! Its colour is yellow. It’s long and thin. It looks like a small boat and crescent. Oh, it is a banana. Do you know what that is? Guess again! Its colour is orange. It’s round. It looks like a small ball and a small lantern. Oh, it is an orange. I like then a lot. I like ice-creams. I like to chew gum. Chocolates and candies are yummy. I like them very much. How about you? What’s your favourite food?
【要领点评】My Favourite Food 是一篇很成功的文章,小作者并不是简单地列举出自己最喜欢的每一种食物,而是有详有略地进行介绍。整篇文章用词准确、语言流畅、没有语法错误。另外,文章中出现了一些生词,可见小作者是用心查字典了。
I can help do housework
I am a girl. My name is Li Ling. I’m in Class Three, Grade Five. I’m
helpful at home. I can water the flowers, empty the trash and sweep the floor. After meals, I can help my mother do the dishes. On Sunday, I can wash the clothes. What about you? Are you helpful, too?
【要领点评】本篇作文的题目是“我可以帮助做家务”,作者主要叙述自己在家帮助做的事情,介绍自己的名字,所在年级及在家能做的家务,很详细,到位。
小朋友们在写作时,应尽量写一些亲自经历的事情,这样会避免在作文时显得太空,因为只有自己经常做的事情印象才会特别深刻。写作时还要注意大小写和时态。
In The Kitchen
This is the kitchen of my family. It’s big and nice. Look! My mother is cooking in it. This is a microwave and that is a stove. There is a big table here. There are many things on it. What are these? They look yummy! Oh, they’re strawberries. And what are those? They are grapes.
【要领点评】这篇作文的题目是“在厨房”里,作者根据自己家的厨房情况。介绍厨房里有微波炉和电炉,有一张大桌子和桌子上的物品等,以及妈妈在做饭,非常真实。小朋友们,可以从观察自己身边的事、物写起,利用所学的句子,描述身边熟悉的东西来训练习作。
My Village
My village is very beautiful. There are many houses in the village. Near the village, there is a forest. A small river is in front of the village. The water in it is very clean. We can see some fish in the river. Near the river, you can see a mountain. Some flowers and grass are on the mountain. I like my village. Welcome to my village!
【要领点评】本文以“我的村庄”为题描述了自己家乡的风景。介绍了村庄的房屋、森林、河流及大山,使人看了这篇作文后确实感觉到“我的村庄”的美丽。小朋友们在写作时,可仔细想一下自己的村庄或所在城市的特点,尽量使用本单元学过的单词或短语进行叙述。
I am a student now. when I grow up, I want to my own house, a very beautiful house.
The house must have two floors. In the house there are many good things that I like, such as a great TV set, a fridge that I can put many delicious food, a big fan, an air conditioner, a computer, and many things that I like.
In front the house, there is a swimming pool, behind the house,there is a garden, I can grow flowers and grass.
汉语:现在我是个学生,当我长大的时候,我想拥有自己的房子,一个非常漂亮的房子。
这个房子一定要有两层。在房子里边有许多我喜欢的好东西。比如说一个极好的电视机,一个电冰箱,我可以在里边放许多好吃的食物,一个大电扇,一个空调,一个电脑,还有许多我喜欢的东西。
在房子的前面,有一个游泳池,房子的后边有个花园,我可以种植花和草。
My favourite person
My favourite person is my mother. She is a kind woman. She always
friendly to
everybody. My mother is _____(职业).She works from Monday to Friday, she always very busy. She likes_____(兴趣爱好,记住like后面的动词要加ing). She always gets up early in the morning,then she cooks nice breakfast for my father and me. She looks after me very well, and if I have some questions in my homework, she will help me. I love my mother very much.
每个人心中都有自己最喜欢的人。你最喜欢谁呢?为什么喜欢她/他呢?请以“My favourite person”为题写一篇小作文。
要求:1、条理清楚,意思连贯,语句通顺,标点正确,书写清晰、规范。
2、文章不得少于60个单词。
第二学期五年级英语作文专练
一、看图,以“My day ”为题,写一篇短文。(至少5句话)
I get up at 6:50 in the morning. I do morning exercises at 7:10. I go to school at 7:30. I have English class at 10:00. I eat dinner at 6:00 in the evening. I do my homework at 7:00. I go to bed at 9:00.This is my day.
二、根据图画提示写几句话,说说你在周末经常或有时做的事情。(至少5句话)
I usually (often) climb mountains on Saturday. I visit my grandparents on Saturday. I go shopping with my mother on Saturday. I play sports on Sunday. I play the piano at home on Sunday, too. Sometimes I take pictures. I like my weekend.
三、请以“My favourite season”为题,从季节、天气、服装、事情等几方面写一篇小短文。(至少5句话)
四、写一写,你所在或你熟悉的一个地方的四季情况。(至少5句话)
There are four sesons in a year. I live in DongGuan City. It’s
warm in spring. I (We) can plant trees. It’s hot and sunny in summer. I (We) can swim in the lake (river). In fall, it’s cool and windy. I (We) can fly kite and go hiking (climb mountains) with my friends. In winter, It’s not too cold. I (We) can wear my sweater.
五、写你的生日在哪个季节哪一天,并说出季节的特点,你可以做什么活动 。(至少5句话)
My birthday is March 12th. It’s in spring. It’s warm. The trees are green. I can plant trees. I can fly kites. I can climb mountains with my friends.
六、请写一些你的生日是在哪个月份哪一天?在那天你经常做些什么事情,吃些什么东西,和谁在一起,心情怎样。要求不少于五句话。
My birthday is in June. It’s June 3rd. I often go shopping with my mother. I eat birthday cakes with my parents in the evening. I am happy on my birthday.
七、假如现在是晚上7:30,介绍你一家正在干什么?(至少5句话)
It’s 7:30 in the evening. Everyone is at home. My father is writing an e-mail. My mother is cooking dinner in the kitchen. My brother is doing homework in the study. My sister is watching TV with me in the living room.
八、假如现在是星期天的中午,根据图片,用英语介绍你的家庭成员正在干什么。(至少5句话)
It’s Sunday noon. My mom (mother) is cooking lunch in the kitchen. My dad (father) is writing an e-mail in the study. My sister is drawing pictures. My brother is doing homework. What about me? I am watching TV in the living room. We’re busy.(We’re happy.)
九、看图,写写图中什么地方?这些动物在干什么?(至少5句话) It’s a funny zoo. There are many animals. The lions are fighting. The kangaroo is jumping. The monkeys are swinging. The pandas are climbing trees. They’re so cute.
十、看图,写一写动物园的情景。动物们都在干什么呢?
十一、看图,图中人物在干什么?(至少5句话
十二、假如你和你的几位同学正在教室值日,想想你们各自正在做什么?
十三、今天是你生日,爸爸妈妈带你去了动物园,请告诉我们你看见了什么?它们在做什么?你开心吗?
Today is my birthday. We’re in the zoo. Look! The mother kangaroo is jumping. The baby kangaroo is sleeping. What a big elephant! It’s drinking water near the river. Some pandas are climbing trees. Some pandas are eating bamboos. They’re so cute. Oh, no. The two bears are fighting. The monkeys are swinging in the trees. I’m happy.篇二:五年级英语作文
Spring Festival
Spring Festival is the most importantand popular festival in China.Before Spring Festival ,the people usually clean and decorate their houses.And they go to the Flower Fairs to buy some flowers.During Spring Festival ,the adults usually give lucky money to children.People often get together and have a big meal.Some people eat dumpling for dinner.
I love Spring Festival
.篇三:PEP小学五年级下册英语作文
PEP五年级上册小学英语作文集锦
【1.以My School Day 为题,介绍你平时上学的一天。】
We go to school from Monday to Friday. Usually I get up at 6:30 in the morning. I go to school on foot. We eat breakfast at school. Class begins at 7:10 in the morning. We have six classes a day. I often get home at 5:30, then I do homework. I go to bed at 10:00.
【2、以My Weekend 为题,介绍你平时周末在家都干些什么,要求语句通顺,约40---50词。】
On weekens , I usually play with my classmates. In the morning, we always play sports and do homework. Then we watch TV at home or have a big dinner in MFC. Sometimes we go shopping or go hiking. Sometimes we read books in the library.
1. 【结合自己家乡的特点,写一篇短文:My favourite season】
There are four seasons in a year. They’re spring, summer, fall and winter. I like fall best. The sky is very blue and high. The weather is sunny and cool. It’s always windy. We can go to fly kites. There are many fruits in fall. Fall is a good season.
2. 【结合自己家乡的气候特点和自己的喜好,写一篇短文】
Four seasons in China
Spring is always rainy and warm. It’s good for planting flowers. Summer is hot and the days are long. We can swim. Fall is a good seaon, because it’s sunny and cool. Winter is cold, I don’t like it.
3. 【看图写话,要写清各季节的特点和人物活动】。
Four seasons
6. 【Amy打电话想找Mike,但Mike正在听音乐,是Mike的爸爸接电话。后来爸爸叫Mike听电话。Amy约Mike明天下午两点去图书馆。根据提示,编写对话。提示:tomorrow 明天
library 图书馆】
Hello!1234567.
Hellol. This is Amy. Can I speak to Mike, please?
Father: Sure. Please hold on. He’s listening to music. Mike, there’s a call for you. Mike:
Thank you, dad. Hello, who’s that?
This is Amy. Do you want to the library tomorrow?
Yes. What tiem?
At 2:00 in the afternoon.
OK. See you tomorrow.
7. 【看图作文,要求把图中的出现的人物的动作写清楚,语句要通顺。】
In the woods
The animals are in the woods. Look , the birds are singing in the tree. The monkeys are swinging . Can you see the elephants? Yes, they’re drinking water near the river. Two kangaroos are jumping. There are two bears. One is on the grass, one is under the tree.
8、【想象作文。动物们正在森林里开运动会:小鸟们比谁飞得快;袋鼠在跳高;小兔和乌龟在赛跑;猴子和熊猫在斗爬树;鸭子在游泳;大象和狗熊在比谁走得快。老虎和狮子却在一边打起架来了!根据以上提示,发挥你的想象,写一篇短文。】
提示:运动会 sports meeting
乌龟 tortoise
Today there’s a sports meeting in the forest. The birds are flying. Kangaroos are jumping .
Haha, the rabbits and tortoise are running. Who can run fast? Rabbits or tortoise? The ducks are swimming. Look! Monkeys and pandas are climbing trees. The elephants and bears are walking. Oh, no! The tigers and lions are fighting!
篇四:小学五年级英语作文
小学五年级英语作文
我的书包 My Backpack
I have a backpack. It is large and it is blue. It is a birthday gift from my parents. I love it very much. It is very &hard-working&, because I keep all my school things in it. It is very heavy. It is with all the time during school days. It is a good friend of mine.
我的房子(My House)
I have a house. It is big and new. There are eight rooms in it. They are a living-room,a kitchen,three bedroom,one study and two bathrooms. I watch TV in the living-room. I do my homework in the study. I have dinner in the kitchen. This is my house. I like it.篇五:五年级英语作文
五年级英语写作题
1. 请以At the Weekend为题写一篇作文,根据提示语,可适当发挥,
次数不少于40词。
提示语:Where did you go at the weekend?
When did you go?
How did you go?
What did you do?
2. 请用下列物主代词各写一句话
mine, your, his, hers, their, our
3. 想想你们学校资源,想想哪些足够,哪些不够?赶快用There be句
型来描述一下吧,不少于5句话。比比看谁想的最周到。
4. 在日常生活中你会做许多事情吧?赶快拿起手中的笔,用来can描
述一下吧。不少于5句话。
5.My Day为题写一篇小作文。提示:几点起床,几点吃早饭,几点上学…….不少于40单词。
6.请用should和 should’t来描述一下你在家应该做和不应该做的事情吧。至少写五句话!
写春节作文前,我们可以先回忆下过春节是我们参加过的活动,如贴倒福、分压岁钱、吃饺子、掸扬尘、贴年画、贴剪纸、放鞭炮、守岁、给压岁钱、挂千千结、贴春联等,然后挑一个我们印象深刻的上网查些资料,可以到百度搜春节的八个习俗,春节的由来与传说等,也可以上作文网作文素材频道找到相关资料再进行介绍。
作文题目可以自拟,如欢度春节,春节游文庙,除夕之夜,美丽的春节,春节花会
开头部分:大致介绍一下春节,及春节的一些习俗,点明你所要介绍的习俗。(略写)
第二部分:介绍这一习俗的来历、象征意义等,像剪纸、年画、千千结等还可以写写这些物品的种类、样子等。(详细)
第三部分:回忆自己参与这一活动的情景。(详细)
结尾结尾部分:写写自己对这一习俗的感受。
每个部分举例:
开头部分:大致介绍一下春节,及春节的一些习俗,点明你所要介绍的习俗。(略写)
例:元宵节是我国的四大节日之一,元宵节一过,春节也就算过完了,所以这一天是非常隆重和热闹的。过元宵节的节目丰富多彩,有充满乐趣的看花灯猜灯谜,有喜气洋洋的舞龙,还有热闹非凡的赛龙船。不过,最吸引我们小孩子的却是那多姿多彩的烟花。
第二部分:介绍这一习俗的来历、象征意义等,像剪纸、年画、千千结等还可以写写这些物品的种类、样子等。(详细)
例:春联代表着欢乐祥和。在我们中国,每逢春节,无论城市还是农村,家家户户都要精选一副大红春联贴在门上,为节日增加喜庆的气氛。一幅幅春联不仅带来了吉祥和祝福,还带来了中国古老的浓浓的文化气息。瞧!“大地春光好,长天晓日红”、“岁岁皆如意,年年尽平安”、“江山万里如画,神州四时皆春”、“春风送春处处***美,喜鹊报喜家家喜事多”…… 幅幅春联让千家万户喜气盈门。春联的种类比较多。按照使用场所,可分为门心、框对、横批、春条、斗方等。因此,贴的位置也不同,如“门心”贴在门板上端中心部位;“横批”贴在门楣的横木上。
第三部分:回忆自己参与这一活动的情景。(详细)
例:记得去年元宵节的晚上爸爸妈妈带我去工人体育馆看烟花。八点整,只听见几声沉闷的声音,一个个烟花带着红红的火星窜上了天空,几声脆响,夜空
绽放出几朵美丽的花朵。它们的形状和颜色各不相同,有五颜六色的满天星,金黄色的蒲公英,紫色的牵牛花,火红的玫瑰花,粉红的月季、银色的百合,真是绚丽多彩。随着一声声的炮响,人们在惊呼,在赞叹,夜色中,人们微微扬起的脸上也变幻着多姿的色彩,露出了幸福的笑容……
结尾结尾部分:写写自己对这一习俗的感受。
例:我看着那散发着传统文化芳香的中华结,仿佛品味到了中华民族远古的神秘和东方的灵秀。它的古香古色,它的千变万化,让我神往,让我遐想……
《春节的街头》
今天,是中国传统节日――春节。早晨我还没醒,就听到了鞭炮的声音。平静的社区,今日显得热闹非凡。这热闹的喧嚣,把我的睡意一股脑的全都打撒开来。于是,起床穿上了新衣服连早饭都来不及吃就冲到门外,看着各家各户的炮竹,烟花。接着就是跟爸爸妈妈一起去走街串巷――拜年!
“李伯伯,新年快乐”“王阿姨,工作顺了”“刘奶奶,身体健康”〃〃〃跟所有的长辈们拜过年之后,妈妈提议说:一会,去街上看看,感受下新年的气氛。
一上街,街上可就更热闹了。人们手里有提着大袋大袋的菜,身边的孩子手上握着一大把小花炮,蹦蹦跳跳地跑着。看!我左边的一位四、五岁左右的小女孩,跑到前面去。一下子又转过头对一位满手是鼓鼓的袋子的大人喊着:“爸爸,快点!我要回去放炮玩呢!”。有拿着那边超市发的小气球的,红的,黄的,绿的,还有蓝的。也有三五成群,手挽着手说说笑笑的姑娘们,小伙子们,忙绿了一年,辛苦了一年,我想这个时候应该是大家最放松,最高兴的时候。你看,路灯上还挂着两个小红灯,喜气洋洋的。就像在说,“我们也要过新年,我们也要过新年”。
一进菜市场,那才更热闹呢!人流窜动,一眼望去,什么也看不见,全是人。还有那翠绿的黄瓜,可真新鲜哪,你看,那金黄色的小花在太阳的照射下显得多么的生机勃勃啊。那鲫鱼,鲢鱼,青鱼,草鱼等等在水里游来游去,真是印证了我们中国的老话:年年有鱼(余)!黄的韭菜,红的番茄,黑的木耳,白的萝卜〃〃〃真是要什么有什么呀。“哎哟!可真够挤的。”我嘀咕了一句。跟着妈妈买了几个我爱吃的菜,结完帐就走出了菜场。超市里的收银台前也早已排起了长龙。
傍晚时分,街上,又渐渐安静下来。店主们把店子关了,超市也比往常早了些许关门。大家都提着东西回家过年去了。
到了晚上6点左右,社区渐渐安静,孩子们都回家吃团圆饭去了。吃完团圆饭7、8点的样子社区又重新热闹起来。孩子们全都出来放花炮了。这个放个“降落伞,”那个又放个“天女撒花”〃〃〃〃各式各样的花炮全有。每放完一个都会聚集好几个孩子,他们在讨论谁的花炮最美丽,谁的花炮颜色最多,之后又是阵阵欢笑。大人们或几个坐在一起打牌,打麻将;或几个坐在一起嗑瓜子,剥花生;或看着自己的孩子放花炮,偶尔还要帮他们一下。大多数的孩子,都是自己独立操作完成。
夜,更深了。人们陆陆续续的回家了,有些不肯回家的孩子也在父母的劝说下,不情愿的回了家,一天的热闹景象渐渐被夜幕包围。我不禁感叹又是一年到,时间过得可真快呀!
“当、当、当”新年的钟声敲响了,家家户户的门上早已贴上了或火红或金黄的对联,每一家的老老少少都乐得合不拢嘴。兴奋的孩子们有的目不转睛地盯着电视,品尝着一年一度的晚会大餐DD春节晚会;有的急着给自己的长辈拜年,发短信,打电话,所有新年的祝福话语仿佛怎么也说不完;调皮的孩子正在向自己的父辈们 “讨要”压岁钱;屋外的鞭炮声此起彼伏,炸开了锅,五彩的烟花更是把这个特殊的夜晚点缀得绚丽多姿。
正月初一,农历新年的第一天迎着人们的喜悦祥和而来。我这个平时最赖床的懒汉,今天却起了个大早,因为我极想穿上我那美丽的新衣,出去好好炫耀一翻。我要去走亲访友拜新年了,这无疑也是一件高兴的事。我们小孩子走在拜年队伍的前面,见到长辈们拜个年,说几句吉利话,就可以收获一大把的压岁钱,然后拿到街上去买自己喜爱的东西DD玩具、零食、鞭炮……,家长好像变了个人似的,对我们的放纵是那么的宽容,一切都有了!这就是过年的感觉。
“放鞭炮喽!”不知是谁喊了一声,小孩子们很快都聚在了一起。一串串鞭炮在人们手中点燃,响声震天,四处飞溅,仿佛要把一个个美好的愿望送到千家万户。一阵阵炮竹声接连不断,热闹非凡。
到了吃饭的时候,望着满桌子平时最爱吃的菜肴,我们小孩子却一点儿也不觉得饿。大人们在推杯换盏之间,谈论最多是:今非昔比啊!今天的幸福生活从餐桌上最能问题,现在人们生活好了,天天就像在过年!
奔波在走亲访友的路途上,我见到了春意盎然的田间大地,一条条新修的高速公路缩短了我们的行程,通往乡村的泥巴路也被“村村通”的水泥路所覆盖,城市高楼大厦像雨后春笋,一年一个变化……
春节对于我们小孩子来说,那就是一切都在变化,一切都是新的!任意一篇英语作文,一百五十字左右 谢
loveraul1136
Childhood  I always dream about returning to the past.As many people say,childhood is the happiest and easiest time in one’s life.  Children show you their true emotions.They know what is compassion and what is tolerance better than adults.In their world,all real thoughts are presented.They may easily have different opinions with others,but they never understand what is animosity.They enjoy making friends but they never think about making social communication net.Every child talks from the bottom of his heart without evil plans hidden and never intrigues against each other.Only in children’s way can adults make our life simple,more real and more enjoyable.  I wish everyone’s heart would keep as innocent and lovely as they ever did in their childhood.Then,the walls between our hearts can be broken down and the world would be a better place to live in.o(∩_∩)o
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
shopping on the Internet,or shopping online,is being more and more popular.More and more people are using the internet to buy somethings.Why do people use the internet to shop?Some people say that it ...
Everyone has their own dreams, I am the same. But my dream is not a lawyer, not a doctor, not actors, not even an industry. Perhaps my dream big people will find it ridiculous, but this has been my pu...
扫描下载二维码
Childhood  I always dream about returning to the past.As many people say,childhood is the happiest and easiest time in one’s life.  Children show you their true emotions.They know what is compassion and what is tolerance better than adults.In their world,all real thoughts are presented.They may easily have different opinions with others,but they never understand what is animosity.They enjoy making friends but they never think about making social communication net.Every child talks from the bottom of his heart without evil plans hidden and never intrigues against each other.Only in children’s way can adults make our life simple,more real and more enjoyable.  I wish everyone’s heart would keep as innocent and lovely as they ever did in their childhood.Then,the walls between our hearts can be broken down and the world would be a better place to live in.o(∩_∩)o}

我要回帖

更多关于 五四青年节的由来 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信