一篇英语作文 教练要他坚持教练我想打篮球谁说的 父母要他上大学 应该怎么办 给他建议

假设你是赵越.发一封e-mail给报社编辑.反映你最近生活中所遇到的烦恼.要点如下: 1.与父母相处不好.不知道怎么办.希望得到帮助, 2.你这几年一直是校队很棒的篮球运动员.教练认为你将来有望成为球星, 3.你父母认为你学习一般.应该在学习上多花时间提高成绩.这样能上好大学, 4.训练和比赛占据了你太多时间.所以没更多时间用来学习.他们很生气. 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
& 题目详情
&&&&& 假设你是赵越,发一封e-mail给《学英语》报社编辑,反映你最近生活中所遇到的烦恼。要点如下:&1、与父母相处不好,不知道怎么办,希望得到帮助;&2、你这几年一直是校队很棒的篮球运动员,教练认为你将来有望成为球星;&3、你父母认为你学习一般,应该在学习上多花时间提高成绩,这样能上好大学;&4、训练和比赛占据了你太多时间,所以没更多时间用来学习,他们很生气,不允许你投入太多时间打篮球;&5、你自己的观点:十分喜欢打篮球,希望多得到锻炼,成为超级明星。注意:1、对所给要点,不要简单翻译,要有适当发挥,使全文语义连贯,并适当分段。&&&&&&&&&&& 2、字数120左右。短文中已写好的部分,不计入总词数。 &&&&&&&&&&& 3、参考词汇:教练 coach&& Dear Editor,Recently I meet with some problems and __________________________________________&&&&&&&&& __&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&Can you offer me some help? I'm looking forward to your early reply.Yours truly,Zhao Bin
Dear Editor,&&&&& Recently I meet with some problems and I'm not getting along well with my parents. I really don'tknow what to do. So I'm now writing this letter for some help.&&&& These years I have always been a good basketball player of our school team. My coach even thinks that I'll be a star in the future. But my parents consider that I'm not doing very well in my studies. Theyexpect that I can spend more time on my studies to go to a key university. In fact, my usual practice and frequent matches have taken up lots of my time and I can't spare much time for study. Then they are so angry at this that they don't allow me to devote any more time to basketball.&&&&& I love playing basket ball very much, and I hope that I can get enough and proper practice in it so that I will be a superstar.&&&& Can you offer me some help? I'm looking forward to your early reply.Yours truly,Zhao Yue答案不唯一
请在这里输入关键词:
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号今天.你的学校举办“感恩行动日 (a thanks-giving campaign day)活动.请你根据以下活动安排. 用英语写一篇短文.介绍你所的活动及你的感想.并将短文投到你校校报发表.时间活动内容上午为老师做一件事:制作感恩卡送给老师下午演讲比赛:读一封写给父母的感恩信晚上为父母做一件事:帮父母做家务.你的感想...要求:1.词数80-100 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
& 题目详情
91.今天,你的学校举办“感恩行动日”(a thanks-giving campaign day)活动。请你根据以下活动安排, 用英语写一篇短文,介绍你所的活动及你的感想,并将短文投到你校校报发表。时间活动内容上午为老师做一件事:制作感恩卡送给老师下午演讲比赛:读一封写给父母的感恩信晚上为父母做一件事:帮父母做家务。你的感想。。。要求:1、词数80-100。句首已给出(不计入总字数)2、要点完整、层次清楚、语法正确。上下文连贯:参考词汇:感恩贺卡 thank-you card 演讲比赛:speech competition
A Thanks-giving Campaign DayToday, we had a thanks-giving campaign day in our school with a lot of activities. In the morning, I made some thank-you cards and gave them to my teachers. From 3:00 to 4:00 p.m. I joined in a speech competition. In it, I read a thank-you letter to Mom and Dad. After I came back home in the evening, I helped my parents do some housework.I had such a meaningful day today. Now I realize that my parents and teachers and many others are doing a lot for me. I must thank them by studying harder and becoming a useful person in the future.【解析】试题分析:这篇短文要求我们用英文介绍介绍感恩日的活动及你的感想,并用上表格中所给的信息。学生在写的过程中可能会有不会拼写的单词或句意表达不畅。【亮点说明】1. 本文紧扣要求对感恩日的活动及自己的感想做了简单介绍,内容完整,用了表格中的信息。2. 段落划分。感恩活动日和感想分为两个段落。 3.时态。感恩活动日段使用过去时。感想段使用一般现在时。
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
来源:学年天津雍阳中学九年级上期中测试英语试卷(解析版)
题型:阅读理解
You may hear about earthquake, but do you know what to do before, during and after an earthquake? Here is some advice for you.Before an earthquake. It’s necessary to prepare yourself and your family. All family members should know how to turn off gas, water and electricity and know useful telephone numbers (doctors, hospital, police, 119 etc.). Never put heavy things over beds.During an earthquake. It’s important for each of you to stay calm. If you are indoor, quickly move to a safe place in the room, such as under a strong desk or a strong table. The purpose is to protect yourself form falling objects. Stay away from windows, large mirrors, heavy furniture and so on. If you are cooking, turn off gas.If you are outdoors, move to an open area like a playground. Move away from buildings, bridges and trees. If you are driving, stop the car as soon as possible, staying away from bridges and tall buildings. Stay in your car.After an earthquake. Once the shaking has stopped, do not run out of the building at once. It’s better to wait and leave when it is safe. Check around you and help people who are in trouble. If your building is badly broken, you should leave it. If you smell or hear a gas, get everyone outside and open windows and doors. If you can do it safely, turn off the gas. Report it to the gas company.1.Which of the following is mentioned in the second paragraph?A. People should know how to turn on gas.B. People should know how to save water.C. People shouldn’t put heavy boxes over beds.D. People shouldn’t forget the phone number of others.2.When an earthquake happens, ____ can help you deal with it.A. standing stillB. staying calmC. looking outsideD. moving indoors3.During an earthquake, if you are driving in an open area, you should____.A. speed up you carB. stop your car and stay inC. slow down your carD. stop your car and run out4.When the earth stops shaking , you should____.A. check around you firstB. run out of the building at onceC. break the windows and doorsD. write a report to your company5.You can learn ____ after reading the passage.A. what an earthquake is likeB. what to do to avoid an earthquakeC. how an earthquake happensD. how to protect yourself in an earthquake
来源:学年天津雍阳中学九年级上期中测试英语试卷(解析版)
题型:单项填空
---When did your uncle arrive ____ China?---He got to Guangzhou _____ the morning of the 16th of April.A. in B. in C. on D. on
来源:学年云南腾冲县九年级上学期六校联考期末英语试卷(解析版)
This English book ________Liu Mei’s, it has her name on it.A. can’t be B. must be C. must is D. might be
来源:学年云南腾冲县九年级上学期六校联考期末英语试卷(解析版)
Mom, I don’t know how to work out the math problem. Could you give me a hand?A. lend me a handB. give me some foodC. help meD. buy anything for me
来源:2016届福建福鼎十校联合体七年级上期末英语试卷(解析版)
题型:阅读理解
Hello! My name is Bill. I am twelve years old. I am from America. Now I am in a junior high school in Xiamen.We have 20 boys and 25 girls in our class. My favorite teacher is Miss White. She is from Canada. She is 27 years old. She is tall. She has long brown hair. Her face is round and she has big eyes. She is a good teacher. She can speak English and Chinese.I have a good friend here. His name is Mike. He is an English boy. We have the same age. My classmates are kind to me. We often help each other.根据阅读材料,从每小题A、B、C、D四个选项中选出一个最佳答案。(5分)1.Bill is in _____________ now.A. America B. China C. England D. Canada2.They have _______________ students in their class.A. 20 B. 25 C. 45 D. 273.Miss White has ____________________.A. a long face with big eyesB. a round face with big eyesC. a long face with small eyesD. a round face with small eyes4.Miss White can _______________________.A. sing songs B. fly kitesC. cook D. speak Chinese and English5.Mike is _______________ years old.A. 13 B. 12 C. 15 D. 14
来源:学年江苏张家港市九年级上学期期末考试英语试卷(解析版)
My mother keeps all the things in my family in good order. She is_______.A. creative B. curious C. energetic D. organized
来源:学年四川遂宁大英县实验学校九年级第一次调研英语试卷(解析版)
题型:书面表达
在你成长的过程中, 你认识了许许多多的人。请以“A person I will never forget”为题,写一篇英语短文。要求如下:1. 短文内容必须包括:General appearance(外貌)HobbyPersonality(性格)The reasons that you will never forget him/her2. 短文中不得出现真实的校名和人名。3. 词数80左右。文章开头已给出(开头的句子不计入总词数)。A person I will never forgetThe person I’ll never forget is
来源:学年四川开江永兴中学九年级上第四次月考英语试卷(解析版)
John likes collecting stamps. ____________.A. So does TomB. Also does TomC. Tom likes soD. So Tom does
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号一键安装桌面版,查词翻译快三倍
选择要添加的生词本
词霸Android版
牛津词典免费使用! 立刻扫码下载
牛津词典免费使用! 立刻扫码下载
创建新的生词本
i该生词本已经创建啦!
i不可以出现中文,英文,数字之外的符号哒!
i生词本名称长度不能大于24字符!
i请填写生词本名称!书面表达寒假中,你的父母以和你谈起报考大学的事儿,请你结合他们的意见和自己的想法写一篇英语短文_高考英语作文_作文网
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
书面表达寒假中,你的父母以和你谈起报考大学的事儿,请你结合他们的意见和自己的想法写一篇英语短文
&&&&&&&&&&★★★
书面表达寒假中,你的父母以和你谈起报考大学的事儿,请你结合他们的意见和自己的想法写一篇英语短文
作者:佚名
文章来源:
更新时间: 21:51:41
书面表达寒假中,你的父母以和你谈起报考大学的事儿,请你结合他们的意见和自己的想法写一篇英语短文,投稿到某中学生英语报,和大家分享你的看法。要点如下: 1、选择什么样的大学或专业? 2、选择的理由?(两点)3、最后一个学期的打算? 注意:
词数:不少于120词;
开头已给出,但不计入总词数;
可适当增加情节,以使行文连贯。
Dear Editor,I’m writing to share my ideas about my future college or major. Yours sincerelyLi Hua
Dear Editor,I’m writing to share my ideas about my future college or major. The time is getting closer and closer when I have to make a decision on what kind of college to go. Combining my parents’ advice with my opinion, I think it is a better choice to make foreign language as my major, such as English or German. The reason why I make such a choice is that I’m fond of foreign language very much. I always find foreign language an attraction to my curiosity. What’s more, mastering one or two foreign languages will provide me more chance to travel or learn abroad, which accordingly will broaden my mind.Therefore, I think I have no choice but to fight for the last battle to realize my dream. I’m determined to meet the possible hardship and challenge in the last term and make it. Yours sincerelyLi Hua
高考录入:admin&&&&责任编辑:admin&
上一篇高考: 下一篇高考: 没有了
【字体: 】【】【】【】【】【】
  网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)相关词典网站:}

我要回帖

更多关于 教练我要打篮球 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信