苹果4sline电脑版怎么登陆line

页面没有找到LINE on the App Store
Opening the iTunes Store.If iTunes doesn't open, click the iTunes application icon in your Dock or on your Windows desktop.Progress Indicator
Opening the iBooks Store.If iBooks doesn't open, click the iBooks app in your Dock.Progress Indicator
iTunes is the world's easiest way to organize and add to your digital media collection.
We are unable to find iTunes on your computer. To download the free app LINE by LINE Corporation, get iTunes now.
Already have iTunes? Click I Have iTunes to open it now.
By LINE Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Description
LINE reshapes communication around the globe, bringing you closer to your family, friends, and loved ones—for free. With voice and video calls, messages, and a limitless variety of exciting stickers, you’ll be able to express yourself in ways that you’ve never thought possible. With over 600 million users worldwide, LINE’s constantly expanding platform will continue to provide exciting new experiences and convenience.LINE’s New FeaturesMake Group Calls with 200 People: Try our group call feature with members in chats.Keep Your Things Close with Keep: Store messages, photos, and videos in Keep and share them easily with friends.LINE’s Main FeaturesFree voice and video calls: Use your PC or smartphone to keep in touch with friends and family both at home and abroad, or hold a business meeting on the go!Instant messaging anywhere: Conversation is just a tap away. Spice it up with LINE’s exciting collection of stickers or send pictures, videos, and even GPS coordinates to let your friends know what you’re up to.A full-featured social networking service: Post your day-to-day activities to your Timeline or comment on your friends’ posts.Group chats: Share important information with your co-workers or talk about mutual interests with your closest friends.Find new expressions in the Sticker Shop: The world’s largest collection of stickers features famous and unique characters from around the world to let you express yourself just the way you want to.Stay informed with LINE official accounts: Connect directly with your favorite celebrities and companies by friending their official accounts.Make international calls with LINE Out: Make international calls to mobile phones and landlines at competitively low rates. You can even call friends who aren't LINE users (available in certain countries only).Get connected to new apps: LINE provides a gateway to entertainment and lifestyle apps that will keep you entertained and bring new convenience to your life.We recommend that you use LINE with iOS versions 7.0 or higher with an iPhone 4 or above.For more information about LINE, check out our official website.http://line.me/en/
What's New in Version 6.5.1
- We fixed an issue that was causing VoiceOver to not work properly.
Screenshots
Apple Watch
Customer Reviews
Displeased...
Seriously what the hell happened to y'all I've
been use your services for years now.. Now your saying I gotta sign up again with Facebook or my smartphone which is stupid cause I ain't a new user but now your forcing me a person who use your product everyday to message my associates. So now I can't use my account in the new line app you got which me be believe that this was a way for you to watch us by monopolizing the services we use to be linked together which is a good idea but I don't understand why the change unless you signed a contract with these ppl then I would like to say wow good you but not
for good me I since liked the way it was before your services changed and thank you for all the hard work y'all have done and I'm sorry if it seams as if I'm ranting my apologies.
Horrible App - NOT user friendly
I have tried repeatedly to signup with this app. The reasons I give this app a 1 star rating:1.
The verify phone number is not working on any of the 3 devices I2.
Customer service is severely lacking, they send the same information to me over and over without addressing the specific issue I and3.
There are no tutorials on how to use the app.
Not even on their own website!
At least not any that I have found.
I found some written instructions in their help section, I followed those instructions and still it does not work.
Disappointed and no longer worth my time going back-and-forth with customer service.
App deleted.
6 year user
Never had any problems until today. Deleted the APP and reinstalled it, logged back into my account, and ALL of my contacts were gone along with my user ID???? Which can only be deleted if you delete your actual account?? But I still have all my stickers/themes/timeline posts, but six years worth of contacts GONE. How???? I have deleted the app before with no issues, even transferred my account through 3 different phones and even on PC.
Customers Also Bought
This app is designed for both iPhone and iPadOffers Apple Watch App for iPhoneFreeCategory: Version: 6.5.1Size: 98.1 MBApple Watch: YesLanguages: English, Arabic, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, VietnameseSeller: LINE CorporationCompatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Customer Ratings
Current Version:
2.7&&&&&60 Ratings
All Versions:
&&&&&10699 Ratings
Top In-App Purchases
100 LINE Coin$1.99100 Credits$0.9950 LINE Coin$0.99500 LINE Coin$7.99200 LINE Coin$3.99240 Credits$1.99150 LINE Coin$2.99800 LINE Coin$11.99Brown & Cony's Secret Date!$1.99Brown & Cony's Lovey Dovey Date$1.99
More by LINE Corporation
Discover and share new apps.
Follow us on .
Discover and share new music, movies, TV, books, and more.
and discover new iTunes Radio Stations and the music we love.iphone4s中的一款聊天软件“line”(类似于微信)在日本经常被使用,我在国内可以添加国外好友吗?_百度知道
iphone4s中的一款聊天软件“line”(类似于微信)在日本经常被使用,我在国内可以添加国外好友吗?
受不受我们这边移动限制,自己试了下好像无法查找国外的好友啊~~~
我有更好的答案
.不受地域限制、政,世界是一个大的网络,提供某种网络的传输方式,只是可能会被官方机构(通信商.,所谓的移动联通什么的。除非屏蔽了那玩意,都只是一个网络服务商.,否则都可以查到的..0府等机构)屏蔽数据传输应该不受
line只要在有wifi或3g的情况下就能用。那国外的应该也可以的吧。。。
可以用的,只要有网络把你的朋友添加到通讯录中,然后再line中设定自动添加好友即可,,
这个不像国内的垃圾聊天软件,你要有对方的ID才能加到,是搜索不了的。懂了没?
肯定可以!
可以用,但是好多日本的变态。。。
Line 很好用的,国际性很强的
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
iphone4s的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP