welcometonewyork new year作文60字用将来时

一般将来时60词英语作文my plans
佳期如梦026
my plansin the near future,I will try my best to improve my study,especially my English so that I can easily communicate with foreigners.To achieve that goal,I will ge down to doing my assignments and concentrating myself during the class.I will also read aloud a piece of English article each morning to enhance my pronunciation.Besides,if I work hard enough and improve my grades,my mom will buy me a new bike.So I will surely make a difference from now on.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码两篇英语作文 一篇 my summer holiday 用过去时写 一篇my new term 用将来时写 60字
这些你参考参考,不行再说哦~My summer holiday I like the summer holidy so much.I look forward to summer holiday every year.Last summer,I went to Shen zhen for my holiday,which is also a city of seashore like Haikou.I enjoyed having a walk along the beach after supper or having a swim in the afternoon.The sky is blue,the air is fersh.Wherever you go,You can always see the green trees,the neat grasses and the colourful flowers.They were really wonderful.Shen Zhen has a lot of tall buildings.And it is a modern city.I am planning to spend my summer holiday on sports this year.Playing basketball is always my favourite,so some of my classmates and I will form a small team and play basketball together.Sometimes we may have a match against some other teams and I do enjoy the sense when we win the game.If you ask me what my favourite summer holiday will be like,traveling aound the only answer.I hope that one day I could meet different people and vist different places of interest.I wish I could have two long holidays in a year,what about you?我的新学期(My new term) This is the first time for me to write a new term plan in english.Time is flying,everything can happn,haha...Next monday,I will be a semester five student,that means I am a little closely to graducate,but i do not know whether my knowledge is growing,anyway it is a good start.When on my term break holiday,i do taught wheaher my choise about entering this college is right or wrong,Here is still no answer now.Only one thing i know,lose something that also means gain something.I believe that everyone has their reasons to do something,my goal was set,my purpose for joining a college is learning and practicing for my future,so i can not get small thanks for everyday,try my best to do everything is the only way to survival.Learning is my purpose at school,so I will overcome all the difficulties,whatever they are from exterior or interior.Learning always goes first in my dictionary.I respect every purpose for entering a college,but i still have my own.I will keep and protect it forever.Late is better than never,we do not have long time firend and enemy.I do not want to regrect after few years when i look back to my college time,so the only one way is try my best to do everything fine.I believe i can make it by myself !
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码英语高手进。用一般将来时写篇有关未来学校的建筑物的作文,60词左右。要符合初二学生的水平。谢谢,要快._百度知道初一下册英语作文(module_1---module6)_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
初一下册英语作文(module_1---module6)
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩1页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢速求2篇英语作文,用 一般现在时态,还有现在进行时态来写,初1水平的就好,60字左右,不要太复杂的
同学,很高兴回答你的问题正确答案如下:一般现在时:Autumn and winterMy favourite season is Autumn.It's cool.Sometimes it's cloudy and rainy.And sometimes it's sunny.I can go camping,go climbing,go fishing…I often fly kites with my friends.We always have a good time.I like winter,too.The weather like in winter is very cold.It always snows.So children usually make snowmen together.现在进行时:Look!Some middle school students are playing foot ball in the football field.Sam,the leader of the red team,is controling the ball,he is running fast and looking for the chance to goal.Some girls are watching the match,they are cheering the players up,and the sun is shining in the sky,the wind is blowing,how happy the children are!^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^不明白请继续追问,^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 welcome to new york 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信