请总结一下这一类型的单词 平时很常见但其实它还有另一个意思另一种生活用法 比如well是good的副词

当前位置: &
另一种方法是的英文
英文翻译another means of is to do&&&& one spec ...&&&& techniqu ...&&&&Semantics&&&&alternatively&&&&what a way to wanna be&&&&third:the third way is study&&&&they learn to speak quickly and easily&&&&uf&&&&so she found crack is another way to fill&&&&what i could have done in another way&&&&what i could have done in another way&&&&practice of these two approaches to be complementary and, in my experience, i
...&&&&upc&&&&a local breeding method&&&&it would be good to&&&&so she found crack is another way to fill&&&&wishin i could thank you in a different way c&acute mon&&&&arcane university&&&& yet another&&&&hardy&&&&in a manner&&&&you’re welcome&&&&solvay process&&&&and there doesn't seem a way to be redeemed&&&&moderatereverberation
例句与用法A second method is to use a clean-air hood at the loading station .另一种方法是在操作台用净化空气罩。An alternate approach is to set up an analog model of the engine system .另一种方法是建立发动机系统的模拟模型。Another way of categorizing hotels is by the quality of service they offer .划分旅馆种类的另一种方法是按照它们提供的服务质量。There are two ways of contesting, the one by the law, the other by force .世界上有两种斗争方法,一种方法是运用法律,另一种方法是运用武力。The other way was to knock a bound electron off a neutral atom creating simultaneously an electron and a hole .另一种方法是把束膊电子从中性原子中撞出,同时产生电子和空穴。Another variation is to entrap short segments of a novelty-effect material into regularly plied base yarns .另一种方法是在有规律合胶的底纱中加入一小段,即一小段能产生花式效应的材料。1 . another way of describing people is by age描述某人的另一种方法是通过年龄。 Another way to configure this would be to set the进行此配置的另一种方法是将Another way to set the base address is with the设置基址的另一种方法是在Another approach to iterating over the array is to use the循环访问数组的另一种方法是使用更多例句:&&1&&&&&&&&&&
相邻词汇热门词汇
另一种方法是的英文翻译,另一种方法是英文怎么说,怎么用英语翻译另一种方法是,另一种方法是的英文意思,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright &
(京ICP备号)
All rights reserved}

我要回帖

更多关于 在另一种生命里 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信