she_english_六年级上册数学填空题题

下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
英语动词填空题,Why is Tian Yuan so full of surprise?At 16,she ____(sing)with the band Hopscotch.And all the songs on the English album in 2002 ____(write) by herself.So far she ____(play)several characters in movies,______(include) a flight attendant.Teens talked to her to find out why she is so special."When I was in junior school,my uncle used ___(bring) some foreign CDs.I fell in love with them." She said ,"English has opened up a new world for me.I find an amazingly different way of living and ___(think) behind it.English gives me something others ____(not have).Although tired and busy,she enjoys living such a life she gives up,she ___(lose)some opportunities.She ____(not plan)what to do in the future.She said she ___(follow)her life at present.
X_鸣人9629
sang;was written;has played;including;to bring;thinking;don't have;has lost;hasn’t planned;would follow第三段开头的句子是不是有问题?有点不连贯啊
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
were wrotehas playedincludingbringingthinkingdon't havehas losthasn't planedwill follow
sangwere writtenhas playedincludingto bringthinkingdon't havelostdidn't planwould follow
扫描下载二维码下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
英语动词填空题,Why is Tian Yuan so full of surprise?At 16,she ____(sing)with the band Hopscotch.And all the songs on the English album in 2002 ____(write) by herself.So far she ____(play)several characters in movies,______(include) a flight attendant.Teens talked to her to find out why she is so special."When I was in junior school,my uncle used ___(bring) some foreign CDs.I fell in love with them." She said ,"English has opened up a new world for me.I find an amazingly different way of living and ___(think) behind it.English gives me something others ____(not have).Although tired and busy,she enjoys living such a life she gives up,she ___(lose)some opportunities.She ____(not plan)what to do in the future.She said she ___(follow)her life at present.
牛阿乾fvHO35
Why is Tian Yuan so full of surprise?At 16,she __sang__(sing)with the band Hopscotch.And all the songs on the English album in 2002 were written____(write) by herself.So far she _has played___(play)several characters in movies,___including___(include) a flight attendant.Teens talked to her to find out why she is so special."When I was in junior school,my uncle used _to bring__(bring) some foreign CDs.I fell in love with them." She said ,"English has opened up a new world for me.I find an amazingly different way of living and thinking___(think) behind it.English gives me something others _don't___(not have).Although tired and busy,she enjoys living such a life she gives up,she _loses__(lose)some opportunities.She _hasn't planned___(not plan)what to do in the future.She said she _was following__(follow)her life at present.帮帮忙,高手填一下.保证准确率,
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
sang,were written,has played,including,to bring,thinking,don't have,loses,won't plan,was following
Why is Tian Yuan so full of surprise?At 16,she _sang___(sing)with the band Hopscotch.And all the songs on the English album in 2002 _was written___(write) by herself.So far she __has played__(play)sev...
1was sing2were writren3has played4including5to bring6thinking7do not have8loses9will not plan10is following
扫描下载二维码下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
帮忙做做练习题英语1.____he works hard,I don’t mind when he finishes the experiment.A.As soon asB.As well asC.So far asD.So long as满分:2 分2.She has brought( )two children by herself.A.不填B.upC.onD.away满分:2 分3.The girl in the snapshot was smiling sweetly,________.A.her long hair flowed in the breezeB.her long hair flowing in the breezeC.her long hair flow in the breezeD.her long hair was flowing in the breeze满分:2 分4.There he _______ his English,and learnt bookkeeping,accounting,shorthand and correspondence.A.enabledB.completedC.improvedD.discovered满分:2 分5.But I ( ) weight if I don't exercise.A.put upB.put onC.put with满分:2 分6.A:Should I take some medicine?B:No,you don’t _____ to take any medicine.A.shouldB.mustC.need满分:2 分7.A:I'm keen on football.B:So ( )I.A.haveB.doC.am满分:2 分8.____one time,Manchester was the home of the most productive cotton mills in the world.A.OnB.ByC.AtD.Of满分:2 分9.– Excuse me.Is this table taken?– ( ).A.We haven't booked the dishesB.We haven't ordered the dishesC.Yeah.I'm saving these seats for friendsD.Yeah.I'm stuffed满分:2 分10.I go swimming on ( ) Thursdays for two hours.A./B.aC.an满分:2 分11.Jack has arrived already,A.had heB.has heC.hadn't heD.hasn't he满分:2 分12.They __________ a little club for the study of history.A.orderedB.organizedC.setD.changed满分:2 分
DBBCBCCCCADB
对的呀,我用心做的答案。
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1-5DBBCB6-10CCCCA11-12DC
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 填空题的横线怎么打 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信