上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用2下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩36页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢本人平时爱好广泛,喜爱音乐,运 动,会弹吉他,在校期间还代表我专业参加了足球比赛。
I usually hobbies, favorite music, sports, playing guitar, at school also took part on behalf of my professional football.
球员一经注册,即表示其具备了参加有组织足球正式比赛的资格,即许可。
The registration of a player grants eligibility and is in otherwords his licence to play football in any official match in organised football.
他率领的足球队参加了许多次国际比赛,10次连胜后,才第一次输了一场比赛。
The football team he led took part in many international games. It lost its first game after 10 straight victories.
例如,有一个星期日,我参加完足球比赛后感觉太累了,直到深夜也没完成家庭作业。
For example, one Sunday I felt so tired after having a football match that I did not finish my homework even at night.
柔恩。海瑞斯(1961-80),参加了784+11场比赛,进球14个,足球生涯的前一半时间在中后卫的位置上打拼,后来转成为了左后卫。
Ron Harris (1961-80) 784+11 games, 14 goals. Spent the first half of his career in central defence, and the second swapping full-back positions.
大约一年前,我开车带儿子和他的队友参加完足球比赛后回家,一辆很酷的意大利跑车停在了我们旁边,儿子的队友惊呼到,哇,那家伙可是个有钱人。
Driving back from one of my son's soccer games a year or so ago, a flashy Italian sports car pulled up alongside of us on the freeway and the teammate riding home with us said, 'Wow, that guy's rich.'
当时中国代表队只参加篮球、足球和游泳比赛,不仅迟到了,而且只有一名运动员(游泳选手)参加了比赛并他在预赛中就被淘汰了。
Then the Chinese delegation, representing basketball, soccer and swimming, arrived late for the event and only one sportsman, a swimmer, managed to compete. He was eliminated in the heats.
部族客开始了第一场村际足球比赛,对手是肯特队,我们有幸参加了这一历史性的体育盛会。
Tribewanted played their first village league football match against Kent, and we were lucky enough to be present at this historic sporting event.
足球上仍然有很多等着我去做的事情——我没代表西班牙参加国欧洲足球锦标赛,更不用说赢得比赛了。
There are still so many things left for me to do in football – I have never competed in, let alone won, a UEFA European Championship with Spain.
荷兰队主教练范马尔维克,在周六表示,对于罗本这样一个荷兰的顶级球员来说,参加周一在约翰内斯堡足球城体育场的比赛实在太冒险了。
The Dutch coach, Bert van Marwijk, said Saturday that it was too risky for Robben, one of the top Dutch players, to play on Monday at Soccer City stadium in Johannesburg.
他们参加了篮球,足球,游泳,田径,拳击,自行车和举重等项目的比赛。
They competed in basketball, football, swimming, track and field, boxing, bicycling and weight lifting.
出了事以后大家都以为他不能再踢足球了,可是他现在又已开始训练,准备下星期参加第一场比赛。
No one thought he'd be able to play football again after his accident, but he' s training again already and will play his first march next week.
部分集团劳动模范、先进员工和应邀参加了本次活动的乌克兰、韩国客人也获得了集团奖励的奥运足球比赛门票。
Some groups of model workers and advanced workers and was invited to participate in the event of the Ukraine, South Korea Guests also receive a group award of the Olympic soccer match tickets.
在他十年的足球生涯中,他代表日本国家队参加了三届世界杯和两次奥运会的比赛,并于2006年退役。
During his 10-year career, he played for the national team in three Fifa World Cup tournaments and in the Olympics twice. He retired in 2006.
表演者:安哥拉球迷参加了在非洲国家杯开幕式在11月11日在罗安达,安哥拉,体育场足球比赛日。
PERFORMERS: Angolan fans took part in the opening ceremony of the Africa Cup of Nations football tournament in the November 11 Stadium in Luanda, Angola, on Sunday.
三名参加奥林匹克入闱赛的伊拉克足球运动员在周末与澳大利亚的比赛后,消失了,而且计划寻求庇护。
Three Iraqi footballers who took part in their team's Olympic qualifier against Australia at the weekend have gone missing, and plan to seek asylum in the country.
旭日阳刚回地铁唱歌我的兴趣爱好是踢足球打篮球,去年还参加过学校组织的篮球比赛,虽然没有拿到名次,但我已经尽力了。
My hobbies are playing football and playing basketball. I took part in the school's basketball matches last year. although there was no place to get, but I already try my best.
悬赏我的兴趣爱好是踢足球打篮球,去年还参加过学校组织的篮球比赛,虽然没有拿到名次,但我已经尽力了。
I like playing football and basketball last year, I joined in the basketball match organised by our school, though I didn't get prize, I tried my best.
参加庆祝仪式的贵宾有中国奥林匹克足球队。该足球队上星期与英国女王花园巡游队的一场比赛变成了一场群殴,一名中国球员的下巴被打成骨折。
Guests of honour included the Chinese Olympic football team, whose friendly match with Queen's Park Rangers last week descended into a mass brawl which left one player with a broken jaw.
参加庆祝仪式的贵宾有中国奥林匹克足球队。该足球队上星期与英国女王花园巡游队的一场比赛变成了一场群殴,一名中国球员的下巴被打成骨折。
Guests of honour included the Chinese Olympic football team, whose friendly match with Queen's Park Rangers last week descended into a mass brawl which left one player with a broken jaw.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!君,已阅读到文档的结尾了呢~~
足球比赛承诺书【可编辑版】
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
足球比赛承诺书【可编辑版】
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer--144.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口}

我要回帖

更多关于 足球比赛申诉书 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信