歌词findtake me away歌词教一下

- 或用以下帐号直接登录 -
护眼灯市场鱼目混珠 护眼效果未必好于普通台灯
来源:作者:钱宇阳
  护眼灯是主要针对学生群体的一种台灯,价格较贵,但护眼灯真的能护眼吗?质检总局近日发布护眼灯抽检结果:市场上的护眼灯超过九成不合格,一些质量低劣的护眼灯反而可能损害视力。
  日前记者走访发现,市场上的护眼灯品牌繁多、款式各异,价格比普通台灯动辄贵好几百。而目前我国并没有出台统一的行业标准,市场上诸多护眼灯宣传的多是噱头。
  护眼灯比普通台灯价高
  如今各种“护眼灯”在台灯市场很流行。记者近期走访京城多家大型超市看到,不少台灯都标着“护眼灯”的字样。号称能“护眼”的台灯比普通台灯价格要高,一款售价300多元的护眼灯,号称“有效呵护双眼,科学照明,使用后眼睛不易疲劳”。当记者问及护眼灯与普通台灯的区别,超市销售人员介绍,前者可以对眼睛起到保护作用,而后者的护眼效果一般。一分价钱一分货,当然价格越高护眼效果越好。护眼灯材质与普通台灯应该会有所区别,但具体情况得问厂家。
  网络上护眼灯的种类更多,记者在淘宝上搜索“护眼灯”,跳出27万多个产品,价格从几百元到上千元不等,“无频闪、光线柔和、保护视力、护眼”是商家常见的宣传语。
  北京同仁医院眼科屈光中心主任周跃华介绍,护眼灯之所以越来越受青睐,主要有两个原因:一个是消费需求,另一个是迎合市场。不少家长为了更好地保护孩子的视力而盲目听信商家和厂家的宣传。
  抽检32批次九成不合格
  护眼灯真的护眼吗?近日国家质检总局对市场上的所谓护眼灯产品进行了首次大规模的质量安全风险监测。检测人员对与护眼功能相关的闪烁、照度及照度均匀度两个项目进行了检测。结果表明,32批次标注有“护眼”或“无频闪”的样品中,30批
  次的样品不符合检测要求。抽检人员还对28批次的普通台灯进行了对比检测,虽然不合格率较高,但从另一个角度来看,其中6批次的普通台灯,其闪烁项目、照度及照度均匀度等项目,反而比抽检中的30批次护眼灯更靠谱。
  “护眼”概念只是噱头
  国家质检总局在“护眼”台灯产品质量安全风险警示中指出,“护眼”这一说法目前并没有科学的定义,许多质量低劣的“护眼”台灯不但起不到护眼的作用,反而可能损害视力。记者查阅相关标准发现,在灯具产品类的国家标准以及行业标准中,都没有专门针对“护眼”灯的相关标准。
  周跃华表示,从“无频闪、光线柔和”等宣称概念来看,如果台灯能达到这样的效果,确实能延缓眼睛疲劳。但目前护眼灯只是商家提出的一个概念,与普通的照明工具并无太大差别。“大多护眼灯主打的卖点是‘无频闪’,据我们了解,这其中有很多是‘高频闪’。也就是说,这些灯具使用了变频电子镇流器,加快了闪烁的速度,并且超过了人眼的神经反应速度,人眼感觉不出,结果就成了商家口中的‘无频闪’。”
  此外,对于一些商家打出的护眼灯能预防近视的宣传,周跃华也表示,即使是真正的“无频闪”、“模拟自然光发出柔和光线”的护眼灯,最多也就是蓝光少一点,让眼睛受到的刺激小一点,但也无法起到预防近视的作用。其实,无论是太阳光还是灯光,如果使用不当,都会损伤视力,比如说光线过亮或频繁闪动,看书、用电脑的时间过长、距离太近等。
  周跃华还提醒,使用台灯时最好放在左前方,这样写字时,不容易受到阴影的干扰。把灯罩下压,让台灯的光线投射在眼睛下,避免光线直射眼睛。同时,室内最好还要有背景灯等其他光源(同时打开室内的顶灯或大灯等),不要使用产生镜面反射的桌面。每读写半个小时左右后,就要休息几分钟,并且保持正确的读写姿势。
欢迎关注“南方新闻网”公众号(微信上长按二维码识别 )
编辑:何平
请文明发言,还可以输入140字
您的评论已经发表成功,请等候审核
小提示:您要为您发表的言论后果负责,请各位遵守法纪注意语言文明
新闻关键词
为进一步推动广东省大学生深入学习《习近平总书记系列重要讲话读本》(2016年版),增强中国特色社会主义的道路自信、理论自信、制度自信,为实现中华民族伟大复兴的"中国梦"贡献智慧和力量,广东省委宣传部、南方网决定在全省普通高等学校大学生中开展"党中央治国理政新理念新思想新战略知识竞赛"活动。帮我找一下What Makes It To这首歌的中文歌词,邓紫棋唱的_百度知道
帮我找一下What Makes It To这首歌的中文歌词,邓紫棋唱的
用翻译器看不懂,请大家给个满意的答案
你不应该在我的头脑 But I's the one I should have hold,我必须让你走 If he didn&#39,He'它&lt,He't leavemakes to miss you so,You shouldn't block you out of my soul,then I&#39?;让想念你呢; I feel so ashamed?;STRONG class=tx_hit&STRONG class=tx_hit&STRONG class=tx_hit&gt?, It find my rainbow什么&STRONG class=tx_hit&t block you out of my soul,没有什么能够取代 ISTRONG class=tx_hit&it &ll be so sad他会很伤心 Miss you so,When you&#39,I don're gone,当你走了,我觉得很惭愧,那我就买不后悔 But I don'它&lt,我必须让你走 Every little thing you say,When you&#39要 Everytime you walk away,我找不到我的彩虹 But I can's the one I should have hold什么&lt,当你走了;STRONG class=tx_hit&gt,我们一切的味道 They are something could never be erased它们是一些可能永远不会被抹去 EveSTRONG class=tx_hit&t wanna let you go但我不能阻止你出我的灵魂;STRONG class=tx_hit&s nothing could replace每一个承诺;t find my rainbow想念你;re gone, I couldn&#39,他应该有一个我认为,如果你是正确的谁迟到了; I try to mend&#39,你已经;it &lt,When you&#39,There'STRONG class=tx_hit&gt,当你走了;t wanna let you go但我不能阻止你出我的灵魂,我不能阻止你出我灵魂的;它&我觉得很惭愧,I can&#39,He&#39?;让想念你呢;t leave him alone in sorrow, if you were the right one who came late我犹豫了,你不应该在我的头脑 But I&#39,我不想让你走 What &lt,I couldn&#39,I have to let you go但我不能离开他独自一人在悲伤; It wanna let you go想念你的话;STRONG class=tx_hit&gt,他是一个我应该举行 But I can&#39,I don'm so confused但我很困惑 I always think of you我总是想你 What &STRONG class=tx_hit&t be inside my mind我试图修补,没有什么能够取代 I hesitate'STRONG class=tx_hit&gt?;STRONG class=tx_hit&gt,我不想让你走 Ms the one I should have hold什么&lt?;m so confused但我很困惑 I always think of you我总是想你 What &it &如果你是正确的谁迟到了; if you were the right one who came late我毫不犹豫地&#39,and everything we taste你说的每一件小事;t ever came into my life,You shouldn'它&lt,我不想让你走 What &t be inside my mind我试图修补's nothing could replace你奉献一切,他是一个我应该举行 But I can't block you out of my soul?,I don'让想念你呢,You take my smile away每次你离开;makes to miss you so,I couldn'让想念你呢,你让我微笑吧 But I have no reason to make you stay但我没有理由让你留 Every pSTRONG class=tx_hit&gt,There'STRONG class=tx_hit&gt,I have to let you go但我不能离开他独自一人在悲伤,我找不到我的彩虹 But I can't find my rainbow什么&t dare但我不敢 he'it &lt,我找不到我的彩虹 But I can&#39?;STRONG class=tx_hit&ll take no regret如果他没有以往任何时候都走进我的生命
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
邓紫棋的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英文歌曲里有哪些歌词写得出味道的?
按投票排序
英文歌曲的歌詞是值得欣賞的。大概分了好幾個不同階段,都有佳作。沒有誰獨尊。20~60年代口語與書面語結合,大量漂亮的比喻和對照,大有詩經“賦比興”的意思。請隨便打開Billie Holiday和Ella Fitzgerald等人的專輯亂序播放。60~70年代的folk song有不少純美之作,也有描寫現實的批判之聲。Bob Dylan絕對是後者的代表人物。同期的流行曲絕對也是很精心雕琢的。Barbra Streisand的好友Alan Bergman, Marilyn Bergman夫婦寫了很多經典歌曲,而且其中漂亮的句子數不勝數。她前幾年出專輯專門灌錄二人的詞作經典,專輯名為What Matters most,其中的something new in my life寫得極漂亮。幾個詩人歌手身份重疊的就更不必提了,Joni Mitchell和Cohen都是可以出詩集的人。八九十年代有各種不同的創作組合,不少vocalists對自己歌曲的歌詞是很有要求的。只是兩千年開始,唱片公司開始主打唱作人,不論英文學得好不好都要歌手自己寫歌詞,好像作詞人也就沒落了。流行歌的歌詞也越來越爛。只剩下過去的資深藝人還保證了以前歌詞的水準,。
最近看了好几遍悲惨世界的Musical,举几个其中的例子吧。"Do you hear the people sing?"ENJOLRASDo you hear the people sing?Singing a song of angry men?It is the music of a peopleWho will not be slaves again!When the beating of your heartEchoes the beating of the drumsThere is a life about to startWhen tomorrow comes!COMBEFERREWill you join in our crusade?Who will be strong and stand with me?Beyond the barricadeIs there a world you long to see?Courfeyrac:Then join in the fightThat will give you the right to be free!ALLDo you hear the people sing?Singing a song of angry men?It is the music of a peopleWho will not be slaves again!When the beating of your heartEchoes the beating of the drumsThere is a life about to startWhen tomorrow comes!FEUILLYWill you give all you can giveSo that our banner may advanceSome will fall and some will liveWill you stand up and take your chance?The blood of the martyrsWill water the meadows of France!ALLDo you hear the people sing?Singing a song of angry men?It is the music of a peopleWho will not be slaves again!When the beating of your heartEchoes the beating of the drumsThere is a life about to startWhen tomorrow comes!"Empty chairs at empty tables"MARIUSThere's a grief that can't be spoken.There's a pain goes on and on.Empty chairs at empty tablesNow my friends are dead and gone.Here they talked of revolution.Here it was they lit the flame.Here they sang about `tomorrow'And tomorrow never came.From the table in the cornerThey could see a world rebornAnd they rose with voices ringingI can hear them now!The very words that they had sungBecame their last communionOn the lonely barricade at dawn.Oh my friends, my friends forgive meThat I live and you are gone.There's a grief that can't be spoken.There's a pain goes on and on.Phantom faces at the window.Phantom shadows on the floor.Empty chairs at empty tablesWhere my friends will meet no more.Oh my friends, my friends, don't ask meWhat your sacrifice was forEmpty chairs at empty tablesWhere my friends will meet no more "On my own" And now I'm all alone again nowhere to turn, no one to go towithout a home without a friend without a face to say hello toAnd now the night is nearNow I can make believe he's hereSometimes I walk alone at nightWhen everybody else is sleepingI think of him and then I'm happyWith the company I'm keepingThe city goes to bedAnd I can live inside my headOn my ownPretending he's beside meAll aloneI walk with him till morningWithout himI feel his arms around meAnd when I lose my way I close my eyesAnd he has found meIn the rain the pavement shines like silverAll the lights are misty in the riverIn the darkness, the trees are full of starlightAnd all I see is him and me forever and foreverAnd I know it's only in my mindThat I'm talking to myself and not to himAnd although I know that he is blindStill I say, there's a way for usI love himBut when the night is overHe is goneThe river's just a riverWithout himThe world around me changesThe trees are bare and everywhereThe streets are full of strangersI love himBut every day I'm learningAll my lifeI've only been pretendingWithout meHis world will go on turningA world that's full of happinessThat I have never knownI love himI love himI love himBut only on my own"I dreamed a dream" There was a time when men were kindWhen their voices were softAnd their words invitingThere was a time when love was blindAnd the world was a songAnd the song was excitingThere was a timeThen it all went wrongI dreamed a dream in time gone byWhen hope was highAnd life worth livingI dreamed that love would never dieI dreamed that God would be forgivingThen I was young and unafraidAnd dreams were made and used and wastedThere was no ransom to be paidNo song unsung, no wine untastedBut the tigers come at nightWith their voices soft as thunderAs they tear your hope apartAs they turn your dream to shameHe slept a summer by my sideHe filled my days with endless wonderHe took my childhood in his strideBut he was gone when autumn cameAnd still I dream he'll come to meThat we will live the years togetherBut there are dreams that cannot beAnd there are storms we cannot weatherI had a dream my life would beSo different from this hell I'm livingSo different now from what it seemedNow life has killed the dream I dreamed.
If I were a flower growing wild and freeAll I'd want is you to be my sweet honey bee.And if I were a tree growing tall and greenAll I'd want is you to shade me and be my leavesIf I were a flower growing wild and freeAll I'd want is you to be my sweet honey bee.And if I were a tree growing tall and greenAll I'd want is you to shade me and be my leavesAll I want is you, will you be my brideTake me by the hand and stand by my sideAll I want is you, will you stay with me?Hold me in your arms and sway me like the sea.If you were a river in the mountains tall,The rumble of your water would be my call.If you were the winter, I know I'd be the snowJust as long as you were with me, when the cold winds blow.All I want is you, will you be my brideTake me by the hand and stand by my sideAll I want is you, will you stay with me?Hold me in your arms and sway me like the sea.If you were a wink, I'd be a nodIf you were a seed, well I'd be a pod.If you were the floor, I'd wanna be the rugAnd if you were a kiss, I know I'd be a hugAll I want is you, will you be my brideTake me by the hand and stand by my sideAll I want is you, will you stay with me?Hold me in your arms and sway me like the sea.If you were the wood, I'd be the fire.If you were the love, I'd be the desire.If you were a castle, I'd be your moat,And if you were an ocean, I'd learn to float.All I want is you, will you be my brideTake me by the hand and stand by my sideAll I want is you, will you stay with me?Hold me in your arms and sway me like the sea.
"The Temptation Of Adam" - Josh Ritter? "If this was the cold war we could keep each other warm,"I said on the first occasion that I met MarieWe were crawling through the hatch that was the missile silo doorAnd I don't think that she really thought that much of meI never had to learn to love her like I learned to love the bombShe just came along and started to ignore meBut as we waited for the big one and I started singing her my songsAnd I think she started feeling something for meWe passed the time with crosswords that she thought to bring inside"What five letters spell apocalypse?", she asked meI won her over saying, 'W' 'W' 'I' 'I' 'I'.Oh, we smiled and we both knew that she misjudged meOh Marie, it was so easy to fall in love with youIt felt almost like a home of sorts or somethingAnd you would keep the warhead missile silo good as newAnd I watched you with my thumb above the buttonThen one night you found me in my army issue cotAnd you told me of your flash of inspirationYou said, "Fusion was the broken heart that's lonely's only thought"And all night long you drove me wild with your equationsOh Marie, do you remember all the time we used to takeMaking love and then ransack the rationsI think about you leaving now in the avalanche cascadesAnd my eyes get washed away in chain reactionsOh Marie, if you would stay and we could stick pins in the mapOf all the places where you thought that love would be foundAnd I would only need one pin to show where my love is atIn a top secret location three hundred feet under the groundOh, we could hold each other close, stay up every nightLooking up into the dark like it's the night skyPretend this giant missile is a old oak tree insteadCarve our name in hearts into the warheadOh Marie, there's something tells me things just won't work out aboveThat our love would live a half life on the surfaceSo at night while you are sleeping, I hold you closer just becauseAs our time grows short I get a little nervousSo I think about the big one, WWIIIWould we ever really care, the world had ended?You could hold me here forever like you're holding me tonightI think about that big red button and I'm tempted I'm a fan of poetry and The Temptation of Adam is the most poetic song I've heard in the last five years. The lyrics tell a vivid story of an unlikely love in a missile silo under the backdrop of nuclear apocalypse. What's even more beautiful is how it intertwines the three motifs ofThe Fall of Man exegesis from Genesis Chapter 3Idealistic romanceNuclear physicsYou may notice that The Temptation of Adam has no chorus, which is different from most modern songs, and is very reminiscent of Bob Dylan's song-writing (check out ). In fact, I'll just refer to the lyrics as 'the poem' from now on to emphasize its literary qualities. The Temptation of Adam is 10 stanzas of 4 lines each, written in alternate rhyme, with the exception of stanza 8. I like to divide the poem into what I consider the 4 arcs of the story,"The Wooing of Marie" - stanzas 1, 2 & 3"The Passion" - stanzas 4, 5 & 6"The Prayer" - stanzas 7 & 8"The Realization and The Temptation" - stanzas 9 & 10The tone of the poem is also soothing and melodic, primarily due to the assonance of 'o' and 'ah' syllables throughout the poem. For example, "If this was the cold war we could keep each other warm,""Fusion was the broken heart that's lonely's only thought"Of all the places where you thought that love would be foundWhen set to music, the song reverberates with the tenderness of a high school love ballade. It's always difficult to divorce the lyrics of a song from its music, but in this case, the poem, The Temptation of Adam could proudly stand on its own.I have a lot more to talk about (just look at these notes!), but I'll take a break for now.To be continued...- - - - -"On the Radio Lyrics" - Regina Spektor?This is how it worksIt feels a little worseThan when we drove our hearseRight through that screaming crowdWhile laughing up a stormUntil we were just boneUntil it got so warmThat none of us could sleepAnd all the StyrofoamBegan to melt awayWe tried to find some wordsTo aid in the decayBut none of them were homeInside their catacombA million ancient beesBegan to sting our kneesWhile we were on our kneesPraying that diseaseWould leave the ones we loveAnd never come againOn the radioWe heard, 'November Rain'That solo's really longBut it's a pretty songWe listened to it twice'Case the DJ was asleepThis is how it worksYou're young until you're notYou love until you don'tYou try until you can'tYou laugh until you cryYou cry until you laughAnd everyone must breatheUntil their dying breathNo, this is how it worksYou peer inside yourselfYou take the things you likeAnd try to love the things you tookAnd then you take that love you madeAnd stick it into someSomeone else's heartPumping someone else's bloodAnd walking arm in armYou hope it don't get harmedBut even if it doesYou'll just do it all againAnd on the radioYou hear, 'November Rain'That solo's awful longBut it's a good refrainYou listen to it twice'Cause the DJ is asleepOn the radio, on the radio
- - - - -"Fuel Up" - Stornoway?Curled up in the back of the carNine years old, you don't know where you areAnd your head's on the window, your eyes are just closedThere's a voice in the front and a hush on the roadYou're a passenger but your mind is traveling onOpen your eyes and you're nine years olderHands on the wheel and you're racing on overTo lie with your first love, you can't wait to see herYou borrowed the car and you think you're the driverBut now you're the passenger to your own heartAnd it takes you traveling, traveling onWhen the morning broke and the sky fell downIt went black as night and the wind blew roundAnd stole your directions, you lost your way homeAnd you felt like a passenger left by the roadBut I'll tell you the reason you couldn't get home'Cause there's nowhere you've been and it's nowhere you're goingHome is only a feeling you get in your mindFrom the people you love and you travel besideYou may feel like a passenger but now you're the driverYou've got to go traveling, traveling onBecause if you break down, it's a cold, hard shoulderSo fuel up your mind and fire up your heart and drive onDrive on, drive onAnd when your days are darker, put your foot down harderDrive on, drive onAnd it's 9 more years you've been driving nowBut tonight you're stumbling through your old townYou met up with a school friend who's still just the sameAnd you talked all the same shit you talked in those daysAnd now you're drunk and you're sad for the old times passing you byFor there's no rewind so you might as well playWhile your time is rolling awayAnd get back on the road, it's a beautiful dayPick up all the friends you can find on your wayAnd if you lose direction they'll be there guiding you onGuiding you, guiding you onWe're all going the same way down this long road(So fuel up)Yes, we're all bound the same way down this long, long roadSo fuel up your mind and fire up your heartAnd drive on, drive on, drive onAnd when your days are darker, put your foot down harderDrive onFuel up and drive onFuel up and drive onDrive on - - - - -"Born To Run" - Bruce Springsteen?In the day we sweat it out in the streets of a runaway American dream
At night we ride through mansions of glory in suicide machines
Sprung from cages out on Highway 9
Chrome wheeled, fuel injected and stepping out over the line
Baby, this town rips the bones from your back
It's a death trap, it's a suicide rap
We got to get out while we're young
Because tramps like us, baby we were born to run
Wendy let me in, I want to be your friend
I want to guard your dreams and visions
Just wrap your legs around these velvet rims
And strap your hands across my engines
Together we could break this trap
We'll run until we drop, baby we'll never go back
Will you walk with me out on the wire
Because baby, I'm just a scared and lonely rider
But I got to find out how it feels
I want to know if love is wild
Girl, I want to know if love is real
Beyond the Palace hemi-powered drones scream down the boulevard
The girls comb their hair in rear-view mirrors
And the boys try to look so hard
The amusement park rises bold and stark
Kids are huddled on the beach in a mist
I want to die with you Wendy on the streets tonight
In an everlasting kiss
The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power drive
Everybody's out on the run tonight but there's no place left to hide
Together Wendy, we can live with the sadness
I'll love you with all the madness in my soul
Someday girl I don't know when we're going to get to that place
Where we really want to go and we'll walk in the sun
But until then tramps like us, baby we were born to run - - - - -"November Rain" - Guns N' Roses?When I look into your eyes, I can see a love restrainedBut darlin' when I hold you, don't you know I feel the same? Nothin' lasts forever and we both know hearts can changeAnd it's hard to hold a candle in the cold November rainWe've been through this such a long, long timeJust tryin' to kill the pain, ooh yeahBut lovers always come and lovers always goAn' no one's really sure who's lettin' go today...walking awayAnd if we take the time to lay it on the lineI could rest my head just knowin' that you were mine, all mineSo if you want to love me then darlin' don't refrainOr I'll just end up walkin' in the cold November rainDo you need some time on your own?Do you need some time all alone?Everybody needs some time on their ownDon't you know you need some time all alone?I know it's hard to keep an open heartWhen even friends seem out to harm youBut if you could heal the broken heartWouldn't time be out to charm you?Sometimes I need some time on my ownSometimes I need some time all aloneEverybody needs some time on their ownDon't you know you need some time all aloneAnd when your fears subside and shadows still remain, oh yeahI know that you can love me when there's no one left to blameSo never mind the darkness we still can find a wayNothin' lasts forever, even cold November rain
Jack Savoretti的《Russian Roulette》太有味道了,歌词和歌曲都特别棒。歌词:How I survived a massacre I’ll never understand永远无法知道 我是如何从那场血腥的屠杀中逃亡I fought the fighting strong and hard as any other man和其他的人一样 我坚强又残忍的战斗Yet I return as hero while they return as ghosts不同的是 我作为英雄归来而他们却成为幽灵I have a burden on the hearts of those they loved the most面对他们一生所爱 我的心 沉重不堪Take me back to the place where I used to be请带我回到 昔日有你的岁月Before I lived the lifetime在我用悔恨 渡过余生之前Show me all of the heaven I used to see再让我看一次 我的孤独的情人In the eyes of this lonely lover of mine眼里曾经的那片天空In the eyes of this lonely lover of mine倒影在情人眼里的那片天空I own my reward of this peace and quiet of both I’m never sure不敢相信 现在我所拥有的平和与宁静The sound of silence, scarceness, endless ever since the world因为我听过这个世界永无休止的寂静 与恐惧的呻吟I drink away the memories too vicious to be told饮尽无法启齿的邪恶记忆之后The hollow part I carry now is no good on my soul随身携带的冷漠 再也无法慰藉我的灵魂Take me back to the place where I used to be请带我回到 昔日有你的岁月Before I lived the lifetime在我用悔恨 渡过余生之前Show me all of the heaven I used to see再让我看一次 我的孤独的情人In the eyes of this lonely lover of mine眼里曾经的那片天空In the eyes of this lonely lover of mine倒影在情人眼里的那片天空资料:引自:
脑子里面出现了一堆,我认为最有味道的是这首:《Wish you were here》——Pink FloydSo, so you think you can tell Heaven from Hell, Blue skys from pain. Can you tell a green field From a cold steel rail? A smile from a veil? Do you think you can tell? And did they get you to trade Your heros for ghosts? Hot ashes for trees? Hot air for a cool breeze? Cold comfort for change? And did you exchange A walk on part in the war For a lead role in a cage? How I wish, how I wish you were here. We're just two lost souls Swimming in a fish bowl, Year after year, Running over the same old ground. What have we found? The same old fears. Wish you were here.(初中英语水平应该就能看懂,歌词有没有味道我说了不算,还是大家自己边看边听吧。)接下来我还要补充一下可能文不对题但是我认为很有味道的歌词:Pink Floyd早期歌曲《Set the Controls for the Heart of the Sun》中,Roger Waters引用了我国唐代诗人李商隐和李贺的诗歌:1、"watch little by little the night turns around"(暂见夜阑干)2、"countless the twigs which tremble in dawn"(撼晓几多枝)3、“one inch of love is one inch of ashes.”(一寸相思一寸灰)4、"Witness the man who raved at the wall as he wrote his questions to Heaven"(公看呵壁书问
天)以上四句诗歌分别来自于李商隐的《无题四首》(其三)、《柳》、《无题四首》(其二)和李贺的《公无出门》这首歌无处不散发着浓郁的东方神秘气息(在西方人眼中,东方是神秘的,嗯),早期的Roger Waters与很多前卫摇滚音乐人一样对东方文化情有独钟。另外Pink Floyd第一张专辑《The Piper at the Gates of Dawn》中的歌曲《Chapter 24》的歌词是Syd根据我国经典《易经》第二十四章所写。详细情况见后面维基条目。关于我说的是事实而不是瞎掰,参见:1、2、
Viva La Vida 生命万岁I used to rule the world Seas would rise when I gave the word Now in the morning I sleep alone Sweep the streets I used to own 我曾经主宰世界。 大海也愿为我咆哮。 如今我清晨独眠, 在我曾拥有的井巷中彷徨。 I used to roll the dice Feel the fear in my enemy's eyes Listen as the crowd would sing: "Now the old king is dead! Long live the king!" 我经历过孤注一掷, 感受过敌人眼底的不可终日, 领教过愚民们高喊口号: “先王亡矣!我王永世!” One minute I held the key Next the walls were closed on me And I discovered that my castles stand Upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand 大权刚刚在手, 城墙即将我禁闭。 我这才发现我城堡的基石 竟如散沙盐粒般脆弱无力。 I hear Jerusalem bells a ringing Roman Cavalry choirs are singing Be my mirror my sword and shield My missionaries in a foreign field For some reason I can't explain Once you go there was never, never an honest word That was when I ruled the world 耶路撒冷传来一声钟响。 罗马骑兵唱诗班正在吟唱。 我异疆的传教士啊, 我的明镜,宝剑与盾牌由你们担当! 其中缘由我不能讲明, 自你走后,我从未, 从未听过只字真言。 那就是我主宰世界的年月。 It was the wicked and wild wind Blew down the doors to let me in. Shattered windows and the sound of drums People couldn't believe what I'd become 凶煞狂风袭来, 冲破重门将我押入, 狼藉一片,鼓声四起。 我的结局无人能料。 Revolutionaries wait For my head on a silver plate Just a puppet on a lonely string Oh who would ever want to be king? 革命者期待看到 我的头颅被摆上银盘。 我不过一个孤家傀儡, 唉,谁愿做王? I hear Jerusalem bells a ringing Roman Cavalry choirs are singing Be my mirror my sword and shield My missionaries in a foreign field For some reason I can't explain I know Saint Peter won't call my name Never an honest word But that was when I ruled the world 耶路撒冷传来一声钟响。 罗马骑兵唱诗班正在吟唱。 我异疆的传教士啊, 我的明镜,宝剑与盾牌由你们担当! 其中缘由我不能讲明, 我深知圣彼得不会唤我姓名。 从未听过只字真言。 但那就是我主宰世界的年月。
太多了。不过六七十年代的民谣大神们居然木有人提到。Allen Ginsberg也是录过歌的哟。这一代人的作品里,最喜欢的是主业写诗副业唱民谣的Leonard Cohen的Suzanne:Suzanne takes you down to her place near the riverYou can hear the boats go You can spend the night beside herAnd you know that she's half crazyBut that's why you want to be thereAnd she feeds you tea and orangesThat come all the way from ChinaAnd just when you mean to tell herThat you have no love to give herThen she gets you on her wavelengthAnd she lets the river answerThat you've always been her loverAnd you want to travel with herAnd you want to travel blindAnd you know that she will trust youFor you've touched her perfect body with your mind.And Jesus was a sailorWhen he walked upon the waterAnd he spent a long time watchingFrom his lonely wooden towerAnd when he knew for certainOnly drowning men could see himHe said 'All men will be sailors thenUntil the sea shall free them'But he himself was brokenLong before the sky would openForsaken, almost humanHe sank beneath your wisdom like a stoneAnd you want to travel with himAnd you want to travel blindAnd you think maybe you'll trust himFor he's touched your perfect body with his mind.Now Suzanne takes your handAnd she leads you to the riverShe is wearing rags and feathersFrom Salvation Army countersAnd the sun pours down like honeyOn our lady of the harbourAnd she shows you where to lookAmong the garbage and the flowersThere are heroes in the seaweedThere are children in the morningThey are leaning out for loveAnd they will lean that way foreverWhile Suzanne holds the mirrorAnd you want to travel with herAnd you want to travel blindAnd you know that you can trust herFor she's touched your perfect body with her mind. Cohen的歌词有的宗教典故用的太多(比如Hallelujah),不太容易翻译出味道,就不贴中文了。近两年听过的歌里,最喜欢的的是Damien Rice的Amy:Nothing unusual, nothing strangeClose to nothing at allThe same old scenario, the same old rainAnd there's no explosions hereThen something unusual, something strangeComes from nothing at allI saw a spaceship fly by your windowDid you see it disappear?Amie come sit on my wallAnd read me the story of OAnd tell it like you still believeThat the end of the centuryBrings a change for you and meNothing unusual, nothing's changedJust a little older that's allYou know when you've found it,There's something I've learned'Cause you feel it when they take it awaySomething unusual, something strangeComes from nothing at allBut I'm not a miracleAnd you're not a saintJust another soldierOn the road to nowhereAmie come sit on my wallAnd read me the story of OAnd tell it like you still believeThat the end of the centuryBrings a change for you and meAnd Amie come sit on my wallAnd read me the story of OAnd tell it like you still believeThat the end of the centuryBrings a change for you and me 作者用了跳动的意象和奇怪的性暗示,相当有诗意。
Down by the Salley Gardens My love and I She passed the Salley Gardens  
With little snow-white feet.      She bid me take love easy, As the lea  But I, being young and foolish,   With her did not agree.         In a field down by the river       
My love and I did stand,    
And on my leaning shoulder   She lay her snow-white hand. 
She bid me take life easy,      As the gras But I was young and foolish,   And now am full of tears. Wikipedia:I belong to me I will not give up my own selfJust to be with youI will not be glad just to doWhat I'm told to doI'm not meant to be your propertyNo, I belong I meIf I want to reach for the starsYou can't hold me backI want to take chancesFar off from the beaten trackDon't force me to be what I can't beI belong to meIf you try to tame meI will not obeyI'd rather leave you aloneIf you try to change meI must break awayTo be what I am on my ownI'm freezing, I'm burningI live without compromiseI'm growing, I'm learningI'm ready to pay the priceI know it's not easy to be freeBut I belong to me I hate to be burdenedWith duties that I despiseYou know I can't standTo be watched by a thousand eyesI flee from the crowd in agonyI just belong to meIf you want to keep meDon't hold me so tightI can't give my life for your loveIf you want to break meI'll not even fightI'll just fly away like a dove I'm here when you need meI live and I die with youI'll share all your troublesI'll laugh and I'll cry with youYou can blame me and bless meBut you cannot possess me'Cause I belong to meTo me!Source:
mac的广告歌~~~
I'm a new soul
我刚来不久
I can do this strange world
觉得自己能适应这个奇怪的世界
hoping I could learn a bit about how to give and take
希望能懂得如何给予,如何索取
But since I came here
不过自从我来了之后
I felt the joy and the fear
感受过快乐,也有恐惧
Finding myself making every possible mistake