坦诫的英语作文

坦率说出用英语怎么说
沪江词库精选坦率说出用英语怎么说、英语单词怎么写、例句等信息
英文翻译: spit it out
Spit in [on] one's hands
啐唾沫在手掌上;加紧努力
Fried bacon spitting in the pan
在锅内啪作响的煎腌肉
Food broiled or roasted on a small skewer or spit.
在小炙叉上焙烤的食物
She is spitting out husks of sunflower seed on the floor.
她把葵花籽壳吐在了地板上。
He was spitting out the husks of sunflower seeds on the floor.
他把葵花子壳吐在地板上。
For the sake of the environment, the unsightly and unhygenic practice of spitting on the figures is now forbidden
为保护环境,讲究卫生,万人唾面已受劝阻。
She rushed out of the room with her pajamas, when snow was spitting.
她穿着睡衣裤冲出了房子,那时正下着小雪。
The box has been spitting forth maddening nine - second sound bites(Mary McGrory)
便携式立体收录机里正播放一段令人受不了的长达九秒的讲话(玛丽·麦格罗里)
There was a tortoise at the foot of the hill and a dragon on the top of the hill that could spit out wine automatically.
山下有龟,山上有龙,龙还会自动往杯子里吐酒
Put a bib on the baby. I don't want him to spit up on his new clothes.
给小孩带上围嘴儿,我不想让他吐到他的新衣服上。
英文翻译推荐
man-to-man
open-faced
open-minded
openhearted
lay sth on the line
not mince matters
not to mince matters
not to put too fine a point on
not to put too fine a point on it
to be frank
make no bones about
straight out
tanganyika
2016坦率说出英文怎么写由沪江网提供。分类学习站点
坦白说的英文怎么说
坦白说的英文:Frankly speaking参考例句:To be frank坦白说To put it baldly, if you don't stop smoking you cannot be cured of the disease坦白说,假使你不戒烟,这病就治不好。&To be frank, I don't like you.&"坦白说,我不喜欢你。"She confessed stealing the money.她坦白说她偷了钱。To put it baldly, if you don't stop smoking you cannot be cured of the disease.坦白说,假使你不戒烟,这病就治不好。The police urged the criminal to make a clean breast of everything.警察督促犯人坦白说出一切。One day the hubby got suspicious and asked, Tell me the truth, dear.Is this third child really mine?一天,丈夫很怀疑地问:“坦白说,亲爱的,老三真的是我的孩子吗?” Mrs. Jerky: Well, to be quite frank, I'm not so hot, young lady. This morning, my dog got hit by a car.哲琪太太:嗯,坦白说,我不很好,小姐。今天早上我的狗被一辆车撞了。:adv. 坦诚地;坦率地(讲)And it is only fair to tell you frankly that I am fearfully extravagant.但我向您说实话才对,我一向花钱如水。Frankly I cannot imagine how any manager can afford to get rid of it.坦率地说我不能想象哪个经理能摆脱得了它。Frankly I can't imagine how any manager could afford to get rid of it.坦率地说我不能想象哪个经理能摆脱得了它。She had allowed him up to this point to talk so frankly that he had no expectation of shocking her by this ejaculation.到现在为止,戴西一直让他大胆直言,并没有不快的表示,因此他丝毫没有料到,刚才他那一声惊叹,竟会使她大为震怒。It's some freakish garish beauty pageant that has nothing, frankly to do with health and welfare.
它是某种奇特扎眼的选美,坦率地说与健康和福利毫无关系。:v. 谈话;说话;提起;会讲;…行话;演讲;代表;表明;显示;不言而喻Don't speak for your friend, speak for yourself. 不要代表你的朋友发言了,谈谈你自己的看法吧。Don't speak for your friend,speak for yourself.不要代表你的朋友发言了,谈谈你自己的看法吧。It is one thing to speak much and another to speak pertinently话讲得多是一回事,讲得恰当是另一回事He speaks in popular language.他用通俗的语言讲话。She has a direct way of speaking.她说话直爽。翻译推荐:相关热点:
加载更多评论
听说鲍里斯被任命外交大臣 外国段子手已开火
特蕾莎梅接任英国首相公开演讲全文 附语言
网红必备:怎样在镜头前呈现最美的自己?
BBC把咱们微博上的南海段子都翻成了英文……
沪江英语微信
请输入错误的描述和修改建议,非常感谢!
错误的描述:
修改的建议:英语作文中文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
英语作文中文
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
你可能喜欢坦诚 英文_百度知道
坦诚用英语翻译,谢谢
提问者采纳
如果用“To be honest”或“Honestly”,与坦诚有细微的差别,应该翻成“To be frank”或“Frankly”,意思是“诚实的”正统的来说
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
坦诚的相关知识
其他4条回答
是Honest,楼上答的是形容词!
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 关于坦诚的作文 的文章

更多推荐