what does it mean that电影

能不能准确翻译下 what does it mean?并分析下句子成分_百度作业帮
能不能准确翻译下 what does it mean?并分析下句子成分
陈刚com452
What 疑问代词,作为 mean 的宾语.“什么”的意思.does 助词,表示一般现在时,而且主语是第3人称单数.it 主语.mean 谓语,动词,“意思”的意思.mean 作为及物动词的时候,意思是“表示……的意思”.
其他类似问题
这什么意思
它是什么意思?是一个特殊疑问句特殊疑问词是what does是助词it是主语mean是谓语
What does it mean? = 这是什么意思?(What 是疑问词;it 是主语;mean是动词)
它是什么意思?
扫描下载二维码欢迎来到21世纪教育网题库中心!
“Mum, what does it mean when someone tells you that they have a skeleton (骨骼) in the closet (衣橱)?” Jessica asked. “A skeleton in the closet?” her mother paused thoughtfully. “Well, it's something that you would rather not have anyone else know about. For example, if in the past, someone in Dad's family had been arrested for stealing a horse, it would be 'a skeleton in his family's closet'. He really wouldn't want any neighbor to know about it.”“Why pick on my family?” Jessica's father said with anger. “Your family history isn't so good, you know. Wasn't your great-great-grandfather a prisoner who was transported to Australia for his crimes?”“Yes, but people these days say that you are not a real Australian unless your ancestors arrived as prisoners.”“Gosh, sorry I asked. I think I understand now,” Jessica cut in before things grew worse. After dinner, the house was very quiet. Jessica's parents were still quite angry with each other. Her mother was ironing clothes and every now and then she glared at her husband, who hid behind his newspaper pretending to read. When she finished, she gathered the freshly pressed clothes in her arms and walked to Jessica's closet. Just as she opened the door and reached in to hang a skirt, a bony arm stuck out from the dark depths and a bundle of white bones fell to the floor. Jessica's mother sank in a faint (晕倒), waking only when Jessica put a cold, wet cloth on her forehead. She looked up to see the worried faces of her husband and daughter.“What happened? Where am I?” she asked. “You just destroyed the school's skeleton, Mum,” explained Jessica. “I brought it home to help me with my health project. I meant to tell you, but it seemed that as soon as I mentioned skeletons and closets, it caused a problem between you and Dad.” Jessica looked in amazement as her parents began to laugh madly. “They're both crazy,” she thought.【小题1】According to Jessica's mother, “a skeleton in the close” means ________.A.a family honor2 g9 j1 g& @1 ]- V2 N! f B.a family secret4 P& K- ?6 [1 j! ^6 @5 U' ^8 ] C.a family story1 b' A; Q4 U& X' a. K# _% i D.a family treasure9 \& V8 E6 M3 a. G9 W 【小题2】What can we learn about some Australians' ancestors from Paragraph 2?A.They were brought to Australia as prisoners.
f/ `/ \2 f% R
C/ M- a$ E B.They were the earliest people living in Australia.2 f( K. ^- e0 G: N; M, R C.They were involved in some crimes in Australia.9 M# d6 _4 B1 B5 Z3 M D.They were not regarded as criminals in their days.+ ^8 T$ R9 g9 X4 A5 i 【小题3】Why did Jessica bring a skeleton home?A.She was curious about it.! a& P/ M* B0 N2 X& G1 F' ? B.She planned to keep it for fun.7 I( a6 _" L, b: S2 E& _3 J/ Z" V C.She needed it for her school task. 6 A2 g+ ?8 R4 P1 S) i D.She intended to scare her parents.* S# ?6 `2 J# V 【小题4】 Jessica's parents laughed madly at the end of the story probably because ________.A.they were crazy.' Q- I$ d" ?! S$ e. [% F) M B.they were over excited.* G) M- D
F- f6 Y. Q# A C.they realized their misunderstanding.- V0 F" f! Y, W6 b& K7 H D.they both thought they had won the quarrel./ F9 A+ ?0 S0 Q: [0 c
答案【小题1】B【小题1】A【小题1】C【小题1】C“Mum, what does it mean when someone tells you……阅读理解及答案解析(2011年高考英语江西卷)_高中_英语学习网
最新公告:
&&没有公告
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
“Mum,&what&does&it&mean&when&someone&tells&you……阅读理解及答案解析(2011年高考英语江西卷)
&&&热&&&&&★★★★
“Mum,&what&does&it&mean&when&someone&tells&you……阅读理解及答案解析(2011年高考英语江西卷)
文章来源:
更新时间: 00:09:37
“Mum, what does it mean when someone tells you that they have a skeleton () in the closet ()”Jessica asked. “A skeleton in the closet?” her mother paused thoughtfully, Well, it’s something that you would rather not have anyone else know about. For example, if in the past, someone in Dad’s family had been arrested for stealing a horse, it would be ‘a skeleton in his family’s closet’. He really wouldn’t want any neighbor to know about it.”
“Why pick on my family?” Jessica’s father said with anger. “Your family history isn’t so good, you know. Wasn’t you great C great grandfather a prisoner who was transported to Australia for his crimes?” “Yes, but people these days say that you are not a real Australian unless your ancestors arrived as prisoners.” “Gosh, sorry I asked. I think I understand now,” Jessica cut in before things grew worse.
After dinner, the house was very quiet. Jessica’s parents were still quite angry with each other. Her mother was ironing clothes and every now and then she glared at her husband, who hid behind his newspaper pretending to read. When she finished, she gathered the freshly pressed clothes in her arms and walked to Jessica’s closet. Just as she opened the door and reached in to hang a skirt, a bony arm stuck out from the dark depths and a bundle of white bones fell to the floor. Jessica’s mother sank into a faint (), waking only when Jessica put a cold, wet cloth on her forehead. She looked up to see the worried faces of her husband and daughter.
“What happened? Where am I?” she asked. “You just destroyed the school’s skeleton, Mum,” explained Jessica. “I brought it home to help me with my health project. I meant to tell you, but it seemed that as soon as I mentioned skeletons and closets, it caused a problem between you and Dad.” Jessica looked in amazement as her parents began to laugh madly. “They’re both crazy,” she thought.
56According to Jessica’s mother, “a skeleton in the closet” means &&&&&&&&.
&&&&& Aa family honor&&&&&&& Ba family secret&&&&&&&& Ca family story&&&&&&&&& Da family treasure
57What can we learn about some Australian’s ancestors from Paragraph 2?
&&&&&& AThey were brought to Australia as prisoners.
&&&&&& BThey were the earliest people living in Australia.
&&&&&& CThey were involved in some crimes in Australia.
&&&&&& DThey were not regarded as criminals in their days.
58Jessica’s mother fell down into a faint because she was &&&&&&&&&.
&&&&&& Aknocked&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Bfrightened&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Cinjured&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Dsurprised
59Why did Jessica bring a skeleton home?
&&&&& AShe was curious about it.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& BShe planned to keep it for fun.
&&&&&& CShe needed it for her school task.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& DShe intended to scare her parents.
60Jessica’s parents laughed madly at the end of the story probably because &&&&&&&.
&&&&&& Athey were crazy&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Bthey were overexcited
&&&&&& Cthey realized their misunderstanding&&&&&&&&&&&& Dthey both thought they had won the quarrel
“it’s something that you would rather not have anyone else to know about”“”B
:”Yesbut people these days say that you are not a real Australian unless your ancestors arrived as prisoners”“”A
“Just as she opened the door and reached in to hang a skirt, a bony arm stuck out from the dark depths and a bundle of white bones fell to the floor.”“”
“I brought it home to help me with my health project.”“”project“, ”C
Jessica“Mum, what does it mean when someone tells you that they have a skeletonin the closet?”Jessica“I meant to tell you, but it seemed that as soon as I mentioned skeletons and closets, it caused a problem between you and Dad.”JessicaC
文章录入:admin&&&&责任编辑:zfj&
上一个文章: 下一个文章:
【字体: 】【】【】【】【】【】
  网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)}

我要回帖

更多关于 what does he mean 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信