there is no way是proper什么意思思

您要找的是不是:
A claim that is simply untrue - or at least there is no way to actually measure if it even if it is true.
这种断言显而易见是不真实的-或者即使是真的,至少你没有办法去实际评估它的真实性。
There is no way to know for sure how well the last stimulus worked because we don’t know what would have happened without it.
没有确切衡量最后一次刺激计划成效的方法,因为我们不知道如果没有它的话会发生什么。
There is no way to detect the failure except by timeout: it either stops sending "I'm alive" (heartbeat) messages or fails to respond to requests.
除了设定超时,没有其他方式能检测这种故障。超时一般是指组件不能定期发送心跳消息或不能响应请求。
“The windiest sites have not been built, because there is no way to move that electricity from there to the load centers, ” he said.
“风力资源最丰富的地区还没有建风电场,因为没有办法把电从那里输送到用电负荷中心地区,”他说道。
At last it dawned on me that there is no way to happiness. Happiness is the way.
最后,我终于明白了,没有通往幸福的路,幸福本身就是这条路。
It's really difficult to nail down, we are so early in the process. There is no way to give any early indication.
真的很难做出结论,因为我们在整个过程中还处于初级阶段,没有办法在这个阶段做出预测。
There is no way for the client application to know whether or not the message was successfully delivered or even dispatched.
客户机应用程序没有办法知道消息是否成功交付(甚至不能知道是否成功发出)。
The facts: We find ourselves at another paradox, there is no way to prove or disprove any religion.
事实说话:我们发现自己陷于另一个悖论之中了,对于宗教我们是没有办法判断真伪的。
There is no way we can get control of costs, which have grown by nearly 50 percent in the past decade, without finding a way to stop overtreating patients.
我们没有办法控制成本,这在过去的十年里增长了将近50%,却没有找到任何停止过分看护病人的方法。
There is no way to specify whether subgroups are evaluated recursively or not.
不存在指定是否要递归地计算子组的方法。
Without an identifier, there is no way to represent an entity as metadata.
如果没有标识符,我们就没有办法把这个实体表现为元数据。
The truth of the matter is that most of these decisions are impossible to get right — because there is no correct answer, and there is no way of knowing the correct answer.
事情的真相是,绝大部分的决定都无法是正确的-因为没有绝对正确的回答,并且我们没有获得正确答案的方法。
"There is no way of credibly aggregating the information to assess the magnitude of the problem, " he added.
“没有一种可信地收集信息的方法来评判问题的严重性。”他补充说。
“There is no way to believe that global growth can be rebalanced without some change in currency values,” Mr. Strauss-Kahn said.
没有方法使人相信全球经济增长会重新平衡,而在币值上不做一些改变。 史卓斯-卡恩先生说。
He has got no experience to call on, so there is no way he can know in advance of actually experiencing the impact of balls and similar objects.
亚当在这之前并没有相关经验,他就没有实际经验可以遵循,不能预先知道台球或者类似物体的碰撞。
These are valid questions that we must consider and unfortunately, there is no way to predict how your loved ones will react to your sexuality.
这些都是我们必须面对的现实问题。不幸的是,没有一种方法可以预测你所关爱的人们会对你的性取向有何反应。
And there is no way to explain this phenomenon if you model the water as having particle-like properties.
没有其他的方法来解释这种现象,除非认为,水是一种具有粒子的性质。
There is no way you are willing to forgive this person right now for their actions.
因为他的行为,现在的你不愿原谅,原谅是不可能的。
In traditional thinking, a general assumption about application servers is that there is no way that dynamically generated pages can ever be cached outside of the application server.
在传统的观念中,通常对于应用服务器有一种假设,认为不可能在应用服务器外缓存动态生成的页面。
The only problem is that there is no way to verify the accuracy of those images, since only the dreamer ever "sees" them.
而唯一的问题是没有办法来检验这些图片的准确性因为只有做梦的人才曾经“看过”那些场景。
Some software is still required on the phone itself and unfortunately, there is no way to automate this.
还有一些软件是手机本身所需要的,很不走运,没有任何方法来自动化这一过程。
There is no way to avoid this, but if you have replicated servers and move fast, the risk should be minor.
这里没有办法避免这点,但是如果您有可复制的服务器并且快速的转移,将会降低风险。
There is no way to avoid this, but if you have replicated servers and move fast, the risk should be minor.
这里没有办法避免这点,但是如果您有可复制的服务器并且快速的转移,将会降低风险。
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!way是什么意思_no
way在线翻译_no
way什么意思_no
way的意思_no
way的翻译_英语单词大全_911查询
way是什么意思
输入英文单词或中文词语查询其翻译
way是什么意思 no
way在线翻译 no
way什么意思 no
way的意思 no
way的翻译 no
way的解释 no
way的发音 no
way的同义词 no
way的反义词
way 双语例句1. \u\u006E\u\u002E\u\u\u\u002E\uF\u006D1. By the way, I did not hear the so you have left it yonder, behind the coppice at the fork of the roads, no doubt&&&&说也奇怪,我刚才没有听到您车子的声音,也许您把它留在岔路口那面的树丛后面了吧。2. This is a story with no enemy, only an amorphous entity that drops bombs from the skies while terrified young soldiers must find a way to carry out their mission until their very last minutes on that mountaintop.&&&&在这部影片中,没有敌人,只有一个隐形组织从空中扔投炸弹,在危急时刻威胁着年轻的士兵们必须在山顶上找到一种方法来完成他们的任务。3. no
way的意思3. No matter which way you decide to go there are marketing decisions to be made.&&&&无论你选择走哪条路都要做出营销决定。4. My solution: no way, the content of the dissolution of glmsgroup, one by selecting the text block, a South-to a slowly!&&&&我的处置方法:不有方法,不兵边容闭幕群组,一个一个选汉笔墨块,一个一个匆匆调吧!5. I once made a report, but everyone here is is of the Kongluo minority, so the police have no way to work here.&&&&我之前也报过警,可是这儿全是空落族,警察根本没办法在这儿工作。6. And in the long term, there is no way around it.&&&&长期来看,这一产业的发展是必然的。7. Paul: And I suppose there is no way to hurry it up?&&&&保罗:那么,我猜,我也没有办法加速前进,是吧?8. He said there against what you body does not check, I said no, but also examined to what he says I have inflammation, inflammation cured first, he said that after eating drugs, he said that if a That is to say that he has the drugs, three or four hundred a day of flowers, may be the last so that we did not think that he said it was not only so small, he said you are not urgent, it is checked in, there is no problem I do not want the door just started looking at that, may I wish it did not matter how much money to spend, the most important to bear in the end, I insist on seeing it on the door, who can think, what a day of high consumption, could eventually I have not pregnant, and now there is no way I am the door, if the doctor does not say that I am able to eat that bad on the quasi-drugs, we do not get the drug of interest, in order to buy this kind of inter-provincial, I Internet search portal, we hope to see.&&&&到那他说你这抗什么体的检查没有,我说没有,又检查了那几向,他说我有炎症,先把炎症治好,他说之后在吃那药,一听他说那话就是说他那有那药,每天三四百的花,可到最后让我们没有想到的是他说没有只能等,他说你还小又不急,在那都查了,都没有问题,我门刚开始也不想在那看,可一想花多少钱不要紧,最主要的到最后能怀上,我门就坚持看了下去,可谁想到,每天着么高的消费,居然最终我还没有怀上,到现在我门也没有办法,要是那医生不说我吃那药准能坏上,我们对这种药也不会这样的感兴趣,为了买这样的要跨省,我门在网上查,结果我们就看到希望了。9. They have absolutely no concept of right-of-way and zero lane discipline.&&&&他们完全没有任何路权观念,也没有任何关於道路安全的认知。10. When someone went to borrow money to build a house or a shop, they had no way to repay it because there were no banks to get loans. This type of situation shows how the Yami are treated unfairly.&&&&当有人去借钱盖房子或商店的时候,他们都没有办法偿还,因为他们没有可贷款的地方,像这些都是他们对待达悟人不公平的地方11. But at least i got no Cs. by the way, there are three terms here in Canada.&&&&&&我的分数很低,但至少我通过了,顺便说一下,在加拿大有三个学期。12. no
way的解释12. Qualcomm will be thinking the pain, and today I know that he had been too mind you your choice of a number of decisions The kind of injury, has been rooted in my mind, I can not believe you can trust me, there is no way for her to insist on and tolerance I thought I would grow up ignorant of everything, but, after growing up, I only know what I want or do not want, Do not always give a person, two people have been living on a person, not only because of fond memories of the past and now painful, Do not never promise, do not always find an excuse for you to all for your good words said.&&&&&&通定思痛,到今天我才知道,自己太介意你的选择你的一些决定那种伤害,已经在我心里扎根,我没办法相信你能再让我信任,也没有办法让自己再坚持和容忍我以为成长会让我懂事,只是,在成长后的今天,我才知道我要什么或者不要什么,不要总是一个人迁就,两个人的生活就一个人过,不要只是因为过去的美好的回忆而现在痛苦的恋着,不要永远没有办法兑现的承诺,不要总是为你找借口为你向所有人说好话。13. 13. They talk much, but there is no way of sifting anything intelligent out of their talk.&&&&&&他们饶舌的很,但是从他们的话中没法过滤出有用的东西。14. Anyway, a financially insecured fella is in no way to be the Mr right of the far-sighted and picky girl he has always been dreaming of, let alone the one with family.&&&&&&况且她已有了家庭。至少现在,他苦苦追恋她的梦想的光圈已慢慢淡化,也离他渐行渐远。15. We know that no human being can go on living this way, and that something must change.&&&&&&我们知道,没有人可以继续这样的生活,而且东西必须改变。16. But he shall select by lot no person who is seventy years of age or older, or is serving in some magistracy or office, or is presiding over a court of justice, or is curator for the distribution of grain, or is prevented by illness from performing this compulsory public service, after he has taken oath to that effect in the Senate and has given three members of the Senate to swear to his incapacity, or is a cognatic or agnatic kinsman of the defendant, so that he is exempted by the Julian Law on judiciary matters from testifying as a witness in public court against his will, or if the defendant takes oath in the presence of the Senate that such a person is his personal enemy, provided that he does not reject more than three in this way.&&&&&&但抽签选中的人员中,不得有年已70或以上的;或正在履行其官职或军职的;或正在主持法庭审判的;或担任罗马谷物分发总监的;或因病不能履行其强制性的公益服务的(其本人将为此在元老院起誓,并有3名元老就其不能履职起誓);或身为辨方的族亲或宗亲,循朱里安法之规定得免于在公开得法庭中就司法事务违背其本人意愿作证;或辨方在元老院面前起誓为其私敌者(但辨方为此缘故拒绝者不得超过3人)。17. We played with balance and a tough stance, in no way in awe of our opponents.&&&&&&我们踢得攻守平衡也保持了积极的姿态,一点也不惧怕对手。18. 911查询·英语单词18. Editing Experience:There is no way to stubborn stains Iwash every day added to the water afew drops of fresh lemon juice in January down and can really improve the gloss oil secretion also see less.&&&&&&这点大家深信不疑,最简单的用法是在洗脸水中加入数滴,或者用棉签蘸一点儿柠檬汁直接涂在斑点上,坚持数日,皮肤就会还原往日的白皙了。19. Editing Experience: There is no way to stubborn stains I wash every day added to the water a few drops of fresh lemon juice in January down and can really improve the gloss oil secretion also see less.&&&&&&我每天在洗脸水中加入数滴鲜柠檬汁,一月下来确实能改善光泽度,油脂分泌也见少。20. 20. LOVE IS NO WAY TO GIVE EXCPET YOU!&&&&&&自我介绍没有你的世界,爱都无法给予!no
way 单语例句1. " Potential buyers say'no way am I buying at that price', " Yun says.2. There is no better way for government institutions to prove their worth and credibility than by making their accounts accessible to all.3. Although there are drugs that can control the condition, there is no way of repairing the scarring and damage suffered by heart muscles.4. By the way, military transparency is only relative and no one should expect it to work wonders.5. By way of contrast, no Chinese university is rated among the top 150 in the rankings.6. Without generating revenue by way of taxes, no government would be in a position to plan its development.7. And farmers gain no benefit from this most environmentally friendly way of disposing of the wheat byproduct.8. Without bold action on such national policies as the rigid residence registration system, we anticipate no major breakthrough in the way our " floating population " is managed.9. The canned product in no way prepared me for the fact that noodles appear in cultures worldwide as some of their signature dishes.10. For example, capital flows are no longer one way - from developed to developing economies.no
way是什么意思,no
way在线翻译,no
way什么意思,no
way的意思,no
way的翻译,no
way的解释,no
way的发音,no
way的同义词,no
way的反义词,no
way的例句,no
way的相关词组,no
way意思是什么,no
way怎么翻译,单词no
way是什么意思常用英语教材考试英语单词大全 (7本教材)
出国英语单词大全 (5本教材)
大学英语单词大全 (13本教材)
高中英语单词大全 (6本教材)
初中英语单词大全 (13本教材)
小学英语单词大全 (33本教材)
别人正在查
911查询 全部查询 网址:
(共20个)占卜求签
(共17个)民俗文化
(共16个)交通出行
(共10个)学习应用
(共26个)休闲娱乐
(共10个)站长工具
(共8个)身体健康
&2017  京ICP备号-6 京公网安备30 当前位置: &
求翻译:There is no way to happiness.Happiness is the way,There is no use saying.是什么意思?
There is no way to happiness.Happiness is the way,There is no use saying.
问题补充:
有没有办法happiness.Happiness的方式,有说是没有用的。
正在翻译,请等待...
没有办法到幸福。幸福是方式,那里是没有用途说法。
有没有办法幸福。幸福的方式,是没有用的说。
有没有办法happiness.Happiness的方式,有说是没有用的。
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!}