It ii m glad it s sundayy afternrnoon.的意思

D C C B D小题1:D细节题从文章第二段的句子: Examinations! Students have to spend much time on all kinds of examinations at school. 看出是因为考试占据学生太多的时间,学生没时间运动。小题1:C推理题:从后面的句子:the students have to work harder and spend most of their time on books.说明是父母老师给他们的紧张的感觉。小题1:C细节题:从文章的句子If you don’t have a strong body, you can never get anything, let alone (更不用说) a great success in your life.看出没有好的身体,什么也干不成。小题1:B推理题:从文章最后一段的句子:In fact, education can’t go without physical (身体的) exercises, because a quick mind hardly goes along with a weak body.说明作者认为学生应该参加各种各样的运动。小题1:D解析同第三题。
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
来源:不详
题型:完形填空
One day something went wrong with a man’s bicycle chain(链条). The man could not repair it, so he looked&&&&16&&&for help. The only house nearby belonged to a woman who had && 17&&&there a few months earlier. The man knocked at the door, but the woman did not answer. The door had clear glass in it, and the man &&&18&&&see that the woman was home. He decided to knock again. Finally the woman came to the door. The man immediately explained his && 19&&. “I can fix the chain,” the woman said. Later when the bike was &&&20&&&to go, the man said, ‘Thanks. I hope I can help you some day.”“I never need help,” the woman said. The following week the man was riding his bike &&&21&&he noticed the woman walking down the street. A strong wind suddenly lifted(拾起) her hat and sent it into the branches(枝) of an old tree. The woman tried to get her hat with a stick, but she failed. She seemed &&&22&&&because she clearly was not dressed for tree-climbing. The man hurried over, quickly climbed up to the hat and &&&23&&&it into the woman’s waiting hands. When she put on her hat, she && 24&&&the man as he climbed back on his bike. ‘I think I told you I never need help,” the woman said, “I’m glad you didn’t &&&25&&&me. Thanks.” Then they both smiled.小题1:A.outB.upC.downD.around小题2:A.leftB.movedC.waitedD.stopped小题3:A.couldB.mightC.couldn’tD.didn’t小题4:A.ideaB.planC.problemD.message小题5:A.hardB.readyC.slowD.unable小题6:A.whenB.beforeC.afterD.though小题7:A.boredB.relaxedC.frightenedD.worried小题8:A.droppedB.putC.collectedD.brought小题9:A.savedB.passedC.studiedD.chose小题10:A.excuseB.noticeC.findD.believe
题型:阅读理解
Each spring brings a new blossom of wildflowers in the ditches along the highway I travel daily to work. There are some particular blue flowers that have always caught my eye. I’ve noticed that they bloom only in the morning hours and the afternoon sun is too warm for them. Every day for about two weeks, I see those beautiful flowers. This spring, I started a wildflower garden in our yard. I can look out of the kitchen window while doing the dishes and see the flowers. I’ve often thought that those lovely blue flowers from the ditch would look great in that bed alongside other wildflowers. Every day I drove past the flowers thinking, “I’ll stop on my way home and dig them.” “Gee, I don’t want to get my good clothes dirty…” Whatever the reason, I never stopped to dig them. My husband even gave me a folding shovel(铲子)one year in my car to be used for that expressed purpose. One day on my way home from work, I was shocked to see that the highway department had destroyed the ditches and the pretty blue flowers were gone. I thought to myself, “Way to go, you waited too long. You should have done it when you first saw them blooming this spring.” A week ago we were shocked and saddened to learn that my oldest sister has a terminal brain tumor(肿瘤). She is 20 years older than me and unfortunately, because of age and distance, we haven’t been as close as we all would have liked. I couldn’t help but see the connection between the pretty blue flowers and the relationship between my sister and us. I do believe that God has given us some time left to plant some wonderful memories that will bloom every year for us.&And yes, if I see the blue flowers again, you can bet I’ll stop and transplant them to my wildflower garden. 小题1: Why did those flowers the writer saw only bloom in the morning? A.Because it was hot in the afternoon.B.Because someone picked them away.C.Because someone took them into houses.D.Because the writer passed them in the morning.小题2: Which of the following statements is right according to the passage? A.The writer’s sister died of lung tumor. B.The writer was regretful when she heard her sister’s death. C.The writer planned to dig the flowers to give them to her husband. D.The writer’s husband planned to plant some flowers in the garden.小题3: The writer wrote the passage to tell us ________.A.to enjoy what we have nowB.to value now and not to lose chancesC.to protect the beautiful flowers we seeD.to love those who are your close relatives
题型:完形填空
As we know, animals are our friends. Please read the following descriptions and try to find out what kinds of animals they are.Hi! I am Molly. I am twelve years old. I &&46&from Africa. I like to play with my friends and eat grass. This is Ling Ling. She is five years old. She comes from China. She is very beautiful, but she is very& 47&, please be quiet. Hello! This is Bill. Isn’t he cute? He is from Australia. He &&48&&during the day, but &&49 &he gets up and eats leaves.Molly is a tiger. Is Ling Ling a& 50&?& What about Bill? Koala? How clever you are!小题1:A.cameB.wasC.comesD.am小题2:A.smartB.shyC.interestingD.crazy小题3:A.worksB.washesC.criesD.sleeps小题4:A.in the morningB.in the eveningC.at noonD.in the day小题5:A.tigerB.pandaC.dolphinD.cow
There are some photos of my family . There are four people in my family . Look at the photo !&&&
My father is reading a book. My mother is cleaning the floor . My sister and I are doing our homework .It’s eight o’clock in the evening now. My father and mother are watching TV. My sister is playing with a doll, and I’m reading some new books . 小题1:How many people are there in the picture ?A.TwoB.ThreeC.FourD.Five小题2: What is my father doing now ?A.He’s reading a book.B.He’s watching TV.C.He’s playing chess . D.He’s drinking tea .小题3:Is my mother cleaning the window now ?A.Yes, it is . B.Yes, she is . C.No, she isn’t .D.Sorry, I think so.小题4:&& In the evening, my sister is ________. A.watching TVB.reading EnglishC.playing with a dollD.doing her homework小题5: Who’s reading some new books ?A.IB.My sisterC.My fatherD.My mother
Years ago, I lived in a building in a large city. The building next to ours was only a few feet away from mine. There was a woman who lived there and whom I had never met, yet I could see her seated by her window each afternoon, sewing (缝纫) and reading. After several months had gone by, I began to notice that her window was dirty. Everything was unclear through the dirty window. I would say to myself, “Why doesn’t that woman clean her window? It really looks terrible.”One bright morning I decided to clean my apartment, including cleaning the window.Late in the afternoon I finished the cleaning, I sat down by the window with a cup of coffee for a rest. What a surprise! Across the way, the woman sitting by her window was clearly seen. Her window was clean!Then it dawned on me. I had been criticizing her dirty window, but all the time I was watching hers through my own dirty window.That was quite an important lesson for me. How often had I looked at and criticized others through the dirty window of my heart, through my own shortcomings (缺点) ?From then on, whenever I want to judge (判断) someone, I ask myself first, “Am I looking at him through my own dirty window? ” Then I try to clean the window of my own world so that I can see others’ world more clearly.小题1: The writer couldn’t see anything clearly through the window because ________ &.A.the woman’s window was dirtyB.the writer’s window was dirty C.the woman lived far awayD.the writer was near-sighted小题2: After the writer finished the cleaning, he was surprised to find that ________ &.A.the woman was sitting by her windowB.the woman’s window was still terribleC.the woman was cleaning her windowD.the woman’s window was clean小题3: The underlined part “it dawned on me ” probably means “________ ”.A.I began to understand itB.it cheered me up C.I could see myself through the windowD.it began to get light小题4: From the passage we know that ________ .A.both the woman and the writer lived in a small townB.the writer often cleaned his windowC.both the woman and the writer worked as cleanersD.the writer never met the woman小题5:From the passage we can learn that ________ .A.one shouldn’t criticize others very oftenB.one should often keep his windows clean C.one should judge himself before he judges othersD.one should look at others through his dirty window
A famous foreign company in China wanted a Clerk for its public relation department (公关部). A beautiful girl with a master’s degree(硕士学位) went through a lot of challenges and her name was on the list. In the final stage she faced an interview together -with another girl. Both of them were outstanding, not only in looks but also in education. The girl was successful in the interview. It seemed that she would get the chance. At last the examiner asked her, "Can you come to the office next Monday?" Shocked by the unexpected question, the beautiful girl couldn’t make a decision at the moment, so she said, "I have to talk with my parents before I give an answer. " The examiner felt surprised but said calmly, "If so, let’ s wait till you are ready.
The next day, the girl came to tell the examiner that her parents had agreed to let her begin work next Monday. But the examiner said regretfully (遗憾地), "Sorry, another suitable candidate (选手)has got the job. You had better try another place. "The beautiful girl was surprised. She asked for an explanation(解释) and was told, "What is needed here is a person who knows her own mind. " That was how a good opportunity right under the nose of a beautiful girl ran away.小题1: The beautiful girl wanted to ask her parents for advice because_________A.she didn’t like the jobB.she didn’t expect the examiner would ask such a questionC.she didn’t want to answer the questionD.her parents would be angry if she didn’t ask them小题2: We can learn from the passage that__________A.the company lost its best clerkB.no girl got the jobC.the other girl who failed at the last interview might get the jobD.the examiner was very pleased with the girl小题3:The examiner regarded_________as the most important.A.a person’s confidenceB.a person’s knowledgeC.aperson’sageD.a person’ s beautiful looks小题4: The underlined phrase "right under the nose of" probably means________A.就在鼻子下B.想要得到的C.没有把握的D.就在眼前的小题5: The best title for the passage above might be___________A.Make Decisions With Your ParentsB.A Successful InterviewC.Use Your Own MindD.Answer the Examiner’s Question Quickly
A young man was walking through a supermarket to pick up a few things when he noticed an old lady following him round. Thinking nothing of it, he continued.Finally, he went to the check-out line, but the old lady got in front of him. "Excuse me," she said, "I’m sorry if my staring at(盯着看) you has made you feel uncomfortable,it’s just because you look like my son, whom I haven’t seen for a long time""What a pity," replied the young man, "is there anything I can do for you?""Yes," she said, "as I’m leaving, can you say ’Good bye, mother’? It would make me feel so much better.""Sure," answered the young man. So, when the old woman was leaving, he called out, "Goodbye, mother !"As he stepped up to the check-out counter(收银台), he saw that his total was $127. 50. "How can that be?" he asked, "I only buy a few things!"The clerk replied, "Your mother said that you would pay for her. "小题1:The young man was __ that day. A. doing some shopping&&&& B. having a walk&&&&&&&& C. visiting his mother小题2:The old lady stood__ the young man on the check-out line. A.beside&&&&&&&& B.behind&&&&&&&&&& C.before小题3:__ wasn’t an honest person in this story?A. The clerk&&&&&&&&& B. The old lady&&&&&&&&& C. The young man小题4: At last, what the young man had to pay was __ what he expected. A. more than&&&&&&&&& B. less than&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. as much as小题5: We know from the story that the old lady__ A. liked shopping&&&&&& B. had a son&&&&&&&&&&&& C. paid nothing
&&Our school has a big library. We often go there. Today is Sunday. Lily and I are in the library. In the library there are some signs on the wall. The signs mean (意思是) different (不同的) things. We know them. Don’t shout in the reading room. Don’t drink or eat here. Don’t litter (乱扔东西) in the library.I see a man smoking in the reading room. I go to him and say, “Sir, you can’t smoke here. Look at the sign. It says ‘No smoking’.You can smoke in the smoking room.” The man says sorry. 小题1:Which sign means “Don’t litter”?&A&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D&小题2:What are there on the wall of the library?A.PicturesB.MapsC.SignsD.Photos小题3: The man can smoke __________________.A.in the reading roomB.in the smoking roomC.anywhere (任何地方) in the schoolD.in the library小题4:Where are Lily and I?A.In the park.B.At the cinema.C.In a shop.D.In the library.小题5:In the library _____________.A.you can eat or drinkB.you can smokeC.you can’t talk loudly (大声地)D.you can litter}

我要回帖

更多关于 it was sunday.martin 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信