求I will be where will i goyou promised to be英文版《可惜不是你》歌词的翻

高分求clamp的《clover》的歌词!_百度知道
高分求clamp的《clover》的歌词!
谢谢如果没记错,并且要尽可能完整,这三首歌的歌词都要哦,clover中一共有三首歌
提问者采纳
ll laugh  In the whole world,the most important word  Ns forever  God.SO,the most important word  Now, take me  to happiness  my first thought  and my last wish  a promised land where fairies wait  with room just enough for two  so deliver me  Clover的歌  &#8226?  我早已盼望见到的恋人  那禁锢的牢笼  无休止的等待……  终于你可以带我离开  从此我将获得幸福  不再寂寞  成为你的幸福  抛开悲伤的泪  自由飞翔  无忧无虑  寻找那快乐与幸福  与她共同谱写的歌曲  现今只能一人来吟唱  与她共同期盼的幸福  现在却来到我的身边  停不了的旋律  无法忘怀的爱  醒不了的梦  不会再来的友情  轻轻窥见你的内心  那旧日美好的回忆  她在此沉睡  我无法靠近  我不愿放弃  我也需要你的爱  请带我离开  我渴望得到幸福  成为你幸福的誓言  我爱你  就在那妖精像破碎的刹那  我见到你心中的泪  我是能代替  却无法给予  成为你的幸福  想令你得到的幸福  成为我们永远的幸福  为了忘却现实  我了铭记现在  请让我离开  我不能成为你的人  请让我离开  我那不忍舍弃的心  让我在那停留的梦幻之中  只为永远想念你……  我怎能忘怀那对视的双眸  护送是奴毁灭力量的你  那途中的磨难  迷茫虚幻的终点  终于我可以带你离开  寻找你要得到的幸福  不再孤独  难以割舍的情  对于突来的爱  似梦似真  不知所挫  痛失那快乐与幸福  与她共同的美好时光  如今只能独自来回想  与她共同期盼的未来  现在一人痛苦而感伤  无法终止的音符  忘却不了的往日  昨日的幻梦  不会归来的爱人  渐渐感受你的真情  那长久真诚的等待  你为此寂寞  我已经了解  我渴望得到  我不能失去你的心  请随我离开  到达遥远的地方  那永不分离的誓言  我爱你  就在挣断心灵枷锁的一刻  我见到你眼中的爱  我为你愈合  那旧时伤痕  成为你的幸福  成为我们永远的幸福  为了忘怀过去  我了珍惜现在  请为我留下  我那无法挽回的人  请为我留下  你那心中永恒的爱  让我能够停留在梦幻之中  能够永远思念你……  &#8226,I want to see it with you  LOVE  A wonderful person  That makes everyone turn  A wonderful time  That everyone wants  A wonderful romance  That everyone dreams of  LOVE  It&#39,patiently  To be born again in your arms  To be born again for my sake  Once again to wait to be born in a golden eggs  Once again to be able to fly with silver wings  Unhurriedly,not letting go  Embracing all the fortitude of will and frailty of prayers  To be born again in your arms  To be born again for your sake  When my not minding the loneliness  Was only the ignorance of my bliss with you  When my pain of loneliness  Was but my learning to fear of losing you  So then,请带我离开  我渴望得到幸福  只要在你身边我便感到幸福  只要你微笑我便感到幸福  因此请带我  远离这个地方  带我离开  我渴望得到幸福  初次的心愿  成为了最后的愿望  这里是妖精等待着的  我们二人的约定地点  因此请带我离开  为了忘却现实  为了停留在梦幻之中  为了永远能够思念你  带我离开  我渴望得到幸福  ——————————————  I want happiness  I seek happiness  to cause your happiness  to be your happiness  so take me  someplace far away  to a true Elsewhere  please take me there  magic that lasts  never-ending kiss  revery without break  unperishable bliss  take me  I want happiness  birds sing  song of unknown tongue  though winged,I will be born again in your arms  To be born again for my sake  As old shells crumble off and newborn tears fall on a cheek  With your embrace open my ethereal wings  To be born again for your alone  To be born again in your arms  Letting me forget with your vioce and youe touth  Breaking off the chains that bind my heart and feet  To be born again in your arms  To be born again for your sake  As ember that just caught should not be put or misplaced  My thoughts just born should not be dissipated or broken apart  In this cadle you guard over  To start again from scratch  To be born again for my sake  To be born again in your arms  &#8226!请你告诉我  苍白的真心  LOVE  虽然大家都会说  但没有人了解它的真正含义  我想和你一切去了解  独自一人不会明白  LOVE  任何人都会  回头一看的美丽的人  任何人都会  想得到的美丽的一对  任何人都会  憧憬着的美丽的爱情  LOVE  这是我的梦想  美丽得  没有人看过的梦  美丽得  没有人察觉的谎言  美丽得  没有人能破坏的爱  LOVE  虽然你不认同  但这是世界上最美丽的言词  请马上来到我身边  我为你唱没有终结的歌  神啊;ll laugh  To us,unceasingly,tenaciously,hear its true voice  Listen carefully  Where lies true love  Whom to give true love  LOVE  Though you&#39,once lost  LOVE  Though you's ever seeen  A beautiful deceit  That no-one&#39,the most important word  LOVE  Hear the ll laugh  In the entire world,intimately  To be born again in your arms  To be born again for your sake  To turn the bliss of our meeting into a gentle light  And the parting that&#39, they  still fail to reach the sky  a place not to be treaded alone  so take me  to a true Elsewhere  wet feathers  locked fingers  melting flesh  fusing minds  take me  I want happiness  Not your past  but your present is what I seek  carefully winding back its fragile thread  please take me there  I want happiness  I want happiness  I seek happiness  to cause your happiness  to be your happiness  take me  to a true Elsewhere  deliver me  a bird in a gilded cage  a bird bereft of flight  a bird that cannot cry  a bird all by itself  so take me  I want happiness  happy just to be with you  happy just to see you smile  so take me  to a true Elsewhere  ll laugh  Will never return,indigo flower that blooms in delicate shade  To be born again in your arms  Your taking my hand and my not shaking it off  Our two paths merging to become one as blending minds  To be born again for my sake  To be born again in your arms  Not averting your eyes,kiss and hold me  Show me love that&#39, help me  to forget the tribulations of day  and to stay in this dream of night  where I can be thinking of you forever  take me  to my bliss  •ll laugh  In the entire world!请你告诉我  血红的真爱  ——————————————  LOVE  Can never match true love  LOVE  Though you'一叶三叶草与四叶三叶草的歌  我渴望得到幸福  我渴望得到幸福  和你一起得到幸福  成为你的幸福  请带我离开  远远地带我走  离开这个地方  带我离开  解不了的魔法  停不了的吻  醒不了的梦  不会消失的幸福  带我离开  我渴望得到幸福  小鸟们唱着  听不懂的诗歌  长着翅膀也不能  在空中翱翔  独自一人无法到达的地方  请到我离开  远离这个地方  沾湿了的翅膀  缠绕着的手指  融化了的身体  重叠着的心灵  带我离开  我渴望得到幸福  不要你的过去  只要你的现在  到我离开  我渴望得到幸福  我渴望得到幸福  我渴望得到幸福  和你一起得到幸福  成为你的幸福  带我离开  到我远离这个地方  笼中之鸟  不能飞翔的鸟  不会哭泣的鸟  孤单的鸟  因此;一叶三叶草的歌LOVE  LOVE  真爱是无敌的  LOVE  虽然你不认同  但这是一去不返的东西  LOVE  虽然你不认同  但这是爱侣们最甜蜜的言词  LOVE  倾听心的叹息声和真正的心声  仔细倾听  真爱在什么地方  真爱该奉献给谁  LOVE  虽然你不认同  但这是世界上最珍贵的言词  请马上拥抱亲吻我  让我看到没有终结的爱  神啊;s sure to come into smothering rain  L二叶三叶草与三叶三叶草之间的歌  乘坐来自过去的云彩  乘坐自未来流至的风  不曾恐惧 不曾停止 不曾焦虑  在你的臂弯中 我将重生  为了自己 我将重生  再次 在金色之卵中等待着苏醒  再次 展开银色羽翼宛若将飞翔而去  不曾慌张 不曾放弃 不曾分离  在你的臂弯 我将重生  为了你 我将重生  将那一天所遇的幸福变为温柔的光芒  将为了不知何时别离而感到的悲伤变为落下的雨丝  一如绽放在淡淡阴影中的蓝色小花  在你的臂弯 我将重生  你握住了我的手 我也不曾甩开那双手  如果两人的道路宛若相互的心 深深地相叠在一起  为了自己 我将重生  在你的臂弯 我将重生  别移开那双眼眸 别放开这双手  不论是坚强的爱慕还是脆弱的愿望 都将它们紧拥入怀中  在你的臂弯 我将重生  为了自己 我将重生  即使独自一人 也不感到寂寞  是因为不知道和你在一起时的幸福  独自一人时会如此痛苦  是因了解到害怕失去你时的恐怖  所以 在你的臂弯 我将重生  为了自己 我将重生  自老旧躯壳剥落的碎片  自脸颊划落的新生之泪  因受到你的拥抱  而在背上伸展开来的稀薄羽翼  我将重生 只为了你  在你的臂弯中 我将重生  用你的声音和手指 让我忘记一切  将系住我的心和赤裸裸锁链 完全切断  在你的臂弯中 我将重生  为了你 我将重生  为了不使刚刚点燃的绯红光芒 熄灭消失  为了不使刚刚诞生的我的思慕 流逝毁坏  在有着你保护的这个摇篮里  由零开始  为了自己 我将重生  在你的臂弯 我将重生  ——————————————  To be born again for your sake  Blowing the past away on fluttering cloud  Letting the future ride on flowing winds  Fearless,come close to me  I&#39,please tell me  Redder than red,please tell me  Bs ever noticed  A beautiful love  That no-one will ever break  LOVE  Though you&#39,the real heart  LOVE  Everyone says  But no-one knows its true meaning  Canll sing an endless song  G四叶三叶草的歌  还记得我们的初次相遇吗,the most beautiful word  LOVE  Though you's my dream  A beautiful dream  That no-one&#39
提问者评价
多谢!加10分
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
Clover第一集歌词
I want happiness
I want happiness
to cause your happiness
to be your happiness
so take me
somewhere far away
to a true Elsewhere
please take me there
magic that lasts
never-ending kiss
revery without break
unperishable bliss
I want happiness
birds sing
song of unknown tongue
though winged, they
still fail to reach the sky
a place not to be treaded alone
so take me
to a true Elsewhere
wet feathers,
locked fingers,
melting flesh,
fusing minds
I want happiness
Not your past
参考资料:
clamp的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁歌曲《puff daddy I will Be Missing You》歌词 (不提供I will Be Missing Yoump3试听下载)
歌曲《puff daddy I will Be Missing You》歌词
说明:此歌曲由于内容审核存在争议或是其他原因,因此不提供视听或下载等服务。如果喜欢此歌,请购买正版唱片支持歌手。
歌曲名:I will Be Missing You 演唱歌手:puff daddy
[ti:I will be missing you]
[by:jianqiang2002]
Yeah,this right here
Goes to everyone that has last someone
Come on ,check it out
Seems like yesterday we used to rock
I laced the frack you lock the flow
So far hanging on the block for dough
No'torious they got to know
That life ain't always what it seems to be
Words can't express what you mean to me
Even though you're gone .We are still a leam
through your family,I'll fulfill your dreams
In the future can't wait to see
If you'll open up the gates for me
Reminiscence sometime ,the night they
Try to block it out ,but it plays again
When its real feelings hard to conceal
Can't image all the pain I feel
Give anything to hear half your breath
I know your still living your life after death
Every step I take,
every move I make
Every single day,
every time I pray
I'll be missing you
thinking of the day
when you went away
what a life to take
what a band to break
I'll be missing you
I miss you B.I.G.
It's kind a hard with you not around
I know you in heaven smiling down
Watching us,while we pray for you
Everyday we Pray for you
Till the day we meet again
In my heart is where I keep you friend
memories give me the strength I need to
Strength I need to believe
My thoughts B.I.G.,I just can't define
Wish I could furn back the hands of time
us in the six.shop for new clothes and kicks
You& me ,taking flicks
Making hits stage they received you on
Still can't believe you game
Give anything to hear half your breath
I know you're still living your life after death
Somebady tell me why
My last morning ,when this life is over
I know I'll see your face
Every night I pray,
Every step I take,
every move I make
Every single day
Every day that passes is a day I get
We miss you B.I.G.and we won't stop
That's right,we miss you B.I.G.
[ti:I will be missing you]
[ar:U2]
[al:]
[by:jianqiang2002]
[00:02.22]Yeah,this right here
[00:10.89]Goes to everyone that has last someone
[00:16.24]Come on ,check it out
[00:17.11]Seems like yesterday we used to rock
[00:18.89]I laced the frack you lock the flow
[00:21.19]So far hanging on the block for dough
[00:23.26]No'torious they got to know
[00:25.26]That life ain't always what it seems to be
[00:27.38]Words can't express what you mean to me
[00:29.51]Even though you're gone .We are still a leam
[00:31.64]through your family,I'll fulfill your dreams
[00:33.77]In the future can't wait to see
[00:35.78]If you'll open up the gates for me
[00:37.91]Reminiscence sometime ,the night they
[00:39.97]Try to block it out ,but it plays again
[00:41.98]When its real feelings hard to conceal
[00:44.07]Can't image all the pain I feel
[00:45.95]Give anything to hear half your breath
[00:48.30]I know your still living your life after death
[03:19.22][01:55.63][01:55.55]Every step I take,
[03:22.64][01:59.43][00:52.90]every move I make
[03:26.67][02:03.41][00:56.96]Every single day,
[03:28.71][02:05.48][00:58.96]every time I pray
[03:30.60][02:07.51][01:01.01]I'll be missing you
[03:35.26][02:12.07][01:05.40]thinking of the day
[03:39.28][02:16.11][01:09.58]when you went away
[03:43.34][02:20.05][01:13.53]what a life to take
[03:45.29][02:22.37][01:15.66]what a band to break
[03:47.41][02:24.25][01:17.65]I'll be missing you
[01:21.32]
[01:22.35]I miss you B.I.G.
[01:23.73]It's kind a hard with you not around
[01:25.57]I know you in heaven smiling down
[01:27.79]Watching us,while we pray for you
[01:29.79]Everyday we Pray for you
[01:31.89]Till the day we meet again
[01:33.98]In my heart is where I keep you friend
[01:36.05]memories give me the strength I need to
[01:38.17]Strength I need to believe
[01:40.36]My thoughts B.I.G.,I just can't define
[01:42.28]Wish I could furn back the hands of time
[01:44.39]us in the six.shop for new clothes and kicks
[01:47.26]You& me ,taking flicks
[01:48.98]Making hits stage they received you on
[01:51.18]Still can't believe you game
[01:52.83]Give anything to hear half your breath
[01:54.95]I know you're still living your life after death
[02:27.22]Somebady tell me why
[02:30.55]My last morning ,when this life is over
[02:39.63]I know I'll see your face
[02:45.16]Every night I pray,
[02:47.04]Every step I take,
[02:49.04]every move I make
[02:51.15]Every single day
[02:55.60]Every day that passes is a day I get
[03:05.07]We miss you B.I.G.and we won't stop
[03:14.38]That's right,we miss you B.I.G.
歌曲推荐排行榜
歌曲排行榜
歌曲分类排行榜
?本站只提供音乐在线试听,如果喜欢歌曲,就请购买正版CD支持歌手;
?如有任何版权问题,请与联系,我们将及时处理。求EVA主题曲《残酷天使的行动纲领》英文版的英文歌词_百度知道
求EVA主题曲《残酷天使的行动纲领》英文版的英文歌词
请问,那位有歌词。我主要是想要歌词
提问者采纳
and trust you are hurry againLike a legend of cruelty angelfly in how I renewing the for longsurpride in versus for betray memoriesshining sky in the other side my hartkeep on shinin'll be only that never the treemodel truelisten at that get you's only for meyou' a you are see some of loveI know you will be never sing a legendmos spring from high up the skythe maith(?) you re place where the fun cradle worldpromissed the daybut only you werered fire dreaming the advancemoonlight is shining the worldthe crystal my for me that war free the aira moment of star just sorry for usthe war was hold this sometimesif I was story that spender that meaningof wake up the reaving your skyI am the bible that know our the freedomand trust you are hurry againLike a legend of cruelty angelfly in how I renewing the for longseems you wonder a still other oneshape up ladys the only wait you bilievehold the shiny sky you will see some of loveI know you will be never same a legendIf I am story what sing there the meaningsof why could the believe in my sayI am the bible to know our freedomto re shine upthe reason that gladiators fly at the skyLike a legend of cruelty angelfly in how were in renewing the forlongsurpride in versus for betray memoriesshining sky in the other side my hartkeep on shinin're there are only for meStory will turn to my hartbut ever was new keepless someone needor if time againa namber the framebollow borrow take me somedaysomeday a think thatyou're staying with a smileit's keeps on the kinder the fish and a clossyou&#39英文歌词Like a legend of cruelty angelI know you will be never same the storyI feel a crystal worldit&#39
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
残酷天使的行动纲领的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁《Dream high》中插曲叫什么?歌词是I know you will be a superstar,so don‘t worry where you are。_百度知道
《Dream high》中插曲叫什么?歌词是I know you will be a superstar,so don‘t worry where you are。
这是贯穿dream high的主题音乐,再等等吧~OST就快出全了~ 我又查了查貌似这首曲就叫Dream High ~和三东惠美他们唱的那首一个名字~
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他5条回答
没有,这个就是叫superstar 第一集hershe在舞台上唱的。在舞台上eden唱的是new dream也很好听
我也找不到 你还是自己把视频那一小段剪下来当MP3听吧 虽然只有十几秒 不过听起来就是好听
歌名就叫super star
原唱歌手是Sheean
智妍他们也有翻唱~
听说这个没有音源了。。。。。
《某个人的梦想》
等待您来回答