求检查这几道在线英语语法检查题~

求几道英语题
本回答由提问者推荐
var sogou_ad_id=731547;
var sogou_ad_height=160;
var sogou_ad_width=690;这几道题的答案_英语吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:1,173,970贴子:
这几道题的答案收藏
5. The schoolboys and schoolgirls are walking along the street,_____a small redcap. A. each of them has
B. they each have
C. every wears
D. each wearing9. You___use my bike on condition that you give it back to me before I leave here. A. should
D. shall 10.I am sorry, to ____ you. A. treat
B. influence
D. change28. In front of the wall stood many people _________ a notice.   A. to read    B. read    C. were reading  D. reading31.Don’t _____ me to help you if you are not working hard. A. guess
D. expect32.It was two years ago _____ his sister became a doctor. A. that
D. what 33.The general manager has promised to _____ the matter in person. A. get up
B. look into
C. see off
D. put on 34.The country life he was used to ________ greatly since 1990. A. change
B. has changed
C. changing
D. have changed 35._____ his lecture is short,it gives us a clear picture of the new program. A. If
B. Because
C. Although
D. When 36. The bedroom needs________ A. paint
B. to paint
C. to be painted
D. being painted39. According to one survey, _____ the ten biggest quakes to hit the United States, just one struck California.
有会做的吗
5A;9B;10B;28C;31D;32A;33B;34D;35C;39A供参考
5. The schoolboys and schoolgirls are walking along the street,_____a small redcap.A. each of them has B. they each have C. every wears D. each wearing----------D 独立主格9. You___use my bike on condition that you give it back to me before I leave here.A. should B. must C. ought to D. shall----------D?10.I am sorry,to ____ you.A. treat B. influence C. ask D. change----------B28. In front of the wall stood many people _________ a notice.A. to read    B. read    C. were reading  D. reading----------D 现在分词短语作主语 people 的后置定语。用现在健忘而不用不定式的原因是,read a notice 是 people 正在做的事。31.Don’t _____ me to help you if you are not working hard.A. guess B. speak C. plan D. expect----------D32.It was two years ago _____ his sister became a doctor.A. that B. where C. who D. what----------A It be ... that ... 强调句33.The general manager has promised to _____ the matter in person.A. get up B. look into C. see off D. put on----------B?34.The country life he was used to ________ greatly since 1990.A. change B. has changed C. changing D. have changed----------B since ... 时间状语配合现在完成时,主语 life 是单数。35._____ his lecture is short,it gives us a clear picture of the new program.A. If B. Because C. Although D. When----------C 两分句间显然是转折关系。36. The bedroom needs________A. paint B. to paint C. to be painted D. being painted----------C need 后面的动词如果对于主语来说是被动的,那么可以用动名词主动式,也可以用不定式被动式。39. According to one survey, _____ the ten biggest quakes to hit the United States, just one struck California.A. in B. of C. out D. out of----------B D 都对。
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或}

我要回帖

更多关于 在线英语语法检查 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信