loveless isdo not crypaindo not cryto cry

share your suicide story with others
February 2nd, 2012by
When is it that my life will re-arrange..? How come its so hard to stay the same, why do I constantly wish to change?
I don’t know if im happy or sad,? I don’t know if im good or bad.. I try so hard for happiness,? I tried my hardest to reach heavenly bliss.
How often must? I cry, how many tears must? I shed. I swear? I want to die,? I just want to finally rest my head.
I can’t help you with your problems anymore, its about time? I close this door.
So? I block out the world and? I block out life, As? I continuously cut deeper with this knife.
Blood drips on the floor as? I type this last poem, they wanted the truth so now I show em.
I tried mom,? I really did. I’m so sorry today you lose your only kid.
I love you mom, I’m sorry for smoking, I’m sorry for dropping out of school, I’m sorry for ever? calling you pathetic.
I? love you grandma, I’m sorry I can’t respect you for one minute. I’m sorry I used to hurt our animals, I’m sorry I said “I Don’t Care”.
? I love you big sis, I’m sorry I’m to clingy, I love you, and I want to spend time with my sis. You mean the world to me.
I? love you bigger sister. I’m sorry? I kept ruining my life, I’m sorry? I was always such a dick. All you ever did was care.
Processing your request, Please wait....
Report as:
Choose one from below
Requesting Suicide Partner
Discussing Specific Suicide Methods
Hateful Post
Hateful or Inappropriate Comments
Spam or Advertising
Write in Words:
(Optional)
Categories
Suicide Resources
Get crisis help online right now via chat:
On your smartphone:
Please be kind.For Genesis Rhapsodos Lovers - 2011 by XXXXBECCAXXXX on DeviantArt
Find More ArtRandom
Username or Email
Stay logged in
Apr 21, :49 PM
As you sprint down one of the corridors of the Shin-Ra building you quickly glance over your shoulder, to see that Genesis is still chasing you, but he's right at the end of the corridor.You grin at him before turning round, your eyes widening in shock as someone grabs your waist and stops you.Turning round you see Angeal standing there with a smirk on his face."You know, you shouldn't tease Genesis, it's not very nice," He says smiling at you as he sees Genesis's copy of Loveless in your hand. You give him a mischievous grin, widening your eyes innocently."It's not like I'm gonna do anything to it," You say, and Angeal shakes his head in amusement."Oh yeah? Well, _____, knowing you, you'll probably go to the roof and throw it of the edge of the building," Angeal says, and your grin gets wider. "Great idea Angeal," You say, and Angeal eyes widen."No, don't do it, Genesis will kill you," Angeal says, and you grin."I'm not gonna really throw it off the roof, I'm just gonna make Genesis think that I am," You say, and Angeal's smirk comes back again.Turning round you see Genesis nearing you, so you turn round and start running towards the elevator."Bye Angeal!" You call over your shoulder, as you sprint down the corridor towards the elevators.It's not that you didn't like Genesis or anything like that, it's just you sometimes liked messing with him. You actually had a huge crush on G you thought he was cute, kind, friendly, and totally easy to mess with. Genesis usually didn't mind you messing with him, he often managed to get you back for whatever pranks you played on him. That's how the two of you were such good friends.As you neared the elevators you could hear Genesis's footsteps almost right behind yours, so you started to speed up, a huge grin on your face.As you reach the elevator the doors open so you go to run in, before you're suddenly pummelled to the ground from behind, just as the elevator doors shut. You feel whoever had tackled you to the ground turn you over before pinning you down by sitting on your stomach, and looking up you see Genesis, a triumphant grin on his face."This is gonna look totally weird if anyone tries to come in the elevator y'know," You joke, and Genesis chuckles."Now, give me back Loveless," Genesis says, still sitting on your stomach.You widen your eyes innocently and look into his blue eyes, pouting slightly."What do you mean Genesis, I don't have it," You lie, trying to get up from underneath him but failing."Yeah, yeah _______, you know, you're a terrible liar," Genesis says, smiling at you. You just grin cheekily at him."Come on, _____, give it back," He says, getting up off of you and standing up."Nope," You say, jumping up and grinning evilly at him. Genesis just shakes his head in amusement before gently pinning you against the elevator wall."Give me it," He says, grinning widely as you shake your head."Nope," You say again, your grin getting even wider as you hold Loveless behind your back."Fine then, I'll just make you give me it," He says, and you cock your head to the side in confusion."How-"You're cut off by Genesis gently pressing hi you freeze up, before relaxing and closing your eyes, kissing him back. You feel his hands wind round your back, one of them taking Loveless from your grasp, whilst the other rests on the very low of your back.Finally he pulls away and his bright blue eyes gaze into yours, and he smiles softly as he puts the book away in his pocket, before pressing his lips against yours again, his hands tangling in your hair as you rest yours on his shoulders.&&His lips move down your jaw line and down to your collar bone, where he places gentle kisses on your skin.Just then the elevator doors open, and you gasp as you see Sephiroth standing there, a huge cat-like grin on his face. You nudge Genesis who hasn't realised Sephiroth's there, and he slowly turns around, a light blush appearing on his cheeks."It's okay, I'll take the next elevator, I wouldn't want to, ahem, disturb you two…love birds," Sephiroth says, his sly grin getting even wider as you and Genesis blush.Thankfully the elevator doors slid shut, leaving you and Genesis by yourselves again. You look up at him and let out a quiet giggle, and he looks down at you, a broad grin on his face."That was so embarrassing!" You giggle, causing Genesis to chuckle quietly."He's never going to let me live that down," He says, grinning widely, before he leans back towards you."Now, where were we again?" He asks, pressing his lips against yours, weaving his hands in your hair."I love you Gen," You whisper, as his lips travel down your neck again, this time gently nibbling on your skin."I love you too, ______" He replies.The elevator doors suddenly open again, and you sigh as you see that Zack, Sephiroth and Angeal are all standing there, whistling and laughing."Genesis and ______ sitting in a tree, K.I.S.S.I.N.G" Zack sings, doing a funny little dance to match, and Genesis shakes his head and sighs."Gee, thanks a lot guys," Genesis says sarcastically, as they all start singing and copying Zack's funny little dance.
Okay so I think Genesis is awesome, he needs more love! Anyways, yeah, I love Genesis cos he's so cool so i thought I would write a For Genesis Lovers, so here it is and I hope everyone likes it Yeah, I was inspired by a video on youtube which showed like well people falling over, and some of it was quite funny, and one fall in particular inspired me to do the whole Genesis chase thing XD Random, huh?
Add a Comment:
Totally gold
Okay... Sephiroth singing the k.i.s.s.i.n.g. Song? Now i would kill to see that. And then Genesis sitting on me? *nosebleed*
Just wait you three jealous traitors ! When you get a girlfriend you will regret what you did &to me and Gen!
Talk about embarrassing... O_O
So cute...BUT I'M GOING TO KILL YOU ALL, *points to Zack* STARTING WITH MY BROTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ZackAhhhhhhhhhhHHHhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*runs away* *runs after him*
Seprioth you TRAITOR!!!!!
Damn you Seph!!!&Awesome story
Zack you're so meannnnn!
I wonder what would've happened if the reader actually DID throw Loveless off the roof or accidentally burned it ....... O.o&
Zack I hate youSephiroth you're just jealousAnd Angeal......well.....don't join inI love this story &3
I think he's too intelligent to try...
I liked/loved Genesis since before. And I never cared if he was an antagonist. :3 Great story. But that was just so embarrassing.
-blushes- -smacks Zack on the head-&
oh... that was sooo embrasing &o&Zack!Thank you very much, for writing this beautifull oneshot, Becca-san!I guess, if Genesis would be always so cute as in your story, he would possibly beein a bit cuter, tahn my belove Kadaj &3 But just a bit^^Pleaso do not stopp writing! I realy love the cute and sweetsness of stile!
Thank you :')
You are very welcome^^
Go, Zack! Do that dance!
Ahahaha :')
I absolutely love this!!! It's so cute and funny, especially at the end. I can just imagine Sephy dancing along with Zack.
Thank you :') Exactly, Sephy's got to have a little bit of fun sometimes
Indeed he does.
Amazingly sweet and funny. I can imagine Sephiroth grinning as the two were kissing, but I can't see him dancing!
Zack should teach him I've always loved Genesis... I don't care if he's a villain. He's not one for me... If only he came to my bed every night to recite Loveless to me in that sweet voice...
I agree.. his gracious voice!!!
How much has it been, dear? Years??? &Yes. He should start composing some songs! I bet he'll be more famous than J.Bieber, who's an epic failure!!!
I'm getting the chainsaw -.-;(Just kidding)
What do you need that for???
idk to scare off fangirls who say kadaj is theirs?
Well said. I'll need my intelligent sling too
Ahaha, thanks ^_^ Yeah, now that you mention it, I can't really see him dancing either xD I was probably hyper or something when I wrote it xD
It's so okay to feel like that! Your story made my day Zack is going to teach him
and Cloud will be there to watch! Are you writing mooooore????
Thanks, I'm glad!
Yep, Zack will xD And yeah, maybe, I just need some ideas ^_^
Do a SephirothXTifa
They would look so sweet together. Can I give you some ideas?
Sure, I could do with some ideas
Well, it would be nice if you made it like this:~Sephiroth and Tifa have known each other for a while, but their friendship never turned into something greater. One day Sephiroth has to leave for a mission in Wutai, in which he's gone missing
Tifa finds out and sets to look for him and when she does find him, Sephiroth is badly injured after the battle... You could write something like this
Hope it's a good little idea
AAaah sorry for the late reply :') Yeah I could write that, or I could try :')
This is so beautiful!! Great job! you should make a second part of it...
Thanks! And I miiiiight xD
I laughed so hard on the Sephiroth part! I love Genesis, and I'm glad others do too. This story rox! I love it!
Thank you!
How in the world do you post stories? I'm thinking about writing one and putting it on here, but I don't know how. Could you help me??
Okay, sorry this is kinda late
Have you managed to post stories or do you still need help? My reply's kind of late, sorry again
I managed to post my story. Don't worry about it, XXXXBECCAXXXX. Thank you for remembering me.
You're welcome
LOL.Sephiroth's just like: ...I'll take the stairs ahem~ XDGenius ending, good job!
Haha, thank you
You're welcome ^^!
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!~I love this!~ ^^so cute!~
Thank you!
Featured in Collections
More from DeviantArt
Featured in Groups
Comments91}

我要回帖

更多关于 don not cry 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。