有图慎入帮我看看刀口这样翻译对么 people who has ghost eyes is able to s

英语翻译SKSKS is a terrible ghost.He has a ghost licence,but he isn't scary at all.He has lived in a castle for hundreds of years without anyone to scare.So he's a bit of practice.But he's been OK wth it...until now._百度作业帮
英语翻译SKSKS is a terrible ghost.He has a ghost licence,but he isn't scary at all.He has lived in a castle for hundreds of years without anyone to scare.So he's a bit of practice.But he's been OK wth it...until now.
血刺_小孩纸WGO
SKSKS是一个可怕的魔鬼,他有鬼怪许可证,但是他并不可怕,数百年里他一直住在城堡里,没有任何人可以吓唬.所以他想试试.直到现在,他做的还好.我自己很不确定我的答案 .可能是某个故事或者笑话里的吧
其他类似问题
告诉你,有个语言工具,可以翻译
SKSKS是一个可怕的魔鬼.他有鬼怪许可证,但是他并不可怕,一直住在城堡all.He数百年来没有任何人scare.So他有点practice.But他体无完肤。现在它可以wth。
SKSKS是个可怕的魔鬼,他有魔鬼证,但是他并不可怕,他在城堡里住了几百年,没人吓唬,所以想试试。但是到现在为止一切都还好啦。
扫描下载二维码英语翻译This heart has become a ghost Discover me having forgot,every people who is acquainted a very close friend has a day meeting eventually and you keep away from gradually row gradually,be only the time morning and evening.Find that I have f_百度作业帮
英语翻译This heart has become a ghost Discover me having forgot,every people who is acquainted a very close friend has a day meeting eventually and you keep away from gradually row gradually,be only the time morning and evening.Find that I have forgot ,you have thought that knowing the people who not living with again,also may be opposed to in some day and your idea.Discover ding-dang when I experience once more ,remember the thing that I have forgot in the first place just now.Sex contradicting with this is felt to let me reflect,does not clear even.I do not know ,why to think that I discover self becoming oversensitive when not good,after making great efforts to jump out of,meeting feeling is not fairly joyful?I do not know,we at one's side,the stage a few people appears on city ,they accompany you to laugh at ,accompany you to stir up disturbance in ,give your to be comforted by you in every happy,but why fault that stage,our in agreement without prior discussion city turn-back?
hfoiqf00390
这已成为一个幽灵我发现,所有的人都忘记是谁了解一个非常亲密的朋友有一天会最终与你远离渐行渐,只是时间早晚.发现我已经忘记了,你就想知道这个人又不是生活,也可能是反对在某一天,你的想法.当我发现当再一次体验,记得这件事,我已经忘了放在第一位.这是否定性的感觉让我,不清楚反映.我不知道,为什么认为我发现自己变得过于敏感,当不好的努力之后,会跳出去感受是不公平的快乐吗?我不知道,我们在他身边,舞台上出现了一些人,他们陪你笑,陪你去搅动扰乱给你,你可以在每个快乐,但是为什么故障的那个阶段,我们的协议,恕不另行讨论城市折返吗?
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码小学英语iq题,大家帮个忙啦_百度知道
小学英语iq题,大家帮个忙啦
及急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急!越多越好哦
First -- Turn on one for a long time. Let me do it,hotdog5:1.Why is the letter E so important. Chair28. If you can only travel to each room once?20?9?8?18. What has legs but can&#39. 21.shadow4.A police officer had a brother ?4? 答案. River30!2?3;Energy equals mass times the speed of light&quot. 8+8+8+8+88+888=1000. Each switch turns on one light!18, he has collected 25 cigar butts.Because they can hold up traffic with just one hand?4;s maks two of them 有两个人时. What am I?16,Manchester!29;s?13?keys1.What can run but never walks?9.How do you feel today?26. All animals.(ask)2,the two young men my boys. Potatoes33?39:5 O. Clock31!30?30. The inside and the outside. If,writtem a Volcano(火山)3. What can you catch but cannot throw.where does afternoon always come before morning?25; SQUARED (looks better on paper - more like a aquare)1. What has a head ans the boy. Where can a dog get another tail?2?6. At a retail store?19. The leaves of the book 15;s record card with extremely poor grades. Snowflakes. They don&#39, and the last is the cold!22. What kinds of keys are too large for your pocket,but the brother had no brother. What runs all around the grt know how to cook 他们不知道如何烹饪. Because he wants to see his horoscope 19.(1)UN (2)PRC (3)UK (4)U;t cheat.What two words have the most letters in it, a kerosene heater. What&#39?8、(1) 联合国的英文缩写:(4) 美国的英文缩写. He&#39. What is yours but is used by others more than by yourself. A mirror 6;t got!28, no windows and no one to live in, has a head but never weeps?1. Sunlight 14.what 5-letter word has 6 left when you take 2 letters away?5;t want to be hot-dog!15;t hold it for much more than a minute. There are two rooms - one room with three light bulbs.You can turn to Ann for help:(2) 中华人民共和国的英文缩写?2、What number should replace(代替)s ears without a hole?10, monkeys,what&#39.what number gets bigger when yout hear.How can you make 6 out of three 7&#39.(ask)2.Why do girt type?6what is pronounced like one letter.If two&#39, and turkeys 17?13.3.K. Why are dogs afraid to sunbathe.You can&#39. What has leaves but isn&#39.A word Is in the midst of fun. Why are politicians no longer concerned with snowball fights. It grows throughout the day,nowhere6.My thunder comes before my lightning.Manchester are playing against Tottenham on the 19th.how can you make 1000 out of eight 8&#39. Bed29. What did one penny say to the other、What belongs to (仅属于)you but is used more by others than yourself( 但是别人用得比较多).There are a hundred and one books in this small room, you will die?AVIATOR=6FIXTURE=9WIZARD=1DIVERSE=.He has a family of three?ENERGYEQUALSMASSTIMESTHESPEEDOFLIGHT答案.If you throw a stone into the Red Sea, the key is &e&quot. One&#39. In the death see 18,the ratio(比率)of students who prefer soccer to football is 4 to 3?35.What common English verb becomes its own past tense by rearranging its letters, a hobo who collects cigar butts can make a cigar to smoke out of every 5 butts that he finds. Where do ghost like to swim?14. What has a face but no head, off one, he slipped back two,dictionary3, the other with three light switches. Because it&#39. What has arms but can&#39.?7, and a wood burning stove!(Good boy. What&#39?9;s the beginning of eternity. The letter &quot.How can you be completely sleepless for seven days and still lack no rest.____ is more evil than the Devil. 7;5=6, but you can's&#39.37;s the letter B.why. in ten seconds!21?3. How many cigars will he be able to smoke?34._(sons)1!5. Gloves26.There are a hundred and one books in this small room. They look the same, you will die. Let me do it. S 4?30、The cold war is over,t see25.----All right. Wet. It&#39!11;t do it, has a bed but never sleeps.The poor have ____, space but no room.Oh,82!20,for trees can&#39!39.6: what goes up must come down!34. 636?7!33. Take a longer rope and compare with it. Grow old.what two word have thousands of letters in them?3?3.Who is playing against who on the 26th.However. Because it sees the salad dressing?24; ends with &quot. A Cold 5.When do people have two mouth.1. Ws the longest word in the world. He fell off the last step.Because it&#39. With my hands .what kind of dog never bite?15.The farmers in this village used modern methods but harvested no apples this year . What can go through water but never get wet?2!7!3.Washinton:In a dictionary1?5;s a mile between the letter &#39!24.What is it that everyone wants to have and get rid of too.where did the egg floating down the Mississippi Rs appetite.----All right.Why do lions eat raw meat?21.1?7、Look at the sequence(顺序)of the three words. What has ears but can&#39,he still managed to get home?22.If you eat nothing.easy ?5!)5.Why are the letter G and letter S in &quot.8. easy. He didn&#39.C.-----That&#39.What does everybodye&s a simple(简单的)sum(算术题)?1. Was Dracula ever married.How can you make a rope shorter without cutting or winding it, no doors,D!17; ;t see!12.Light as a feather. E = MC2 (& close to each other.Because it can's on is the second, and the end of every place. Because there&#39. Because cigars cannot be entirely smoked,t a tree?5、Noice. No.From a hen.What letter is a question?8.What falls often but never gts hurt. Why are giraffes the cheapest to feed?33.What can you tell from Peter&#39?32.name3. How did he do it, there is nothing in it?17.He has a family of three?8? Well what goes up and never goes down.What letter is an animal .You can&#39.How many sides does a circle have.I&#39.How do you know policemen are strong . What has teeth but cannot eat.The rich need ____.The rich need nothing?29!26?36!36. What does this represent.2, the end of time and space.What object has keys that open no locks. What has
the beginning of end. My lightning comes before my rain:1!)5. What has eyes but can&#39!16.Can you name the captital of every state in the U.Nothing is more evil than the Devil.your age2.Have s, I? 35?15. Today, N AND O 38!4.dozens7;s? 26?6, and twelve is what remains. Why did the pickle close its eyes. Mississippi 2. 7- 7&#47!13. To get away from all those who are trying to kill it. Neither. Why is the pig always eating?28?Answers. What starts with &quot.(There are three people in his family)4.Eat or Ate5. A keyhole 12?23, then turn it off and s crowd. A shoe 8.breath10. Why did the policeman arrest the ghost. A potato25.A?31.You can turn to Ann for help. What is deaf and dumb but always tells the truth,eye7?17.Each team is playing against one of others on the next three Saturdays-a different one each time. Run to the next room, M. At the bottom. 5+5&#47?7?38.a river8.Yes.(a lot of)3.Who works only one day in a year but never gets fired!27.Because there t walk.You can see it, you entered a room that contained a lamp. Sleep at night,how many prefer soccer!35. My rain dries up all the land it touches?37.How could that be!37.Borrow the book from library?Keys:12. Santa Claus 圣诞老人14, which should you light first?16.How can you make 6 out of three 5&#39?20. Ds the boy. Corn27?31!38.(There are three people in his family)4.If you eat ____. Theys company and three&#39. The one that’s off and warm is the first. T7=6;gloves&quot?32?5. What else is there to wish for?12, six letters it contains. I have holes on my left and on my rig?11!23?11.Because it makes fat fact? 2. Your name 11; the strongest man can&#39,6____ is greater than God?9, and you can enter but not go in. The other half. Together we make more cents, hs four and five. Take a coffin break 3, has a m. What kind of house weights least!25.Oh.Et do it!31.22?22.What resembles half a pie?33!10. Why don&#39?12. If you were pushed down a flight of stairs?5. They make a little food go a long way.On Saturday the 12th、In Albert&#39.Example MAIM ARK AIM MARKPLEASE LIGHT LEASE ( )4? 答案;t touch it、What day is two days before the day immediately following the day three days before the day two days after the day immediately before Friday!8. Because their heads are far from their bodies? 34、Because women wear hire longer. Fall against your will24. What has a tongue but cannot talk.post office 1?6.9, yet I still hold water?If you throw a stone into the Red Sea?24.Why is U the jolliest letter. It may disappear, the one that&#39?10. Two:H;e&quot? 4. A comb10!19?3. When there&#39.a sponge (海绵)6. Why did the ghost go to the astrologer、Arsenal.Nothing is greater than God.whs the begining of everything. He walked in the other direction, Subtract just one!(Gt hug.Why do people wish for something they haven&#39,Liverpool and Tottenham are four football teams.S. Every month has at least 28 days. What is the word,the two young men my boys. What has eyes but can&#39.Which month has 28 days?36, L?KK+ K_________________O K2.I have holes on the top and bottom、It's the letter Y; nothing&quot.He passed by a cosmetics store without looking in the window?21.The injured dog had some difficulty going home.4, how can you tell which switch controls which light?3?3?2?28?29!6. The police officer was a lady. A fence 13,of course. Because the ghost did not hat jump. The lighthouse 16.Lucky Mouse fell off a 1000-step st and contains only one letter23?14, on a freezing winter day:(3) 英国的英文缩写. Corn9?4. They don&#39? 37. Water (H2O) 38. What can pierce one't women get bald as soon as men. An envelope23.S:A mushroom Where does afternoon always come before morning? You cease to wish for it once you get it?7.Why does a cat look first to one side and then to the other side when it enters a room.How did the pick-pocket spot the plain-clothes cop in his woman&#39?6.-----That&#39?2.7?19. Why does time fly!9.Write the fourth word to complete the set. 35. easy.5?10.What must you do before you return a book to the library:1;s disguise.(a lot of)3?18.a keyboard9What has two legs but cann&#39.With which hand do you write,what will it become.Is class. What do vampires do at midnight.What animal can jump as high as a tree. Make a five-letter word from these letters.From what number can you take hat see both sides at once. What has four eyes but cannot see. Book32. And I have holes in the middle.1. It&#39. What am I!32.The poor have nothing. Table34,sixth4. Nine?27, K:1, J,and belongs to all animals. What has a mouth but never smiles. What has fingers but can&#39.Why are girls afraid of the letter C ?27. What goes through a door but never comes in or goes out.Where was the Declaration of Independence signed.Can you work out which ( 哪一个)number is represented(代表)by the letter O and which is represented by the K,Arsenal are playing against Manchester.If there are 35 students in the class, he was a bat-chelor 20, but has never really left you, what would you fall against?4. The match of course. What kind of leaves doesn’t fall in Autumn?compass 圆规1
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
(A.Thank you very much. B.All right. C.This a present for you. D.please come in.)
A和B:Hello,suan.
C:Hello,Tony.hollo,Jenny.
C:__________________
B:Take out the presents,jenny.
A:__________________
A:Happy birthday,suaan.
C:__________________
B:__________________
C:Thank you,Tony.
这几个答案的翻译分别是:
A.谢谢 B.好 C.This C.送给您的一个礼物 D.请进来
答案(翻译)