五年级英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁信息发布者:admin|
发布时间:
四年级第五单元英语练习班级___________ 姓名___________ 成绩__________&&2013.11
听 力 部 分
一、听录音,选出和你听到的内容。(& &&&)1. A. bookB. clockC. look(& &&&)2.A. bathroomB. bedroomC. living room(& &&&)3.A. bikeB. likeC. kite(& &&&)4.A. childrenB. chickenC. kitchen(& &&&)5.A. familyB. friendC. fridge(& &&&)6.A. wouldB. whereC. what(& &&&)7.A. comeB. carC. colour(& &&&)8.A. a hot dogB. a hungry dogC. have a dog(& &&&)9.A. my capB. your capC. your cat(& &&&)10.A. I’d like that sofa.B. I like that sofa.C. I like the sofa.
二、听录音,选出你所听到问句的答句。(& &&&)1. A. It’s in the bathroom.B. He’s in the bathroom.C. She’s in the bathroom.(& &&&)2.A. Yes, please.B. Yes, it is.C. Yes, this is.(& &&&)3.A. They’re on the sofa.B. It’s in the desk.C. It’s on the bed.(& &&&)4.A. All right.B. Thanks.C. That’s OK.(& &&&)5.A. It’s cute.B. They’re cute.C. They’re cute pandas.
三、听录音,判断所听内容与下面句子意思是否相符,相符的写√,不相符的写×。(& &&&)1. The clock is in the kitchen.(& &&&)2.The balls aren’t in the blue box.(& &&&)3.Helen’s bedroom is nice and small.(& &&&)4.Sam would like a hot dog.(& &&&)5.My red skirt is on the sofa.
四、听录音,补全对话。1. A: ________ my cap.B: It’s in the ________ .2. A: What’s in your new ________?&&B: There’s a living room and a big ________. 3. I like to ________ my bike near the ________.4. A: How many ________ do you have in your home.&&B: I have ________.5. A: Look at my ________. &&B: Oh, it’s big and ________.&&
笔 试 部 分一、语音题。a. 判断下列各组单词划线部分的发音是否相同,相同的写T,不同的写F。(& &&&)1.thankchocolate(& &&&)2.fridgeorange(& &&&)3.schoolchildren(& &&&)4.wherewhose(& &&&)5.sofacome(& &&&)6.skirtgirl
b. 根据所给单词划线部分的发音规则,补全单词。1. bedroomclassr _ _ mw _ _ ld2. table_ _ ghtpl _ _3. capclo _ __ oo _4. fridge_ eep_ acket5. bathroomb _ sketballc _ _
二、按要求写单词。1. white(对应词)_____________________2. living room(同义词)__________________3. isn’t(完整形式)____________________4. it(复数)___________________________5. I’d like(完整形式)__________________6. box(复数)_________________________7. have(三单形式)____________________8. your(对应词)_______________________9. good(副词)________________________10. happy(反义词)____________________
三、词组互译。1. 在浴室里___________________________2. 三间大卧室________________________3. 五个漂亮的钟_______________________4. 我的白色冰箱______________________5. 在桌子下面_________________________6. a hungry dog________________________7. fly my kite___________________________8. come and play_______________________9. his new home________________________10. a pineapple in the kitchen_____________
四、选择题。(& &&&)1.We have a ______ in the kitchen.
A. bedB. sofaC. fridge(& &&&)2.Would you like ______ bread?
A. aB. someC. any(& &&&)3.______ cap is on the bed, but ______ cap is under the bed.
A. My, you B. You, my C. My, your(& &&&)4.---- Welcome ______ my new home.&&----Wow, how nice!
A. inB. toC. 不填(& &&&)5.----I’m ______.& & ---- Here’s some juice for you.
A. lateB. hungryC. thirsty(& &&&)6.----Do you like this ______ ?&&---- No, I don’t.
A. clock B. clocksC. o’clock(& &&&)7.---- ______ my apples?& &----Look, over there.
A. Where’sB. Where areC. What are(& &&&)8.---- Can Mike’s sister play football?& &---- Yes, ______ can.
A. I B. heC. she(& &&&)9.----Look at the stickers on the table.& &----______.
A. It’s nice.B. How nice!C. I like it very much.&&(& &&&)10.----How old is your brother?& & ---- He’s ______.
A. eleven year B. eleven year old C. eleven years old
五、根据中、英文提示填空。1. ----Where are our ________ (沙发)? ----They’re in the living room.2. My T-shirt is ________ (在......后面)the door.3. ----Mum, I’d like to ________ the ________ (骑马).& &----All right.4. ----What’s that in the kitchen?&&----It’s ________ (一个)ice cream.5. Where ________(be) Yang Ling’s shirts? 6. ________ (we) new clock is in the bedroom.7. Look, the birds in the tree are very ________ (love).8. My father can play basketball so ________ (good).9. I don’t eat ________ (some) apples in the evening.
六、按要求改写句子。1. The boys are in the classroom. (划线部分提问)________ ________ the boys?2. Is your pencil box on the table? (做否定回答) No, ________ ________.3. They have some English books. (改单数句子)________ has ________ English book.4. I’d like a toy panda. (划线部分提问)________ ________ you like?5. Your school bag is in my home. (改一般疑问句)&&Is ________ school bag in ________ home?
七、根据上下文提示,完成对话,每空一词。----Mum, ________ my jacket?----Is ________ on your bed?----No, it isn’t.----Look, ________ on your chair.----What about my shoes(鞋子)? Where are ________?----They’re under the sofa. ----Oh, here they are. What ________ is it, Mum?----It’s eight o’clock.----I’m ________. Let’s hurry.----OK. Let’s go now.
八、翻译句子。1. 我的外套在哪里?在沙发上。----________ ________ coat?& &----It’s on the sofa.2. 我的卧室既既干净又漂亮。 My bedroom is ________ and ________.3. 你的牛奶在冰箱里。&&Your ________ ________ in the fridge.4. 你饿吗?不,我不饿。&&----________ you ________? No, I’m not.&&5. 来些葡萄怎么样?&&________ ________ some grapes?
九、根据图片,判断下列句子是否与图片内容相符,相符的写√,不相符的写×。
图片1.jpg (32.39 KB, 下载次数: 25)
17:08 上传
(& && &)1. There is bathroom in my home.(& && &)2. There’s a clock in the living room.(& && &)3. I have two sofas.(& && &)4. There’s a crayon and a rubber on the floor. (& && &)5. We can see a bird in the picture.
十、参照所给例子,结合自己家里实际情况,仿写短文。(不少于6句话)例:This is my new home. I have a living room, a bedroom, a bathroom and a kitchen. There’s a sofa and a TV in the living room. There are two chairs and a bed in my bedroom. In the kitchen, there isn’t a clock, but there’s a big fridge. I like to eat ice creams there. This is my home. Do you like it?___________________________________________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________________________________________
听力材料:一、听录音,选出和你听到的内容。1. clock零五网六年级英语《时代英语报》小学英语六年级(上)配套测试卷Test3(期中测试)的题目与答案。_百度作业帮
零五网六年级英语《时代英语报》小学英语六年级(上)配套测试卷Test3(期中测试)的题目与答案。
零五网六年级英语《时代英语报》小学英语六年级(上)配套测试卷Test3(期中测试)的题目与答案。
建议你直接买一份比较方便}

我要回帖

更多关于 高等数学单元自测题 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信