english weekly高三一第三期2015-2016

当前解析:第36期年高一新课标
解题老师:
& & & & & & & & & & & & & A& & & & & & & & & & & & & ★★☆☆☆Dear Kate,& &It s really good to know you are covering for me while V m away on the training course. Thanks so much. Knowing that you 11 be teaching the kids has made me relaxed. V m sure you' 11&get on fine with them. I thought I should leave you some notes on a couple of things that are planned for this week,and other advice that will hopefully see you through to next Friday!Tuesday: The class is going to visit the Dinosaur Museum. Make sure they take their notebooks and remind them on Monday to bring a packed lunch and the entrance money.Thursday: I ve promised them they can watch aDisney DVD as a special treat. It’s in my locker.There are some (活页练习;)&go with it. By the way,don't worry about makingthem — I'11 do it when &I'm back.. You know,the head teacher is on the warpath about being late,so be warned!If you get to school even a minute past 8:15,she,s I likely to give you a real telling-off.Seriously,though,you' 11 have a great week — the kids are wonderful. Don't let Mark and Jack sit together and you shouldn,t have any 出(纪律的) problems!Which reminds me,if you do have any problems,just tell the head. She's very supportive when、 comes to discipline. One last thing — could you leave notes on what you do,please?& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &Best wishes,&& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &Stef21. Why did Stef write the letter to Kate?&&&A. To talk about the training course.&&&B. To invite her to the Dinosaur Museum.&&&C. To tell her what to do when she's away.&&&D. To ask if she 's ready to teach her students.22. On Tuesday,students should take the followingthings EXCEPT.&&&A. a notebook&&&B. a worksheet&&&C. a packed lunch&&&D. the entrance money23. The underlined part “on the warpath” in Paragraph 4 can best be replaced by “ ”&&&A. angry&&&B. easy&&&C. doubtful&&&D. happy24. We can infer from the letter that Mark and Jack&&&A. always sit together&&&B. might not get along well&&&C. are very good students&&&D. don't like Disney movies
21. C 22. B 23. A 24. B
完全正确(2)答案太简单(0)答案太罗嗦(0)题目错误(2)答案错误(0)评论(0)
解题老师:
& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & B& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & ★★☆☆☆& & &Back in 2001,Pen Hadow and I traveled to the north pole(北极) . 〇ne morning we’d just taken down our tent and started (滑雪) .Pen was in front,and I was following him. Suddenly I got a strange feeling that something was behind us.I stopped,looked back and saw a polar bear,walking towards us.& & Pen and I planned to stay where we were,try and look big,and frigtiten it away. Pen had a shotgun that we’d bought in Russia. That was his job. My job was to look big and to take off my skis,hold the skis in the air,make lots of noise,and frighten away the bear. Pen raised the gun and fired into the air. However,it jammed and failed to work.& & The bear was walking towards us. Pen tried again,but again it didn’ t wotk. Then he walked towards the bear,and I thought, “Wow,Pen,s&gone completely mad. He's going to get eaten. What should I do?”& & I thought maybe I could throw a ski at it or stab (刺) it with a ski pole or something. Suddenly the bear stopped. Pen stopped. Bang. The gurt went off in the air. There was a big cloud of smoke that I think surprised Pen and me more than it surprised the bear. The animal looked up,looked down,turned around and walked off. Pen turned round and said, “Quick,get the camera and take a photograph,” and that was when suddenly I felt really nervous. I couldn’ t even undo the zip on our bag.& & That was the morning of the second day of this journey. We were out there for two months — fifty-nine days,but we never saw another bear that close.25. What happened to the author and Pen?&&&A. They lost their way.&&&B. They felt terribly ill.&&&C. They broke their tent.&&&D. They were followed by a bear.26. Which of the following can best describe theauthor and Pen?&&&A. Calm and brave.&&&B. Caring and proud.&&&C. Honest and friendly.&&&D. Careful and humorous.27. Who frightened the bear away in the end?&&&A. The author. B. A hunter.&&&C. Pen. D. Another animal.28. In the text,the author mainly talks about .&&&A. his discovery in the North Pole&&&B. his experience in the North Pole&&&C. why he traveled to the North Pole&&&D. how he traveled across the North Pole
25. D 26. A 27. C 28. B
完全正确(0)答案太简单(0)答案太罗嗦(0)题目错误(0)答案错误(0)评论(0)
解题老师:
& & & In Britain,many theatres put on shows for children at Christmas and many theatres have a theatre-in-education team working there. This team,made up of actors and teachers,writes plays for children,usually performing them in schools. They do different plays for different age groups and the children often take part in the play in some way.& & &Pantomime is a special kind of Christmas show for children. It is loved by people and also allows the audience (观众) to join in. Panto-mime” was the name of the Roman actor \yho performed shows without speaking —this is where the English word “mime” comes from.& & A pantomime is always based on a well-known children's story. But there ays certain types of characters in the show and certain situations and events. For example,a pantomime must always include a hero,known as the “principal boy” and this principal boy is always played by a pretty girl wearing a short cosfume (服装) .Then there is the cpmic older woman,known as the “dame” who is played by a man. There is always a group of men and women who sing and dance and often there is a pantomime horse. The I horse is played by two men who form the u frontj and “back” ends inside a “horse” costume. It is fUnny and it usually kicks the dame when she isn,looking.& & & &Members of the audience have to shout a warning to one of the characters and argue with the character (usually the dame) when she does not believe them. When she shouts, &Oh no,it isn’t,” the audience always responds with “O yes,it is!?, The audience also learns and sings a i simple song and a few children are sometimes invited to help one of the characters during the show.29. The theatre-in-education teams .&&&A. are made up of famous local actors&&&B. write plays for the same age group&&&C. often give plays in their own theatres&&&D. usually allow children to join in a play30. According to the text,a pantomime .&&&A. is designed to make people laugh I&&&B. is made up of three characters&&&C. is especially popular with grown-ups&&&&D. can be watched all year round in Britain31. When the dame says, “Yes,it is”,the audience Ishould .&&&A. follow her and sing&&&&B. stand up and dance&&&&C. repeat what she says&&&&D. disagree with her loudly&
29. D 30. A 31. D
完全正确(0)答案太简单(0)答案太罗嗦(0)题目错误(0)答案错误(1)评论(0)
解题老师:
& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & D& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &★★★★☆& & &“One thing I enjoy about my job is that I can i work on something that is actually active,” says Game McGimsey,an American volcanologist ( 火山学家) .Part of his job incl on Alaska's many active volcanoes and giving &people a heads-up when a volcano might erupt(喷发) .&& & &Like most jobs in the sciences,volcanology 1requires a lot of education. McGimsey received an undergraduate degree in geology at the University of North Carolina,then landed an zw 纪(实习 期) with a geologist at the (美国地质勘探 局) whose area of expertise was volcanoes. After earning a graduate degree at the University of Colorado,McGimsey accepted a job with the USGS and has been with the Alaska Volcano Observatory for 25 years.&& & & &Volcanoes can influence the world in ways we might not think about. For example,on Dec. 15,1989,a 747 jetliner (a large airplane) flew through a thick ash (灰) cloud、produced by Mount Redoubt,an Alaskan volcano that hadn,t erupted in 25 years. The ash caused all four & engines to die,and the plane5 s&electronics went dead.a &The plane was within several thousand feet of flying into the mountains below when the pilots gpt 教 couple of the engines restarted and landed safely in Anchorage,” McGimsey says. It cost nearly $80 million to repair the damage to the plane.& & & &Such situations show just how dangerous volcanoes can be. However,volcanologists know the risks and are prepared to protect themselves.& & “There is certainly a higher danger level in volcanology than some other jobs”’ McGimsey admits. aWe understand how serious the danger is,and we don't like taking unnecessary chances. We avoid getting too close to an erupting volcano,because it's not worth injury or death simply to get a rock or photograph."32. Before working for the USGS,McGimsey&&&A. had been a pilot for 25 years&&&B. knewnothing about the organization&&&C. had taught at the University of North Carolina&&&D. had studied at the University of Colorado33. On Dec. 15,1989,a 747 jetliner
&&&A. had all its engines restarted&&&B. flew into a volcano in Europe&&&C. survived an air accident luckily&&&D. disappeared in a huge ash cloud34. What McGimsey says in the last paragraplvshows his .&&&A. pride & & & & & B. carefulness&&&C. loneliness & & & & &D. doubt35. What would be the best title for the text?&&&A. Game McGimsey: a man of his word&&&B. Game McGimsey: a volcano watcher&&&C. The eruption of Mount Redoubt&&&D. Lost land of the volcano
32. D 33. C 34. B 35. B
完全正确(0)答案太简单(0)答案太罗嗦(0)题目错误(1)答案错误(0)评论(0)
解题老师:
根据短文内容,从短文后的选坝中选出能項入空白处的最佳选项。选项中有两项为多余选项。& & Gold fever In 1848,when gold was discovered in California,John Sutter was already one of the wealthiest people in America. 36 Sutter built a fort(要塞) there,and soon he had 12 ,000 head of cattle (牛) and hundreds of workers.& & By the mid-1840s,more and more Americans were coming to California. 37 He saw them as part of his new Aiwgdom (王国) .However,he had no idea that this would destroy his dream some day.& & &At the beginning of 1848,Sutter sent James Marshall and about twenty men to the American River to build a sawmill. 38 Later he wrote, “I reached my hand d it made my heart beat fast,for I was certain it was gold.&& & 39 Hundreds of thousands of people,almost all of them men,began to prepare for the journey west. They said their goodbyes and tried to take a chance on gold: a year of pain in return for a lifetime of riches. They were called “Forty-Niners” because they left home in 1849.40 Sutter did not have gold fever. He wanted an agricultural kingdom and refused to give up his dream. In the new California,he was simply in the way. The Forty-Niners destroyed his crops and pulled down his fort for the building materials. In the end,he was very sad and left California.&&&A. Sutter welcomed the newcomers.&&&B. A few films were made about the story of John Sutter.&&&C. He was a European and moved to California in 1839.&&&D. However,few people believed the discovery was a fact.&&&E. The news soon spread to every village and town.&&&F. By the end of 1850,Sutter's kingdom completely broke down.&&&G. It was nearly complete when something unusual caught Marshall's eyes.
36. C. 由该空后的 Sutter built a fort there可知,前面是说他在美国的情况,故选C项。37. A. 由该空后的 He saw them as part of his new kingdom 可知,Sutter 非常 欢迎那些来的人,故选A项。38. G。由该空后James Marshall所说的 话可知,G项内容符合此处if境。something unusual 就是指金子。39. E。由该空后的 Hundreds of thousands of people ... began to prepare for the journey west可知,发现了这一消息很快传遍了各地,故选E项。40. F。由该空后的内容可知,Sutter的梦想最终破灭了,F项是该段的主题句。
解题老师:
& & &Have you ever flown on an airplane? Before you left,you 41
everything you would need for your 42 in a suitcase. Most suitcases that travel on an airplane have to be 43 in special areas away from the passengers. It helps keep the plane 44 . This also frees up more room for passengers and makes them more 45 .& & &While you were flying in the airplane^ you might have had 46 looking out of the window or listening to music. Your suitcases,though,didn't get the same 47 . Where had they gotie? Most airports have (行李处理系统) that
your baggage during your trip.& & & The systems differ from airport to airport,but baggage handlers have three 49 jobs. First,they move your baggage from the check-in area to the 50 you’ 11 be catching. Then your baggage 51 sit with all the other passengers’ baggage in certain areas of your airplane. Second,if you have to 52 airplanes somewhere during your trip,your baggage will be moved to the new airplane you are going to 53 . Finally,they will move your baggage from the airplane to a 54
area at your final destination (目的地) .& & &Of course,the systems must make sure baggage travel to the 55 airplanes. Even so,mistakes happen every day. Sometimes,baggage may 56
their airplane. When this happens,they may be found 57 and sent on the next available airplane. Some baggage,though,gets 58
for longer periods of time and may end up in offsite storage facilotise(异地仓储设成点) .Baggage that can never be 59 to their owners may be given away to charity 60 they can be sold at special auctions( 拍卖会) .41. A. forgot&&&B. packed&&&C. rewrote&&&D. discovered42. A. trip&&&B. visit&&&C. house&&&D. village43. A. cleaned&&&B. shared&&&C. stored&&&D. repaired44. A. safe&&&B. fixed&&&C. heavy&&&D. organized45. A. careful&&&B. beautiful&&&C. confident&&&D. comfortable46. A. fun&&&B. money&&&C. courage&&&D. patience47. A. education&&&B. treatment&&&C. knowledge&&&D. experiment48. A. make use of&&&B. take care of&&&C. catch up with&&&D. break away from49. A. easy&&&B. interesting&&&C. Tnain&&&D. well-paid50. A. bus&&&B. boat&&&C. train&&&D. airplane51. A. usually&&&B. nearly&&&C. never&&&D. still52. A. stop&&&B. control&&&C. change&&&D. choose ,53. A. see&&&B. take&&&C. save&&&D. order54. A. picnic&&&B. dining&&&C. rest&&&D. collection55. A. right&&&B. quiet&&&C. small&&&D. slow56. A. meet&&&B. follow&&&C. miss&&&D. destroy57. A. clearly&&&B. quickly&&&C. strangely&&&D. suddenly58. A. lost&&&B. washed&&&C. broken&&&D. prepared59. A. added&&&B. lent&&&C. introduced&&&D. returned60. A. if&&&B. so&&&C. or&&&D. but
本文是说明文。文章主要介绍了人们乘坐飞机时其行李箱的运送方式。41. B. 42. A. 由文章首句可知,这里是 说坐飞机的经历。你在出发前会将 “旅行(trip) ”需要的东.西都“打包 (packed) ”。43. C. 由下文的 your baggage …in certain areas of your airplane 多数行李箱都会随机“存放(stored) ” 在远离乘客的固定区域。44.D. 将行李箱存放在固定区域内会使 机舱内变得“整齐有序(organized) ”。45. D. 由该空前的 This also frees up more room for passengers 可知”同时 会让乘客更加“舒适(comfortable) ”。46. A. 由该空后的 looking out 9f the window or listening to music 可知,你 可能会望望窗外或是听听音乐,享受 旅行的快乐,故填ftin。47. B. 由上文的 Most suitcases …in special areas away from the passengers 可知,你的行李箱并不会享受同样的 “待遇(treatment) ”。48. B. 由该空前的 baggage handling systems可知,机场的行李处理系统 会专门负责安置你的行李,故填take care of & 49.&&&C. 由该段中的First,Seeond和 Finally等相关信息可知,机场的行李 处理系统有三项“主要(main) ”工作。50. ET。由上下文内容可知,这里是说乘 坐“飞机(airplane ) ”。51. A. 你的行李箱“通常(usuaUy) ”会和其他乘客的行李箱一同放置在机舱内的固定区域。52. C. 53. B. 由该句中的your baggage . will be moved to the new airplane知,这里是说:如果你在途要“转机 (change airplanes) ”的话,你的行李箱 也会被转移至你即将“乘坐(take) ”的 飞机。54. D.由该空后的 final destination 可 知,你的行李箱最终会被转移至目的 地的行李“收集(collection) ”站。55. A.由该空后的 Even so,mistakes happen every day可知,这里是说:这 些系统必须确保行李箱上“对 (right) ”飞机。56.C。由该空后的 When this happens,tlky ... the next available airplane 可 知,行李箱有时也会“错过(miss) ”它 们的飞机。57. B.它们可能“很快(quickly) ”会被找 到,然后搭乘下一班飞机。58. A.由该空后的 end up in off-site storage facilities可知,有些行李箱“遗 失(lost) ”的时间会更久。59. D.由该空后的 may be given away to charity可知,那些永远都无法“归 还(returned) ”给失主的行李箱可能 会被捐赠给慈善机构。60. C.由 charity 和 auctions 可知,此处 是一种选择关系,故填or。
解题老师:
阅读下面材料,在空白处填入适当的内容(1个单词) 或括号内单词的正确形式。Karen: Hi,David!What made you become an author?David: I owe that to my mother,who encouraged me in my work. She always told me to do whatever I liked and have 61.
(patient) . So I & & & &could achieve the success I dreamed 62. .Karen: Very encouraging!At what age did you know you would become a writer?David: I started writing at 12 ,but realized 63.
I was a writer when I was 13 , Karen: Wow!That's 64.
(real) young. & & So,how does being such a young writer influence 65.childhood? Do you do things like other kids or in a different way?David: I am not different but my thinking is. I think in quite different ways,66.& makes people say “You are very different”.Karen: As a young writer,do you find time 67.
(go) with friends to movies,concerts or do you find yourself always writing?David: I don't have time for concerts or movies not because I am a writer but because I have to study a lot. Usually I 68.
(ask) to & & & concentrate on my studies,writing,and 69. (play) outdoor games.Karen: That's great. You 70.
(write) ten novels so far. Are you planning on writing another book in the near future?David: Yes. It will be available in about 2 months.
61. patience。考查名词。设空处作动词 have的宾语,故填名词patience (耐性) 。62. of / about。考查介词。dream of / about sth.意为“梦想某事”。63. that。考查连接词。设空处引导宾语从句,又因从句成分及意义均完整, 故填that。&64. really。考查副词。设空处修饰形容词young ,故填副词really。65. your。考查代词。由语境可知,此处 表示“你的童年”,故填your。66. which。考查关系词。设空处引导非 限制性定语从句,指代整个主句,且 在从句中作主语,故填which。67. to go。考查不定式作状语的用法。find time to do sth.意为“抽出时间做 某事”68. am asked。考查一般现在时的被动 语态。I与ask之间是被动关系,且由 Usually可知应用一般现在时态,故填 am asked&69. playing。考查动词-ing形式作宾语的 用法。设空处与my studies,writing 并列作介词on的宾语,故填play mg。70. have written &考查现在完成时。由 时间状语so far可知,此处应用现在 完成时,故填have written。
解题老师:
假定英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改作文,请你修改你同桌写的以下作文。文中共有 10处语言错误,每句中最多有两处。每处错误仅涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。增加:在缺词处加一个漏字符号 ,并在其下面写出该加的词。删除:把多余的词用斜线(\ ) 划掉。修改:在错的词下划一横线,并在该词下面写出修改后的词。注意:1. 每处错误及其修改均仅限一词;2. 只允许修改10处,多者(从第11处起) 不计分。& & The first day I went to school,I climb nervously onto the school bus. It was lull of noisy childshouting and laughing excited. Then I found out a place next to a quiet girl with long hair and bigeyes. We were both very shy,but we didn't talk much on the way to school,although we smiled witheach other. In the followed days,we got to know each other better,and became good friends. Nowwhen either of them has a problem,the other is always ready to helping. We have so much in commonthat we spend most our free time together.
71. …I climb nervously … & & & & & & &climb →climbed&72. . .. noisy child … & & & & & & & &child→ children73. . .. laughing excited. & & & & & & &excited →excitedly&74. . .. I found out … & & & & & & & & 去掉 out &&75. …but we didn't … & & & & & & & & &but →&so&76. . .. with each other, & & & & & & & & with →at77. . .. the followed days ... & & & & & & &followed →following &&78. …either of them … & & & & & & & & & them →us &&79. …ready to helping, & & & & & & & & &helping →help80. …most our free … & & & & & & & & & most 后加 of&
解题老师:
假设你是李华,你的英国朋友玛丽目前在你市某所中 学作交换生。她对京剧很感兴趣,因此你决定邀清她本周 《六下午在大剧院观看京剧《花木兰》。请根据 以下提示,给她写•封电子邮件。1. 提出邀请并简述原因;&2. 提出观剧后活动建议(如品尝特色小吃等) ;&3. 期待对方问复。 注意:1. 词数100左右(开头和结尾己给出,但不计入& & &总词数) ;2. 可适当增加细节,以使行文连贯。Dear Mary,& & & I have good news to tell you.
One possible version:Dear Mary,& & &I have good news to tell you.The well-known Chinese opera,Hua Mulan,will be put on in the Grand Theatre on Saturday afternoon. It is based on a story about a young girl named Hua Mulan,who replaces her father to join the army in disguise as a gentleman and saves her country from the enemy. It is well worth watching. Would you like to go with me? I know you are very interested in Beijing Opera. T m sure you will like it.& & &In addition,if you like,we can have some local snacks after the performance. Please let me know if you are able tc come. in Beijing Opera. V m sure you will like it.& & &In addition,if you like,we can have some local snacks after the performance. Please let me know if you are able to come.& &Looking forward to your reply.& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & Yours,Li Hua
解题老师:
& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &&A& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &★★★★☆& & & & The goat (畜棚) at a Putnam County market in Greencastle,Indiana,will soon be full of,well,goats. But right now it’s full of tables (堆积) with clothes,books and housewares.At the tables are families,lots of them. Some waited in line for more than an hour to have the right to get the larger things,like furniture. Carrie Ardito was first in that line and ran to the back to get a clothes dryer.& & &Yeah,I wasn’t&expecting one. But I saw it,and it was wonderful!w Ardito says. “It s something I can't afford on my own.&With so many eager new owners,it's hard to believe that most of these things were voluntarily left behind by students at DePauw University, about a mile up the road. For the last six years,the school of about 2 ,200 has developed a yearly program,encouraging students as they move out of the dorms each year to give things away — not throw them away.& & &Ed Sparks is helping his wife search on the tables.& & &She was mainly after a bed — a couch-bed, whatever you want to call it — for the little one,” Sparks says.The little one is their daughter,Madlynn,who was smiling and playing with a large,yellow foam hand from some past DePauw sporting event.It means a lot,Sparks says. ^Nqw she has something a little bit better than what she's got right now.&& & &Allen Denhart,who was moving his daughter Emily out after her first year,sardTTe movea his kids out of dorm rooms before but was doing it differently this year because of the continual reminders to give away.& & & Yeah,normally I would have just taken it to the garbage can if I didn’ t know,” he says. “Like that big piece of carpet there,it will probably save somebody $50 or $100 if they need a piece of carpet for next year.&only about a dozen families benefited. This year it's more than 100.1. Which word can be used to describe Ardito,s feelings?&&&A. Afraid. & & & & & & & B. Proud.&&&C. Satisfied. & & & & & & &D. Worried.2. Who started the program?&&&A. A Putnam County market.&&&B. Some college students.&&&C. Some local farmers.&&&D. DePauw University.3. What did Madlynn need according to Sparks?&&&A. A small toy.&&&B. A couch-bed.& & C. A bigger dinner table.&&&D. A sporting event ticket.4. When Denhart moved his kids out of dormsbefore,&&&&A. he threw unwanted things away&&&B. he usually gave things away&&&C. he tried to bring everything home&&&D. he sold used carpets at low prices5. What can we learn about the program?&&&A. It helps local families save some money.&&&B. It has become less popular over the years.&&&C. It improves communication among farmers.&&&D. It is a chance for students to know about animals.
1.C 2.D 3.B 4. A 4. A 5. A
解题老师:
& & & & & & & & & & & & &B& & & & & & & & & & & ★★★★★& & & Anna Schiferl hadn,t even got out of bed when she reached for her cell phone and typed text to her mom,one recent Saturday. Mom was right downstairs in the kitchen. The text? Anna wanted an egg for breakfast. Soon after,Joanna Schiferl called,rtIf you want to talk to me,Anna,come downstairs and see me!Anna laughs about it now. “I was kind of being lazy,” she admits.& & These days,many people with cell phones prefer texting to a phone call. And that's creating a communication divide,of sorts — the talkers vs. the texters. Some would argue that' s no big deal. But many experts say the most success-fill communicators will,of course,have the competence to do both. And they fear that more of us are unable to have 一 or at least are avoiding 一 the traditional face-to-face conversations.& & &Many pra/ewoa (教授) say it is not common to see students outside of class. UI sit in my office hours lonely now because if my students have a When this program started six years ago,question,they email me,often late at night,says Renee Houston,a professor at the University of Puget Sound in Washington state. "And they never call." ,& & &As Anna sees it: “There are people you’ 11 text,but won’ t call. It's just a way to stay in touch with each other.Some believe that scores of texts each day keep people more comiected.& &“The problein is that the conversation isn,t &very deep,says Joseph Grenny,co-author of the book Crucial Conversations: Tools for Talking When Stakes are High.&& & The problem has been there since wc ve had telephones — probably since the time of a tegrflp(电报) ,” Grenny says. Texting is just the latest way to do that. Though they may not always ’ be so good at deep conversations themselves,&Grenny suggests that parents model the behavior for their children and put down their own cell phones. He says that they also should set limits,as &yXnna,smom did when she ttiade the no texting to people in the same housew rule.6. According to Paragraph 1 ,Joanna.&&&A. was very strict with her daughter&&&B. did not know how to use a cell phone&&&C. was angry that her daughter got up late&&&D. did not have any breakfast that morning7. The underlined word &competencein Paragraph 2 probably means “ ”.&&&A. chance&&&B. ability&&&C. courage&&&D. patience8. What do we know about Renee’students?& & &A. They often work late at night.& & &B. They often ask strange questions.& & &C. Few ask her questions face to face.& & &D . Many email her if she feels lonely.9. In Joseph Grenny’s opinion, .&&&A. cell phones make people lonelier&&&B. telephones help people communicate clearly&&&C. texting helps people have deeper conversations&&&D. talking should be encouraged instead of texting10. What would be the best title for the text?&&&A. Why is communication important?&&&B. How does texting affect kids at school?&&&C. Is texting ruining the art of conversation?&&&D. How can we avoid one-sided conversations?
6. A 7. B 8. C 9. D 10. C
练习册名称:2016年英语周报高一新课标31-49期
年级:高一
学科:英语
卷册:下册
版本:新课标版}

我要回帖

更多关于 englishweekly答案库 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信