are you miss your family or mine?与are you miss your fami

英语翻译Thanks for your mail and respond of my question.How's it going?I think you might be miss your family because of school,isn't it?How about your friends?Are you get along with your classmates?And I said that classic novels were English and _百度作业帮
英语翻译Thanks for your mail and respond of my question.How's it going?I think you might be miss your family because of school,isn't it?How about your friends?Are you get along with your classmates?And I said that classic novels were English and
英语翻译Thanks for your mail and respond of my question.How's it going?I think you might be miss your family because of school,isn't it?How about your friends?Are you get along with your classmates?And I said that classic novels were English and American's one like Wuthering Heights,Jane Eyre,The old Man and the sea.I'm sympathize that chinese classic novels can be difficult because their contents are complicated.In Joseon(鹑嘭) dynasty,anybody couldn't believe catholic because they were killed by Joseon's King.There was no freedom of religion at that time.But these days,our country approved freedom of religion.Does your country have freedom of religion?If not,having religion can be very dangerous.I`ll tell you about catholic later.Ah!I saw your hometown's grand view and night view.It was very nice.What is your hometown's name?You just told me "Guangdong".I hope to visit there someday.See you later,take care!Sincerely,Leo
感谢你的来信和对我的问题的回答.近况如何?因为在学校,我想你可能会想念你的家人,是吗?你的朋友怎么样?与同学相处得好吗?我认为经典的小说是英国和美国的,如《呼啸山庄》,《简爱》,《老人与海》.而中国古典小说是难懂的,因为他们的内容是复杂的.在朝鲜王朝,任何人都不能信任天主教徒,因为他们是被朝鲜国王杀害的.那个时候没有宗教自由.但是现在,我们国家允许宗教自由.你们国家有宗教自由吗?如果不是,有宗教信仰是很危险的.以后我会告诉你关于天主教的事的.啊!我看见你的家乡的景象和夜景了.好漂亮啊.你的家乡叫什么名字啊?你只告诉我是“广东”.我希望有一天能够有机会去.再见,保重!!你真诚的...
感谢你的来信和回答我的问题。近况如何?
我想你可能会想念你的家人,因为学校,不是吗?你的朋友怎么样?你与你的同学相处吗?
我说那是英国和美国的古典小说《呼啸山庄》的人一样,《简爱》、《老人与海》。我很同情中国古典小说是困难的,因为他们的内容是复杂的。
在朝鲜王朝,任何人鹑嘭)(不能相信天主教徒,因为他们被朝鲜国王。没有宗...
为您的邮件感谢和回应我的问题。怎么样?我想你可能会错过,因为你的家庭,学校,是不是?你的朋友怎么样?难道你和你的同学相处?和我说,古典小说是英国和美国的一个类似呼啸山庄,简爱,老人和大海。我很同情中国古典小说可以说是困难的,因为它们的内容是复杂的。在朝鲜(鹑嘭)末年,天主教的人无法相信,因为他们是由朝鲜国王被杀。没有当时的宗教的自由。但这些天来,我国共批准对宗教的自由...Do remember me to your family when you get back home.I miss your parents very much.remember me to 等于哪个?A show welcome to B say goodbye toCsay the hello toD write to_百度作业帮
Do remember me to your family when you get back home.I miss your parents very much.remember me to 等于哪个?A show welcome to B say goodbye toCsay the hello toD write to
Do remember me to your family when you get back home.I miss your parents very much.remember me to 等于哪个?A show welcome to B say goodbye toCsay the hello toD write to
C 记得代我向谁问好
c向某人问好的意思.
C啊,向某人问好英语翻译Hi ***,How are you donig?How is everything going right now.We did touch with each other for long time.I miss you very much.Thank you very much for your pictures.Is it your new home and took them by youself?if with you and all family in it_百度作业帮
英语翻译Hi ***,How are you donig?How is everything going right now.We did touch with each other for long time.I miss you very much.Thank you very much for your pictures.Is it your new home and took them by youself?if with you and all family in it
英语翻译Hi ***,How are you donig?How is everything going right now.We did touch with each other for long time.I miss you very much.Thank you very much for your pictures.Is it your new home and took them by youself?if with you and all family in it,it is perfect.I have not seen you for long time.Please send some new pictures if you are available.Happy X'mas.Please give me best regards to your family.Take care,Your uncle ***-
Hi ***,嗨.How are you donig?How is everything going right now.We did touch with each other for long time.I miss you very much.最近在忙什么?都还顺利吗?还就没联系了,很想你.Thank you very much for your pictures.Is it your new home and took them by youself?if with you and all family in it,it is perfect.I have not seen you for long time.非常感谢你的照片.是你的新家?自己买的吗?要是有和你的家人在一起的照片就好了,好久没见你们了.Please send some new pictures if you are available.如果方便的话,请再给我些心照片.Happy X'mas.圣诞快乐.Please give me best regards to your family.请替我想你的家人致以最诚挚的祝福.Take care,注意身体.Your uncle ***- 叔叔IamsureyouknowthesonghappyBirthdayyoumustsingthissongtoyourfamilymembersandyourfriendsmanytimesontheirbirthdaysButdoyouknowwhowrotethissong?AmannamedArchibaldinLouisville,Kentucky,USAcouldtellyou. Onehundredandsixyearsago,MisspattyHillandMissMildredJ_百度作业帮
IamsureyouknowthesonghappyBirthdayyoumustsingthissongtoyourfamilymembersandyourfriendsmanytimesontheirbirthdaysButdoyouknowwhowrotethissong?AmannamedArchibaldinLouisville,Kentucky,USAcouldtellyou. Onehundredandsixyearsago,MisspattyHillandMissMildredJ
IamsureyouknowthesonghappyBirthdayyoumustsingthissongtoyourfamilymembersandyourfriendsmanytimesontheirbirthdaysButdoyouknowwhowrotethissong?AmannamedArchibaldinLouisville,Kentucky,USAcouldtellyou. Onehundredandsixyearsago,MisspattyHillandMissMildredJ.HillwereaskedtowritesomesongsforabooknamedSongStoriesforSundayMorning.Theywerebothkindergarten(幼儿园)teachersthen.Theylovedchildrenalotandwrotemanybeautifulsongsforthebook.Oneofthemwaswell-knownGoodMorningtoyou. Afewyearslater,youngArchibaldwasborn.Ashisaunt,MissPattyHillsangthesongHappyBirthday.ltsmelody(曲调)wasthesameasGoodMorningtoyou. Totheirsurprise,peopleallovertheworldlikedthesongbecauseofitsfriendliness(友好)inwordsandbeauty(美丽)intune. 请帮我翻译中文,谢谢。
IamsureyouknowthesonghappyBirthdayyoumustsingthissongtoyourfamilymembersandyourfriendsmanytimesontheirbirthdaysButdoyouknowwhowrotethissong?AmannamedArchibaldinLouisville,Kentucky,USAcouldtellyou. 我确信你知道“生日快乐”这首歌。你一定在你的家人和朋友的生日宴会上唱过许多次。但是你知道怎样写这首歌吗?肯塔基洲的Louisville这个地方有一位名叫Archibald的人会告诉你怎样写。 Onehundredandsixyearsago,MisspattyHillandMissMildredJ.HillwereaskedtowritesomesongsforabooknamedSongStoriesforSundayMorning.Theywerebothkindergarten(幼儿园)teachersthen.Theylovedchildrenalotandwrotemanybeautifulsongsforthebook.Oneofthemwaswell-knownGoodMorningtoyou. 一百六十年前,Misspatty希尔andMildredJ.希尔小姐应邀为一本名叫星期天早晨的歌曲故事的书写一些歌曲。她俩人都是幼儿园的老师。他们非常爱孩子并且为这本书写了好多好听的歌曲。其中之一就是著名的“早上好”。 Afewyearslater,youngArchibaldwasborn.Ashisaunt,MissPattyHillsangthesongHappyBirthday.ltsmelody(曲调)wasthesameasGoodMorningtoyou. Totheirsurprise,peopleallovertheworldlikedthesongbecauseofitsfriendliness(友好)inwordsandbeauty(美丽)intune 几年后,小阿奇博尔德诞生了。做为他的姑姑,希尔Patty小姐唱了那首和早上好相同的生日快乐歌。 使他们吃惊的是,因为这首歌里的友好的歌词,世界上所有的人都喜欢这首歌的弦律。求采纳英语翻译多年不见,父母亲都很想念.现在见面了,望孩子放心,《不单单是翻译,还有汉字著名读法哈 》How are you,kid?How about your family?Is everything all right?Your parents miss you so much -since they haven't seen y_百度作业帮
英语翻译多年不见,父母亲都很想念.现在见面了,望孩子放心,《不单单是翻译,还有汉字著名读法哈 》How are you,kid?How about your family?Is everything all right?Your parents miss you so much -since they haven't seen y
英语翻译多年不见,父母亲都很想念.现在见面了,望孩子放心,《不单单是翻译,还有汉字著名读法哈 》How are you,kid?How about your family?Is everything all right?Your parents miss you so much -since they haven't seen you for so many years.Now we've seen you.and hope the child at ease,thank you!翻译
How are you,kid?How about your family?Is everything all right?Your parents miss you so much -since they haven't seen you for so many years.Now we've seen you.May you set your mind at rest.So much appreciation!
Children, Hello! The whole family right? Many years of not seeing my parents are missed. Now meet, and hope the child at ease, thank you!
Child the whoie families of your good, are good.Don't has seen the , for years parents miss very much.Meetfor more than now , look into the diestance child's at ease , thank you.}

我要回帖

更多关于 how s your family 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信