英语翻译,速度,准确,如有满意会关注,定期存款利率询问

英语翻译: 敬请关注,会不定期的更新_百度知道
英语翻译: 敬请关注,会不定期的更新
把上面那句话翻译英文谢谢了
提问者采纳
&敬请关注,会不定期的更新&: 更新什么: information? news? advertisements? data? pictures? photos?&PLEASE TAKE NOTE: THIS INFORMATION/DATA... WILL BE UPDATED FROM TIME TO TIME.&注:(1) periodically, regularly = 定期;
(2) from time to time = 不定期
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语翻译的相关知识
其他3条回答
English Translation: attention please, be not regular updates
参考资料:
stay tuned
Updated from time to time
attention please, be not regular updates 敬请关注,会不定期的更新
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译酒店来了外国人.我想打电话询问他们早餐的时间,帮我翻译下,用翻译器的别来,太死板了,翻译内容如下:您好,这里是总台,请问你们明天几点中用早餐呢?还有帮我想下他会回答什么_百度作业帮
英语翻译酒店来了外国人.我想打电话询问他们早餐的时间,帮我翻译下,用翻译器的别来,太死板了,翻译内容如下:您好,这里是总台,请问你们明天几点中用早餐呢?还有帮我想下他会回答什么
英语翻译酒店来了外国人.我想打电话询问他们早餐的时间,帮我翻译下,用翻译器的别来,太死板了,翻译内容如下:您好,这里是总台,请问你们明天几点中用早餐呢?还有帮我想下他会回答什么内容.我怕我听不懂.
Hello this is the main reception table,would you please tell me when you will have breakfast tomorrow?楼上的大部分都对,但是英文前台,是reception 不是 front office
Good morning, this is the reception desk. When would you like to have your breakfast?
Hello, this is the front office, would you please tell me when you will have breakfast tomorrow?他会回答一个时间啦 七点钟:At/Around/About Seven. 八点钟就是Eight 以此类推 七点半是 Half past seven. 七点一刻是A quater past seven.
Hello, this is the front office, would you please tell me when you will have breakfast tomorrow?
hallo,this is receptionist,what time you like your breakfast?英语提问在英语总 “只要”怎么翻译啊,“一...就...”怎么翻译啊?如:一长时间看书,眼睛就会疲劳只要和父母在一起就会一直安心以上两句 如何准确的翻译!_百度作业帮
英语提问在英语总 “只要”怎么翻译啊,“一...就...”怎么翻译啊?如:一长时间看书,眼睛就会疲劳只要和父母在一起就会一直安心以上两句 如何准确的翻译!
英语提问在英语总 “只要”怎么翻译啊,“一...就...”怎么翻译啊?如:一长时间看书,眼睛就会疲劳只要和父母在一起就会一直安心以上两句 如何准确的翻译!
My eyes feel tired as soon as I begin reading.As long as I am with my parents,I feel assured.英语翻译物货体积有15立方,您的指定货代在询问我们是否做一个20尺寸的小柜?但是我当初报的是走散货拼柜的价格如果走小柜的话需要另外增加运费成本了.想询问您的意见?是走散货拼柜还_百度作业帮
英语翻译物货体积有15立方,您的指定货代在询问我们是否做一个20尺寸的小柜?但是我当初报的是走散货拼柜的价格如果走小柜的话需要另外增加运费成本了.想询问您的意见?是走散货拼柜还
英语翻译物货体积有15立方,您的指定货代在询问我们是否做一个20尺寸的小柜?但是我当初报的是走散货拼柜的价格如果走小柜的话需要另外增加运费成本了.想询问您的意见?是走散货拼柜还是单独走一个小柜?
The total volume of goods has 15CBM.Your appointed forwarder asked if book a 20'GP container.but the cost i quoted to you before was for LCL,cost for full container will be increased.Could you please advise,you prefer LCL or FCL?
The cargo is about 15 cubic meters,your cargo agent is asking whether we should make a shelve for 20 inches?But in the first place I ordered the seperated cargo,so if we make it to a shelf the fee for transportation will increase.So what's your suggestion?Would you like a seperated cargo or a shelve?
Cargo volume is 15 cubic matter your designated freight asking whether we do a small cabinet size 20? But I had reported that the prices go LCL If you take a small cabinet, then the need for an additional shipping cost. Would like to ask your opinion? LCL is to take a small cabinet or go alone?}

我要回帖

更多关于 一年期定期存款利率 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信