请问一下,您的支持与信任是我们前进的动力 用英文怎么说?
在沪江关注能力英语的沪友tengfeiwu遇到了一个关于小D词条求助的疑惑,并悬赏20沪元,已有3人提出了自己的看法。
知识点疑惑描述:
请问一下,您的支持与信任是我们前进的动力 用英文怎么说?
最佳知识点讲解
知识点相关讲解
Your support and trust is our motivation
—— yingcuixue
Your trust and support are our motivation to advance.
—— 梁Leehom
相关其他知识点请问各位这句话用英语得怎么说?原文:What is the weight per yard of this linen?
Do you have 15 yds from the same bolt?---------------一码布料重约330g,我店里还有大量的亚麻布。_百度作业帮
请问各位这句话用英语得怎么说?原文:What is the weight per yard of this linen?
Do you have 15 yds from the same bolt?---------------一码布料重约330g,我店里还有大量的亚麻布。
请问各位这句话用英语得怎么说?原文:What is the weight per yard of this linen?
Do you have 15 yds from the same bolt?---------------一码布料重约330g,我店里还有大量的亚麻布。
- What is the weight per yard of this linen?
Do you have 15 yds from the same bolt?- 330g. Yes, we do. We have plenty of this linen in stock.请问各位大神这句话用英语得怎么表达?我刚放完假回来;发现这款面料有一些质量问题,而这是家里仅存的一卷面料,我找不到可以替代的发送给您._百度作业帮
请问各位大神这句话用英语得怎么表达?我刚放完假回来;发现这款面料有一些质量问题,而这是家里仅存的一卷面料,我找不到可以替代的发送给您.
请问各位大神这句话用英语得怎么表达?我刚放完假回来;发现这款面料有一些质量问题,而这是家里仅存的一卷面料,我找不到可以替代的发送给您.
When I come back from my holiday found that there have some quality problems for this kind of shell fabric,but this is the only remaining one reel of shell fabric in my home,so I can't find a replaced to send to you.请问各位大神这句话用英语得怎么说?原文:thanks you so much for your reponse,i send you picture for the type of jacket^^tell me if is possible ^^,confirm ^^again..---------------------关于服装款式的制作,主要看裁缝师的_百度作业帮
请问各位大神这句话用英语得怎么说?原文:thanks you so much for your reponse,i send you picture for the type of jacket^^tell me if is possible ^^,confirm ^^again..---------------------关于服装款式的制作,主要看裁缝师的
请问各位大神这句话用英语得怎么说?原文:thanks you so much for your reponse,i send you picture for the type of jacket^^tell me if is possible ^^,confirm ^^again..---------------------关于服装款式的制作,主要看裁缝师的能力了;我提供一个类似的款式供您参考下.
as for the fashions of clothes, they depend on the abil Here I provide you a similar fashion of clothes for you to consult.}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语日期的表达方式 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信