my friend 英语作文这英语怎么念,用汉字来表达,

请选择年级七年级八年级九年级请输入相应的习题集名称(选填):
科目:初中英语
来源:2013届江苏省南京市高淳县九年级上学期期中质量调研测试英语试卷(带解析)
题型:写作题
Julie是光明中学的优等生,但由于压力她有一些心理问题。她向我求助后,我给她提了一些建议。假如你是Sigmund Friend,请根据以下提示,用英语写一篇80字左右的回信。开头和结尾已给出(不包含在词数内)。喜欢的学科英语,语文,历史问题担心数学考试——感到有压力太胖——不擅长运动——讨厌跑步和做早操建议向数学老师寻求帮助,在数学上尽力;穿绿色有一个健康的食谱并且坚持锻炼,尤其是在体育课上要求:1.书写要认真,语言要流畅。 2.所写短文需包含以上内容并适当发挥。Dear Julie,You say you worry about the Maths test because &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&I hope my suggestions are worth taking.Yours faithfullySigmund Friend小学生50字英语作文 My friend
This is my friend. His name is Tom. He has two big eyes and a small nose. He has a big mouth and two small ears. He likes eating beef, chicken, hamburger, pizza, pork and Chinese cabbage. He is good at playing football and he is good at ru
This is my friend. His name is Tom. He has two big eyes and a small nose. He has a big mouth and two small ears. He likes eating beef, chicken, hamburger, pizza, pork and Chinese cabbage. He is good at playing football and he is good at running.& Tom& runs faster than me.&&
&(责任编辑:英语作文网)
------分隔线----------------------------
我们班有个可爱的老师....
One Sunday afternoon when I was learning to ride my bike。...
One day,I saw a girl riding along the street....
I hope people like winter best....
My favorite season is summer....
My name is Liu Yang....急求1500字英语作文&My best friend&,写我们之间的友谊,6号要交,大家帮忙啊!
急求1500字英语作文&My best friend&,写我们之间的友谊,6号要交,大家帮忙啊!
如题,急急急!大家帮忙啊,多谢多谢!
请从上面所给单词中选出50个用于文章中并标示出,非常感谢!
不区分大小写匿名
没问题、明天发给你
非常感谢!我又发了些单词,必需从中选50个用于文中.明天等你的好消息:)
看不清楚哇、、、、
Hello, everyone! My name is Xing Xiaoqing. You can call me Cherry. I’m in Class 0506. Li Nan is my best friend. She’s thirteen years old. Her birthday is on October 3rd and she was born in Shen Zhen. She lives with her family in Haimen. She’s 1.60 metres tall. She has black hair and she wears glasses. She is very lovely and pretty. She likes eating dumplings, chocolates, peanuts and vegetables. She dislikes pork, sweets and green tea. She loves listening to music. She has lots of CDs. She likes reading and writing. She is the newest member of the Maths Club. She has many hobbies, such as dancing, running and playing computer games. Her favourite hobby is drawing, because she likes all the different colours. It is fun to look at the pictures when she finishes drawing them. The Dragon Boat Festival is her favourite day. She wants to be a doctor when she grows up. We always have fun. We sit under the trees at lunchtime and have a good chat. Sometimes, we buy snacks from the tuck shop. On Sunday, we usually go to the bookshop. We often study together. My best friend is really great! 2.my best friendPerhaps you’d ask me,“Why do you like basketball so much?”Then I’ll say,“Because it is my best friend.It can make me feel happy when I am sad and I can also learn lots of things from basketball games. ” A few days ago,I bickered with my mother.Both of us were very angry.Then I left the room with my “friend”. We went to a playground and played together for two hours.I didn’t know why I was happy.At last,I asknowledged my fault and apologized to my mother.She was happy,too! I like my friends,so I also like basketball match.I usually watch it on weekends.My favorit basketball player is Tracy McGrady .He is very excellent.He once got thirteen points in thirty-five seconds.I think it’s a miracle.But he isn’t in good health,he often gets injured and I often worry about his health. Last year,I represented my school to join ChenGuang Cup Basketball Match.Unfortunately,we was defeated.But we were still happy,because we did our best.At that time,I made a big decision,I’ll be a famous basketball player when I grow up. Now,I’m practicing hard with my “friend”.So maybe I can join in NBA in many years. I like basketball,I like my “friend”!3.my best friendI have a lot of friends in Simon English School. One of them is my best friend. His name is boyd.
He and I are both thirteen years old. but I am older than he, and I am fatter than he too. He is shorter than I, and he is thinner than I. He wears a pair of glasses but I don't.
He likes to eat pocket-food, and he is a gentleman in a sense that when he has pock-food he will share them with us.
He and I are in the same school and in the same class. So, we can help each other. We alway play in the school together. he likes to do thing I like. He lives in the Ningbo Jiangdong, so he hardly came to my home in Zhenghai but I alway go to his home on weekends and he sometimes will come to my home on weekends. Sometimes we will fight but we alway get along well.
His mother is a doctor in the Li-Hui-Li hospital and I know where her office is. His father is a worker in the Bei-Lun power plant. He is a head of a group. So, his father has a lot of work to do.
He and I are in the same school. We usually have a good time so he is my best friend.
My&Best&Friend-我最好的朋友 &&&&As&I&am&now&eighteen&years&of&age,I&have&a&great&many&friends.&But&one&of&them&I&like&much&better&than&any&other.&I&became&acquainted&with&him&when&I&began&to&go&to&school.&Since&then&he&and&I&have&been&living&together&for&ten&years. &&&&He&is&a&man&of&a&sweet&and&soft&temper,&but&looks&grave&and&solemn.&He&sometimes&appears&very&old&and&sometimes&very&young&and&bright,&but&he&is&always&clever,&active,&and&alert.&He&is&liked&by&all&who&know&him. &&&&He&is&a&learned&man.&He&knows&everything&and&studies&nearly&all&the&languages&spoken&by&mankind.&Moreover,&his&memory&is&extremely&remarkable.&He&remembers&whatever&has&happened&in&the&world.&He&is&also&a&great&teacher.&He&has&taught&millions&upon&millions&of&young&men.&Therefore&he&has&been&and&is&known&to&everybody. &&&&He&is&my&best&teacher&as&well&as&my&best&friend.&At&first&he&taught&me&Chinese.&When&I&was&fifteen&years&of&age,&he&began&to&teach&me&English&and&some&sciences.&This&year&he&not&only&teaches&me&the&languages&mentioned&above,&but&also&teaches&me&a&new&language&called&French. &&&&He&is&a&patient&man.&Stupid&as&I&am,&he&is&never&tired&of&teaching&me.&He&continues&to&teach&me&until&I&am&perfectly&familiar&with&my&lessons.&But&there&is&one&thing&which&you&may&be&surprised&to&know.&Though&I&have&lived&with&him&a&long&time,&I&have&never&heard&his&voice.&Whenever&I&ask&him&questions,&he&never&answers&them&with&his&mouth,&but&shows&me&the&answers&on&his&face. &&&&He&is&not&only&my&best&friend,&but&the&best&friend&of&many&others.&Therefore&his&name&is&widely&known.&I&am&sure&you&also&know&my&best&friend’s&name&and&love&him&very&much.&Do&you&want&me&to&write&out&his&name?&His&name&is&B-O-O-K.
Words summary for essaySharing version for class 1 to 4. Happy Spring Festival and have a good winter vacation!——Samantha第1 页共6 页Words summary for essayEditor白小璇@Class 11.absurd a. 荒谬的, 荒唐的,愚蠢的/ 荒诞的事物;悖理的东西2.embarrassing a.使人尴尬的,令人为难的,使人害羞的/使显得愚蠢的(或不诚实的)3.horrifying a. 令人恐惧的,使人惊骇的4.scary a.使人惊恐的;吓人的;可怕的5.awesome a. 令人敬畏的; 使人畏惧的; 可怕的;棒极了6.fabulous a. 寓言般的, 难以置信的;巨大的;极好的;绝妙的7.intriguing 非常有趣的;引人入胜的;神秘的8.stressful 有压力的9.awkward 不优美的;难看的;不舒适的/难操纵的, 使用不便的/令人尴尬的10.hilarious 十分有趣的, 非常滑稽的;欢闹的11.memorable 值得纪念的,值得记忆的12.tense 拉紧的;肌肉绷紧的;神经紧张的13.disastrous 灾难性的, 造成灾害的;极坏的, 很糟的;悲惨的14.horrendous 可怕的, 恐怖的;极讨厌的15.ridiculous 可笑的, 荒谬的,愚蠢的,荒唐的16.thrilling 令人兴奋的;毛骨悚然的;颤动的;&医&震颤的;(风等)刺骨的17. contact n.接触,联系,交往,关系18. moderate a. 不过分的,适度的19. whereas conj.然而,但是,尽管20. excessie a. 过多的,过分的,极度的21. stare v.凝视,注视22. hostile a. 怀敌意的,不友善的23. signal n.信号,暗号24. convention n.社会习俗,约定俗成的认可25. interpret v.解释,说明26. convey v.表达,表示,传诵27. insubordination n.不服从,违抗命令,反抗28. complicate v.使复杂化29. gender n.性(口语),性别30. status n.地位,身份31. involved a.有关的,牵扯在内的32. mindful a.记着的,想着的,留神的,注意的33. modify v.修改,更改,改造,改变34. component n.成分35. rude a.粗鲁的,狂暴的,简陋的36. observe v.观察,遵循Words summary for essaySharing version for class 1 to 4. Happy Spring Festival and have a good winter vacation!——Samantha第2 页共6 页37. communication n.交流,信息38. anger.n.怒气39.Galley:战舰,船上的厨房40.Clutch vt 抓住紧握41.Oar n 浆,橹42.Hulking a 庞大笨重的,笨拙的43.Majestic a 宏伟的庄严的威严的44.Poise v 平衡做好准备45.Prize 战利品46.Strait 海峡<manding a 居高临下的视野广阔的48.Culmination 完成结果顶点高潮49.Ragtag n 贱民乌合之众组成的贱民50.Dispense v 分配分发实施执行51.Grandiose a 宏伟的壮丽的52.Agility n.敏捷,灵活53.Outmaneuver v.在计谋上胜过,智胜54.Civic a 公民的,市民的55.Valor n.勇气应用56.Ingenuity n 心灵手巧;足智多谋57.Colossal a 巨大的;七大无比的58.Monarchic a 君主的,君主政体的59.Diplomacy n 外交,外交手腕60.Resiliently adv 有弹性的61.Rebound v 弹回跳回62.City-state n 城邦63.Spawn v.造成引起酿成64.Florescence n.繁荣昌盛,兴盛时期,繁荣期;开花,开花期65.Entrepreneurial a.企业家的;主办者的,倡导者的66.Underpin v.支持,巩固,证实;加固(或更换)……的基础,用支柱冲下面支撑67.Governance n.统治,管理68.Influential adj.有很大影响的,有权势的,有支配力的69.Sculpt vt.vi..雕刻;雕塑70.Stonecutter n. 凿石工,石匠71.Masterpiece n. .杰作, 名作, 代表作, 名著72.Summon vt. 召集,召唤73.Papal adj. 教皇的74.Chapel n.小教堂75.Discredit vt. 使不相信, 使怀疑;败坏…的名声76.Depiction n. 描画,描绘77.Apostle n.(基督教的)使徒;十二个门徒之一;传道先驱者78.Grueling adj. 累垮人的,让人受不了的,惩罚的79.Weary adj. 疲倦的; 困乏的; 萎靡的;使人疲劳的;使人厌烦的80.far-reaching adj. 深远的;广泛的Words summary for essaySharing version for class 1 to 4. Happy Spring Festival and have a good winter vacation!——Samantha第3 页共6 页81.Benefactor n. 捐助者, 恩人<mission n.授权, 委托; 委员会;佣金, 回扣83.Fresco n. 壁画84.exquisitely ad. 赏心悦目地,制作精良地85.Minimal adj. 最小的,尽可能少的,最低限度的86.Overarching adj. 支配一切的包罗万象的,首要的87.cheer(someone)up (使)高兴起来, (使)振作起来88.let (someone)down 放低; 使失望, 失信89.stick up for 支持, 维护90.drift apart (两者)漂移;疏远91.make up 1. 编造3. 弥补, 偿还4. 补足, 凑足5. 化装, 打扮6. 配制整理8. 组成, 构成92.talk(something)over 说服; 讨论, 商量93.get along 1. 离去, 走开2. 进展; 进行3. 相处; 相处融洽94.put up with 忍受, 容忍95.get over(something/someone) 克服;恢复;原谅96.run into(someone) 1. 快速进入; 2. 偶然遇见3. 驱车造访4. 加起来, 累计达5. (使)碰撞97.Blessing n.福分,福气98.Disguise n 伪装99.Tiny adj.极小的100.Possess vt. 拥有101.Cursed adj. 可恨的102.Increase vt. & vi. 增加103.Plant n. 植物104.Church n. 教堂105.Evil adj 坏的106.Reputation n. 名声107.Claim vt. 以……为其后果108.Victim n.牺牲品, 受害者109.Vicar n.教区牧师110.Source n. 来源111.Income n.收入112.trunk n. 树干113.Reproduction n.再生产;复制品114.Deduction n.扣除,减去,减除115.Measure n,v. 测量;估量116.Problem solving 解决问题117.Impression n. 印象;效果,影响;压痕,印记;感想118.Above adv. 在上面;在上文119.Race n.属,种;种族,人种;家庭,门弟120.Access vt. 使用;存取;接近121.Duty n.责任;[税收] 关税;职务122.Custom n. 习惯;风俗;海关123.Network n. 网络;广播网;网状物124.Produce vt. 生产;引起;创作Words summary for essaySharing version for class 1 to 4. Happy Spring Festival and have a good winter vacation!——Samantha第4 页共6 页125.Recount vt. 叙述;重新计算126.Curiousness n. 好学;好奇;不寻常127.Reassemble vt. 重新装配;重新召集128.Addition n. 添加;[数] 加法;增加物129.Return n. 返回;归还;回球130.Permanent adj. 永久的,永恒的;不变的131.Primarily adv. 首先;主要地,根本上132.Track n. 轨道;足迹,踪迹;小道vt. 追踪;通过;循路而行;用纤拉vi. 追踪;走;留下足迹133.Former adj. 从前的,前者的;前任的134.Massive adj. 大量的;巨大的,厚重的;魁伟的135.Struck v. 罢工,打,打击(strike 的过去式和过去分词)136.Opportunistically adv. 机会主义地;具有机会主义者特征地137.Exposing n. 遗弃;露体;陈列discard v. 揭露;展览;遭遇uncover,reveal,138.Specialize vi. 专门从事;详细说明;特化vt. 使专门化;使适应特殊情况;详细说明139.Human adj. 人的;人类的n. 人;人类person140.Subtropical adj. 亚热带的141.Fragments n. 碎片(fragment 的复数);片断;分段v. 破碎,打碎smash,break into pieces142.Renovation n. 革新;修理;恢复活力Reformation,innovation,to change143.Towards prep. 朝,向;对于;有助于face,to144.Exposure n. 暴露;曝光;揭露;陈列reveal145.Infrastructure n. 基础设施;公共建设;下部构造communal facilities: 公共设施146.Eventually adv. 最后,终于in the end,147.Stock average 股份平均数148.Optimism n. 乐观;乐观主义149.Percent n. 百分比,百分率;部分;百分数adj. 百分之…的adv. 以百分之…地<posite n. 复合材料;合成物adj. 复合的;合成的vt. 使合成;使混合compound,mingle151.Index n. 指标;指数;索引;指针vi. 做索引vt. 指出;编入索引中indicatrix152.Boost vt. 促进;增加;支援vi. 宣扬;偷窃n. 推动;帮助;宣扬increase,motivation153.Surged n. 大浪;汹涌澎湃;巨涌vi. 激增;汹涌vt. 使颠簸increase154.Broadened v. 拓展,扩大expand,amplify155.Outlook n. 展望;观点;景色prospect,expectation vt. 比……好看;用目光压倒vi. 朝外看156.Collection n. 采集,聚集;[税收] 征收;收藏品;募捐gather157.Slightly adv. 些微地,轻微地;纤细地mildly,lightly158.Authorities n. 当局,官方official,by the government159.Inundated adj. 洪泛的v. 淹没submerge160.Extended adj. 延伸的;扩大的;长期的;广大的v. 延长;扩充prolong,outstretched161.Emptied adj. 耗尽的;已清除的v. 倒空use off,exhausted162.Slogan n.标语, 口号, 广告语163.Totalitarian adj.极权主义的164.Centralization n.集中165.Overstate vt.夸大(某事)166.Antique adj. 古时制造的, 古董的n.古玩, 古董, 古物Words summary for essaySharing version for class 1 to 4. Happy Spring Festival and have a good winter vacation!——Samantha第5 页共6 页167.Merchandise n. 商品, 货物vt.买卖, 经营168.Recipient n.接受者169.Keep tabs on 记录或密切注意170.Unsolicited adj.未被恳求的,主动提供的<mercial adj.商业的, 商务的172.Vessel n.船, 舰; 容器;173.Lured vt.吸引, 引诱, 诱惑174.Battered adj.打扁了的, 打垮了的, 敲碎了的;用旧了的;憔悴的, 消瘦的175.Focal point 焦点176.Digitally a.数字的;数字化的177.Incision n.切开;切口178.Tissue n.n.组织;薄纸, 棉纸;一套, 一系列;179.Sophisticated (knowledgeable) adj.老练的; 老于世故的180.Simulate v.模仿;假装(情感)181.Practical adj.实际的, 实践的;实用的;注重实际的; 有实际工作能力的182.Well-informed adj.见多识广的;消息灵通的183.WTO (world trade organization)184.ATM (automated teller machine)185.WHO (world health organization)186.Multicultural a.多种文化的,具有(或融合)多种文化的187.Firsthand ad 第一手得来的,直接地188.Superior n.上级,长官189.Subordinate n.下级,部属190.Norm n.标准,规范,准则191.Inherent a 内在的,固有的,生来就有的192.Deferentially ad.恭敬地,惯于顺从地193.Courteous a.谦恭有礼的,殷勤的194.Boisterous a.喧闹的,尽情的;粗鲁的,爱闹的195.Mock a.假的假装的196.Aggression n.侵犯,挑衅197.Ebullient a.奔放的洋溢的198.Sociability n.好交际,合群;社交活动,交际活动199.Engender v.使发生,使出现;产生,造成;引起,招致200.Evolve v.逐渐形成201.High-handed a.高压的,专横的202.Incompetent a.不够格的,不称职的203.Over-zealously ad.过分热情地204.Safeguard v.保护205.Parliamentary a.国会的206.Qualified a.合格的207.Grievance n.不平,冤屈208.Secretive a.保密的209.Correspondence n.来往信件210.Alter v.改变Words summary for essaySharing version for class 1 to 4. Happy Spring Festival and have a good winter vacation!——Samantha第6 页共6 页211.Accusation n.谴责,指控212.Ascertain v.查出,查明213.Prejudiced a.有偏见的,不公平的214.Prompt a.即时的
相关知识等待您来回答
学习帮助领域专家
当前分类官方群专业解答学科习题,随时随地的答疑辅导}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语日期的表达方式 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信