请帮忙处理 英文翻译这几个大标题,谢谢,很急

请帮忙翻译一下,谢谢,很急_百度知道
请帮忙翻译一下,谢谢,很急
I am confident you will continue on a path of academic achievement. Your offer of admission is congingent upon your maintaining a solid academic performance prior to your enrollment at the university. If you anticipate any difficulty in doing so, please contact our office immediately as it may affect your admission status. WSU reserves the right to withdraw your offer of admission if there is a significant drop in your academic performance following this offer of admission.
是不是有入学测试什么的???
提问者采纳
我相信你将继续从事学术领域的研究。你的录取情况将视你在大学登记注册前的研究成果来订。如果你预先想到什么事会影响这项工作的进展,
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁根据中文提示翻译句子,请注意有几个空格!要标题号,谢谢!急!_百度知道
提问者采纳
don't have enough moneyall kinds of skirtscost eighty yuan
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美的解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他6条回答
his parents don,t have enought money to buy him a computer.there are all kinds of skirts in this clothes shop.these books spends me 80 yuan.
have not enough moneyvaries of short skirtscost me 80 yuan & &&
hasn't
not have enough money
楼下正解~~~
采纳吧兄弟累死我了写的
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请大家帮忙翻译下面的语句.很着急.谢谢各位高手啊你是一个整天忙着工作而无暇顾及生活的人吗?你是否整天忙着工作而忘记了发展兴趣,忘记了享受生活.那么你应该记住这么一句话:只工_百度作业帮
请大家帮忙翻译下面的语句.很着急.谢谢各位高手啊你是一个整天忙着工作而无暇顾及生活的人吗?你是否整天忙着工作而忘记了发展兴趣,忘记了享受生活.那么你应该记住这么一句话:只工
请大家帮忙翻译下面的语句.很着急.谢谢各位高手啊你是一个整天忙着工作而无暇顾及生活的人吗?你是否整天忙着工作而忘记了发展兴趣,忘记了享受生活.那么你应该记住这么一句话:只工作不玩耍,聪明孩子也变傻.这句话的意思是说,如果一个人整天都努力地忙着工作,而不去娱乐,例如:唱歌、跳舞、聊天.那么长期这么下去,就容易思维缓慢,和不灵活.所以你应该学会留出时间让自己放松,在繁忙的工作之余活跃思维,开阔视野.但是另一方面,必须要强调的是,过多的娱乐也是不行的,它会使你的生活变得松散,没有目标,没有成就.所以重要的是合理安排时间,平衡好工作和娱乐之间的关系.所以试着在努力工作的同时娱乐和享受生活,你会发现你变得聪明又快乐.
你是一个整天忙着工作而无暇顾及生活的人吗?你是否整天忙着工作而忘记了发展兴趣,忘记了享受生活.那么你应该记住这么一句话:只工作不玩耍,聪明孩子也变傻.You are a busy all day work to care and life of the people?Whether you're busy with the work and forget the development interest,forgot to enjoy life.Then you should remember that such a few words:all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.这句话的意思是说,如果一个人整天都努力地忙着工作,而不去娱乐,例如:唱歌、跳舞、聊天.那么长期这么下去,就容易思维缓慢,和不灵活.所以你应该学会留出时间让自己放松,在繁忙的工作之余活跃思维,开阔视野.This means that,if a man all the efforts to busy with work,and not to entertainment,such as singing,dancing,chat.Then long-term so on easy to slow thinking,and not agile.So you should learn to set aside time for relaxation,in the busy work more active thinking,the open field of vision.但是另一方面,必须要强调的是,过多的娱乐也是不行的,它会使你的生活变得松散,没有目标,没有成就.所以重要的是合理安排时间,平衡好工作和娱乐之间的关系.But on the other hand,must want to emphasize,too much entertainment is no good,it will make your life become loose,no goal and no achievement.So the important thing is to arrange time properly balance the relationship between work and play.所以试着在努力工作的同时娱乐和享受生活,你会发现你变得聪明又快乐.So try hard at work at the same time entertainment and enjoy life,you will find that you become smart and happy.
Are you man who are busy with working and have littly time for enjoying life? Do you busy all day and forget the development of interest
and forget to enjoy life? Then you should remember this senten...请帮忙翻译,很急很急,谢谢_英语吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:832,650贴子:
请帮忙翻译,很急很急,谢谢收藏
快试试吧,可以对自己使用挽尊卡咯~◆◆
妈妈的周末
平时妈妈非常忙碌.周末,她会稍微地多睡一会儿.但是,绝不会超过八点.上午,她吃过早点就拿起一本小说坐在沙发上阅读.她喜欢看各种各样的小说.午休后,她会去游公园,逛商店,购物.吃过晚饭,她翻翻报纸,看看电视.她的周末过得很休闲,很愉快.
Mother's&weekend&Usually&mother&extremely&bustles&about&Weekend,&she&can&slightly&rest&a&while&But,&cannot&surpass&eight&Morning,&she&eats&earlier&has&taken&up&a&novel&to&sit&on&the&sofa&reads&She&likes&reading&various&novel&After&the&midday&rest,&she&can&go&swims&the&park,&takes&a&stroll&the&store,&the&shopping&Has&eaten&the&dinner,&she&flips&the&newspaper,&has&a&look&the&television&Her&weekend&crosses&the&leisure&very&much,&is&very&happy
你不要直接照我的打出来给别人.因为我是在翻译网上翻的.以下就是翻译网的网址&
&
你自己慢慢整理吧&
咦..为什麼样这麼多人都要翻译呢?
不要照我的..
呜~~帮倒忙~`
快试试吧,可以对自己使用挽尊卡咯~◆◆
2楼的,
明知人家笨,还要人家自己整理,你以为偶不知道有在线翻译吗?7456
My&Mother's&Weekend
My&mother&is&always&very&busy.She&will&sleep&more&on&weekend.But&never&past&8:00am.When&she&have&had&her&breakfast&she&will&take&a&novel&and&read&it&in&the&sofa.She&likes&reading&all&kinds&of&novels.After&the&rest&of&noon,&she&will&go&to&the&park&for&a&walk&and&go&shopping.&And&after&dinner&she&will&read&newspaper&or&watch&TV.&Her&weekend&is&very&easy&and&happy.
hope&it&will&help&you!
快试试吧,可以对自己使用挽尊卡咯~◆◆
妈妈的周末&
平时妈妈非常忙碌.周末,她会稍微地多睡一会儿.但是,绝不会超过八点.上午,她吃过早点就拿起一本小说坐在沙发上阅读.她喜欢看各种各样的小说.午休后,她会去游公园,逛商店,购物.吃过晚饭,她翻翻报纸,看看电视.她的周末过得很休闲,很愉快.
my&mom's&weekend
usually&my&mom&is&very&busy.&she&only&sleep&a&litter&longer&on&weekend,&but&she&never&keep&the&sleeping&out&of&8&o'clock.&after&having&breakfest&she&take&up&a&novel&and&sit&on&the&sofa&to&read.&she&like&all&kinds&of&novel.&she'd&like&to&wander&in&park&and&go&shoping&before&her&dinner.&after&her&dinner&she'd&like&to&read&some&newspaper&or&wathch&tv.&so&she&have&a&easy&and&pleasurable&weekend.
楼上的还行!
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或请帮忙翻译几句话,谢谢,很急!_百度知道
请帮忙翻译几句话,谢谢,很急!
1. I don’t believe this plan is worthy if our serious consideration.2. Don’t be so hostile to me. I’m here not to quarrel with you but to explain the whole matter to you.3. This copy is identical with the ones you bought last week.4. The new furniture dose not confine to the design of the new room.5. It’s the end of September and the National Day is at hand.6. The book has been well reviewed, but in terms of actual sales it hasn’t been very successful.7. The guides assembled the tourists together at the hotel gate.8. The murderer was convicted and sent to jail.9. Some people think going to an underwater concert is a great alternative to going a movie or dinner.
10. Our lives have changed to a considerable degree.11. They hoped to be able to move into the new building at the end of the month, but things did not work out as they had expected.12. Can a novelist remain indifferent to the problem of the world in which he lives?13. He is not perfectly competent to the task of teach English as a second language.14. It is said that women are inferior to men in some aspects.15. The professor sometimes makes remarks that are not relevant to the topic.16. The sound of the drums was distinct even from a distance.
提问者采纳
1.如果我们左右不定那我相信这个计划就没有价值了。2.别对我有什么敌意。我来不是为了和你争吵的,而是向你解释整件事 情的。3.这个副本与你上周买来的一模一样。4.新家具没有限制新房间的设计。5.现在是9月底,国庆节近在眼前。6.这本书已经被细细审查了。但根据实际销售量来看,它并不是很成功。7.导游在宾馆外把游客们集结起来。8.这个杀人犯被判有罪并入狱。9.一些人认为相比去看电影或吃饭,去海底世界音乐会是一个好选择。10.我们的生活已经发生了巨大的变化。11.他们希望月底能乔迁新居,但事情并不像他们预期的一样发展。12.一个作家能对他所处的世界的问题无动于衷吗?13.他并不能完全胜任第二语言——英语的授课任务。14.据说女性在某些方面不如男性。15.有时候教授会提及一些与与课题无关的内容。16.鼓声很清楚,即便是从远处传来的。
提问者评价
谢谢,看得出你很细致
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
1我不相信这个计划是值得如果我们认真考虑
2不那么敌视我。我来这里不是吵架,但与你解释整件事给您。
3这个副本与你上周买的是一致得
4新家具剂量不会只限于以设计新的空间
5现在是九月底,十一马上要来临了
6这本书已审查,但在条款的实际销售却没有非常成功
7导游组装游客一起在酒店门口