Dear, you say you understand使用教程 me,in my experience and not from the dial, the dial,

这首英文慢摇叫什么名字啊??_百度知道有哪位能给我10年两会总理答记者问的中英翻译,不尽感激_百度知道100分 悬赏6篇英语短作文_百度知道carig david 有首歌开头是电话声音的是什么歌_百度知道小题1:B小题2:C小题3:A小题4:D小题5:C小题6:B小题7:A小题8:C小题9:D小题10:B小题11:D小题12:A小题13:C小题14:A小题15:B小题16:D小题17:C小题18:A小题19:B小题20:D小题1:答案 B [spend some time doing something表示“花费时间做某事”。]小题2:答案 C [根据下文中的“the same things thousand and one times”可知,这里应该是重复(repeat)。]小题3:答案 A [根据句意可知用interrupt,其他选项不符合句意。]小题4:答案 D [句意:当你小的时候,我不得不跟你读很多遍故事,直到你睡觉。根据句意应该用until。]小题5:答案 C [根据下文可知是洗澡,have a shower是“沐浴、洗澡”的意思。]小题6:答案 B [句意:记住,为了让你洗澡,我不得不追着你,编造各种借口。invent是“编造、虚构”的意思。]小题7:答案 A [句意:当我对于新的技术不知道的时候,你要给我点时间。根据句意不难选出A项。]小题8:答案 C [句意:我教会你如何做各种事情。]小题9:答案 D [news是“消息、新闻”的意思;attitude是“态度”的意思;material是“材料”的意思;thread是“线、头绪、思路”的意思。句意:当我有时候失去记忆的时候,或者说话时不知道思路,给我时间去想。根据句意应该选择thread。]小题10:答案 B [根据上文可知,父亲希望儿子跟他待在一起,听他说话。只有listen可以表达老人的心态。]小题11:答案 D [句意:如果我不想吃饭,不要强迫我,我自己知道什么时候需要吃,什么时候不需要吃。]小题12:答案 A [句意:当我疲劳走不动的时候,请你帮助我。走不动的时候,自然是累了,故本题选择tired。]小题13:答案 C [give somebody a hand是“帮助”的意思。]小题14:答案 A [句意:当你跨出第一步的时候,我也是这样帮助你的。your first step是“第一步”的意思。]小题15:答案 B [根据破折号后面的内容“that I want to rest forever”可知。]小题16:答案 D [句意:总有一天你会发现,尽管我会犯错误,但我想要让你得到最好的东西……。故用despite。]小题17:答案 C [句意:总有一天你会发现,尽管我会犯错误,但我想要让你得到最好的东西,并且努力为你准备……。故用best。]小题18:答案 A [根据后面一句话“You must be next to me”,可知应该选near。]小题19:答案 B [句意:帮助我就像你开始长大我帮你的时候一样。]小题20:答案 D [根据全文可知,父亲希望儿子对他有耐心,理解。]
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:高中英语
来源:不详
题型:完形填空
I was never a starter for my high school football team.No matter how____I practiced I was always on the second string.A few of us backups(替补队员)even____called ourselves the____boys and gave each other nicknames.Mine was “Splinter(瘦猴).”During one of the last games of the year, ____there came a point when I finally ____it onto the field with the starters.It was my ____chance and I was determined to ____myself.It wasn't long either before the ball unexpectedly___its way into my hands.I saw the end zone and turned to____down the field for a touchdown(攻方持球触地得分).It was my shining moment and it ____so good.It lasted for about one second.That was when an ____player crashed into my back.It was Splinter's first and last shining moment before____back to the bench.Since that time I have had a lot of shining moments in my life,____most of them probably didn't look that ___in the eyes of the world.But I have come to see life from a ___viewpoint.When I open a ____for someone,share a smile with a____,and laugh with my children then I know that I am glowing bright.When I stop to help another,pass on a ____word,and do a loving act then I know that I am____.I have come to learn too that it is these shining moments that___our lives here.小题1:A.farB.longC.earlyD.hard小题2:A.jokinglyB.secretlyC.naturallyD.cruelly小题3:A.dullB.fieldC.benchD.side小题4:A.besidesB.thoughC.thereforeD.anyway小题5:A.madeB.forcedC.caughtD.found小题6:A.smallB.narrowC.bigD.lucky小题7:A.enjoyB.proveC.beatD.devote小题8:A.madeB.flewC.pushedD.bounced小题9:A.rushB.lieC.jumpD.run小题10:A.feltB.lookedC.becameD.appeared小题11:A.ordinaryB.honestC.opposingD.angry小题12:A.movingB.headingC.fightingD.paying小题13:A.althoughB.sinceC.becauseD.unless小题14:A.importantB.gracefulC.brightD.worthwhile小题15:A.commonB.generalC.similarD.different小题16:A.bottleB.doorC.windowD.closet小题17:A.strangerB.friendC.childD.teammate小题18:A.funnyB.simpleC.kind D.short小题19:A.actingB.winningC.progressingD.shining小题20:A.take upB.make upC.consist ofD.stand for
题型:阅读理解
I was never very neat, while my roommate Kate was extremely organized. Each of her objects had its place, but mine always hid somewhere. She even labeled(贴标签)everything. I always looked for everything. Over time, Kate got neater and I got messier. She would push my dirty clothing over, and I would lay my books on her tidy desk. We both got tired of each other.War broke out one evening. Kate came into the room. Soon, I heard her screaming. “Take your shoes away! Why under my bed!” Deafened, I saw my shoes flying at me. I jumped to my feet and started yelling. She yelled back louder.The room was filled with anger. We could not have stayed together for a single minute but for a phone call. Kate answered it. From her end of the conversation, I could tell right away her grandma was seriously ill. When she hung up, she quickly crawled(爬)under her covers, sobbing.Obviously, that was not something she should not go through alone. All of a sudden, a warm feeling of sympathy rose up in my heart.Slowly, I collected the pencils, took back the books, made my bed, cleaned the socks and swept the floor, even on her side. I got so into my work that I even didn’t notice Kate had sat up. She was watching, her tears dried and her expression one of disbelief. Then, she reached out her hands to grasp mine. I looked up into her eyes. She smiled at me, “Thanks.”Kate and I stayed roommates for the rest of the year. We didn’t always agree, but we learned the key to living together: giving in, cleaning up and holding on.小题1:What made Kate so angry one evening?A.She couldn’t find her books.B.She heard the author shouting loud.C.She got the news that her grandma was ill.D.She saw the author’s shoes beneath her bed.小题2:The author tidied up the room most probably because _______.A.she was scared by Kate’s angerB.she hated herself for being so messy C.she wanted to show her careD.she was asked by Kate to do so小题3:How is Paragraph 1 mainly developed?A.By analyzing causesB.By showing differencesC.By describing a processD.By following time order小题4:What might be the best title for the story?A.My Friend KateB.Hard Work Pays OffC.How to Be OrganizedD.Learning to Be Roommates
题型:阅读理解
Woman Uses Daughter's Key to "Steal" Car Charlie Vansant, a college student of Athens, Ohio who reported that his car was stolen, got a surprise when he learned a woman had mistaken it for her daughter's car and taken it-using her key. Kate Anderson became an accidental car thief when picking up her daughter's car near an Ohio University building last week.Anderson spotted the nickel-~ay Toyota Camry(银灰色丰田凯美瑞)and used her daughter's key to unlock the car, start the engine and drive home-without realizing that the car wasn't her daughter's. When Charlie Vansant left class a short time later, he found only an empty parking spot.He first assumed the car had been towed, but when the police couldn't find a record of it, they took a theft report. The morning after Anderson took the car, her daughter discovered the Camry in the driveway wasn't hers.Anderson said she was able to find Vansant's name on paperwork in the glove compartment and look up his phone number on the website for the university. When Anderson told Charlie the car was in her driveway,& "It sounded real suspicious at first, like may be she wanted to hold the thing for ransom(赎金),”said Vansant.He eventually went to the house with a police officer, where he was reunited with his car.According to police report, the ease was closed "because of mistaken car identity", Anderson wasn't charged. Vansant seemed to blame the car company more than the "thief"."Her key fit not only my lock, but my ignition(点火装置)as well - so high-five for Toyota.I guess." he said.小题1:What does the underlined word "towed" mean in paragraph 3 ?A.removedB.damagedC.stolenD.sold小题2:Which of the following is NOT true according to the passage?A.Mrs.Anderson's daughter discovered the car her mother drove was not hers.B.Mrs.Anderson stole Charlie's car at the request of her daughter.C.Charlie had thought he had to give Anderson money to get his car back.D.Mrs.Anderson used her daughter's key to unlock Charlie's car and drive home.小题3:What does Charlie mean by "h~-five for Toyota"?A.He is blaming Toyota for the poor quality of car keys.B.He should thank Toyota for returning his car.C.He wants to celebrate with Toyota for getting his car back.D.He thinks highly of Toyota for producing large quantities of cars.小题4:What is likely to happen next according to the passage?A.Mrs.Anderson was charged with stealing a car.B.Charlie blamed Mrs.Anderson for mistakenly taking his car.C.Charlie would ask the Toyota Company to give him an explanation.D.The Toyota Company would give Charlie a new car as compensation.
阅读下面的短文,根据短文后的要求答题(请注意问题后的词数要求)Some expressions have made a jump from sports events to everyday life. One such expression is fall guy. A fall guy is the person who someone decides will be the loser or victim.The first fall guys were men who wrestled for money. At the end of the 19th century, wrestling was a very popular sport in the United States. Wrestling competitions were held not only in big cities but also at country fairs and traveling shows. As wrestling gained in popularity, it became less like a sport because the winners of the matches were arranged in advance. The wrestlers knew -----before the match ----- which one of them would be the winner.The goal in wrestling is to hold the shoulders of your opponent down against the floor. This is called a fall. Sometimes, one of the wrestlers would be paid before the match to take the fall. He would agree ____________ ---the fall guy.Today, a fall guy is anyone who is tricked into taking the blame for the crime or wrongdoing of someone else. There are fall guys in many situations --- people who publicly take the blame when something goes wrong.A fall guy takes the rap for something wrong or illegal. He accepts responsibility and punishment for what someone else did. He may have something to do with the situation, but is not the person who should be blamed.The word rap has meant blame for several hundred years. The expression to take the rap was first used about one hundred years ago. Another similar expression is bum rap. A person receives a bum rap if he is found guilty of a crime but is really innocent.小题1:What does the expression “ a fall guy” refer to according to Paragraph 1? (within 15 words) ___________________________________________________________________________小题2:Which sentence in the passage is the closest in meaning to the following one? However, as the sport became more popular, it became less and less of a sport, as many of the matches were fixed. ________________________________________________________________________小题3:Fill in the blank in Paragraph 3 with proper words. (within 5 words) ___________________________________________________________________________小题4:What does it mean if someone receives a bum rap? (within 15 words) ___________________________________________________________________________小题5:Translate the underlined sentence in Paragraph 5 into Chinese. ___________________________________________________________________________
Lilly was a French Canadian girl who grew up in the farming community. When she was 16, her father &&&&&&&&her to drop out of school to contribute to the family income. With English as her second language and &&&&&&&&education, the future didn't look bright for Lilly.Lilly's father was a stubborn man who &&&&&&&&took “no” for an answer. He told Lilly to find a job. With small hope of gaining &&&&&&&, each day, she would just ride to the city, walk &&&&&&&&around and at dusk return home.On one of her trips, Lilly saw a sign at a big company. &&&&&&she knocked on her very first door. In her &&&&&&&&English, Lilly told the office manager she was interested in the position of being a secretary. The manager &&&&&&&&to give the girl a chance. He directed her to type a single letter, and then &&&&&&. Lilly looked at the clock and saw it was 11:40 a.m. She thought everyone would be leaving for lunch at noon, when she could &&&&&&&&&&&&&away in the crowd. But she knew she should &&&&&&&&&the letter.On her first try, Lilly got through one line of five words and made four mistakes. On her second attempt, she completed a full paragraph, but still made many mistakes. She looked at the clock: 11:55—five minutes to &&&&&&&. Just then, the manager walked in. He came directly over to Lilly, read the letter and said, “Lilly, you're doing &&&&&&&work !”With those simple words of encouragement, her desire to escape disappeared and her &&&&&&&&began to grow. Lilly thought,“Well, if he thinks it's good, then it must be good. I think I'll stay!” Lilly did stay—all because someone gave a &&&&&&&and uncertain girl the gift of self---confidence when she knocked on the door.小题1:A.remindedB.forcedC.encouragedD.helped小题2:A.poorB.formalC.goodD.modern小题3:A.oftenB.usuallyC.sometimesD.hardly小题4:A.employmentB.improvementC.judgmentD.development小题5:A.carefullyB.happilyC.aimlesslyD.rapidly小题6:A.ConfidentlyB.Proudly C.CalmlyD.Nervously小题7:A.brokenB.perfectC.writtenD.fluent小题8:A.refusedB.decidedC.pretendedD.failed小题9:A.stoppedB.continuedC.leftD.sighed小题10:A.breakB.slipC.passD.drive小题11:A.readB.writeC.attemptD.deliver小题12:A.freedomB.successC.discussionD.reward小题13:A.terribleB.excellentC.honestD.easy小题14:A.beliefB.patienceC.confidenceD.strength小题15:A.shyB.lonelyC.selflessD.modest
& Seven loyal(忠实的)readers came to the Teens Office two weeks ago. They had a wonderful day learning how to make a newspaper. But what &&&&&&made them excited was that they had their say.&“What most __&&&&me was when I was saying something, I found all eyes were on me,” said Tang Shining, one of the students. Her friend, Li Chunbei __, and felt very glad that when she was talking, the editors(编辑) nodded and __&&&&took notes.Students are happy to see the editors listen to their __&&&&. You may often __&&&&about being neglected(忽视) by teachers and parents. ___ before complaining, please make sure that you have already spoken about your _&&&&_.Traditionally in China, teachers at school and parents were__&&&&&&the ones to tell teenagers what they should and shouldn’t do. The young are __&&&&&to doing what they are told, rather than thinking by themselves. But then their ideas would be locked in their brain and not be __&&&.A girl wrote to Teens about her family story. She ___&&&&to be very sad because her father seldom talked and played with her. After years of consideration, she &&&&&&&&&_ decided to write her father a letter, telling him about her sadness. To her __&&&, the father _&&&, saying that he didn’t realize his mistake. From then on, he really __&&.Sometimes, we need to let our ___ be heard, so others can understand our thoughts and feelings.Don’t be afraid of being __&&&&for what you have done. You know it is your _39_ to speak your mind. Even if your suggestions are denied, at least you have tried your best. You will not be left with any __&&&.小题1:A.directly B.reallyC.completelyD.immediately小题2:A.disappointedB.frightenedC.impressedD.horrified (恐惧)小题3:A.refusedB.disagreedC.dislikedD.agreed小题4:A.evenB.yetC.alreadyD.still小题5:A.speechesB.opinionsC.songsD.articles小题6:A.talkB.complain C.writeD.speak小题7:A.AndB.SoC.ButD.Instead小题8:A.pleasureB.loveC.hatred憎恨D.worry小题9:A.seldomB.neverC.alwaysD.sometimes小题10:A.usedB.reducedC.devotedD.told小题11:A.rememberedB.usedC.touchedD.heard小题12:A.usedB.pretendedC.seemedD.had小题13:A.sadlyB.suddenlyC.angrilyD.finally小题14:A.sorrow(悲伤)B.disappointmentC.surpriseD.satisfaction小题15:A.apologizedB.smiledC.laughedD.sighed小题16:A.exchangedB.changedC.leftD.played小题17:A.voicesB.decisionsC.suggestionsD.secrets小题18:A.praisedB.blamedC.beatenD.fined小题19:A.dutyB.taskC.rightD.pleasure小题20:A.regretB.sadnessC.troubleD.difficulty
My friend Michelle is blind, but you'd never know it. She makes such good use of her other ____, including her "sixth Sense", that she rarely gives the impression she's ________ anything.Michelle looks after her children pretty much like the rest of us, ________ that she doesn't push too hard on them, ________ really benefit a lot from her relaxed attitude. She knows when to clean the house, she moves around so fast that often ________ don't realize she's blind.I ________ this the first time after my six-year-old daughter, Kayla, went to play there. When Kayla came home, she was very ________ about her day. She told me they had baked cookies, played games and done art projects. But she was ________ excited about her finger-painting project."Mom, guess what?" said Kayla, all smiles "I learned how to ________ colors today! Blue and red make purple, and yellow and blue make green! And Michelle ________ with us."To my great ________, my child had learnt about color from a blind friend!Then Kayla continued. "Michelle told me my ________ showed joy, pride and a sense of accomplishment. She really ________ what I was doing!" Kayla said she had never felt how good finger paints felt ________ Michelle showed her how to paint without looking at her paper.I realized Kayla didn't know that Michelle was blind. It had just never ________ in conversation.When I told her, she was ________ for a moment. At first, she didn't believe me. "But Mommy, Michelle knew exactly what was in my picture!" Kayla _______. And I knew my child was ________ because Michelle had listened to Kayla describe her artwork. Michelle had also heard Kayla's ________ in her work,We were silent for a minute. Then Kayla said slowly, "You know, Mommy, Michelle really did 'see' my picture. She just used my ________."Indeed, she uses a special type of "vision" that all mothers have.小题1:A.ways B.means
C.methodsD.senses小题2:A.enjoyed B.foundC.missed D.seen小题3:A.and B.except C.evenD.but小题4:A.whoB.it C.sheD.which小题5:A.guestsB.family C.childrenD.friends小题6:A.realizedB.witnessedC.recognized D.regretted小题7:A.excited B.sadC.satisfiedD.enjoyed小题8:A.especiallyB.not so C.a littleD.not at all小题9:A.paintB.drawC.create D.mix小题10:A.stayed B.paintedC.talked D.watched小题11:A.excitement B.encouragementC.delightD.surprise小题12:A.attitudeB.colorC.pictureD.paper小题13:A.touchedB.gotC.sawD.understood小题14:A.afterB.sinceC.untilD.when小题15:A.referred toB.turned out C.come upD.thought about小题16:A.curiousB.quietC.puzzledD.disappointed小题17:A.criedB.insistedC.complained D.informed小题18:A.rightB.wrong
C.worded D.uncertain小题19:A.shortcomingsB.difficultiesC.prideD.description小题20:A.paperB.pensC.handsD.eyes
Tracy Wong is a well?known Chinese?American writer.But her writing ____ was something she picked up by herself.After her first ____, teaching disabled children, she became a part?time writer for IBM.____, writing stories was simply a ____ interest.Tracy sent three of her stories to a publisher.____, they immediately suggested that she put them together to make a single one long ____ and paid Tracy a $50,000 advance.“A pretty money,” said the publisher, “for ____ writer.”___ Tracy's characters are interesting, her stories sometimes ____ readers uneasy: those about the supernatural.“My mother believed I could ____ the afterlife world,”she told a close friend.“She used to have me speak with my grandmother, who died many years ago.”“Can I? I don't think I can,” Tracy said with a laugh.“But I do have ____ when things come to me ____.” Once, she was wondering how to complete a ____ set in ancient China, ____ the doorbell rang.It was a FedEx delivery man, with a copy of a book on Chinese ____.It came without her having ____ it.Though she has published 10 books, Tracy has remained ____ by her fame.She lives in the same ___ she lived 27 years ago—although in a more comfortable home.There's more room for ____ in her life—and it wasn't just ____.小题1:A.skillB.experienceC.practiceD.method小题2:A.dutyB.effortC.jobD.task小题3:A.InsteadB.NormallyC.CertainlyD.Then小题4:A.generalB.deepC.personalD.lively小题5:A.InterestedB.AnxiouslyC.SeriouslyD.Encouraged小题6:A.filmB.storyC.programD.article小题7:A.a foreignB.a popularC.an unusualD.an unknown小题8:A.Now thatB.Even thoughC.Just becauseD.Except that小题9:A.findB.turnC.leaveD.hold小题10:A.make upB.connect withC.controlD.explain小题11:A.eventsB.chancesC.feelingsD.moments小题12:A.for no reasonB.from a distanceC.by accidentD.as gifts小题13:A.descriptionB.pointingC.sceneD.talk小题14:A.surprisinglyB.suddenlyC.expectedlyD.fortunately小题15:A.cookingB.historyC.playD.medicine小题16:A.knownB.sentC.realizedD.ordered小题17:A.unchangedB.excitedC.determinedD.unmoved小题18:A.lifeB.cityC.houseD.way小题19:A.successB.workC.joyD.variety小题20:A.writingB.reportingC.luckD.fun
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!}

我要回帖

更多关于 heysayjump dear 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信