第二题4题,拜托了老师第二部翻译

大学英语精读test yourself1-5翻译Part2中四篇阅读理解的翻译和Part3选择题的翻译。拜托大家帮帮忙。。大学英语2册 你们谁有书吗。我不可能全打出来把。_百度作业帮
大学英语精读test yourself1-5翻译Part2中四篇阅读理解的翻译和Part3选择题的翻译。拜托大家帮帮忙。。大学英语2册 你们谁有书吗。我不可能全打出来把。
大学英语精读test yourself1-5翻译Part2中四篇阅读理解的翻译和Part3选择题的翻译。拜托大家帮帮忙。。大学英语2册 你们谁有书吗。我不可能全打出来把。
有原文么 电子版的?
最好列出来内容啊
hha,我都大学毕业3年了,怎么会有书了呀,你最好搞个电子档英语完形填空跪求翻译(已有答案) 拜托了大神们 在线等待I was walking from the door of my apartment building to the corner store. All of a sudden, a slight man wearing a stocking cap leaped from behind a (1)parkingparkparked c_百度作业帮
英语完形填空跪求翻译(已有答案) 拜托了大神们 在线等待I was walking from the door of my apartment building to the corner store. All of a sudden, a slight man wearing a stocking cap leaped from behind a (1)parkingparkparked c
英语完形填空跪求翻译(已有答案) 拜托了大神们 在线等待I was walking from the door of my apartment building to the corner store. All of a sudden, a slight man wearing a stocking cap leaped from behind a (1)parkingparkparked car and stuck a pistol, or at least what I thought was a gun, into my side. My heart beat fast, and I became very light-headed. It was (2)even thoughas ifjust as I was in a dream and my body was not attached to my brain. (3)TechnicallyConsciouslyInstinctively, I raised my hands in the air, though he didn't tell me to do so or he just reached around and (4)searchedexploredinquired the back pocket of my trousers for anything (5)valuableoriginalworthy.The next thing I knew was he was gone, and (6)alsosotoo was my wallet. And then I just stood there with my heart pounding and my head spinning (头晕) for (7)thatwhatwhich seemed to be an eternity. I heard the footsteps and the cough of a man walking past, which then (8)felldisappearedfaded away. I became more (9)consciousconcernedanxious of where I was, and then, all at once, I could feel my legs (10)tremblestrembledtrembling. I moved sideways to the steps of the closest building and sat down. Other victims may have felt angry or frightened, but I was just confused. I hadn't been (11)hurtdamagedrobbed or even hit. He wanted my money, so he took my money and left. There was no "Give me your money (12)andorbut I'll shoot" like in the movies. He was fast, he was silent, and he was gone. I tried to remember the (13)behaviorssituationsdetails of what had just happened, but it all happened (14)sotoosuch fast that it seemed to have not happened at all. I wasn't even sure if the man had a gun or not. I wouldn't be able to (15)determineidentifydecide the offender even if he were standing right in front of me.A few minutes later, I called and (16)representedreportedreferred the robbery to the police operator. An officer called me back after an hour for (17)fartheranotheradditional details. He asked me if there was anything unusual about the man who had (18)robbedstolenharmed me, but I couldn't accurately describe the man. The next day, I went to the police station and looked through albums of photos of criminals who had (19)engagedmadecommitted similar robberies. (20)AccuratelyPreciselyApparently, there had been several similar robberies in my neighborhood in the past couple of weeks by a man who had an odd hat. I didn't remember a hat, and I was unable to identify the man who robbed me.
Your answers
Correct answers
Instinctively
additional
Apparently
我是从我的公寓大楼的门口走向拐角处的商店。突然,有个削瘦的男子戴着绒线帽从一辆泊着(parked)的车后方跳出来伸出手枪,或者至少我认为是枪,来到我身边。我的心脏跳得很快,我有点呆傻了。这就好像(as if)我是在梦里而我的身体没有连接到我的大脑。 本能的(Instinctively),我举起双手在空中,尽管他没有告诉我这样做或者说任何东西;他只查看周围和在我的裤子后面的口袋翻找(searched...帮忙翻译过去式帮忙翻一下列句子的过去式.拜托以初一词汇量回答,我的课外题没答案,放假时还找不到老师.1你周末过得怎么样?2我上周去看电影了.3他昨天打排球了.4昨天下午你做什么了?5我_百度作业帮
帮忙翻译过去式帮忙翻一下列句子的过去式.拜托以初一词汇量回答,我的课外题没答案,放假时还找不到老师.1你周末过得怎么样?2我上周去看电影了.3他昨天打排球了.4昨天下午你做什么了?5我
帮忙翻译过去式帮忙翻一下列句子的过去式.拜托以初一词汇量回答,我的课外题没答案,放假时还找不到老师.1你周末过得怎么样?2我上周去看电影了.3他昨天打排球了.4昨天下午你做什么了?5我们上周日去看望我奶奶了.6我昨天晚上10点钟睡觉了.7这个男孩做完作业就睡觉了.8昨天在英语课上,老师问了我一个问题.9上周三我在家举办了生日晚会.10你刚才做作业了吗?11他今天没来上学.12今天你吃早饭了吗?13昨天我妈妈生病了,没上班.14他上周末做什么了?
为数学考试而复习了.
1你周末过得怎么样? How was your weekend?2我上周去看电影了.I went to see a movie last week.3他昨天打排球了. He played vollyball yesterday.4昨天下午你做什么了?What did you do yesterday afternoon?5我们上周日去看望我奶奶了.We went to see my grandma last week.6我昨天晚上10点钟睡觉了.I went to sleep at 10 o' clock last night.7这个男孩做完作业就睡觉了.The boy went to sleep after he finished his homework.8昨天在英语课上,老师问了我一个问题.The teacher asked me a question in English class
yesterday.9上周三我在家举办了生日晚会.I held a birhday party at home last Wednesday.10你刚才做作业了吗?Did you do your homework just now?11他今天没来上学.He didn't go to school today.12今天你吃早饭了吗?Did you have your breakfast today?13昨天我妈妈生病了,没上班.My mother was ill, so she didn't go to work yesterday.14他上周末做什么了?What did he do last weekend?为数学考试而复习了.He made a preparation for his maths exam.老师正站在教室前面。这句话的翻译快那判断下列句子是否正确?这道题答案说一下。 急急啊 下午就教 拜托了!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!_百度作业帮
老师正站在教室前面。这句话的翻译快那判断下列句子是否正确?这道题答案说一下。 急急啊 下午就教 拜托了!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
老师正站在教室前面。这句话的翻译快那判断下列句子是否正确?这道题答案说一下。 急急啊 下午就教 拜托了!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
선생님이 교실 앞에서 서고 있습니다.
The teacher is standing in the front of the classroom.求翻译题目要求,顺便写一下答案。。。。拜托【第三题】 _百度作业帮
求翻译题目要求,顺便写一下答案。。。。拜托【第三题】
求翻译题目要求,顺便写一下答案。。。。拜托【第三题】&
什么事你可以做?什么事你不能做?你认识的人都是怎样的?请至少写出5句话。我没太看懂这道题,是要每个造句5句吗?}

我要回帖

更多关于 拜托了老师第二部 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信