please call me( ) 59423 inat the afternoon

英语怎么写啊1.her pen is in the l---- and found case2.S----this word please3.E----me.Is this your book?4.P----call Mr Wang5.IS this your----?(蛋糕)6.is that your notebook ---- the lost and found case?7.Please call Lucy----634-23408.this is _百度作业帮
英语怎么写啊1.her pen is in the l---- and found case2.S----this word please3.E----me.Is this your book?4.P----call Mr Wang5.IS this your----?(蛋糕)6.is that your notebook ---- the lost and found case?7.Please call Lucy----634-23408.this is
英语怎么写啊1.her pen is in the l---- and found case2.S----this word please3.E----me.Is this your book?4.P----call Mr Wang5.IS this your----?(蛋糕)6.is that your notebook ---- the lost and found case?7.Please call Lucy----634-23408.this is a set----keys 9.N isce---meet you?10.This is My book9\(改一把疑问句)11.spell it please(改为同义句)12.Is this his dictionary?(做否定回答)13.That is my key.(改否定句)
1lost(不知是不是)2spell3excuse4please(不知是不是)5cake6in不知是不是7phone不知是不是8of不知是不是9to10?11please spell it12NO,he isn't.13that’s not my key 只帮到你一点点.不好意思I have my d
at six in the afternoo_百度作业帮
I have my d
at six in the afternoo
你的回答完美的解决了我的问题,谢谢!
语境是什么选出与括号句子部分意思相同或相近的选项,)[ ]1.Sorry,she is not in(at the moment) A.soon B.then C.after D.now[ ]2.(A lot of) English people like boating.A.Many B.Much C.A few D.Lot of[ ]3.Could you ask him to (call) me,please?A.p_百度作业帮
选出与括号句子部分意思相同或相近的选项,)[ ]1.Sorry,she is not in(at the moment) A.soon B.then C.after D.now[ ]2.(A lot of) English people like boating.A.Many B.Much C.A few D.Lot of[ ]3.Could you ask him to (call) me,please?A.p
选出与括号句子部分意思相同或相近的选项,)[ ]1.Sorry,she is not in(at the moment) A.soon B.then C.after D.now[ ]2.(A lot of) English people like boating.A.Many B.Much C.A few D.Lot of[ ]3.Could you ask him to (call) me,please?A.phone B.visit C.see D.watch[ ]4.Let's ( go for a walk.)A.walk for pleasure B.go by bus C.go on foot D.go to work[ ]5.The temperature will stay (above) zero tomorrow.A.lower than B.higher than C.more than D.less than[ ]6.Please ( give me a ring ) after you talk to your parentsA.Ring me up B.ring up me C.give me a phome D.call up me
第5题确定是B?
above 是以上的意思 跟higher 是同义词
第6题是D把!( give me a ring )的意思是 -给我打个电话-
call me up 是给我打电话 。不是call up me
DAACBA ring me up = give me a ring 表示“给我打电话”。
at the moment(此刻;当时)=now2.A
a lot of=many 许多
B的much是修饰不可数名词
C的a few表示“一些”
D的lot of不能用,如果要用应该是lots of,a lot of=lots of3.A
call和phone都是打电话的意思4.C
go for a walk散步 go on foot步...}