shit my dad sayss i must try hard.是什么句子,怎么分析。

用括号中所给单词的适当形式完成下列句子.1.Is it difficult to pass the ________ examination?Anyhow I will try hard for it.(enter)2.Tomorrow will be my grandfather's _________ birthday.(seventy)3.Soon after the heavy snow,the sun shon_百度作业帮
用括号中所给单词的适当形式完成下列句子.1.Is it difficult to pass the ________ examination?Anyhow I will try hard for it.(enter)2.Tomorrow will be my grandfather's _________ birthday.(seventy)3.Soon after the heavy snow,the sun shon
用括号中所给单词的适当形式完成下列句子.1.Is it difficult to pass the ________ examination?Anyhow I will try hard for it.(enter)2.Tomorrow will be my grandfather's _________ birthday.(seventy)3.Soon after the heavy snow,the sun shone _______ in the clear sky.(bright)4.It is a good choice to go fishing in such _________ weather.(please)5.Many,many ________ from different countries come to visit the Great Wall every year.(tour)
1.entering2.seventieth3.brightly4.pleasant5.tourists
enteringseventy'sbrightlypleasanttourists高一英语中第一单元的与It is+adj有关的问题高一第一单元friendship中有一篇课文中有一句是 Although I try to talk to my classmates,I still find it hard to make good friends with them.这句中是it+adj to do sth,可是我_百度作业帮
高一英语中第一单元的与It is+adj有关的问题高一第一单元friendship中有一篇课文中有一句是 Although I try to talk to my classmates,I still find it hard to make good friends with them.这句中是it+adj to do sth,可是我
高一英语中第一单元的与It is+adj有关的问题高一第一单元friendship中有一篇课文中有一句是 Although I try to talk to my classmates,I still find it hard to make good friends with them.这句中是it+adj to do sth,可是我记得初中讲的是it is+adj to do sth.谢啦.
这句是形式宾语~find it adj to do sthit 是形式宾语,to do sth是真宾语.你说的it is + adj to do sth是形式主语,it是形式主语,to do sth是真主语有以上形式宾语的词语还有:think,feel等等~对比学习很有好处~
这个句式是find it + adj to do sth
这是 find 的一个用法 find it +adj.+to do sth.意为发现做某事怎么样。在这里it是形式宾语,代替后面的to do sth.类似的用法还有think it +adj.+to do sth.you must try to study hard for be with me as I am waiting for you.这句话有语法错误么?_百度作业帮
you must try to study hard for be with me as I am waiting for you.这句话有语法错误么?
you must try to study hard for be with me as I am waiting for you.这句话有语法错误么?
be改成being~
AS改成BECAUSE吧?
把上面两位加在一起就对了.高中状语从句练习题谁有下面练习的答案 状语从句练习知识过关1.You won’t be on time ___________ you hurry.A.except B.unless C.without D.beside2.No matter ___________ hard it may be,I must try.A.what B.how C.any way D.some wa_百度作业帮
高中状语从句练习题谁有下面练习的答案 状语从句练习知识过关1.You won’t be on time ___________ you hurry.A.except B.unless C.without D.beside2.No matter ___________ hard it may be,I must try.A.what B.how C.any way D.some wa
高中状语从句练习题谁有下面练习的答案 状语从句练习知识过关1.You won’t be on time ___________ you hurry.A.except B.unless C.without D.beside2.No matter ___________ hard it may be,I must try.A.what B.how C.any way D.some way3.Although Peter is clever,________ work hard.A.he doesn’t B.he isn’t C.but he doesn’t D.but he isn’t4.He agreed _______ they might not bother him any more.A.so that B.in order C.only that D.so as 5.________ the road was icy,Mike drover very fast.A.Though B.Because C.For D.As6.As soon as I ___________ my meal,I left the restaurant.A.finish B.will finish C.finished D.have finished7.Mary is __________ clever _____ she understands everything.A. that B. that C. that D. as 8.Tom had a headache,_________ he didn’t go to the party.A.why B.so C.but D.or9.People do not know the value of freedom ____________ they have lost it.A.until B.when C.sine D.as 10.We are very glad _______ you will cooperate with us in this project.A.that B.because C.as D.for11.He worked so hard ____________ to go home.A.that forgot B.he forgets C.that he forgets D.that he forgot12.“May I have the loan?” “________ you offer good security.”A.But B.Unless C.Provided D.But for13.As far as I _________,I don’t think it wise to go there alone.A.concerning B.am concerning C.concerned D.am concerned14.Jean had not realized how long the magazine was or _____ it was to read.A.how too difficult B.how difficultC.what too difficulty D.what difficulty15.As you treat me,__________ will I treat you.A.as B.so C.or D.and 16.We keep milk in a refrigerator ___________ it will not spoil.A.in order B.in case C.so that D.lest17.He
__________ ,he is a genius.A.in addition to B.in spite of C.moreover D.otherwise18.H _____,he could not go to school.A.otherwise B.therefore C.moreover D.according19.You may do anything you like ____________ it is not against the law.A.even if B.so long as C.unless D.as soon as20.________ they are,they are generous and friendly to others .A.Poverty as B.Poor though C.Poorly as D.Although
5:BBACA10:CCBAA11~15:DBDBB16~20:CCBBA}

我要回帖

更多关于 唯美的句子 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信