你想参加我们学校的海帆亲子游泳俱乐部部吗

完成句子,每空一词
你想参加什么俱乐部?
________ ________ do you want to join?
把下列句子译成英语。
1. 你会弹吉他吗?&&&& _______ you _______ the guitar? 2. 我想参加篮球俱乐部。&& I want to _______ the _______ club. 3. 你能做什么?&&& _______ can you _______? 4. Tom 跳舞跳得很好。&& Tom can _______&very _______. 5. 我能帮孩子们游泳。&& I can _______ kids _______ swimming.
根据中文意思完成句子。小题1:为什么不和我一起参加那个游泳俱乐部呢? ______ join the swimming club with me?小题2:该放暑假了,你有什么打算?______ summer vacation. What’s your plan?小题3:雾霾天里很难看清路标。 It’s ______ see the road sign clearly in such smog-weary weather.小题4:沿着这条路往前走,直到第二个路口再右拐。Walk along this road. ______ you get to the second crossing.小题5:请你告诉Tom在任何情况下都不要放弃梦想,好吗?______ his dream in any situation?
1.你的生日是什么时候?
____________ is your ____________?
2.英语演讲比赛是在一月二十五日。
English speech contest is ____________
____________ 25th.
3.他们想参加足球俱乐部。
They ____________ to ____________ the soccer
club.
4.妈妈喜欢吃苹果。
Mother ________ _______apples.
5.看这张我们班的照片。
Look ____________ the ____________ of our
class.
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!根据汉语意思完成句子
1.我们怎样才能学好英语?&&&&_________ _________we learn English well?2.展示你能做的。&& Show what_________ _________ _________.3.你想参加哪个俱乐部?&&&&_________ _________do you_________ _________ ________?4.你能帮助孩子们游泳吗?&&&&_________you_________ kids_________ _________?5.如果你会敲鼓的话,就来参加我们学校的音乐节吧!&&If you can play_________ _________,then you can_________ _________ our school music festival.6.你会中国功夫吗?&&&&_________you_________ Chinese kung fu?
1 .How can&& 2.&&you can do&& 3. W want to join4. C with swimming&&5. be in6. C do
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码英语翻译1 你想参加什么俱乐部?2 我想参加游泳俱乐部 3 你会弹吉他么?4 迈克会跳舞,但他跳的不好 5 你能帮我学英语么?
Radical木661
1.Which club do you want to join?2.I want to join the swimming club.3.Can you play guitar?4.Mike could dance a little bit,but not very well.5.Can you help me learn English?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
写英语作文吧?~~~~
1.Which club do you want to join?2.I want to join the swimming club. 3.Can you play the guitar? 4.Mike can dance,but he dance not very well. 5.Can you help me to learn English?
扫描下载二维码用英语释——1.我们学校游泳俱乐部招聘游泳教练.2.你喜欢孩子吗?3.你游泳得很好吗?4.你能帮这些孩子们学习游泳吗?5.那么你可以成为我们俱乐部的一员.6.请给我们打电话,拨打号码010-3696.(翻译成英语)
The swimming club in our school needs swimming coaches. Do you like kids? Do you swim well? Can you help these kids learn to swim? Then you can be one in our club. Please call us at 010-3696.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码汉译英,一空一词你可以参加我们的游泳俱乐部.You can _____ _____our_____club.——你会画画吗?——是的,但是只会一点儿.—_____you_____?—Yes,but only_____ _____.他会唱歌跳舞或是弹奏钢琴吗?_____he sing,dance_____play the_____?我们的俱乐部需要大量的帮助.We need _____ _____ _____our club.我拉小提琴拉得不太好.I can't_____ _____ _____ _____.你想参加什么乐队?What band do you_____ _____ _____?
小芯9月6日369
你可以参加我们的游泳俱乐部.You
can __join___ __in___our__swimming___club.——你会画画吗?——是的,但是只会一点儿.—___Can__you___draw__?—Yes,but
only__a ___ __little___.他会唱歌跳舞或是弹奏钢琴吗?__Can___he
sing,dance__or__play
the__piano___?我们的俱乐部需要大量的帮助.We
___a __ __lot ___ ___helps__our
club.我拉小提琴拉得不太好.I
can't___play__ ___the __ __violin___ __well___.你想参加什么乐队?What
you___want__ __to ___ ___join__?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1. join,in,swimming2.Can,draw
a little3.Can,and,piano4.some, help ,for5.play,the,piano,well6.want ,to ,join
扫描下载二维码}