愉快的一天500字,一切都好默契的英语

||||||||||
热门搜索推荐:
5068儿童网提供最新最全的儿童歌曲、儿童作文、儿童故事、手抄报、黑板报、好词好句等内容,让小朋友在学习的同时享受快乐!打造属于小朋友的快乐天堂!请记得收藏分享我们哦~
返回首页 当前位置:
愉快的一天-英语作文230字
来源: 未知&&&&发表时间:&&&&&&&& 热点推荐:
  【参考译文】:今天我很开心,我吃过早餐之后,我去公园。
  这是一个晴朗的天,鸟儿在唱歌,我也唱。当我到公园,我看到一些女孩在玩游戏,所以我加入他们。我们玩的很开心。然后我和我的朋友一起吃午饭。我们都很开心。多么快乐的一天!
  【正文】:
  Today I'm very happy,after I have breakfast,I go to park.
  It's a sunny day ,the bird is singing,I'm singing too.When I get to park,I see some girls are playing games ,so I join them.We play very happy.Then I have lunch with my friends.We both have a good time.what's a happy day!
返回首页看了愉快的一天-英语作文230字的同学还看了
全站热点推荐
全站热门点击
经典儿歌推荐
手抄报精选
蝉童网络 All Rights Reserved.当前位置: &
愉快的一天的英文
英文翻译gorgeous day/dining room:&&&& pleasa ...:&&&&4次方是 The fourth power of 2 i ...:&&&&a day
例句与用法1.Mr . wallace : thank you . have a nice day华里斯先生:谢谢你,祝你有愉快的一天。 2.B ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? yes , thanks . it was a very nice day是的,谢谢。这是非常愉快的一天。 3.Jack : okay . you have a nice day , too ! good - bye好,也祝你有愉快的一天!再见。 4.If you ' ll excuse me , ladies , enjoy the day请原谅,小姐们,祝你有愉快的一天5.Thanks for caring , and you have a good day谢谢大家的关心,并祝你拥有愉快的一天。 6.The sleeper has been awakened , what a glorious day沉睡者醒了,多么令人愉快的一天! 7.This turned out to be a wonderful day after all今天真是令人愉快的一天8.Viet bao kinh te , u . s . a . , aug . 28 and sep家扶中心受助学生到野生动物园度过愉快的一天。 9.B yes , thanks . it was a very nice day是的,谢谢。这是非常愉快的一天。 10.It was as pleasant a day as i have ever spent这是我度过最愉快的一天。 &&更多例句:&&1&&&&&&
相邻词汇热门词汇写一篇小学生60字愉快的一天过去时英语作文_百度知道
写一篇小学生60字愉快的一天过去时英语作文
您的回答被采纳后将获得:
系统奖励20(财富值+经验值)+难题奖励30(财富值+经验值)
我有更好的答案
The winter holiday began today. The Spring Festival will come soon. So my sister and I decided to help our mother to clean the room.
In the afternoon we began the cleaning. We first dusted the walls. The walls turned white soon, but the tables and floor were covered with dust. Then I cleaned the tables while my sister swept the floor. The room became bright and clean. We were very happy.
Then my sister did some washing. With my help, my sister first washed clothes, then some shoes.
Finally, we finished the work. &What time is it now?& she asked. &Oh, it's six o'clock! It is time for Mum to come home. We must prepare the supper. Be quick!& I said. Ju...
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁写愉快的一天的英语作文、带有中文翻译的_百度作业帮
写愉快的一天的英语作文、带有中文翻译的
写愉快的一天的英语作文、带有中文翻译的
中英文作文:愉快的一天Chinese and English composition:nice day 4月10日     星期五   晴 On April 10,sunny Friday   今天是一个晴朗的好天气.我的心情非常的愉快!想起昨天晚上妈妈说带我去超市,我笑开了花,因为我可以买到自己想要的书了.Today is a sunny weather.My mood is very happy!Remind of yesterday evening mother said take me to the supermarket,I smile open a flower,because I can buy the books they want.    开心的时刻终于到了.我和妈妈整理了一下就出发.走进超市,今天的超市可热闹了!每台收银机前都排起了长龙.我和妈妈向今天的目标出发.我们来到服装区,妈妈来到袜子专柜,很仔细地挑起来.最后妈妈终于买到既漂亮又好穿的袜子.接着我又拉着妈妈来到图书区,表面上是装着经过这里,其实就是要买那本我梦寐以求的《喜羊羊与灰太狼之牛气冲天》这本书了.可我心理又不敢跟妈妈说,生怕妈妈知道了批评我.可是我又非常喜欢这本书,后来我准备和妈妈讲了.我断断续续地对妈妈说我想要的书.后来妈妈同意了.我呆住了,原来这么简单 !妈妈付了一句“回家要看十编作文”.可我还是很开心.我和妈妈来到收银台,虽然人很多,但是我不认为,一眨眼就到我了.Happy time finally arrived.My mother and I took a look at our start.Walk into the supermarket,today's supermarket can be noisy!Each machine before the cash register line up the long dragon.My mother and I to the goal of today.We came to clothing area,mother came to socks counters,very carefully to provoke.Finally mother finally buy beautiful and good wear socks.Then I took my mother came to TuShuOu,on the surface,pretend to pass through here,is actually want to buy that this I dream "pleasant goat and grey Wolf too this book of the NiuQi.But I dare not with mom and psychological said,for fear that mother knew that criticism I.But I really like the book,then I prepare and mother about.I have been to my mother says I want to book.Later she agreed.I was shocked,originally so simple!Mother pay a "home to see ten make up composition".I am still very happy.My mother and I came to the register,although people a lot,but I don't think in the blink of an eye it to me.今天下午,因为我答应妈妈要看十篇作文.于是我拿起了作文书开始看了.我畅游在书的海洋中,从中我得到了许多知识.This afternoon,because I promised my mother to see ten composition.So I took it for a document begin to look at.I'm swimming in the ocean of book,from which I got a lot of knowledge.    今天可真是愉快的一天,我既收获到了知识又得到了快乐.Today is a good day,I not only to get the knowledge and gain happiness.
十月四日早晨,我早早地起了床,和爸爸、妈妈乘车前往沙家浜。在路上,我透过玻璃窗望着蓝天上漂浮着的朵朵白云,心情特别激动。大约过了两小时,我们终于抵达了沙家浜风景区,风景区两旁树木枝繁叶茂,郁郁葱葱,遍地长满了五颜六色的野花。October 4th morning, I got up early, and Dad, mom drove to the shajiabang. On the w...
今天是一个晴朗的好天气。我的心情非常的愉快!想起昨天晚上妈妈说带我去超市,我笑开了花,因为我可以买到自己想要的书了。    Today is a sunny weather. My mood is very happy! Remind of yesterday evening mother said take me to the supermarket, I smile open a f...当前位置: &
一切都好吗的英文
英文翻译is everything all rightis everything ok:&&&& everything:&&&&capital:&&&&what
例句与用法1.Everything okay ? - yeah , couldn ' t be better-一切都好吗? -是的,不能更好了2.Everything okay in here ? l thought l heard something一切都好吗?我听到有些声音3.Everything all right , sir ? - every . . . yeah一切都好吗,先生-一切都. . .是的4.- and how is everything ? - everything ' s fine . why-一切都好吗? -很好,怎么了5.Everything all right , sir ? - every . yeah-一切都好吗,先生-一切都.是的6.How ' s everything ? how are you ? - i ' m good一切都好吗?你还好吗? -我很好7.- how ' s everything ? how are you ? - i ' m good-一切都好吗?你还好吗? -我很好8.And how is everything ? - everything ' s fine . why一切都好吗? -很好,怎么了9.How are you today , sir ? 回答 : thank you . and you先生,今天一切都好吗?很好,谢谢。你呢? 10.Danny , how are you ? is everything ok丹尼尔,你怎么样?一切都好吗? &&更多例句:&&1&&&&&&&&
相邻词汇热门词汇}

我要回帖

更多关于 愉快的一天作文400字 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信