我会考虑的,不过要过一断时间都去哪了英文翻译.翻译成英文

我会考虑的,不过要过一断时间.翻译成英文_百度知道
我会考虑的,不过要过一断时间.翻译成英文
不过要过一断时间;ll think about it.I&#39, but I&#39.I will consider我会考虑的, but m going to have a break
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁我要消失一段时间离开一段时间。英文翻译?_百度知道
我要消失一段时间离开一段时间。英文翻译?
我要消失一段时间离开一段时间I would like to disappear for some time and
leave for some time
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文翻译的相关知识
其他3条回答
i will vanish for some time,leave for a period
I will vanish
and leave period of time .
I will disappear
and leave for a while
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁我需要把一段中文翻译成对应的英文,谁知道有什么方便准确的软件给我说下,谢谢哈_百度知道
我需要把一段中文翻译成对应的英文,谁知道有什么方便准确的软件给我说下,谢谢哈
能够准确的翻译尽量要实用的!!,急需,希望大家帮忙
提问者采纳
crsky,需要再加工的哦.它的优点是快捷.iciba,毕竟不是人工翻译.要非常准确的翻译.缺点是不尽准确.com" target="_blank">www.iciba.有问题咱再交流,中日等多种语言全文翻译,要翻译社做甚可以助你查单词.com进行下载,我想靠软件是不够的.crsky
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
中文翻译的相关知识
其他4条回答
得根据你是什么专业,所以现在不好说
你放心,没有什么软件能准确……
你把中文贴出来,我给你翻译吧
方便的遍地都是,准确的一个都没有,所以你只要找最方便的用就好了,横竖翻出来都没人看得懂
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译我要表达的意思是:我将会在未来的一段时间内被fire掉...应该是翻译成I would be fired.还是I will be fired.这两句有什么区别吗?不过我一个朋友说应该用 would,_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语翻译我要表达的意思是:我将会在未来的一段时间内被fire掉...应该是翻译成I would be fired.还是I will be fired.这两句有什么区别吗?不过我一个朋友说应该用 would,
英语翻译我要表达的意思是:我将会在未来的一段时间内被fire掉...应该是翻译成I would be fired.还是I will be fired.这两句有什么区别吗?不过我一个朋友说应该用 would,
would 表示"可能",但不十分确定; will则在语气上比较肯定.所以如何表达要看你的具体意思了.
I'm being fired!用进行时表示将来。
应该是I will be fired. 表示将来时。would 是表意愿的,换句话说,第一句话译为“我愿意被fire掉”
would be 指 可能 或 过去的将来will be 表将来
would 和will 比较起来更侧重可能性,而will 才是最直接表达将要的合适选择
前指可能,后指将来会
I would be fired if I keep goofing around.我要是继续瞎混的话,就会被开除。I will be fired soon.我不久就会被开除了。求英语翻译高手帮我把下面的一段话 翻译成英文 谢谢。不要用软件翻译。_百度知道
求英语翻译高手帮我把下面的一段话 翻译成英文 谢谢。不要用软件翻译。
而利用51单片机可以对对温度进行实时的监控,方便快捷,同时还可以多点测量。 关键词,误差小、数据处理,低功耗的A&#47,对温度采集不精确很可能会影响到产品的质量和寿命,控制液晶显示,在农业生产中也离不开温度的测量、方便等特点、存储和显示、低功耗、精度高也必将是今后电子信息技术的发展方向,人民的生活与环境的温度息息相关,因此研究温度的测量方法和装置具有重要的意义,实时对温度的采集,在工业生产过程中需要实时测量温度,要求温度的采集精度和速度也越来越高,且低电压,控制灵活。MAX1241则是一种转换速度快。温度采集在各个领域应用的都十分的广泛,大大的提高了温度的精度和数据传输速率。随着新技术的不断发展;D转化芯片此数据采集系统主要的核心芯片是A/D转换器MAX1241和AT98S51单片机
我有更好的答案
The data acquisition system of the main core chip is A/D converter MAX1241 and AT98S51 microcontroller, real time to the collection of temperature, data processing, storage and display. Temperature gathering in all fields of application is extensive, the life of the people and the environment temperature are closely related, in the industrial production process needs real-time measuring temperature, in agricultural production also can not get away from temperature measurement, so the temperature measurement method and the device has the vital significance. With the continuous development of new technology, request the collection of temperature precisio...
This major core chip is the AD converter data acquisition systems MAX1241 and AT98S51 single - chip, real-time temperature acquisition, data processing, storage and display.Temperature acquisition in various fields of application are very broad, the life of the people closely related to the temperature of the environment, in the industrial production
This key chip with main data collecting system is converter MAX1241 of A/D and AT98S51 one-chip computer, real-time collection of temperature , data processing , store and showing. What temperature is gathered and used in each field is very extensive , the people's life is closely linked with temperature of the environment, measure temperature while needing to be real in industry's production process , can not do without the measurement of temperature either in agricultural production, so the measurement method and device of studying temperature have important meanings. With the constant development of the new technology , require that the collection p...
This data acquisition system of the core chip is a A / D converter MAX1241 and AT98S51 chip, real-time temperature acquisition, data processing, storage and display. Temperature acquisition in various fields of application are very broad, the life of the people and the environment temperature is closely related to, in the process of industrial production needs of real-time measurement of temperature, in agricultural production can not be separated from the temperature measurement, the study of temperature measurement method and the device has important significance. With the constant development of new technology, the required temperature acquisition p...
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 诊断 翻译 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信