为社么我总是回忆过去停留在过去用英语

当前位置: &
求翻译:不管过去,现在,还是将来,我们都一直和你们在一起是什么意思?
不管过去,现在,还是将来,我们都一直和你们在一起
问题补充:
Unabh?ngig von der Vergangenheit, Gegenwart oder Zukunft, haben wir mit dir gewesen,
Ob Vergangenheit, Gegenwart oder Zukunft, und wir alle mit dir gewesen
Keine Angelegenheit hinter, jetzt, Zukunft, wir alle ununterbrochen und Sie im gleichen Platz
Unabh?ngig von der Vergangenheit sind jetzt oder in Zukunft, wir immer mit dir
正在翻译,请等待...
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!英语 过去持续到现在也一直在持续的,这是什么时态,
现在完成进行时
过去时,在过去一段时间内发生的持续动作,这说明现在不持续了吗
i lived in brazil for two years意思是现在不在巴黎了?
是。你的理解是对的
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码以前一直做什么,用英语里的什么时态?比如:我以前一直游泳用often +过去式 能表达出来吗?
have been doing
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
had been doing
过去完成进行时had been doing
used toI used to swim.
现在完成进行时HAVE
扫描下载二维码We moved to the city when I entered middle school. But my problem was that no one cooked for me at noon because my parents didn't come home at noon. I ate outside. Then I watched my parents cooking dinner carefully. A few days later, I learned to cook for myself, and now I can cook delicious food.I learned from it that we may meet some difficulties in our life. But if we have confidence and are good at learning, everything will be better. 试题分析:考生首先要认真阅读前面的提示认真审题,确定文章的中心。注意文章文体、人称和时态。运用适当的短语表达中心思想,增加作文的可读性。完成提示词时也要符合事实。温馨提醒:考生必须认真查验是否有漏写情况,有无拼写错误及标点误用等。【亮点说明】这篇短文使用了一些固定句式和短语,为文章增色不少。学习中注意总结,牢记一些固定句式及短语,写作时就可以适当引用,使文章的表达更有逻辑性,更富有条理。考点:
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
来源:不详
题型:阅读理解
For a long time being happy was considered natural,and there was nothing special to do about it. Now we know that we can work at getting along well with other people. It is possible to act in such a way that other people will like us better.One way is being unselfish,not wanting everything your own way or asking for the best share of everything, including the attention of your friends. Another way is to look for good points, not bad ones in other people.You don’t have to be spineless(无骨气的)in order to be popular. In fact,you will be liked and respected(尊重)if you are not afraid to stand up for your rights(权利). But do it politely and pleasantly. One way to develop a good character is being friendly and polite to your own group,& to older people,to strangers and especially to those who do not look important or do not interest you.You cannot expect to be perfect,& so you must learn not to be too unhappy when you make a mistake. Everyone makes mistakes, and no one is to be blamed unless he refuses to learn from them. Many young people become discouraged(泄气的) when they know their unpleasant qualities—selfishness,laziness,etc. Just remember that we all have some of these faults and have to fight against them.When sometMng is wrong,it is best to try to make it right. Perhaps you don’t like a teacher or a classmate. Try to see why,and look at yourself,too. Make sure that you are not doing something to make others dislike you. In time, things may turn out all right, then you simply have to learn to get along the best you can with the situation, without thinking too much about it. Worrying never helps in a situation you can’t change.小题1:Which of the following is the closest in meaning to the underlined part?A.Not sharing anything with others. B.Not thinking too much of yourself. C.Not attracting the attention of your friends.D.Not making friends with people who have bad points.小题2:How can we get along well with others according to the passage?A.We should find out unpleasant qualities in others and in ourselves.B.We should show others our unpleasant qualities.C.We should stand up for our rights in any way we like.D.We should fight against our unpleasant qualities.小题3:What can we know from the passage?A.Even if we don’t have good relationships with others,we needn’t work at it.B.Even if someone is not important to us,we still need to treat him politely.C.Even if we are willing to learn from ouy mistakes,we are still to be blamed.D.Even if the situation cannot be changed, we still need to worry much about it.
题型:完形填空
Different things usually stand for different feelings. Red, for example, is the color of fire, heat, blood and life. People say red is an exciting and active color. They associate(使发生联系) red with a strong feeling like &&46&. Red is used for signs of &&47&, such as STOP signs and fire engines. Orange is the bright, warm color of &&48&&in autumn. People say orange is a &&49&&color. They associate orange with happiness. Yellow is the color of __50__. People say it is a cheerful color. They associate yellow too, with happiness. Green is the cool color of grass in __51__. People say it is a refreshing color. In general, people __52__ two groups of colors: warm colors and cool colors. The warm colors are red, orange and __53__. Where there are warm color and a lot of light, people usually want to be __54__. Those who like to be with __55 _ like red. The cool colors are __56_ &and blue. Where are these colors, people are usually worried. Some scientists say that time seems to __57 _ more slowly in a room with warm colors. They suggest that a warm color is a good __58_ &for a living room or a __59_ . People who are having a rest or are eating do not want time to pass quickly. __60&&colors are better for some offices if the people working there want time to pass quickly.小题1:A.sadnessB.angerC.administrationD.smile小题2:A.roadsB.waysC.danger D.places小题3:A.landB.leaves C.grass D.mountains小题4:A.livelyB.dark C.noisy D.frightening小题5:A.moonlightB.light C.sunlight D.stars小题6:A.summerB.spring C.autumnD.winter小题7:A.speakB.say C.talk about D.tell小题8:A.greenB.yellow C.white D.gray小题9:A.calmB.sleepy C.active D.helpful小题10:A.the otherB.another C.other one D.others小题11:A.blackB.green C.golden D.yellow小题12:A.go round B.go by C.go off D.go along小题13:A.oneB.way C.fact D.matter小题14:A.factoryB.classroomC.restaurant D.hospital小题15:A.DifferentB.Cool C.Warm D.All
题型:写作题
书面表达 (本大题共10分)“五一”小长假,你们全家去锡惠公园游玩。请你根据以下要点提示,用英语写一篇短文参加以“How to Behave Politely”为主题的征文比赛,并适当加以评论。要点提示:亲身经历1. 我们玩得正开心,不和谐的一幕发生了;一位女士将垃圾扔在地上;2. 我试图阻止,但她拒绝听我的;相反还嘲笑我;3. 我将垃圾捡起来并扔进垃圾桶;我的观点4. 我们应该关注自己的礼仪(manners);5. 当在不同场合时,如:图书馆、过马路、乘车时,应该……注意:1. 征文须包括所给内容要点,要求语句通顺、意思连贯;2. 第5点须用2~3句话展开合理想象,做适当发挥;3. 词数80个左右,短文开头已给出,不计入总词数。How to Behave PolitelyDuring this May Day Holiday, all my family visited Xihui Park.
书面表达(1题,满分10分)Jenny 是一名《Heart To Heart》电台主持人,昨天她接到一名九年级李湖同学的热线电话,李湖向Jenny诉说了很多苦恼。假如你是Jenny, 请给李湖同学提出一些合理的建议。Li Hu’s problemsJenny’s suggestions英语学习有困难,心里焦虑,害怕明天的英语考试失败。学会自信,坦然面对考试失败,为下一个挑战做好准备。习惯了初中生活,对老师和同学很留恋,但上高中后不知怎样和新同学相处。真诚的对待每一个人,不要封闭自己,与老师和同学分享烦恼和快乐。考试完后很纠结,想去度假放松自己,但是又想准备高中的课程。适度放松去旅游和参加运动,但也要复习初中弱势学科为高中的课程学习做准备。要求:1、围绕以上表格内容进行合理表述;2、所表述的内容必须包含表中的所有方面;3、词数80词左右,开头语已给出 (不计入词数)。提示词汇:fail, confident, smile at, be used to, senior high school, in my opinion, close mind, open one’s heart, share, advice, travel, spend, prepare forDear Li Hu,Thanks for telling me about your problems! It is true that every student is very nervous before a test. As you say, you are worried about tomorrow’s English test______________Wish you good luck! Wish you happy every day!
短文写作(12分)我们周围的环境变得越来越严重,尤其近来我国多地出现雾霾(smog)天气,更引发了人们对环境污染的关注。 6月5号是世界环境日(World Environment Day),请你围绕环境保护这一主题,谈一谈你的家乡漳州存在什么环境问题,你作为一名中学生应该如何来保护环境,列举出其中至少3项来说明。要求:语言通顺,意思连贯,书写规范。词数:80词左右。&&&&&
目前中学生学习任务重,压力大,而丰富多彩的业余生活,有利于开拓视野,调节身心,提高学习效率。请以“My Spare Time” 为题,写一篇80词左右的短文,谈谈你的业余生活,如看书、看电视、玩电脑、做运动、做家务等。 (15分)要求:1.包含提示所给要点,可以适当发挥拓展;2.不得出现真实的人名和校名;开头已给出,不计入总词数。My Spare TimeI am a middle school student. Though I ’m busy with my lessons, my spare time is still colorful.
某中学在开展“崇尚节俭,文明做人(advocating thrift and being civilized)”活动一年来,取得了很好的效果,但还有极少数学生做得不够好,在校园里依然还会出现以下图片中的情形。请你选择以下现象中的几种或全部进行描述,并就中学生如何“杜绝浪费,文明做人”提出至少两点建议。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&leave the tap on&&& leave the lights on&&& throw the food away&&& draw on the wall&&drop rubbish everywhere要求:1. 文中不得出现真实的人名、校名。2. 语言通顺,意思连贯,书写规范。3. 词数80~100。文章的开头已给出,不计入总词数。Some middle school students aren’t doing enough in “advocating thrift and being civilized”.&&&&
学生会通知学校将举行“How to do a meaningful thing?”的英语征文比赛,同学们热烈讨论了怎样做一件有意义的事。请你根据以下表格内容写一篇英语短文,投稿参赛。要求:1、词数80词左右,开头已写好,不计入总词数。2、语句通顺,书写工整,表达规范。有的同学建议举行一场慈善演出,筹钱帮助保护野生动物,如大熊猫另外一些同学建议用零花钱给灾区和贫困地区的学生买学习用品你的建议及感想……参考词汇:1. organize a charity show&& 2. disaster areas3. donate pocket money&&&& 4. sell old books to raise moneyHow to do a meaningful thing?According to the notice from the Students’ Union, my classmates are discussing how to do a meaningful thing.&&&&&&}

我要回帖

更多关于 总是怀念过去 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信