你经历过比赛吗?用英工作经历日语怎么说说,需用上experience

高二英语作文:An Unforgettable Experience 难忘的经历
无忧考网为您整理了“高二英语作文:An Unforgettable Experience 难忘的经历”,方便广大网友查阅!更多英文写作翻译相关信息请访问。
This summer holiday, I went to Dalian with my family. We got there by air. Dalian is a very beautiful and modern city. On the bus, we could see all kinds of buildings which were great.In the morning, we got to the hotel where we lived. After breakfast, we began to our travel. First we took the bus to the Sea Park. There are so many different kinds of fishes that I couldn't believe my eyes. We also saw the show of dolphins. Then we had lunch in a restaurant. The seafood which was very famous in China was delicious. After lunch we went swimming. The sea was blue and beach was golden. We all enjoyed ourselves in the sea. Finally we went back the hotel where we lived. We had a happy day.In this trip, we also went to some places which were interesting and famous in Dalian, went shopping and so on.Several days later, we left Dalian. On our way home, we were very happy. This was the reason why we didn't feel tired. In all, we had a good holiday.这个暑假,我们全家去了大连。我们是坐飞机去的。大连是一个既漂亮又现代的城市。在公交车上我们见了各式各样的高楼大厦,它们都很棒。早上,我们便到了住宿的旅馆。早饭后,我们开始了我们的旅程。首先我们坐公车去了海洋公园。那里有各种各样的鱼,我都要不相信我的眼睛了。我们还看了海豚表演。然后,我们在一家餐馆吃了午饭。中国的海鲜果然是又出名又好吃。大海蓝蓝的,沙滩金灿灿的。我们都在海边玩地很开心。最后,我们回到了酒店。我们度过了愉快的一天。这次旅游,我们还去了许多大连有趣的、著名的景点,还去逛了街等等。几天以后,我们离开了大连。在回家路上,我们也过得很开心。这也是我们都不觉得累的原因。总的来说我们度过了一个很棒的假期。君,已阅读到文档的结尾了呢~~
历届初升高英语作文范文(可编辑),英语作文范文,高考英语作文范文,高一英语作文范文,高中英语作文范文,英语四级作文范文,英语六级作文范文,初中英语作文范文,英语作文求职信范文,高二英语作文范文
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
历届初升高英语作文范文(可编辑)
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口& experience
英语: experience 
大词典A大词典B大词典C
experience
[iks'piəriəns]n.经验, 经历 v.经历, 体验, 感受
例句与用法:
It was the most educational experience I had ever had.
这是我有过的教育意义最大的一次经历。
We learn from the past, experience the present and hope for success in the future.
我们从过去中学习,体验现在,展望未来的成功。
I know from my own experience how difficult the work can be.
从我自己的经验我明白这项工作会有多难。
He experienced great difficulty in getting a visa to leave the country.
他申请出国签证经历了很大的困难。
词形变化:
英英解释:名词 experience:
the accumulation of knowledge or skill that results from direct participation in events or activities
the content of direct observation or participation in an event
an event as apprehended
动词 experience:
go or live through
have firsthand knowledge of states, situations, emotions, or sensations
go through (mental or physical states or experiences)
undergo an emotional sensation英语翻译答案_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
英语翻译答案
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩2页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢获奖经历: 的翻译是:Award-winning experience: 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
获奖经历:
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
Award-winning experience:
Award-winning experience:
award winning experience:
Prize experience:
相关内容&a但是他们先要确认新雇主的文件。 But they must confirm the new employer's document first. & a就这样幸福着 On such happiness & aHere
. 这真正地相信的一个人 保留适合。 & aThe Interior Decoration President's unit of Designer's Fraternity Association of Guangdong Hong Kong and Taiwan 设计师的广东香港和台湾的联谊会协会室内装璜总统的单位 & aThe seller on decoration, equipment standards liability for breach of promise 卖主在装饰,设备标准责任为不履行承诺事项 & a她开始低泣,不对身边的玩具感兴趣 She starts to sob lowly, is not interested to side toy & a真是对不起啊 ??? ????? & a道教信仰徒 道教相信人 & aLeakage Current, maximum 漏出潮流,最大值 & aEPO Shipping Note EPO运输短信 & atalented 有天才 & aChemical characterization 化工描述特性 & afnatic Fnatic & aOverview of Object 对象概要 & aYou feel relieved absolutely 您感觉绝对解除 & a宝宝 Baby & a炸鸡柳 Fried chicken willow tree & a别错过我 Do not miss me & a我试过,去注意我的生活方式。 I have tried, pays attention to my life style. & a他大学毕业后主动提出去偏僻的农村教书。 After his university graduates raises remote countryside teaching on own initiative. & a那你去吧 Then you go & a甘油三脂 Glycerin & a充分利用网络资源。 Full use network resources. & aapproved colours used in capsule shell 用于胶囊壳的批准的颜色 & a我是说你叫什么 我是说你叫什么 & aJapanese Breast Cancer Society, Predictive factors of axillary-node metastasis, Investigator 日本乳腺癌社会,辅助结转移,调查员有预测性的因素 & a现在也是 Now also is & aSo i took a step back. and hope he will come in his way. but sometimes life is not a movie. and i am helpless about that part. ya. so im praying. 如此我收回了步骤。 并且希望他将进来他的方式。 但有时生活不是电影。 并且我是无能为力的对此part。 ya。 那么im祈祷。 & aParticipate in the monthly Sales & Marketing meeting to make agreement with Marketing about the Rolling 5-Month Marketing & Sales Activity Plan with execution priority. 参加月度销售&营销会议签署与行销的协议关于辗压5个月的营销&销售活动计划以施行优先权。 & atrust me,sir ,and trust the money 信任我,先生,并且信任金钱 & aI have 23 school 我有23学校 & a无聊的假日哎 Bored holiday ya & a通信地址 Mailing address & a所以他决定找一个不漂亮的女孩子 Therefore he decided looks for an unattractive girl & a真的假的 Real false & abe fascinated by 被迷住 & a永不落伍 Never falls behind & a因。。被奖励 Because.。Is rewarded & a我看见你了 I saw you & asex on the beach 性在海滩 & a我不是,所以你不用喜欢我 我不是,所以你不用喜欢我 & a我喜欢乒乓球这项运动。我认为这项运动对我们很健康。我还参加了学校里的乒乓球队。我们会经常在一起练习。我们也经常去参加比赛,经常获胜。 I like ping pong this movement.I thought this movement is very healthy to us.I also participated in the school table tennis team.We can together practice frequently.We also frequently attend the competition, wins frequently. & a这位小姐,你不能这么说 This young lady, you cannot such say & aGOOD GOOD STUDY DAY DAY ON 好好研究天天 & aYou should have been there!. 您应该在那里!。 & a金典永不落伍 The golden standard never falls behind & a所以他决定找一个有点丑的女孩子 Therefore he decided looks for an a little ugly girl & a衬衣 Shirt & a获奖经历: Prize experience: &}

我要回帖

更多关于 工作经历英文怎么说 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信