这这个符号是什么意思?

易车问答已帮助
2,138,208 人解决了问题
|浏览[3948]|来自:|
答案最少得6个字哦~
本周答题数
1,O/D意思一般的自动变速器有三挡式和四挡式两种,四挡又称为超速挡,英文“OVER DRIVE”简写O/D,再往下是三挡、二挡或一挡(又称为L挡)。 平时在巿区内行驶关闭O/D键,是可以省些油。 在高速公路上高速巡航时,可选用O/D挡,可节省燃油。 简单的原理就是在是在你关闭O/D挡的情况下,那个指示灯是熄灭的,如果把那你钮按下去,指示灯就会点亮了。如果在这灯熄灭的时候,汽车正常行驶,而且是正常符合(正常符合也就是没有大坡和大阻力),稳加油,发动机就会在2000r/min时加一个挡,一直加当四挡。如果将这个钮按下,指示灯点亮,在正常路况下,发动机就会在每分钟2800r/min的时候加一个挡,但是当O/D挡启动的时候,汽车就会减少一个挡,也就是没有四挡。所以你在O/D挡开启的状态下跑高速,也就是三挡跑高速,一定费油,而且噪音大。 还有就是在O/D挡关闭(也就是O/D指示灯熄灭的时候),正常行驶,行驶过程中,将O/D挡按下,汽车就会强制降挡,以提高发动机转速,提升动力,方便超车使用。如果在行驶中,你深踩油门,也会产生与按下O/D挡一样的效果,就是强制降挡。
网友回答(2)
本周答题数
一般的自动变速器有三挡式和四挡式两种,四挡又称为超速挡,英文“OVER DRIVE”简写O/D,再往下是三挡、二挡或一挡(又称为L挡)。 平时在巿区内行驶关闭O/D键,是可以省些油。
没有易车账号?
全能型汽车技术专家
交通法规专家
大众车系技术专家
雪铁龙、现代车系技术专家
二手车技术专家
带有侮辱、诽谤性语言
各种广告帖
违反国家政策及法规
带有反动、黄色、暴力色彩的语言
您发的太快了,请您稍后在发!
您已经投过票了
回复提交成功之类的也可以用staff来说
您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
浏览器缓存  定义:浏览器缓存(Browser Caching)是为了加速浏览,浏览器在用户磁盘上对最近请求过的文档进行存储,当访问者再次请求这个页面时,浏览器...
应该是游戏机的硬件出了问题
大家还关注
(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '2081942',
container: s,
size: '1000,60',
display: 'inlay-fix'这个是什么意思? - 出口交流 -
福步外贸论坛(FOB Business Forum) |中国第一外贸论坛
& 这个是什么意思?
UID 394184
阅读权限 25
这个是什么意思?
HD CON Inter is suspicious coy ! find the indication below !!
I got several Inquiry from HD CON to my members associate: Raesa Ca, John Smith, Jullie D , Bree Van Camp and many more, below is the files, Please Due Diligence ! be Aware !!
I want to buy the product you are s... ( Ms reasa ca / Mon, Jun 02 :00)
Date: Mon, Jun 02 :00 (GMT)
Dear sir/madam,
We are the furniture importer and wholesaler over the years in the United States,which has experienced phenomenal growth rate,our business involve widely, (home furniture,office furniture,outdoor furniture.etc). We have successfully serviced over 265 stores and we hope to touch the 300 mark by the end of this year.
To meet the increasing demand for merchandise we have seen the need for Quick Response strategies in our business, the result of which is the additional requirements of the new products.
We would be interested very much in getting familiar with the products that you have. We request you to keep us posted about any furniture available with you which can be suitably replaced with our company's products.
What we are looking for is for a permanent business relationship with you in order to avoid the risk of dealing with new unreliable suppliers all the time!
We are appreciate for your details should be as follow:
1:Item no,
2.Picture,
3. Size(W*H*D),
4:Specification,
5.Volume(CBM),Weight(KG),
7:FOB price,
8ead time.
We are eagerly looking forward to your support in the coming days.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Sender's Name Card
Name: Ms reasa ca
Company: HDCON International
Address: 14205 Se 36th Street# 300
Phone: 1-425-5196677
And below is another one : from google search !
425-519-3639
Did you get a call from 425-519-3639? Read the posts below to find out details about this number. Also report unwanted calls to help identify who is using this phone number.!?
Comments about
number: TheDeepNorth - 6 Jun 2008
The number in question was not used to telephone me. It was used in an email on Alibaba. The number purports to be owned by:
Ms Jully Dxxxx [x'd out, just in case there is such a person]
Company: HDCON International
Address: 14205 Se 36th Street# 300
Phone: 1-425-5193639
The message was written in idiosyncratic English that is atypical of a native speaker. Sample (from a letter requesting information on OUR products:
&We request you to keep us posted about any computer available with you which can be suitably replaced with our company's products.&
khan - 6 Jun 2008
I am from India
I receive your inquiry about tumble stone by alibaba.
I am trying to calling you but not accept.
We are Manufacturer and exporter of alll kinds of tumble stone.
Please send us your e_mail adrees..
I sent you mail at your alibaba id please check it.
and this is from Yahoo Answer !?
Open Question
Is Ms Bree Van Camp from Hdcon international a really Scam?
Ms Bree Van Camp from Hdcon international sent us an msg on alibaba too :
We are the countertops and vantity tops importer and wholesaler over the years in the United States, ...We would be interested very much in getting familiar with the products that you have. We request you to keep us posted about any countertops available with you which can be suitably meet the urgent need of our company's products.What we are looking for is for a permanent business relationship with you in order to avoid the risk of dealing with new unreliable suppliers all the time!We are appreciate for your details should be as follow:
1:Item no,...7.Lead time. By the way, Pls noted you should reply at my mail, instead of sending to alibaba , since I don't check here often.We are eagerly looking forward to your support in the coming days.
Other Requests: Company Description
Requested Response Date:
.....She wrote too much I have deleted some.
that name is very similar to a character from desperate housewives , I'm saying scamer by MANDHANIA MARBLES Dear Sir,
This has reference to your granites Requirement in your Projects, I take this opportunity to introduce MANDHANIYA MARBLES, a Granites & Marbles company with better delivery capabilities.
MANDHANIYA MARBLES is an Independent Granites & Marbles company and Deal in all type of INDIAN Granites and Marbles. MANDHANIA MARBLES is upcoming organization in granite industry in India and well known for the best quality and price. Due to our own process unit , we can offer best price in the market and specific sizes and thickness to satisfy individual customer need.
MANDHANIA MARBLES have a unique range of granites and always keen to introduce new range & colors of granites. The product range of MANDHANIA MARBLES includes polished, flamed, honed, shot blasted and cut to size structural building slabs.
We can offer excellent service and advice at every stage of your order from the first request for prices, to selection and quality control as per requirement and budget of every individual customer.
Should you require any clarifications, please do not hesitate to contact us.
We would be keen to work with you in entire Project. it would be our pleasure to associate with you. we want to show you our catalogs which will give you whole idea about our product.
Looking forward to a favorable response from your side and assuring you of our best of best support services always.
Thanks and Regards,
Ajay Mandhaniya,
Business Manager.
For: - MANDHANIYA MARBLES .
Makrana, Rajasthan, India
Dear Sir, This has reference to your granites Requirement in your Projects, I take this opportunity to introduce MANDHANIYA MARBLES, a Granites & Marbles company with better delivery capabilities.MANDHANIYA MARBLES is an Independent Granites & Marbles company and Deal in all type of INDIAN Granites and Marbles. MANDHANIA MARBLES is upcoming organization in granite industry in India and well known for the best quality and price. Due to our own process unit , we can offer best price in the market and specific sizes and thickness to satisfy individual customer need.MANDHANIA MARBLES have a unique range of granites and always keen to introduce new range & colors of granites. The product range of MANDHANIA MARBLES includes polished, flamed, honed, shot blasted and cut to size structural building slabs.We can offer excellent service and advice at every stage of your order from the first request for prices, to selection and quality control as per requirement and budget of every individual customer.Should you require any clarifications, please do not hesitate to contact us. We would be keen to work with you in entire Project. it would be our pleasure to associate with you. we want to show you our catalogs which will give you whole idea about our product.Looking forward to a favorable response from your side and assuring you of our best of best support services always.Thanks and Regards,Ajay Mandhaniya,Business Manager.For: - MANDHANIYA MARBLES .Makrana, Rajasthan, India
by crazed_a...
Basically the same letter my company got, except it was asking about a different product. I have used every search engine I can find and get questionable or no answers about this company, or if it is even really a business. The contact person for me was Ms. Gabby *******. Phone number is a fax, and unpublished/unlisted. All that I have been able to verify is that they are in the SEA/TAC area of Washington. I would advise caution when exchanging info with this HDCON International, group. Can't tell what they're up to.
Other data sources are : at Google search results !
AND STILL HUNDREDS OF IT THAT YOU CAN SEE IT AT GOOGLE SEARCH
UID 405747
积分 38438
阅读权限 120
一般这么长的邮件 直接删掉
UID 425286
积分 15872
福步币 1 块
阅读权限 80
来自 Dong Guan,Guang Dong,China
支持楼上的做法 呵呵
UID 454888