求求大神帮忙翻译一下,谢谢你帮忙主题啦!

求英语大神帮忙翻译一下,急!!!谢谢!_百度知道
求英语大神帮忙翻译一下,急!!!谢谢!
保证会遵守当地法律。在此我公司郑重承诺:19 公司全称。我公司准予其去往新西兰旅行,具体负责商标注册代理等事宜兹有任辉(护照号码为E)在我公司任经理职位。我公司地址:任辉去往新西兰期间:永康市中正知识产权代理有限公司 公司负责人:(签字)日期。其任职期间从2006年12月至今,按时返回中国,给其放假15天(从日至日):浙江省永康市东城街道望春小区南路166号2单元202室我公司电话
我有更好的答案
834. In this I solemnly promise. His tenure from December 2006 so far. 166, time to return to China.Our Address. I admit him to go New Zealand travel to their holiday 15 days (from 1 November 2013 to 15 November 2013)There is hereby Ren Hui (passport number is E) in my company as manager,My company Tel : Ren Hui destined for New Zealand during the guarantee compliance with local laws:0579 -83, Unit 2: Zhejiang Yongkang Dongcheng District South Street Wangchun Room 202, No, specifically responsible for matters such as trademark registration agent
We have Ren Hui (passport number E) position in my company as a manager, be responsible for the matters of trademark registration agent etc.Since December 2006, during his tenure.Our company allow it to New Zealand to travel, to have a holiday for 15 days, from November 1, 2013 to November 15, 2013).Here I company solemnly promise: during Ren Hui go to New Zealand, guarantee will comply with local laws and return to China on time.My company address: zhejiang yongkang dongcheng street at spring district south road, room 166, unit 2, 166 my company telephone: 9, the company full name: yongkang is intellectual property agency co., LTD....
其实网上有标准格式,如果英语还可以的话,改一下就行了。如果非要用以上的,那么1楼的更准确一些。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求大神帮忙翻译一下啦。。_百度知道
求大神帮忙翻译一下啦。。
the injection pressure. The Lugeon value is a function of the flow rate of injected water. The resulting Lugeon value is related to the geology’s hydraulic conductivity. Low Lugeon valuesindicate a tight geologyWATER TESTING Water testing was conducted in each 20ft stage, using a straddle packer system to isolate a 20ft zone. The Grout Monitoring System recorded each water test, varying the pressure with each step. A screen shot of a water test operation, as displayed by the Grout Monitoring System, is shown in Figure 2, to determine the Lugeon value, injection flow rate. Generally speaking, and the stage length over which the water is injected, and Lugeon value, higher Lugeon values indicate fissures in the geology and a greater ICOLD 2013 International Symposium --- Seattle USA
2575 likelihood of grout take, and the likelihood of grout injection is low. All the primary holes at Los Vaqueros required a five step water test, displaying both graphically and numerically the instantaneous injection pressure
浅浅的道理、奥运会金牌得主或是家喻户晓的国际巨星,感动了成千上万个生命:【我们的梦想不必是什么恢宏壮举。年复一年!译文如下,深深的感动。她的梦想有逊色于任何杰出的人物吗。他的梦想是成为邻里四周最热忱助人的销售员,我们和那些我们遇到的人将绽放自己的生命!】谢谢你的分享。她照亮了每一个人的生活,回头客总是络绎不觉。我们没有必要成为世界上最好的钢琴家,详阅,恰恰相反我们都从她身上获得了追寻梦想的正能量。我的一个姑母在百货商场卖了大半辈子手套?当然没有,甚至有人专程上门找她写得真好,有了这股能量
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
水质检测是在每个20英尺阶段进行,采用跨式封隔器系统隔离
20英尺地带,以确定吕荣值。该吕荣值是流动的功能
率的注射用水,注射压力和阶段长度超过该水是
注入。所得吕荣值是有关地质的水力传导率。
一般而言,较高的吕荣值表示在地质和更大的裂缝
ICOLD2013国际研讨会---美国西雅图2575
可能采取灌浆的。低吕荣valuesindicate紧张的地质和可能性
水泥浆的注入是低的。
所有洛杉矶Vaqueros主孔需要五步水试验,改变压力
每个步骤。灌浆监控系统记录每一个试水,同时显示
图形和数字的瞬时喷射压力,喷射流量,并
吕荣值。屏幕截图水试运行,所显示的灌浆
监视系统中,如图2所示。
WATER TESTING
Water testing was conducted in each 20ft stage, using a straddle p...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求英语大神帮忙翻译一下这句话,在线等,谢谢了!!~_百度知道
求英语大神帮忙翻译一下这句话,在线等,谢谢了!!~
I attouch importance to you
就是这句,因为网上翻译出来attouch这个单词是搜不到意思的,所以想问问大神这句珐罚粹核诔姑达太惮咖话的意思,谢谢了在线等
提问者采纳
是attach把,我觉得你很重要。attach importance to sb,认为某人很重要
提问者评价
谢谢大神的回答,这是我女友对我说的,可我英语又不太会,分是您的了!!~
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
I atouch importanc珐罚粹核诔姑达太惮咖e to you我见过一对你的重要性 祝你学习愉快~希望能够帮到你!满意请采纳,谢谢!
不好意思,能把中文的意思也说一下么?这句中文我也读不通它的意思呀
你在我心很重要。
你写错了。应该是attach importance to you认为...很重要,重视...的意思。我很重视你。
正确的解释:我重视你。这个单词写错了,应该是attach才对eg. You should attach importance to what he said.
你必须重视他所说的话。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁歌词翻译,求感兴趣的大神翻译一下,最好有点歌词语境的感觉,谢谢!
歌词翻译,求感兴趣的大神翻译一下,最好有点歌词语境的感觉,谢谢!
oh-woahOh-ll have to goBut tonight i&#39,all that I want, oh-ll be on our ownBut tonight I need to hold you so closeAnd when the daylight comes i&#39, cause I knowWhen the sun comes out, oh-ll be on our ownBut tonight I need to hold you so closeOh-woah, i&#39, oh-woahOh-t wanna stuck alone babe, oh-woahOh-woah, I will leaveThis is my last glance that will soon be memoryAnd when the daylight comes i&#39, so beautifulThis is guy is getting dired cause stalls are burning outSomebody slow it downThis is way too hard,ll be on our ownBut tonight I need to hold you so closeOh-woah, oh-s lateAnd i&#39, oh-s all that Im gonna hold you so closeCause in the daylight we&#39,I will have to slip awayAnd when the daylight comes i'll have to leave soonWhy am i,m gonna hold you so closeCause in the daylight we'll have to goBut tonight i&#39, stuck alone babeI was afraid of the dark but now it&#39, we knew it all alongHow did it?We knew this would come, oh-woah, oh-m gonna hold you so closeCause in the daylight we'm gonna hold you so closeCause in the daylight we&#39, oh-woahOh-woah (yeah);ll have to goBut tonight i&#39?This is our last night but it&#39, oh-woahI never wanted to stop becauseI don&#39DaylightMaroon 5Here I am waiting, oh-woah (yeah), oh-woahHere I am staring at your perfectionMy arms, when I wake, oh-woah, oh-woah (yeah), all that I wantAnd when the daylight comes i'll be on our ownBut tonight I need to hold you so closeOh-woah, oh-woah (yeah)Oh-woah (yeah);ll have to goBut tonight i'm trying not to sleepCause I know
m gonna hold you so closeCause in the daylight we&#39, I will leaveThis is my last glance that will soon be memoryAnd when the daylight comes i&#39,我曾畏惧黑暗, we knew it all along我们早预料到这一天的到来;m trying not to sleep我不想睡着Cause I know, oh-woahHere I am staring at your perfection我注视着你的完美无缺in my arms, oh-woah,m gonna hold you so close但今夜我会将你抱紧Cause in the daylight we&#39?为什么我,当我醒来I will have to slip away就必须离开And when the daylight comes i&#39?This is our last night but it&#39,独自一人I was afraid of the dark but now it&#39,我将不得不离开But tonight i'm gonna hold you so closeCause in the daylight we'm gonna hold you so closeCause in the daylight we&#39,很快就需要离开Why am i, oh-woah】重复I never wanted to stop because我从未想过要停下来, oh-woah,我们就要各自上路But tonight I need to hold you so close但今晚我需要将你抱紧Oh-t wanna stuck alone babe,坚持不放手;ll have to goBut tonight i&#39, oh-woahOh-woah, oh-woah,夜色已深And i&#39, when I wake,如此美丽The sky is getting back the stars are burning out 天空渐亮星光渐暗Somebody slow it down谁能让时光变慢This is way too hard, so beautiful在我的怀抱中,我们一直都清楚How did it,因为我知道【When the sun comes out, oh-woah, stuck alone babe我不想独自一人, cause I know这太难了;ll be on our ownBut tonight I need to hold you so closeOh-woah, oh-woah (yeah), all that I want唯一所求, oh-ll have to go当晨光降临Here I am waiting,唯一所求【And when the daylight comes i&#39,这么快,但如今黑暗是我唯一所求all that Ill have to leave soon我在这里等待;s late这是我们的最后一晚?We s all that I want, o......
版式: | 炫彩版 | 07-09 05:51}

我要回帖

更多关于 求大神帮忙破解qq空间 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信