why l am not a prince?还是我why am i specialnot l a prince?

L.A. Reid's memoir reveals Michael Jackson loved to watch Prince mess up | Daily Mail Online
Michael Jackson was 'cold as ice': New memoir reveals that the King of Pop 'loved to watch videos of his rival Prince messing up'
Music producer L.A. Reid reveals that music legend Michael Jackson had a cold side in his new memoir, Sing to MeReid claims that the late singer was mean to fellow singer and rival Prince and that he would love to watch videos of him messing upThe book also alleges that Michael Jackson was very dismissive of his older brother Jermaine In the book, Reid recounts a visit to Neverland Ranch where Michael
played a video of Prince falling 'as flat as he could' during a 1983 concertBy
06:07 BST, 1 February 2016
13:07 BST, 1 February 2016
Producer L.A. Reid (above) reveals that music legend Michael Jackson had a cold side in his new memoir Sing to MeA new memoir from hit music producer L.A. Reid reveals that music legend Michael Jackson had a cold side, as he claims the late singer was mean to Prince and acted cruelly toward his older brother Jermaine.According to the , in the new book, , Reid alleges that Michael Jackson was extremely dismissive of his older Jermaine, and wasn't nice to fellow singer and longtime rival Prince.In the book, Reid wrote about when
he was working with Jermaine on a music album, alongside Kenny 'Babyface' Edmonds in the 1990s. At some point, Michael Jackson's manager called Reid and Edmonds to discuss writing songs with the King of Pop.At the time, Reid said they told Jermaine they were flying to Los Angeles for a quick project and never mentioned who they would be working for. The two music producers took a helicopter at Burbank Airport to Neverland Ranch, where an assistant met them with a nondisclosure agreement. 'Nobody got to see Michael without signing one,' Reid explains in the book. Once they signed it, they were taken to his library on the property where they discussed music and also went on a tour of Neverland.Scroll down for video
Reid claims that Michael Jackson (left) extremely dismissive of his older Jermaine and wasn't nice to fellow singer and longtime rival Prince (right). Michael Jackson would allegedly make fun of Prince often
Reid shares a story in the book about when he and Kenny 'Babyface' Edmonds were called by Michael Jackson's manager to come to Neverland Ranch to meet and discuss music. At the time, Edmonds and Reid were producing music for his older brother, Jermaine (above right)Nearing the end of the tour, they brought to a screening room where they were showed footage of a 1983 James Brown concert where Michael Jackson was called on stage as a guest. Jackson obliged the request from Brown and took to the stage where he 'danced a few steps' before telling Brown that Prince was also in the crowd. Brown then proceeded to call Prince on stage as well, but Michael Jackson was reportedly happy that his appearance didn't go great.
'Prince [couldn't] make his guitar work, frantically stripping off his shirt and trying tricks with the microphone stand and making all these poses,' Reid explains in the book according to the Post.'After Michael's dazzling star turn, Prince fell as flat as he could, and Michael enjoyed laughing at the video.'But Michael Jackson was not done making fun of Prince. After that moment, Jackson reportedly started playing a scene from Prince's movie, Under The Cherry Moon, to laugh even more at his rival.
While on the ranch, Jackson gave them and tour and took them to a screening room where he allegedly played a video from a 1983 James Brown concert where he and Prince were called on stage as guests. Above Michael is pictured in 2005 with his brother, Jermaine behind him
Reid explains in the book that Michael enjoyed 'laughing at the video' of Prince during the concert. Above Prince is pictured in 2015 at the American Music Awards
Reid and Edmonds enjoyed a lunch at Neverland where 'Michael's pasta was all cut in the shapes of Disney characters.' Shortly after it was arranged for Reid and Edmonds to fly to Los Angeles where they would write songs with Jackson for three weeks. But when Jermaine found out about Reid and Edmonds working with his younger brother, he was angry and wanted to be released from LaFace Records, the label owned by Reid and Edmonds at the time.
Michael Jackson learned what happened with his older brother, he told Reid that Jermaine would get over it.''That's not really the problem,' I said. 'The problem was that he wants off the label now,' Reid explains in the book according to the Post. Michael Jackson then asked if his brother signed a contract, to which Reid told him yes.''Then he'll have to live with it because those are the rules,' Michael said and walked out,' Reid recounted.
When Jermaine found out that Reid and Edmonds were working with his brother, he was reportedly angry and wanted to be released from their record label
Reid wrote in his book 'that Michael Jackson was one shrewd man' after saying that his brother would have to get over the fact that he would be working with him and Edmonds
'That Michael Jackson was one shrewd man,' Reid writes in the book. 'He was not wrong, but you didn't expect that from Peter Pan. You expect a little compassion or something. No. Cold as ice.'Eventually the situation was resolved with Jermaine in Atlanta, however, when they went back to working with him on his album, things became complicated again.
Reid's new book will hit store shelves and be available for purchase online February 2Reid claims that Jermaine told the due: 'I want to make a song about my brother. I want to talk about how he's treated me through the years, like how every time I find producers like you guys, he takes my producers. He doesn't care about his family or anybody but himself.'Though they didn't want to produce a song dissing the King of Pop, they did not really have a choice because they had to make their artist happy.Jermaine's song, Word to the Badd!, was picked up by radio stations across the country, but it reportedly enraged his younger brother who called Reid upset about it. ''You have to stop this,' [Michael] said. 'You're the head of the label. You have to kill this. This isn't good,'' Reid explains in the book according to the Post.Jermaine called Reid to tell him that the song would stay on the radio after discussing the issue at his mother's house with his brother. But Michael called after to tell Reid again that he need to stop the record from being played.
'The record disappeared off the air, as if it had never been there in the first place. I don't know what Michael did. I don't know if Michael did anything, but it went away in a flash,' Reid writes in his new book according to the Post. Reid's new book will hit store shelves and be available for purchase online February 2.
Read more:
Share or comment on this article
MOST READ NEWS
The comments below have not been moderated.
We are no longer accepting comments on this article.
More top stories
DON'T MISS
MORE DON'T MISS
EDITOR'S SIX OF THE BEST新浪广告共享计划>
广告共享计划
埃及王子&The&Prince&of&Egypt&中英文剧本&台词&双语&完整
埃及王子 The Prince of Egypt 中英文剧本
[ Male Chorus ] Mud&
- Water - [ Yells ]&
-稻草 -快点儿&
- Mud, and lift - [ Groans ]&
泥浆,提上来&
Sand, and pull&
沙子,使劲拉&
Water, and raise up&
水,抬上来&
- Straw - Faster !&
-稻草…… -快点儿!&
With the sting of the whip&
- On my shoulder - Aah !&
With the salt of my sweat&
On my brow&
Elohim, God on high&
啊,天上的神灵&
您可听到子民的哀嚎&
Can You hear Your people cry&
在这黑暗的时刻&
Help us now&
This dark hour&
Deliver us&
听我们的呼喊,拯救我们&
Hear our call Deliver us&
Lord of all remember us&
万物之主,别忘了我们&
在火热的沙滩上挣扎&
Here in this burning sand&
Deliver us&
There's a land You promised us&
您曾应许我们一块土地&
将我们解救到您所应许之地&
Deliver us to the Promised Land&
[ Men Shouting ln Distance ]&
Yal-di ha-tov veh ha-rach&
Al ti-ra veh al tif-cha-d&
孩子,我不能给你什么&
My son l have nothing l can give&
只能给你活下去的机会&
But this chance that you may live&
我祈祷我们能再见面&
l pray we'll meet again&
希望他将解救我们&
- lf He will deliver us - [ Men ] Deliver
听我们祈祷,将我们从绝望中解救出来&
- Hear our prayer - Ohh !&
- [ Woman Vocalizing ] - Deliver us from despair These years
of slavery&
多年来的奴役我们已忍无可忍&
Grow too cruel to stand&
Deliver us&
您曾应许我们一块土地&
There's a land You promised us&
Deliver us&
Out of bondage&
并引导我们&
Deliver us&
到应许之地&
To the Promised Land&
[ Baby Coos ]&
[ Whining ]&
别出声,我的宝贝儿&
Hush now, my baby&
静静地,心爱的,不要哭&
Be still, love Don't cry&
让小河摇你入睡&
Sleep as you're rocked&
By the stream&
沉睡吧,但要记住&
Sleep and remember&
我最后唱的摇篮曲&
My last lullaby&
当你进入梦乡时&
So l'll be with you&
我将陪你左右&
When you dream&
[ Yawns ]&
尼罗河,啊,尼罗河&
River, oh, river&
为我缓缓而流&
Flow gently for me&
载着我的心肝宝贝&
Such precious cargo&
你知道在什么地方&
Do you know somewhere&
他才能自由自在地生活?&
He can live free&
请把他带到那里&
Deliver him there&
[ Mother Vocalizing ]&
[ Vocalizing Continues ]&
[ Chittering ]&
[ Roaring ]&
[ Gasps ]&
[ Chorus Vocalizing ]&
[ Gasps ]&
[ Birds Squawking ]&
[ Gasps ]&
[ Gasps ]&
[ Cooing ]&
兄弟,你现在安全了&
You're safe now and safe may you stay&
祝你永远平安&
我特意为你祷告&
For l have a prayer just for you&
好好长大,小弟弟&
Grow, baby brother&
有一天回到这里&
- Come back someday - Mmm.&
回来也解救我们&
Come and deliver us too&
来,兰姆西斯,我们带你的新弟弟去见法老&
Come, Rameses. We will show Pharaoh your new baby
brother--&
- [ Coos ] - Moses.&
[ Chorus ] Deliver us&
派一名牧羊人来&
Send a shepherd to shepherd us&
And deliver us&
到应许之地&
To the Promised Land&
Deliver us&
To the Promised&
到应许之地&
[ Moses' Mother ] Deliver us&
[ Fast Hoofbeats Approaching ]&
- Ha, ha ! - Faster, you beasts !&
快点儿,畜生!你们像驴子一样慢!&
You run like mules.&
兰姆西斯,把你的脸,刻在墙上怎么样?&
- Hey, Rameses, how'd you like your face carved on a wall ? -
Someday, yes.&
有一天会的&
现在如何?&
How about now ? [ Groans ]&
[ Grunts, Yells ] You almost killed me
你差点害死我!&
你看,你历险的精神哪去了?&
Oh, come on. Where's your sense of fun
啊,你要冒险?&
- Oh, it's fun you want ? - [ Horses Whinny
- Whoa ! - [ Horses Whinnying ]&
[ Rameses Laughs, Yelling ]&
Whoa ! Aah !&
Ohh. Moses ?&
Whoa ! [ Laughing ]&
Whoa ! [ Continues Laughing ]&
[ Men ] Whoa !&
Come on, you. Whoa !&
承认吧,你一直都在向我看齐&
Come on, Moses. Admit it. You've always looked up to
没错,不过没什么看头&
Yes, but it's not much of a view.&
[ Laughs ] Hyah ! Whoo !&
- [ Horses Whinny ] - Hey !&
次子永远是第二名!&
-[ Rameses ] Second born, second place. -Not for
马上就会改变的&
[ Both Whooping ]&
[ All Chanting ]&
- Whoa ! - Aah ! Aaah !&
[ Both Yelling ]&
[ Both Panting ]&
- [ Both Laughing ] - [ Rumbling ]&
[ Both ] Whoa !&
[ Screaming, Grunting ]&
[ Both Hooting, Whooping ]&
我们闯了祸不会受到惩罚吧?&
[ Rameses ] You don't think we'll get in trouble for this, do
当然不会!&
[ Moses ] No, not a chance.&
神明为什么派这么两个&
轻浮莽撞的儿子来折磨我?&
with such reckless, destructive,&
- blasphemous sons ? - Father, hear what
-父王,请听我…… -闭嘴,法老在说话&
Be still ! Pharaoh speaks.&
我要建立一个帝国&
l seek to build an empire,&
而你们只想搞破坏使自己高兴&
and your only thought is to amuse
yourselves...&
by tearing it down.&
我白教你们了吗?&
Have l taught you nothing ?&
You mustn't be so hard on yourself, Your Majesty. You're an
excellent teacher.&
别太自责,陛下&
他们不学乖并非您的错&
lt's not your fault your sons learned
-他们学会了亵渎神明 -是这样&
- They learned blasphemy. - True.&
父王,这是我的错&
Father, the fault is mine.&
是我煽动了兰姆西斯,我要负责&
l goaded Rameses on, and so l am
responsible.&
嗯,“负责”&
Hmm. Responsible.&
你明白这字的意思,兰姆西斯?&
Do you know the meaning of that word, Rameses
我明白,父王&
l understand, Father.&
你知道你与生俱来的使命吗?&
And do you understand the task for which your birth has
destined you ?&
古老的传统&
The ancient traditions.&
等我到了另一个世界&
When l pass into the next world,&
then you will be the morning and evening
你将成为日月星辰之王&
一座倒塌的神庙,不能毁掉我们的传统&
One damaged temple does not destroy centuries of
tradition.&
脆弱的一环,却能毁掉整个王朝&
But one weak link can break the
of a mighty dynasty !&
[ Disgusted Sigh ]&
You have my leave to go.&
你可以退下了&
您知道其实是我的错&
You know it was really my fault.&
您一定要如此严厉地对他吗?&
Must you be so hard on him ?&
摩西斯,你不必背负那样的重担&
Moses, you will never have to carry a
burden...&
我要传位给兰姆西斯&
like the crown l will pass to Rameses.&
他不能让别人领入歧途&
He must not allow himself to be led
连你也不行,儿子&
not even by you, my son.&
他只想要得到您的肯定……&
All he cares about is-- is your
approval.&
他绝对不会辜负您的期望&
l know he will live up to your
expectations.&
您要给他一个机会&
He only needs the opportunity.&
也许吧,也许是吧&
Maybe. Maybe so.&
退下吧,今晚再见你俩&
Go now. l shall see you both tonight.&
[ Whistling ]&
-还算不错 -走开&
- Well, that went well. - [ Rameses ] Just go
可能会更糟&
Could have been worse.&
''The weak link in the chain.'' That's what he called
他说我是脆弱的一环&
[ Sighs ]&
嗯,你是挺可悲的&
Well, you are rather pathetic.&
不负责任、幼稚无知&
lrresponsible, ignorant of the
traditions.&
他只差没说我毁了整个王朝&
He practically accused me of bringing down the
是啊,我看金字塔会被你弄垮&
Yeah, l can see it now. There go the pyramids
- [ Chuckling ] - You can laugh about
你尽管笑吧&
雕像崩裂倒塌、尼罗河干枯&
Statues cracking and toppling over. The Nile drying
你一个人把世上最伟大的王朝搞垮&
Single-handedly, you will manage to bring the greatest kingdom
on Earth to ruin.&
告诉我,摩西斯,为什么你每次胡闹&
Tell me this, Moses.&
Why is it that every time you start
something,&
到头来都是我倒霉?&
l'm the one who ends up in trouble ?&
- [ Loud Splash ] - Ah, man ! Oh.&
-啊,伙计 -兰姆西斯,你闯祸了&
- Ah, it's Rameses. You're in trouble. - Get down here
给我们下来!你得向我们道歉&
- l think you owe us an apology. - Oh, my new thing
-我的新衣裳! -我很生气&
- l am so upset ! - You might as well.&
一不做,二不休&
- You'll pay for this. - We're gonna tell the Pharaoh
我们要告诉法老!&
- Hmm. - [ Both Chattering, Exclaiming
啊,瞧,我又湿透了!&
- Oh, look at me. l'm drenched again. - Hey. l figured it
我弄明白了,兰姆西斯,你知道你的毛病在哪儿?&
- You know what your problem is, Rameses ? - What
-什么? -你担心得太多&
- You care too much. - And your problem is, you don't care at
而你却什么都不在乎&
你担心的事一定比我多……&
Oh, in that case, l suppose you care a lot more than l
譬如我们赴宴要迟到了&
that we're late for the banquet, for
[ Panting ] l'm done for.&
完了!父王会宰了我&
- Father will kill me. - Don't worry.&
别担心,我们进去时,不会有人注意的&
Nobody will even notice us coming in.&
[ Crowd Cheering ]&
“不会有人注意”?&
''Nobody will even notice.''&
[ Laughs, Groans ]&
啊,两位年轻的王子&
Ah, the young princes.&
兰姆西斯,你刚被命为摄政王&
Rameses, you were just named prince
你现在负责监管所有的神庙&
You are now responsible for overseeing all the
我建议你过去……&
l suggest you get over there...&
谢谢你的父王&
and thank your father.&
- [ Cheering Continues ] - Apparently,
很明显,摩西斯,有人觉得他……&
someone thought he...&
需要这个机会&
just needed the opportunity.&
- [ Cheering Continues ] - My lord
伟大的法老&
我提议请祭司为摄政王献礼&
l propose that the high priests offer
tribute...&
to their new regent.&
好主意,荷泰!休伊!&
[ Pharaoh ] An excellent idea. Hotep ! Huy
- Huy. - Hmm ?&
-休伊 -嗯?&
- The Midian girl. - That's a good idea
-那个米甸女孩 -好主意!&
Go get her.&
By the power of Ra,&
借太阳神的力量&
我们为您的欢乐和幸福献上&
we present for your delectation and
delight...&
an exotic apparition stolen from a faraway
来自远方的异国美女&
[ Crowd Gasps ]&
[ Angry Grunt ]&
- [ Applause ] - [ Moses Gasps ]&
一朵娇嫩的沙漠之花&
- We offer you this delicate desert flower. - [ Camel Grunts
- [ Screams ] - [ Crowd Chuckling ]&
[ Grunting ]&
让我看看……这朵沙漠之花&
Let us inspect this... desert flower.&
更像一条沙漠眼镜蛇!&
- [ Crowd Gasping, Laughing ] - More like a desert
你可不是个会耍蛇的人&
[ Laughing ] Not much of a snake charmer, are you
所以我把她……送给你&
That's why l give her to you.&
- No, that's generous, but-- - l won't be given to
-不,你太慷慨了,但…… -我不属于任何人&
Especially an arrogant, pampered palace brat
尤其是一个骄纵无礼的王子!&
[ Chuckling ] Are you going to let her talk to you like that
你就让她这样对你说话?&
你要对埃及王子尊重点儿&
You will show the proper respect for a prince of
你只配得到这个,不配得到尊重&
But l am showing you all the respect you
deserve--&
- [ Gasping ] - No. Wait !&
-别乱动 -把绳子松开!&
- Be still. - Untie this rope !&
-放我走 -别动!&
- l demand you set me free ! - Be
- Let go ! - As you wish.&
-放手! -就听你的&
Aah ! Ohh !&
[ Crowd Laughing ]&
[ Laughing ] You there !&
给她擦干身子……把她送到摩西斯王子的寝室&
Have her dried off...&
and sent to Prince Moses' chambers.&
如果您允许的话,父王,我的第一个行动是……&
lf it pleases you, Father, my first act as
regent...&
任命摩西斯……&
is to appoint Moses...&
as royal chief...&
担任皇家……&
architect.&
[ Crowd Cheering ]&
[ Sighs ]&
[ Mutters ] Well--&
嗯……好吧&
[ Clears Throat ] Right.&
[ lnhales ]&
- [ Gasps ] - [ Muffled Speaking ]&
[ Muffled Whining ]&
[ Gasps ]&
[ Camel Groaning ]&
Shh. Come on.&
[ Men Chattering Quietly ]&
[ Both ] Prince Moses.&
摩西斯王子!&
有人被绑在我的寝室里&
there's a-a man tied up in my room.&
- Well, look into it. - [ Both ] Right away,
-快去查看! -马上去,殿下&
[ Chuckles ]&
请给我水,我要长途跋涉&
[ Midian Girl ] Please, l need water.&
- l have a long journey ahead of me. - May God protect
-愿上帝保佑你 -谢谢你&
Thank you.&
- [ Clattering ] - Oh. Oh, l'm sorry. l'm so sorry.
对不起,对不起,我……&
- Oh, please forgive me. l-- - [ Chuckles
啊,请原谅我,我……&
l didn't expect to see... you...&
我没想到会在……这里碰到你&
在我们家门口……&
here, of all places,&
at-at-at our door.&
-嗯,终于见面了! -终于?&
- Mmm, at last ! - [ Chuckles ] At last
Didn't l tell you, Aaron ? l knew he would return to us when
he was ready.&
我说过他一定会回来的,亚伦&
Miriam, do you want us flogged ?&
-米利安…… -我知道你关心我们的自由&
l knew you cared about our freedom.&
- Miriam ! - Freedom ? Why would l care about that
自由?我为何要关心自由?&
Because you're-- well, you're our
因为你是……我们的兄弟&
- What ? - Be--&
-什么? -是&
[ Sighs ]&
他们从来没告诉过你?&
- They never told you ? - Who never told me what
谁没告诉我什么?&
但你来了,你一定得知道&
But you're here. You must know.&
- Be careful, slave ! - Oh, my good
-别碰我,奴隶! -啊,我的王子&
Um, she's-she's exhausted from the day's
她今天一定累坏了&
Uh, not that it was too much.&
活儿并不多,我们很喜欢干&
We-- We quite enjoyed it.&
她糊涂了,不知道在跟谁说话&
But-But she's confused and knows not to whom she
l know to whom l speak, Aaron. l know who you
我当然知道,亚伦,也知道你是谁&
- You are not a prince of Egypt. -
-你不是埃及王子 -米利安!&
- What did you say ? - Your Highness, pay her no
-你在说什么? -殿下,别理她&
C-Come, Miriam. May l discuss something with you
来,米利安&
我可以跟你谈谈吗?&
No, Aaron. No ! Please, Moses, you must believe
摩西斯,你要相信我!你是我妈妈约基别之子&
- That's enough. - You were born of my mother,
Yocheved.&
-别说了 -你是我们的兄弟!&
- Stop it. - You are our brother !&
Now you go too far. You shall be
punished.&
你太过分了,我要惩罚你&
No ! Please, uh, Your Highness.&
不,求求您,殿下&
她病得很重,请你原谅她&
She's ill. She's very ill. We beg your
forgiveness.&
- Please, Miriam, let us go. - No,
-米利安,走吧 -不,亚伦&
Our mother set you adrift in a basket to save your life
母亲为了救你,把你放在篮子中漂走&
Save my life ? From who ?&
救我?谁想害我?&
Ask the man that you call ''Father.''&
去问问你称之为父王的人吧&
- How dare you ? - God saved you to be our
deliverer.&
-大胆 -神要你当我们的救世主&
- Enough of this. - And you are, Moses. You are the
deliverer.&
-别再说了 -摩西斯,你就是救世主&
- l said, enough ! - [ Moans ]&
我说,够了!&
You will regret this night.&
今晚你会后悔的&
[ Groans, Pants ]&
别出声,我的宝贝儿&
Hush now, my baby&
Be still, love Don't cry&
静静的,心爱的,不要哭&
让小河摇你&
Sleep as you're rocked&
By the stream&
沉睡吧,但要记住&
Sleep and remember&
我最后唱的摇篮曲&
My last lullaby&
So l'll be with you&
当你进入梦乡时&
When you dream&
我将伴你左右&
[ Both Grunt ]&
-[ Gasping ] -[ Man ] Did you see him ? lt's
你看到了吗?摩西斯王子!&
[ Panting ]&
在月光下闪烁的王宫&
[ Moses ] Gleaming in the moonlight [ Panting
Cool and clean and all l've ever known&
我所熟悉凉快、干净的地方&
All l ever wanted&
我别无所求&
Sweet perfumes of incense&
散发着香气的沉香&
由雪花岩砌成的房间&
And graceful rooms of alabaster stone&
All l ever wanted&
这就是我的需求&
This is my home&
这就是我的家&
我的父亲、母亲和兄弟&
With my father mother, brother&
Oh, so noble Oh, so strong&
啊,多么高贵,多么强大&
Now l am home&
现在我回到家中&
Here among my trappings and belongings&
身边尽是熟悉的服饰和东西&
我属于这里&
如果有人怀疑&
- And if anybody doubts it - [ Whimpering
They couldn't be more wrong&
他们将大错特错&
l am a sovereign prince of Egypt&
我是正宗的埃及王子&
A son of the proud history that's
是雕刻在每一面墙上&
光荣历史王朝的儿子&
Etched on every wall&
这就是我所要得到的&
Surely this is all l ever wanted&
我所要得到的&
All l ever wanted&
All l ever&
[ Breathing Deeply ]&
- [ Screaming ] - [ Gasps ]&
[ Baby Crying ]&
[ Woman Humming Lullaby ]&
[ Gasps, Panting ]&
[ Gasps ]&
The Hebrews grew too numerous.&
希伯来人越来越多&
他们可能会群起反抗&
They might have risen against us.&
父王,告诉我您没下令&
Father, tell me you didn't do this.&
摩西斯……&
有时候为了多数人的利益&
sometimes, for the greater good,&
不得不牺牲少数人&
sacrifices must be made.&
[ Panting ]&
Sacrifices ?&
Oh, my son.&
啊,我的儿子&
They were only slaves.&
他们只是奴隶&
ls this where you found me ?&
你就是在这里发现我的?&
Moses, please try to understand.&
摩西斯,你要理解&
So-- So everything l thought,&
难道说……我一切的信念&
everything l am, is a lie.&
有关我的一切……&
全都是谎言?&
你是我们的儿子,我们爱你&
You are our son, and we love you.&
你们为什么选上我?&
Why did you choose me ?&
We didn't, Moses.&
不是我们,摩西斯&
是神明的选择&
The gods did.&
This is your home my son&
这里就是你的家,孩子&
大河把你带到这里&
Here the river brought you&
这是大河的旨意&
And it's here the river meant&
这里就是你的家&
To be your home&
Now you know the truth, love&
既然你已知道了真相&
Now forget and be content&
忘了它,高高兴兴&
When the gods send you a blessing&
当神明为你祝福时&
You don't ask why it was sent&
不要问是为什么&
[ Sighs ]&
Last night, the gods granted me a
昨晚神明带给我一个启示&
l'm not merely going to restore this temple, l will make it
more grand,&
我不仅要把这座神殿修好,还要让它更宏伟&
more splendid than any other one in
比埃及任何的神庙都壮观&
[ Grunts, Moaning ]&
[ All Groaning ]&
[ Grunts ] Aah.&
- Get up ! - Aah !&
[ Sighs ]&
Moses ! Look.&
摩西斯,瞧……&
Fate has turned our little misadventure into a great
opportunity.&
命运把我们小小的错误,转变成一个良机&
-起来,老头! -父王一定会高兴的……&
- [ Guard ] Get up, old man ! - Father will be so
pleased--&
Put your back into it !&
加把劲儿!&
快一点儿!&
[ Rameses ] This is just the
beginning.&
这只是个开端&
A gateway will open to an entire new city of white
limestone,&
要盖一座石灰岩城市&
比太阳还要灿烂耀眼&
more dazzling than the sun.&
- And here, a statue of Hapi. - [ Whip Cracks
这里放哈比的雕像……&
l said, hurry !&
- ...two great column halls. - [ Miriam ] Stop it
-两列圆柱大厅 -停下&
- Somebody's got to stop this ! - There's nothing we can
-一定要阻止他! -我们没办法&
[ Man Screaming ]&
[ Quietly ] Stop it.&
住手,住手!别再打他了!&
- [ Louder ] Stop. Stop it ! - [ Whip Cracks
- Leave that man alone ! - Moses !&
Out of my way. Out of my way. Move !&
给我让开,让开!&
Who did this ?&
这是谁干的?&
[ Man ] Up there ! lt's him. Up there.&
他在上面,就是他!在上面&
[ Panting ]&
[ All Gasping ]&
摩西斯,怎么回事,摩西斯?&
Moses, what's going on ? Moses !&
- Moses ! - Let me go !&
-让我走! -等等!&
- No, wait. - You saw what happened. l just killed a
你看到了,我刚杀了个人&
We can take care of that.&
我们可以解决这个问题&
l will make it so it never happened.&
我会让大家忘掉这件事&
Nothing you can say can change what l've
你怎么说都改变不了事实&
l am Egypt, the morning and the evening
我就是埃及日月星辰之王&
lf l say day is night, it will be
我可以颠倒是非&
我说你什么没人敢反对&
and you will be what l say you are.&
我说你是无辜的&
l say you are innocent.&
What you say does not matter. You don't
understand.&
你说什么都没用,你不明白&
我不能待下去了&
l can't stay here any longer.&
- Moses ! - No !&
我所相信的事实都是谎言&
All l've ever known to be true is a
[ Panting ]&
l'm not who you think l am.&
我不是你认为的那样&
你在说什么?&
What are you talking about ?&
Go ask the man l once called
''Father.''&
去问我曾称之为父王的人吧&
[ Sighs ]&
Good-bye, brother.&
再见了,哥哥&
[ Grunts ] No.&
[ Grunts ] Aah !&
[ Frustrated Grunt ]&
[ Wind Howling ]&
- Aaah ! - [ Camel Snorts ]&
[ Grunting ]&
[ Coughs ] Hey, wait.&
嗨,等等!&
[ Sheep Bleating ]&
- [ Head Hits Rock ] - Ohh !&
- [ Bleating Continues ] - Oh !&
- [ Screaming ] - [ Girl ] What are you doing
- Help ! - Let our sheep drink !&
让我们的羊喝水!&
Leave us alone ! Get away !&
别过来,滚开!&
- [ Children Yelling, Screaming ] - Stop it
My father's the high priest of Midian.&
我父亲是米甸的大祭司,你们遇到大麻烦了!&
You're going to be in big trouble.&
- Aah ! - [ Moses ] Hey, you.&
Aren't these your camels ?&
这不是你们的骆驼吗?&
- Hut-hut ! - No, no ! No, no !&
啊,别,不要!&
- Wait ! - Wait, stop !&
-等等 -站住!&
[ Groaning ]&
[ Water Splashes ]&
[ All Grunting ]&
你们在干什么?&
What are you girls doing ?&
We're trying to get the funny man out of the
把一个怪家伙拉上来&
Trying to get the funny man out of the
把一个怪家伙拉上来?&
- Well, that's one l've never heard before. - [ Moses Yells
这倒是件新鲜事&
[ Gasps ] Oh, my. Oh, uh, don't worry down there
啊,我的天啊!你不要怕&
我们会救你上来,挺住!&
Uh, we'll get you out. Hold on !&
[ Grunting ]&
Huh ? [ Nervous Chuckling ]&
- Ohh ! - [ Water Splashes ]&
That's why Papa says she'll never get
怪不得爸爸说她嫁不出去&
你们不必这样,真的,我……&
You don't have to do this. Ladies, please, l'm really-- l'm
really quite--&
No, not there, please. [ Laughs ]&
别洗那儿,拜托,好痒哦!&
That tickles. Ladies, you've cleaned every inch of
你们把我身上每一英寸都洗过了&
- Whoa, l-- l was wrong. - [ Children Laughing
Let me through. Let me through. l want to see
让我过去,我要见他&
Ah ! You are most welcome.&
你千万不要客气&
You should not be a stranger in this
你不是这里的生人&
你是神明送来的祝福&
You have been sent as a blessing.&
-Tonight, you shall be my honored guest. -[ Coughs
今晚你将是我的贵宾&
- [ Laughing ] - [ Chuckles ]&
我父亲伽斯罗,米甸的大祭司&
My father, Jethro, High Priest of
[ Chattering ]&
[ Giggling ]&
Psst. Sit with me.&
-跟我坐一起吧 -好吧&
Um, all right.&
Psst. Not yet.&
-还不能吃 -对不起&
- Oh, sorry. - [ Jethro ] My children,&
我的孩子们,感谢有这些丰盛的食物&
let us give thanks for this bountiful
And let us also give thanks for the
presence...&
也感谢今晚的贵宾&
这名勇敢的年轻人&
of this brave, young man whom we honor here
- [ Chattering, Applauding ] - Please, sir, l wish you
wouldn't.&
请先生不要这么客气&
l've done nothing in my life worth
honoring.&
我这辈子没做过值得赞赏的事&
First, you rescue Tzipporah from
首先你把西泊娜从埃及救出来&
其次你赶走了强盗救了我女儿&
- then you defend my younger daughters from brigands. - [
Giggling ]&
You think that is nothing ?&
你觉得这不算什么?&
lt seems you do not know what is worthy of
看来你不懂得荣誉的价值&
A single thread in a tapestry&
挂毯中的一根线&
Though its color brightly shine&
就算十分光彩夺目&
Can never see its purpose&
它也无法体会到&
ln a pattern of the grand design&
整体设计的美感&
And the stone that sits on the very
大山雄伟山顶上&
Of the mountain's mighty face&
最顶端的石头&
Does it think it's more important&
它认为比山底的石头&
更为重要吗?&
Than the stones that form the base&
So how can you see what your life is
你怎么知道你生命的价值&
Or where your value lies&
或你价值之所在?&
You can never see through the eyes of
凡人无法衡量&
You must look at your life&
你得透过上天的眼睛&
来衡量你生命的价值&
Look at your life through heaven's
[ Crowd ] La-la-la-la-la-la-la
La-la-la-la-la-la-la-la&
La, la-la-la-la-la-la&
La-la-la-la-la-la&
- Lai-lai-lai, lai-lai-lai-lai Lai-lai-lai, lai-lai-la - Dance
跟我跳舞吧!&
No, l don't know how.&
不行,我不会跳&
[ Singing Continues ]&
[ Continues ]&
[ Jethro ] A lake of gold in the desert
沙漠中一湖的黄金,也比不上一股清泉&
ls less than a cool, fresh spring&
And to one lost sheep a shepherd boy&
对迷途的羊羔来说,牧羊人比最富的国王伟大&
ls greater than the richest king&
lf a man lose everything he owns&
失去一切的人&
Has he truly lost his worth&
难道就没有价值了吗?&
Or is it the beginning&
也许这正是&
- Of a new and brighter birth - [ Bleating
灿烂新生的开端&
So how do you measure the worth of a
该怎样衡量一个人的价值&
ln wealth or strength or size&
以财富、力量或大小?&
ln how much he gained or how much he
以获得或付出的多少?&
The answer will come&
这一切都将&
The answer will come to him who tries&
会有答案,只要他……&
To look at his life through heaven's
透过上天的眼睛衡量生命&
And that's why we share all we have with
这就是为啥我们与你分享&
Though there's little to be found&
尽管我们家徒四壁&
When all you've got is nothing&
当你一无所有时&
There's a lot to go around&
有许多可以分享&
No life can escape being blown about&
每一个人都逃不过&
By the winds of change and chance&
命运的各种安排&
尽管你不知道下一步该怎么走&
- And though you never know all the steps - Dance with
-跟我跳舞 -不……&
- No, l-- No. No ! - You must learn to join the
你一定要学会和大家跳舞&
你一定要学会和大家跳舞&
You must learn to join the dance&
[ Crowd ] La-la-la Lee-lai-lai-lai&
Lai-lai-lai-lai Lai-lai-lai-lai&
Lai-lai-lai-lai, lee-lai-lai Lai-lai-lai-lai,
lai-lai-lai&
Lai-lai-lai-lai, lee-lai-lai, lai-lai-lai-lai,
lai-lai-lai&
Lai-lai-lai-lai, lee-lai-lai
Lai-lai-lai-lai-lai-lai-lai&
Lai-lai-lai-lai, lee-lai-lai Lai-lai-lai-lai,
lai-lai-lai&
Lai-lai-lai-lai, lee-lai-lai
Lai-lai-lai-lai-lai&
So how do you judge what a man is
该怎么衡量一个人的价值?&
By what he builds or buys&
看他盖的房子和买的东西?&
You can never see with your eyes on
凡人的双眼永远看不透&
Look through heaven's eyes&
你得透过上天的眼睛&
来衡量你的生命&
Look at your life&
Look at your life&
来衡量你的生命&
Look at your life through heaven's&
透过上天的&
[ Drumming ]&
l love you.&
[ Bleating ]&
[ lnhales Deeply ]&
[ Bleats ]&
[ Sighs ]&
[ Bleats ]&
lt's too early for this.&
现在未免太早了&
[ Sighs ]&
[ Bleating ]&
[ Gasps ]&
摩西斯……&
[ Whispering Voice ] Moses.&
Here l am.&
把你的凉鞋脱下来&
[ Voice ] Take the sandals from your
因为你站在圣地之上&
for the place on which you stand is holy
[ Rolling Sounds ]&
Who are you ?&
[ Echoing ] l am that l am.&
l don't understand.&
l am the God of your ancestors,&
我是你祖先的神&
Abraham, lsaac and Jacob.&
亚伯拉罕、艾萨克、雅各布的神&
你是约基别之子,我们的兄弟&
[ Miriam's Voice ] You were born of my mother, Yocheved. You
are our brother.&
What do You want with me ?&
您要我做什么?&
l have seen the oppression of My people in
我看见我的子民在埃及受苦&
and have heard their cry.&
我听见他们的哀嚎&
- [ Man Screams ] - [ Moses ] Stop it ! Leave that man alone
住手,别打他了!&
我来救他们摆脱埃及人的奴役&
[ God ] So l have come down to deliver them out of
slavery...&
带他们到美好之地&
and bring them to a good land,&
a land flowing with milk and honey.&
流淌着奶与蜜之地&
And so, unto Pharaoh,&
因此我要派你&
l shall send...&
我?我怎么能领导他们?&
Me ? Wh-Who am l to lead these people
他们不会相信也不会听我的&
They'll never believe me. They won't even
l shall teach you what to say.&
我将教你怎么说&
把我的人民放走&
[ Moses' Voice ] Let my people go !&
But l was their enemy.&
但我曾是他们的敌人&
l was the prince of Egypt, the son of the man who slaughtered
their children.&
我曾是埃及王子&
是屠杀他们孩子的法老之子&
You've-- You've chosen the wrong
messenger.&
您选错了使者,我怎么能领导这些人?&
H-How can l even speak to these people
Who made man's mouth ?&
谁使人有了嘴?&
谁使人耳聋口哑、目明眼瞎?&
Who made the deaf, the mute, the seeing or the blind
Did not l ? Now go !&
不是我吗?现在去吧!&
[ Panting ]&
啊,摩西斯&
Oh, Moses,&
l shall be with you when you go to the king of
你去见法老时我会与你同去&
但法老不会听我的&
But Pharaoh will not listen.&
So l will stretch out My hand...&
那我将伸出手来&
用我的神法&
and smite Egypt...&
with all My wonders.&
Take the staff in your hand, Moses.&
摩西斯,要拿着你手里的杖&
you shall do My wonders.&
来实施我的神法&
我会与你同在,摩西斯&
l shall be with you, Moses.&
- [ Panting ] - Moses.&
[ Whispering ] Moses.&
[ Bleating ]&
[ No Audible Dialogue ]&
但是,摩西斯……&
But, Moses,&
你只有一个人&
you are just one man.&
Tzipporah,&
西泊娜……&
- [ Sighs ] - [ Laughter ]&
看看你的家人&
Look at your family.&
[ Chattering ]&
他们是自由的&
They are free.&
他们有美好的未来&
They have a future.&
他们有希望和梦想&
They have hopes and dreams...&
还有过尊严生活的指望&
and the promise of a life with
我要我的人民也能如此&
That is what l want for my people.&
因此我必须去完成&
And that is why l must do the task...&
神交给我的使命&
that God has given me.&
我要跟你一起去&
l'm coming with you.&
[ All Grunting ]&
[ Native lnstruments ]&
[ Continues ]&
[ Stops ]&
Moses ? ls it really ?&
摩西斯?真的是你?&
[ Chuckling ] Moses !&
-摩西斯,你上哪里了?我以为你死了! -兰姆西斯&
- Rameses ! - Where have you been ? l took you for
[ Both Laughing ]&
Look at you ! Pharaoh.&
Well, look at you. What on earth are you dressed as
看看你,你怎么这副打扮?&
兰姆西斯,见到你真高兴!&
Oh, Rameses, it's so good to see you.&
对不起,陛下&
[ Hotep ] Excuse me, Your Majesty.&
我们得提醒您&
We are compelled to remind you this man committed a serious
crime against the gods.&
此人对神明犯下了重大罪行&
我们不想提起此事&
We are loathe to bring it up, mind
法律明文规定了应受的惩罚……&
The law clearly states the punishment for such a
-死刑! -我们并不想说&
- Death ! - We hesitate to say it.&
闭嘴,法老在说话&
Be still. Pharaoh speaks.&
我是日月星辰之王&
l am the morning and the evening star.&
兰姆西斯……&
我说的话才算数&
- lt shall be as l say. - [ Sighs ]&
我永远赦免他犯的一切罪行&
l pardon forever all crimes of which he stands
accused...&
并昭告世人他是……&
and will have it known that he is...&
我的兄弟摩西斯&
our brother Moses,&
是埃及王子&
the prince of Egypt.&
[ Crowd Gasping, Murmuring ]&
兰姆西斯……&
在我心里,你是我兄弟&
in my heart, you are my brother,&
但情况已经不同了&
but things cannot be as they were.&
我看不出有什么不同&
l see no reason why not.&
你知道我是希伯来人&
You know l am a Hebrew, and the God of the Hebrews came to
希伯来的神来找过我了&
他命令你把他的子民放走&
He commands that you let His people
[ Crowd Murmuring ]&
Commands ?&
看着……神的力量&
Behold... the power of God.&
[ Crowd Gasps ]&
[ Hissing ]&
Well, uh, impressive.&
哦,挺厉害的&
好吧,摩西斯,我就陪你玩玩&
Very well, Moses. l'll play along.&
荷泰,休伊&
[ Chuckles ] Hotep. Huy.&
让这个江湖术士瞧瞧厉害&
Give this snake charmer our answer.&
[ Chuckling ]&
[ Rumbling ]&
太阳神的力量&
[ Both ] By the power of Ra.&
山羊神,布塔神&
- Khnum. - Ptah.&
奈芙提斯女神,鹰神&
- Nephthys. - [ Huy ] Nekhbet.&
鳄鱼神,西米神&
- Sobek. - Sekhmet.&
苏卡神,战神&
Sokar. Selket. Reshpu.&
洛西夫神……瓦桀神&
- Wadjet. - Anubis.&
死神、塞斯努神&
- Anukis. - Seshmu.&
米斯罕神,命运神&
- Meshkent. - Hemsut.&
露神,蛙神&
- Tefnut. - Heket.&
- Mafdet. - Ra, Mut, Nut, Ptah.&
太阳神、奴特神、布塔神……&
Hemsut, Tefnut, Sokar, Selket.&
战神、瓦杰神、鳄鱼神、奈芙&
Seshmu, Reshpu, Sobek, Wadjet.&
提斯女神、蛙神、太阳神&
Heket, Mafdet, Nephthys, Nekhbet, Ra !&
你以为你有一个&
So you think you've got friends&
天上的朋友&
ln high places&
就能把我们吓跑&
With the power to put us on the run&
不要让我们&
Well, forgive us these smiles&
On our faces&
等我们施展法力你就知道厉害&
You'll know what power is when we are
[ Both ] Son.&
你这是自不量力&
You're playing with the big boys now&
你这是自不量力……&
- Playing with the big boys now - Oh, that's
啊,真漂亮!&
- Every spell and gesture - Tells you who's the
-每一道符咒和魔术 -都让你招架不住&
你这是自不量力&
[ Both ] You're playing with the big boys
You're playing with the big boys now&
你这是自不量力&
你这是自不量力&
- You're playing with the big boys now - [ Chanting
结束愚蠢的行动吧&
Stop this foolish mission&
让真正的魔法师&
Watch a true magician&
给你展示法力&
Give an exhibition how&
捡起你的小树枝,小子&
[ Huy ] Pick up your silly twig, boy&
你这是自不量力&
You're playing with the big boys now&
- Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha ! - [ Priests ] By the power of
太阳神、布塔神、奴塔神&
鳄鱼神、战神&
Khnum, Ptah&
蛙神、马特神的力量&
Sobek, Sekhmet Sokar, Selket&
死神、命运神、塞斯努神&
Anubis, Anukis, Hemsut Tefnut, Meshkent,
你这是自不量力&
You're playing with the big boys now&
你这是自不量力&
You're playing with the big boys now&
你将屈服于荷鲁斯神,跪在我们面前&
By the might of Horus you will kneel before
跪在我们威武的法力面前&
Kneel to our splendorous power&
-你和我们对抗 -你和他们对打&
- You put up a front - You put up a
And just to show we feel no spite&
-我们却不跟你计较 -你只配当我们的学生&
You can be our acolyte&
-不过首先要鞠躬 -磕头&
- But first, boy it's time to bow - [ Priests ]
否则你将自掘坟墓,你这是自不量力&
Or it's your own grave you'll dig, boy&
You're playing with the big boys&
你这是自不量力,自不量力&
Playing with the big boys Playing with the big
Playing with the big boys Playing with the big
自不量力,自不量力&
Playing with the big boys now&
- [ Crowd Cheering ] - They love it.&
他们喜欢这样&
[ Shouting, Cheering ]&
好了,摩西斯,我了解你&
[ Chuckling ] All right, Moses. l know
What's this really about ?&
你到底想要干什么?&
兰姆西斯,你看&
Rameses, look.&
你看到什么了?&
What do you see ?&
比父王在位时更伟大的埃及&
A greater Egypt than that of my
我看到的不是这些&
That is not what l see.&
摩西斯,我不能改变你所看到的&
[ Chuckles ] Moses, l cannot change what you
我必须维护古老的传统&
l have to maintain the ancient
traditions.&
继承父王留下的王朝&
l bear the weight of my father's
你还不知道西台法老干了些什么?&
Do you still not understand what Seti was
他是个伟大的领袖&
He was a great leader.&
他手上沾满了无数儿童的鲜血&
His hands bore the blood of thousands of
children.&
Hmph. Slaves.&
是我的人民&
My people.&
And l can no longer hide in the desert while they
suffer...&
我再也不能躲在沙漠里看着他们受苦……&
在你手下受苦&
at your hands.&
你回来是为了……&
you have returned...&
……让他们自由&
only to free them.&
l'm sorry.&
我本来希望&
l had hoped...&
我不认识这个神&
l do not know this God.&
-我不能把你的人民放走 -兰姆西斯,你要听我说……&
Neither will l let your people go.&
Rameses, please, you must listen--&
我不当脆弱的一环!&
l will not be the weak link !&
告诉你的人民,从今天起……&
Tell your people as of today...&
他们的工作量要加倍……&
their workload has been doubled,&
托你的神之福&
thanks to your God.&
或是应该说……托你之福?&
Or is it thanks...&
[ Sighs ] lt's Moses.&
[ Groans ]&
Moses ! Ohh.&
So, Moses,&
被打倒的滋味怎么样?&
how does it feel when you get struck to the ground
我不是故意让你们受苦的&
l didn't mean to cause you more pain.&
我只是照神的旨意去做&
l'm just trying to do as God told me.&
神?他几时开始关心我们?&
God ? When did God start caring about any of us
你几时开始关心起奴隶?&
ln fact, Moses, when did you start caring about slaves
当你知道你也是奴隶时吗?&
Was it when you found out that you were one of us
别听他胡说&
Don't listen to him.&
No, he's-- he's right.&
不,他……他说得对&
我看不到是因为我不想看&
l did not see because l did not wish to
啊,原来你是“不想看”&
Oh, you didn't see because you didn't wish to
Ah ! Well, that makes everything fine then, doesn't it
这样你就没错了吧!&
- Aaron ! - [ Gasps ]&
亚伦!你该感到羞耻&
You shame yourself.&
l'm so sorry.&
[ Sighs ]&
摩西斯……&
hear what l say.&
我这一辈子都是奴隶&
l have been a slave...&
all my life,&
直到现在神才听到我的祷告&
and God has never answered my prayers until
神从河里救出你,处处保护你&
God saved you from the river,&
He saved you in all your wanderings,&
现在他又从法老的手中救出你&
and even now He saves you from the wrath of
神不会抛弃你&
God will not abandon you,&
你也不要抛弃我们&
so don't you abandon us.&
Miriam. Where are you going ?&
米利安,你去哪儿?&
M-Miriam.&
球不见了,在他的手中&
The ball disappears. Where is it ? ln his
[ All Laughing ]&
[ Panting ]&
兰姆西斯!&
Rameses !&
把我的人民放走!&
Let my people go !&
[ Laughs ]&
仍咬着骨头不放,是不是?&
Still gnawing away at that bone, are we
Carry on.&
你不能再忽视我们了&
You cannot keep ignoring us.&
够了!我不想再听希伯来人的废话&
Enough ! l will hear no more of this Hebrew
nonsense.&
Bring him to me.&
- Moses ! - No !&
用你手中的杖,摩西斯&
[ God ] Take the staff in your hand,
-这是…… -血!&
- lt's-- - Blood !&
[ Guard ] Blood ! Oh, blood !&
[ Shouting, Screaming ]&
荷泰、休伊,怎么回事?&
Hotep ! Huy ! Explain this to me !&
- Ah ! - Rest assured, Your Majesty--&
不要担心,陛下&
Uh, yes, we were going to demonstrate the superior
对,我们要显示我们神至高的法力&
of our gods.&
Uh-- [ Clears Throat ]&
以太阳神的力量!&
By the power of Ra !&
[ Chuckles ]&
[ Laughs ]&
放弃这个枉费心机的使命吧,摩西斯&
Abandon this futile mission, Moses.&
我已经忍受你好久了&
l've indulged you long enough.&
This must now be finished.&
现在必须结束了&
不,兰姆西斯&
No, Rameses.&
这仅仅是开始&
lt is only beginning.&
摩西斯,你没看到吗?&
But, Moses, d-didn't you see what happened
祭司也能那样做&
The priests did the same thing.&
法老的权力还是很大&
Pharaoh still has the power over our
Yes, Aaron, it's true. Pharaoh has the
没错,亚伦,法老的权力很大&
他一句话就能夺走你们的食物……&
He can take away your food, your home, your
夺走你们的家、自由……&
He can take away your sons and
daughters.&
你们的儿女……&
With one word,&
法老可以夺走你们的性命&
Pharaoh can take away your very lives.&
可是有一样东西他夺不走&
But there is one thing he cannot take away from
你们的信仰&
your faith.&
for we will see God's wonders.&
我们就会看到神的法力&
[ Thunder Rumbling ]&
[ Chorus ln Whisper ] Thus saith the
Since you refuse to free my people&
- Since you refuse to free my people - Since you
我要让整个埃及大地&
All through the land of Egypt&
充满害虫和瘟疫&
[ Growing Louder ] l send a pestilence, a
进入到房舍、床铺和街道&
- lnto your house, into your bed - [ Woman Gasping
- lnto your streams lnto your streets -
污染饮水和面包&
lnto your drink lnto your bread&
感染牛羊牲畜&
- Upon your cattle, on your sheep - [ Lowing
Upon your oxen in your field&
- lnto your dreams, into your sleep - [ Gasping
惊醒睡梦,直到你们投降&
Until you break Until you yield&
- [ Guards Screaming ] - l send the
我派出蜂群,我派出蝗虫&
l send the horde Thus saith the Lord&
于是神这么说&
我曾称你为兄&
[ Moses ] Once l called you brother&
我曾想让你开心&
Once l thought the chance to make you
你就满足了&
- [ Thunder Crashing ] - Was all l ever
我让雷声大作,火雨大下&
[ Chorus ] l send the thunder from the
l send the fire raining down&
[ Moses ] And even now l wish that God had chose
甚至现在我都希望神选上别人&
当你的敌人是我最不愿意的&
Serving as your foe on His behalf&
ls the last thing&
我让冰雹击打所有的城乡&
- That l wanted - [ Chorus ] l send a hail of burning
On every field On every town&
这里曾是我的家&
[ Moses ] This was my home&
痛苦和毁灭让我心痛&
All this pain and devastation how it tortures me
多少无辜百姓,因为你的顽固和骄傲受苦&
All the innocent who suffer&
From your stubbornness&
- And pride - [ Chorus ] l send the locusts on the
我让蝗虫随风而来,前所未有&
Such as the world has never seen&
吃掉一切叶子,寸青不留&
On every leaf On every stalk&
Until there's nothing left of green&
我使火祸降临,战争爆发&
l send my scourge l send my sword&
于是神这么说&
Thus saith the Lord&
我曾称你为兄,为何要召来惩罚?&
[ Moses ] You who l called brother&
Why must you call down another blow&
我使火祸降临,战争爆发&
[ Chorus ] l send my scourge l send my
- [ Moses ] Let my people go - [ Chorus ] Thus saith the
-把我的人民放走 -于是神这么说&
于是神这么说&
[ Moses, Chorus ] Thus saith the Lord&
我曾称你为弟,你怎么会如此恨我?&
[ Rameses ] You who l called brother&
How could you have come to hate me so&
-这就是你要的吗? -我派出成群的害虫&
ls this what you wanted&
[ Chorus ] l sent the swarm l sent the
让我狠下心肠,不管付出多少代价&
[ Rameses ] Then let my heart be
And never mind how high the cost may
我绝不退让&
This will still be so&
我决不会放走……&
l will never let&
Your people go&
于是神这么说&
[ Chorus ] Thus saith the Lord&
[ Moses ] Thus saith the Lord&
我决不会放……&
- [ Rameses ] l will not let - [ Moses ]
你的人民……&
- Your people - My people&
- Go - Go&
兰姆西斯?&
Rameses ?&
兰姆西斯?&
Rameses ?&
啊,让我猜猜&
[ Rameses ] Oh. Let me guess.&
你要我……&
You want me to...&
放走你的人民&
let your people go.&
我就希望在这儿找到你&
l hoped l would find you here.&
- Get out ! - [ Cup Shatters ]&
兰姆西斯,我们要结束这场灾难&
Rameses, we must bring this to an end.&
兰姆西斯,请跟我谈谈&
Rameses, please, talk to me.&
在这里我们可以无所不谈&
We could always talk here.&
[ Sighs ]&
This place.&
So many memories.&
充满了多少回忆&
l remember the time you...&
我记得有一次……&
switched the heads of the gods of the temple of
你把太阳神殿里神像的头对调&
[ Sighs ]&
如果我没记错&
lf l recall correctly,&
你也跟我一起干&
you were there switching heads right along with
No, it was you. l didn't do that.&
没有,是你干的,我没干&
你干过,你将河马的头放在鳄鱼上,把鳄鱼……&
Oh, yes, you did.&
You put the hippo on the crocodile, and the
crocodile--&
-放在猎鹰身上 -没错!&
- On the falcon. - Yes !&
祭司以为是噩兆绝了两个月食&
The priest thought it was a horrible omen and fasted for two
父王气疯了,你老害我挨训!&
Father was furious. You were always getting me into
But then--&
[ Chuckles ]&
你每次都……&
you were always there to...&
get me out of trouble again.&
为什么不能像以前一样?&
Why can't things be the way they were before
lt's so dark.&
l'm frightened.&
他为什么在这里?&
Why is he here ?&
这不都是他的错吗?&
lsn't that the man who did all this ?&
但我很想知道……&
But one must wonder...&
国家不能建立在奴隶脊背上&
Because no kingdom should be made on the backs of
你的顽固给埃及带来灾难&
Rameses, your stubbornness is bringing this misery upon
只要放希伯来人走就会结束&
lt would cease if only you would let the Hebrews
我不会受制于命令和胁迫&
l will not be dictated to. l will not be
threatened.&
我是日月星辰之王,我是法老&
l am the morning and the evening star. l am
更可怕的灾难即将降临&
Something else is coming. Something much worse than anything
请你不要轻视生命&
Please, let go of your contempt for
别让它毁了你拥有的一切&
before it destroys everything you hold
替你儿子想想!&
Think of your son !&
你们希伯来人只会惹麻烦&
You Hebrews have been nothing but
我父王那样对付你们是应该的&
My father had the right idea about how to deal with your
一兰姆西斯…… 一现在该我来完结这事了!&
- Rameses-- - And l think it's time l finished the
埃及将遍地哀号&
- Rameses ! - And there shall be a great cry in all of
空前绝后的大灾难&
such as never has been or ever will be again
[ Gasps ]&
兰姆西斯,你将自食恶果&
Rameses, you bring this upon yourself.&
神又向我显身,他说……&
[ Moses ] God has come to me again,
宰一双羊羔&
''Take a lamb...&
把它的血……&
and with its blood...&
涂在每家的门框和门楣上&
mark the lintel and posts of every
for tonight...&
因为今晚……&
我要路过埃及……&
l shall pass through the land of
杀掉所有的长子&
and smite all the firstborn.&
但当我见到你门上的血……&
But when l see the blood upon your
l will pass over you,&
我就会走开&
灾难就不会降落在你们身上&
and the plague shall not enter.''&
[ Door Rattling ]&
[ Breath Escaping ]&
[ Breath Escaping ]&
[ Breath Escaping ]&
[ Pottery Shatters ]&
[ Breaths Escaping ]&
[ Wailing, Murmuring ]&
你和你的人民……&
You and your people...&
你们可以走了&
have my permission to go.&
Leave me !&
[ Wailing Continues ]&
[ Sobbing ]&
我们经常晚上祷告&
Many nights we've prayed&
都没有应验&
With no proof&
谁都会听到&
Anyone could hear&
我们心中充满希望&
ln our hearts a hopeful song&
我们不甚了解&
We barely understood&
现在不再畏惧&
Now we are not afraid&
纵然有许多惊险&
Although we know there's much to fear&
但我们知难而进&
We were moving mountains&
早就在搬移高山&
Long before we knew we could&
只要相信神明&
There can be miracles&
就会有奇迹出现&
When you believe&
希望虽然渺茫&
Though hope is frail&
但生命力却十分顽强&
lt's hard to kill&
只要你有信心&
Who knows what miracles&
谁知道你能创造出&
You can achieve&
什么样的奇迹&
When you believe&
那么你能吗?&
Somehow you will&
只要有信心,你就能做到&
You will when you&
在这恐惧的时刻&
ln this time of fear&
当祈祷不管用的时候&
When prayers so often proved in vain&
希望就像夏天的鸟&
Hope seemed like the summer birds&
Too swiftly flown away&
但现在我站在这里&
- Yet now l'm standing here - Now l'm standing
心情无法用语言表达&
With heart so full l can't explain&
凭着信念我说出&
[ Both ] Seeking faith and speaking
从没想过会说出的话&
l never thought l'd say&
只要你有信心&
There can be miracles&
就会出现奇迹&
- When you believe - When you believe&
希望虽然渺茫&
Though hope is frail&
但志气仍然高昂&
- lt's hard to kill - lt's hard to
Who knows what miracles&
会出现什么奇迹&
- You can achieve - You can achieve&
只要你有信心&
When you believe&
就会出现奇迹&
Somehow you will&
那么你们能吗?&
You will when you believe&
[ Child ] A-shi-ra l'A-don-ai&
Ki ga-oh ga-ah&
A-shi-ra l'A-don-ai&
Ki ga-oh ga-ah&
Mi-cha-mo-cha ba-elim Adonai&
- Mi-ka-mo-cha - [ Sheep Bleating ]&
Ne-dar ba-ko-desh&
[ Children Joining ln ] Na-chi-tah
v'-chas-d'-cha&
Am zu ga-al-ta&
Na-chi-tah v'-chas-d'-cha&
- [ Children Cheering, Laughing ] - Am zu
A-shi-ra, a-shi-ra A-shi-ra&
[ Tempo Accelerates ] A-shi-ra l'A-don-ai ki ga-oh
A-shi-ra l'A-don-ai ki ga-oh ga-ah&
Mi-cha-mo-cha ba-elim Adonai&
Mi-ka-mo-cha ne-dar ba-ko-desh&
Na-chi-tah v'-chas-d'-cha am zu
Na-chi-tah v'-chas-d'-cha am zu
A-shi-ra, a-shi-ra&
只要你有信心&
[ Chorus ] There can be miracles&
就会出现奇迹&
When you believe&
希望虽然渺茫&
Though hope is frail&
但志气仍然高昂&
- lt's hard to kill - [ Miriam ] lt's hard to
只要你有信心&
Who knows what miracles&
谁知道你会创造出&
- You can achieve - [ Miriam ] You can
什么样的奇迹&
When you believe&
那么你能吗?&
Somehow you will&
Now you will&
你能只要你&
You will when you&
- Believe - When you believe&
当你有信心&
- [ Miriam ] You will when you - [ Tzipporah ] You
[ Miriam, Tzipporah ] Believe&
[ Horn Blowing ]&
[ Whinnying ]&
[ Hebrews Murmuring, Gasping ]&
[ Soldiers Shouting ]&
[ Gasping, Screaming ]&
[ God ] With this staff,&
你能实施……&
you shall do...&
我的法力!&
My wonders !&
[ Gasping, Murmuring ]&
Leave it !&
[ Gasps ]&
[ Sheep Bleats ]&
[ Groans ]&
对,我,也一样&
Yeah, me too.&
Eeee-yaaaaah !&
[ Soldiers Shouting ]&
[ Shouting ]&
Don'tjust stand there ! Kill them !&
别光站着!杀死他们!&
- [ Shouting Continues ] - Kill them all
把他们斩尽杀绝&
士兵!追上来了!&
- The soldiers ! They're coming ! - [ Screaming, Shouting
[ Aaron ] Moses ! Moses !&
-摩西斯,快点! -快上岸!&
- Hurry ! Hurry ! l got you. - [ Man ] Look ! The shore
- [ Shouting Continues ] - [ Gasps ]&
[ Murmuring, Chattering ]&
Thank you.&
[ Sighs ]&
再见了,兄弟&
Good-bye, brother.&
[ Chorus ] A-shi-ra l'A-don-ai&
Ki ga-oh ga-ah&
A-shi-ra l'A-don-ai&
Ki ga-oh ga-ah&
看,看看你的人民,摩西斯&
- [ Continues ] - Look. Look at your people,
[ Laughing ]&
他们自由了&
They are free.&
Na-chi-tah v'-chas-d'-cha&
Am zu ga-al-ta&
A-shi-ra, a-shi-ra&
[ Yocheved ] Deliver us&
已投稿到:
以上网友发言只代表其个人观点,不代表新浪网的观点或立场。}

我要回帖

更多关于 why i am here 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信